BIBO Water Reviews

Joby Philip
BIBO Water 5 star review on 18th November 2020
BIBO Water 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Karen Fowler
Great service. Thank you. Loving our Bibo.
Great little machine, easy to use and excellent customer service
We are very pleased with our Bibo Fizz. The first one delivered was faulty but we had a very speedy and helpful response from the Bibo team and a new one arrived next day in exchange. We find it very easy to use and it produces lovely sparkling water.
I have been looking for a sparkling water maker for a very long time as I didn't want to purchase the long-established brand leader for various reasons. The machine arrived two days ahead of scheduled delivery which was a plus. It was easy to set up and works a treat. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend. The BiBo staff I dealt with were extremely helpful.
Always been so happy with our BIBO instant hot and chilled water, we wouldn’t be without it. The service we have received over the years from the customer service department, particularly the manager April, has been superb, always willing to help and talk through a problem with expertise and patience! Thank you BIBO
Thanks for the lovely feedback! :)
Had ours around 10 years the older type the display is level on ours not sticking up as on the new modal so in 10yrs we have had to buy one tank as lived in very hard water area but now living in soft water area serviced and needed nothing apart from bloke flooded our kitchen not happy as I have arthritis this is a god send would get everyone to buy one if I could
It's so great to hear the BIBO enables you to continue making your own drinks! :)
The BIBO magic is a great machine. It’s not too hungry on power and provides a constant supply of hot, chilled and medium water. Easy to install and to use. Combined with the BIBO fiz you also get great sparking water that saves plastic and is cheaper than buying the shop. I’ve found customer service to be excellent - although with Brexit they are suffering some supply issues which I’m sure they will sort out.
Thanks so much for your lovely feedback! I'ts great to hear you have both the Classic and the Fizz!
I love my Bibo water dispenser. I have it for six years. I don’t drink tea or coffee but love a nice cup of boiled water. The taste of the water from my kitchen tap was horrid but The UV light and filter of the Bibo completely transforms it. I have hot or chilled water, which tastes like it’s from a fresh spring, at the touch of a button. I enjoy never having to fill a kettle. I like that the settings allow you to set the amount of water poured to suit the size of your vessel so it will stop dispensing when your cup or glass is full and you don’t have to stand by as it dispenses, yet by pressing it differently you can bypass this, fill any size vessel and stop the water flow manually. Handy for filling a saucepan, etc. The UV light is changed once a year and the filters twice. Using the Bibo direct debit system they are sent out automatically, in plenty of time to be ready for changing when the reminder to do so appears on the Bibo’s screen. The tank cleaning, using Bibo products is best done at these times. A simple process. The machine settings are flexible, intuitive and easy to use. Bibo customer service is beyond comparison, always cheerful and helpful. I could not recommend Bibo highly enough. Both the machine and the company are thoroughly reliable.
What a lovely review, thanks so much! We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying all of the benefits of having a BIBO in your life! :)
🤩 just had a machine installed and from start to finish a great experience. all the staff have been really helpful and the young guy that installed it was lovely I’m so glad we swapped from Virgin
So pleased you are happy with your BIBO experience! Welcome to the BIBO Family! :)
Great machine, easy to use and fabulous tasting water
Thanks Sally!
I ordered a new filter late one afternoon, and was astonished when it was delivered before 9am the very next day. Excellent service.
Thanks so much for your lovely feedback :)
Had Bibo for a few months and everything from install to post service has been great. Not had any issues or faults. Tastes fine and much quicker and easier to get boiling/warm/cold water. Unit itself is quite bulky but to be expected. Only feedback I'd give is the touch display/ meny could be more to the point, far too fiddly - easier to have 3 buttons - Boiling Warm Cold
Thanks for your feedback, Mikkie :) Glad to hear you are enjoying the benefits of having a BIBO!
The BIBO itself is a great help and make life easy. Minor gripe was that the BIBO was advertised at a price of £499 I recall, BUT I had to by a compulsory installation kit that was not included in the £499 advertised cost, bit naughty that I could not buy for the actual advertised cost of £499, good job I am not trading standards lol. My feathers were ruffed further by BIBO. Gripe 2, BIBO have attached a continual revenue stream to their sold product and quote that their units has a two year warranty ONLY if you buy cartridge kit annually otherwise the warranty is void, this tactic is another naughty scheme to keep the money rolling in as you have custom filters that only fit your product and so BIBO has a monopoly on their customer who have no choice but to buy filter from BIBO, but stay tuned on this one. I am an engineer of some talent and I know after the warranty I will be cancelling the DD and will be making my own filters rather than pay BIBO best part of £100 / year. I know the filter is nothing special probably a 10 or 5 micron filter, I reckon I can easily decap the used filter and replace the filter inside not bother at all, this will cost much less that the BIBO filter kit. The BIBO is a great machine and we like it a lot, but not over keen on the shenanigans of BIBO the company though, so I aim to help my fellow BIBO’ers save money, I will be doing a YouTube video on how they can save cost by adding new filter material to the old filters. Best Regards
Better tasting water, excellent service.
Thanks so much, Nick! :)
We got ours when they first started and we have had a refurb on it and we cannot live without it. I only wish it were smaller was it does take up more space than I would like . I don’t ever want to use a kettle again, in fact not sure I would know what to do.
Thanks for your lovely feedback! :)
At present we have only used Bibo for a fortnight, but so far it has met all our expectations. It is extremely safe and both hot and cool water have been just as advertised. We look forward to many years of us.
So pleased to hear you are enjoying your BIBO, John!
good i recomend
Both product & customer service are excellent
Thanks so much for your lovely feedback!
kettle out of sight now!!i would think best thing i have ever brought, especially when the family descends on us, no more have to fill and boil the kettle now, and just waiting for it to boil, the engineer was brilliant he explained everything but it is so easy to use would recommend to one and all, banish the kettle to the cupboard!!
Thanks so much for your feedback Christopher! So pleased to hear you would recommend!
Purchased the Bibo fizz kit, although there were some delays in shipping, the communication was excellent. Customer and tech support are instantly accessible via the phone and extremely helpful. Delighted with the product itself which works perfectly. Was very grateful to have found a UK company as an alternative to the sodastream brand.
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and for your understanding regarding the slightly longer than usual delivery time! :)
BIBO Water is rated 4.62 based on 611 reviews