BIBO Water Reviews

Joby Philip
BIBO Water 5 star review on 18th November 2020
BIBO Water 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Karen Fowler
I have been using Bibo classic machine for around 8-10 years and it is fantastic, ice cold filtered water on tap and near boiling hot water too. You become dependant on it very quickly and it impresses all visitors to the house. Great for hot drinks and cooking and we don't even have a kettle. I have bought them outright but you do have some annual cost for replacement filters, uv light and hot tank cleaning. Looking at the rental price and having had an occasional maintenance problem (and cost) renting might be the better deal for most people.
Thanks for your feedback, John. It is great you have enjoyed your BIBO for nearly 10 years!
Look at several machines like bibo decided to give bibo a try best thing i done hot water is perfect for all my needs cold water very enjoyable and its all filtered as well nice smart machine full five stars from me
BIBO Water 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Thanks for your wonderful feedback, Mark!
Excellent compared to our previous water boiler and cooler.
Thanks so much Mr Robinson! :)
We have used a one cup dispenser for about 4 years asa kettle is to heavy for me. Our current one needed replacing & I came across an ad for the BIBO classic. Been using it for a couple of weeks. It is brilliant. Hot & cold water pretty much instantly. Can dispense a cup/glass or as much as you need, handy for cooking. Service was impeccable, simply can not fault the company or the product. Highly recommended.
Hi Janice, thanks so much for your fab feedback. It's great to see you are enjoying the BIBO's many benefits!
I just feel the urge to drink more water! Cool and filtered, I've been enoying mine now for over 5 years. Just love it.
The BIBO certainly makes you do that! Thanks Andrew! :)
Slightly bigger than I was expecting, also seems to cut in and out 2 or 3 times an hour but only for shirt time. Not how this is going to work out cost wise. Overall pleased with machine.
Hi Mark, thanks for your feedback. Our CS team will be in touch to discuss this with you!
I bought a Bibo classic when they were first released and 18 months ago bought a new one to replace it after 6 or 7 years. When the company started up the customer service was excellent and I recommended Bibo to countless friends and relatives. Now, I feel somewhat differently due to a deterioration in the quality of the product and the standard of customer service. My second Bibo classic has had a number of problems, most recently a leaking cold water tank. As it was over 12 months old I had to pay almost 80 UKP for an engineer to call, had to take the machine for a repair which will cost me more money and estimated 2-3 days to return my machine (no replacement left). Now almost 2 weeks without machine and not heard anything. The telephone call to request a repair was pleasant enough but as I was having to pay a significant cost for the engineer visit and more for the repair so it should be. No longer a big fan of Bibo and now looking at alternatives.
Bibo machine is fine, but the process you have to go through to purchase filters is ridiculous. Ordering a filter requires setting up a direct debit - why?
Hi there, thanks for your feedback! There are two ways to purchase the filter packs. You can either be on our handy automatic delivery subscription service (which saves you 20%!) or you can purchase the filter packs by credit/debit card on an ad-hoc basis. The subscription service is an automatic payment each year to ensure you receive the maintenance consumables when you need them!
We have been Bibo users for 5 years now and consequently have enjoyed instant hot/boiling water but best of all cold, filtered delicious drinking water all at the touch of a button. Superb Thank you Bibo.
Thanks for your feedback, Cheryl! :)
Fantastic customer service never disappointed.
Thanks for your wonderful feedback Ratilal!
Very happy with unit. Great customer relations. We had change of plan re colour. New replacement panels arrived very next day with clear instructions on how to change. Returned panels on same delivery.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We are so pleased you are happy with your BIBO!
Love having instant hot and cold water to hand. No more water jug. A lower level drip test would be useful when filling bottles for the bibo fizz
Fantastic service from initial enquiry through to using the machine. Previously had a virgin pure machine and this is truly leaps and bounds above it. Much faster at dispensing water, dispenses much larger sizes. Better eco / timer controls. Water is slightly cooler on cold and defiantly hotter.
BIBO Water 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Your BIBO looks fantastic, Tom! We are so pleased you are loving it!
Really love our new Bibo water fizzer. It's a product made in UK!! Simple and easy to use and fizzes up water and juices so well. Easy to get replacement gas canisters. Really enjoy having fizzy water without having to buy plastic bottles of the stuff from supermarkets!
It's great to hear you are enjoying your BIBO Fizz! We love that you no longer need to buy plastic bottled water!
My new best friend, and so cute, injecting great colour into my kitchen. Very professional installation and great customer service. How have I survived without this for so long? It’s a dream having instant hot water and deliciously cool filtered water ....
BIBO Water 5 star review on 14th September 2020
It looks fantastic!! Great colour choice. :)
Absolutely love my new Bibo, water tastes so much better, even tea and coffee tastes good. I even fill my ice cube tray up with it. Would definitely recommend. 5*
BIBO Water 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Thanks for the fab feedback! Your new BIBO looks right at home!
Service very good. No problem ordering or returning empty cylinders and receiving refund of deposit. Only difficulty is inserting new cylinders where it is difficult to get a true fit. Either the button does not release gas into bottle or the gas leaks out giving a reduced number of bottles of water aerated. Needs careful replacement of cylinders - only my wife can do it properly! Water very refreshing
Hi David, Many thanks for your feedback, it's great you are loving the refreshing water from your BIBO Fizz!
We have just ordered our 4th BIBO Classic for our company as they are straight forward to use and maintain. Any issues the customer service team are always able to assist. The price is competitive to other products out there and the delivery is quick.
Hi Rob, It is fantastic you and your company enjoy the many benefits having a BIBO brings!
Crystal clear water, no nasty chemicals. It’s great, thanks.
Thanks for your wonderful feedback, Edmund!
We have had the unit running for a week, so far so good, quite a nice little unit. The software is ealy to navigate, should you decide to utilise the power saving options. No more waiting for kettles to boil or reordering water for our machine. All in all very pleased
Thanks Andy! Great to hear you are enjoying the benefits of having a BIBO! :)
BIBO Water is rated 4.62 based on 612 reviews