BIBO Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend BIBO Water
Read BIBO Water Reviews

01993 880287

Tell us how BIBO Water made you happy
How come all these reviews sound like they are written by your marketing department?
How come if they are genuine reviews I can write this?
Because we have wonderful customers who genuinely love their BIBO and like to shout about it! We think it’s fab! This is a third party review site and we are unable to write reviews on behalf of our customers.
April was amazing. My Bibo was not responding and and she stayed on with me until all our options had been exhausted. She has all the qualities of an exceptional advisor; Patience, humour, listening, attention to detail, clear communication and encouragement. Look after this one! -If I had my own company I'd be trying to steal her
This experience well well beyond my expectations in the most positive way. If only every helpline could be as good.
Thanks so much for your feedback, David! We are keeping hold of the lovely April!
We love our BIBO, instant hot and cold water is a super pleasure in our kitchen.
Thanks so much for your lovely feedback, Katrina!
We have a BIBO fizzy water maker. It has been fantastic, it is very easy to use and saves money as well as substantially reducing plastic use. The customer service from BIBO has been excellent.
Thanks so much! So pleased to hear your are enjoying having sparkling water at home, whenever you like!
A beautiful new addition to our kitchen
We love Bibo
BIBO Water 5 star review on 19th November 2020 BIBO Water 5 star review on 19th November 2020
The BIBO looks fantastic in your kitchen, Joby!
Good unit,shame filters dont last longer but not too expensive to replace.very good especially for instant hot water for drinks and doing veg ,pasta etc gives them a good start.
Thanks for your feedback! Great to hear you are using your BIBO for cooking as well as for hot and cold drinks!
I love my bibo!! Fabulous customer service from Bibo too. Our Bibo was set up for us, by a friend with the self installation, very simple to do and to navigate Bibo aswell. I wouldn't be able to live with out it now! Thank you Bibo and co....I'm so glad to be part of the Bibo family!
BIBO Water 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Wow, your BIBO looks fab!! so pleased to have you as part of the BIBO family! :)
Had my BIBO for many years and wouldn't be without it. The staff at the end of the telephone line are always very helpful and nothing is too much for them. Would definitely recommend
Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Brenda! :)
Machine is great exactley what wecwere looling for. Great customer service. Highly re ommend them
Thanks so much for your feedback, Helen. So pleased to hear you are happy with your BIBO!
Fantastic quality! Knocks spots off the T6 I had! Lovely design, easy to use and customer service superb.
Thank you Andy! So pleased you are loving your new BIBO!
Excellent company who provide a very efficient service.
Thanks, Peter!
Easy to order online, called to arrange delivery and fitting was done without 2 weeks. The water quality is exceptional compared to before as in a area with a lot of lime scale. Water is perfectly clear. Instant hot and cold water without the hassle of having to refill a water tank. The mix water option is perfect, due to having a feeding tube I need sterile warm water to flush my tube, I can do this instantly with this setting and confident the water is of a high quality and no risk of bacteria.
BIBO Water 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Thanks so much for your lovely feedback, Karen! Your new BIBO looks fab and we are so happy you are enjoying it!
I really love my Bibo it's so easy to have hot and chilled water to hand instantly. I've had mine for 6 months and have just done a tank clean and filter change which was very easy to follow except the instructions didn't say to reset the filter counter afterwards in the display menu. I let mine sit for about 12 house when cleaning the tank as we live in a very hard water area, so I had to go back to using a kettle and filled from a tap. What a difference in taste - I don't know how I used to drink the tap water before getting my Bibo! I highly recomend the Bibo machine to others.
It's great to hear you love your BIBO, Joe!
Excellent service as usual for my annual order
Thanks for the feedback Julie! :)
Love this product, looks lovely in the kitchen.. very trendy
Tha'ts great to hear, Nathan!
Very happy with the product and service. And even happier not to never buy bottled water again!
BIBO Water 5 star review on 27th October 2020
It's fab you can now stop buying expensive bottled water! :)
We've had ours for seven years now, and it is used pretty heavily. It looks great, is easy to use and works just as you'd hope.

I write this review as we've just had an intermittent fault develop. Bibo sent us a box, arranged collection, fixed it and returned it within a week for just over £50. You can't fault customer service like that.

Thanks, Bibo.
Thanks for the feedback, Simon. It's great to have had you as part of the BIBO family for so long! :)
Great product and very quick installation. Friendly support team as well.
Thanks Alexander!
Best hot water heater EVER and i have had other makes. This outstanding
Thank you so much, Jill! :)
Works fine every time. But requires extra cleaning because of our hard water supply.
It is so nice to enjoy the cold, filtered water, available at the press of a button.
BIBO Water 5 star review on 17th October 2020