BIBO Water Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend BIBO Water

Tell us how BIBO Water made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Kimberley Gaynor
"Fantastic machine, love it and the engineer installing was excellent. The water tastes so much better"
Anthony Smith
"What a fantastic piece of kit. The installation was a breeze. The engineer was excellent and knowledgeable. The BIBO has centre stage on my worktop. The hot water is perfect for brewing tea and the chilled is so handy when your tea’d out and want a cold drink. No more manky britas filter jugs for me."
Niki Burton
"It works exactly how it should and is great for someone like me that drinks a lot of tea and cold water... The representative that I have dealt with has been amazing, Bianca Delens stayed in touch with me theouout and was so so helpful, I can't thank her enough! A* for everything and our engineer Carl Upton was polite and explained everything in detail and I cannot fault his work, tidy and clean! Thanks guys =)"
"We inherited this nearly 3 years ago when we moved house very good bit of kit. Lovely to have cold filtered water at the touch of a button."
"Always provide first class service."
"Not received yet. Stated next day delivery when I ordered but was emailed the next day to say it was out of stock and a couple of weeks delay."
"A little delayed in posting filters, also we seem to need cleaner for hot water too now!"
"Excellent machine, worth the investment. Very instant hot or cold and the water now tastes great"
"Brilliant machine. Excellent after sales service."
"The BIBO machine is very easy to use and give you a good quality of water. The only minus is the maintenance site. I do it every few months and always need an instruction. It is not very intuitive."
"Replacement machine for one bought years ago. Self-fit replacement as plumbing was already in place, so a quick and easy swap-out. New machine is quieter on heating and cooling than the original. Very helpful customer services when I called in to place the order. Got a cash-back on the old machine, which they arranged the collection for after I had the new one up and running. Great service and a good machine."
"Following generic email realised my BIBO needed descaling! Pack arrived promptly - full instructions. BIBO now working properly and back to normal."
"Excellent service as usual"
"Very efficient company and most useful appliance."
"I love it. Hot water on tap. Filtered water on tap. Great"
"We were very pleased with all of the representatives attached to BIBO who were pleasant helpful and positive which was a pleasure to find in our society these days well done to BIBO regards to all . MIKE WHELAN"
"Definitely the best counter top water machine on the market"
"We have had our BIBO several years and love it! Instant filtered cold water and instant boiling water. If I have emptied the tank it only takes a few minutes to boil up again. Would not want to be without it."
"Tastes amazing Instant hot and cold water Bought the fizz bottle which is excellent"
"We live in a hard water area and the tap water does not taste particularly good. It is so convenient to be able to get different temperatures of water from the Bibo and it is so easy to look after."
"We have used our machine for 6 years and it has become part of our life. We enjoy the availability of hot water for drinks and cooking, our grandchildren love helping themselves to cool drinks. Generally very reliable, staff are helpful and knowledgeable. Since we have our machine in a kitchen/dining room, we would appreciate a quieter operation but we would not want to be without our Bibo"
"Instant filtered water. Hot or chilled. Whenever you want it. Brilliant. But, the drip tray fills when not in use, even though there is a glass in position to catch any drips that may drop overnight??? Very strange!"
BIBO Water is rated 4.60 based on 359 reviews