BIBO Water Reviews

BIBO Water 5 star review on 8th February 2022
Neil Turner
BIBO Water 3 star review on 11th December 2021
M Hoang
Really great company to deal with. They do what they say, and always with a smile! Great products too. I must have saved 200 plastic bottles by using my Bibo-Fizz!
Thank you for your feedback! We're so pleased that you are happy with your BIBO :-)
best thing besides the hot water tap we have ever brought, no wasting time and energy, filling the kettle just put the cup in the place where it goes, press button and it is done just like that!! did not know they existed should have had 1 years ago, would recommend to one and all, absolutely fantastic!!
Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are so pleased that you are enjoying your BIBO!
Love this bibo instant hot and cold filtered water at the touch of a button I have always had a Britta filter jug and I. Couldn’t tast any different but with the bibo coffee tast a lot better
BIBO Water 5 star review on 5th May 2022
Thank you for your feedback! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your BIBO :-)
Absolutely love my bibo, I’ve had it for five years now with no problems at all. Lovely fresh water every time
Bibo are great for clean water, with fantastic customer service. They always respond immediately to any queries.
We have had a BIBO for quite a few years now and are VERY pleased with it. Very few problems, but the couple we have had over the years have been sorted quickly and efficiently by their very helpful staff.
Excellent service and excellent product Well worth the money
Great service, cylinders arrive promptly and refunds always come through for empties.
Easy installation and operation. Seems to be working well so far, which hopefully it will do for many years to come
I bought my Bibo when I was living in South Africa and love it so much and the convenience that I shipped it with my household effects when I moved back to the UK! Both Bibo SA and here in the UK have always been excellent with advice when requested. I would highly recommend having one.
Usually very efficient. Slight hiccough this time in that collection was ready at your premises but was not collected. Had to phone to find out what had happened when nothing arrived
Better than expected … fabulous piece of tech … love it can not recommend enough
BIBO Water 5 star review on 14th March 2022
I was given a BiboFizz for Christmas and I loved it so much I bought my sister one. No more plastic waste and instant fizzy water, win-win. I didn't want to buy SodaStream because of where they are made so I was delighted to find Bibo Water are based in UK. It's easy to use, no plugs required and is a neat design. I'm very happy with mine.
Superb machine, now that I have had one there is no way that I could be without one. Great tasting water hot or cold, even seems to improve vegetables cooked in the water from the Bibo. I can honestly say that the Bibo provides the best tasting water that I have tried, beats bottled water any day.
Very easy to use instant hot water and filtered cold water. We have had ours a few years and still love it
The product is beautiful! We were impressed by the colour and how elegant it was. Very user-friendly and easy to manipulate.
Thanks so much for your feedback!
The Bibo machine was very good for my wife who had kidney problems, it's lovely to have cold pure water and hot drinks available at a moment's notice, excellent and freindly service too 🙂👍
Thanks so much for your feedback! We are so pleased to hear it has been a great addition for your family. :)
Had my bibo about 10years Bought it because my husband had kidney problems He dies just over 2yrs ago It was a godsend for him And we were very happy with all jonathon was always so helpful but I must admit I'm finding the cost now a struggle
BIBO Water 5 star review on 10th March 2022
Thanks for your lovely feedback. We are always very careful to ensure that our services continue to represent great value when compared to our competitors and we have many maintenance options! :)
Bibo provides us with instant hot water and filtered cold water. This is a greta asset to a busy staffroom.
Great to hear this is a good addition to your workplace!
A very quick service from initial phone call to installation. Engineer was very professional and explained everything clearly. Would highly recommend
Thanks so much for your lovely feedback! :)
BIBO Water is rated 4.60 based on 806 reviews