BIBO Water Reviews

Joby Philip
BIBO Water 5 star review on 18th November 2020
BIBO Water 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Karen Fowler
Just purchased my new BIBO have owned one for 9 years and wouldn’t be without it. The best item in the kitchen.
Absolutely love our BIBO was bought to help my husband who has MS. The water did taste a bit strange to begin with but think we just needed to run the water through a bit more as it’s fine now.
Love my Bibo it’s used all the time for tea,coffee, veg water and in the heat the cold water facility is amazing. Easy to keep clean and easy to descale too. It’s smart and looks smart sitting on the side
Early days but really happy with it at moment
Can not fault the concept and the unit delivers filtered hot or cold water as described. In hard water areas you do need to clean every 6 months, so running costs mount up. Dropped 2 stars since the unit developed 2 leaks in 2 years. On both occasions, I managed to strip down myself and fix, but internal build quality is so-so.
Machine is good, does exactly what it should. It was faulty upon installation but the installers repaired before leaving. Few issues with getting it installed but not Bibo's fault as they use outside engineers. Happy with Bobo company so far
So far so good. Early days yet. Easy to get install, and seems to work well so far. The instruction manual, however, could be improved by utilising a larger and darker typeface.
Water leaking all the time
Loving my new BIBO Fizz. Product is great and arrived promptly, customers service was great. Happy all round!
Highly recommended, great service from the team. Especially Harriet!
Not installed yet should be next week
I initially had a problem with my BIBO Fizz but this was dealt with by the staff quickly and efficiently and very speedily resolved. I would have no hesitation recommending this company to people because of their excellent customer care and I love my Fizz machine.
Great service. Thank you. Loving our Bibo.
Great little machine, easy to use and excellent customer service
Hi, we love the BIBO fizz system. The only issue we have had is that so far we've been unable to return our empty gas cylinder as the post office refused to take it....
Thanks for your feedback, Rachel! So pleased you love your BIBO Fizz! Super sorry to hear your post office wouldn't accept the empty Co2 - there is no reason for them not to, as it's empty! I am aware you said you would be trying again but if this doesn't work, just let us know and we can arrrange a courier collection instead!
Took out contract with Bibo on the understanding that Engineers would come out to service the machine. So was somewhat surprised when I received a service kit through the post. Regardless, I forged ahead & with the aid of some YouTube vids attempted to replace the water filter - how difficult could it be? Apparently, with my machine, extremely! I spent the best part of Saturday afternoon taking out & re-inserting the damn thing every which way. All for nothing since the water dispenser was not having any of it & kept insisting there was not a filter inserted. Since this happened on the Saturday of a Bank Holiday, I was unable to use the machine for several days. On the Tuesday I called them up first thing, only to have a receptionist try to tell me that the problem was I hadn’t inserted it correctly - seriously??!!! On requesting a call out from an Engineer, I was then informed - to add insult to injury - that if the fault was found to be user error, I would be charged! I am also currently waiting for a call back to let me know how much longer I will have to wait for an Engineer to visit me, in spite of the fact I literally live in the locality of the business. All in all, although I love my machine, am not impressed by the customer service!
Hi there, thanks so much for your feedback. I am so sorry if there was a misunderstanding regarding which contract you took out with us. We do have a more comprehensive contract where we do look after the maintenance and servicing for you. If you want to move onto this plan do just let us know and we can get this sorted for you. We have a few tips and tricks our super experienced customer service team can help with over the phone if you are struggling to get your BIBO filter inserted, however, I can see you called in first thing this morning and our engineer is visiting you tomorrow to help you get this resolved. :)
We are very pleased with our Bibo Fizz. The first one delivered was faulty but we had a very speedy and helpful response from the Bibo team and a new one arrived next day in exchange. We find it very easy to use and it produces lovely sparkling water.
Very pleased with my bibo water, however very disappointed that we have to wait until July for our bibo fizz bottles ordered last month
I have been looking for a sparkling water maker for a very long time as I didn't want to purchase the long-established brand leader for various reasons. The machine arrived two days ahead of scheduled delivery which was a plus. It was easy to set up and works a treat. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend. The BiBo staff I dealt with were extremely helpful.
Always been so happy with our BIBO instant hot and chilled water, we wouldn’t be without it. The service we have received over the years from the customer service department, particularly the manager April, has been superb, always willing to help and talk through a problem with expertise and patience! Thank you BIBO
Thanks for the lovely feedback! :)
BIBO Water is rated 4.62 based on 622 reviews