BIBO Water Reviews

Joby Philip
BIBO Water 5 star review on 18th November 2020
BIBO Water 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Karen Fowler
I ordered a new filter late one afternoon, and was astonished when it was delivered before 9am the very next day. Excellent service.
Had Bibo for a few months and everything from install to post service has been great. Not had any issues or faults. Tastes fine and much quicker and easier to get boiling/warm/cold water. Unit itself is quite bulky but to be expected. Only feedback I'd give is the touch display/ meny could be more to the point, far too fiddly - easier to have 3 buttons - Boiling Warm Cold
Thanks for your feedback, Mikkie :) Glad to hear you are enjoying the benefits of having a BIBO!
I'm yet to receive an email from yourselves about when the machine will arrive and when an engineer will contact us. However you took the money out of my bank account on the 6 April, yet no one has been in touch.
Hi Rachel, thanks for you feedback. Our technical partners called and emailed you to ascertain your availability on 29th March and your installation is booked within the 7-10 working day timeframe! :)
The BIBO itself is a great help and make life easy.

Minor gripe was that the BIBO was advertised at a price of £499 I recall, BUT I had to by a compulsory installation kit that was not included in the £499 advertised cost, bit naughty that I could not buy for the actual advertised cost of £499, good job I am not trading standards lol.

My feathers were ruffed further by BIBO.

Gripe 2, BIBO have attached a continual revenue stream to their sold product and quote that their units has a two year warranty ONLY if you buy cartridge kit annually otherwise the warranty is void, this tactic is another naughty scheme to keep the money rolling in as you have custom filters that only fit your product and so BIBO has a monopoly on their customer who have no choice but to buy filter from BIBO, but stay tuned on this one.

I am an engineer of some talent and I know after the warranty I will be cancelling the DD and will be making my own filters rather than pay BIBO best part of £100 / year. I know the filter is nothing special probably a 10 or 5 micron filter, I reckon I can easily decap the used filter and replace the filter inside not bother at all, this will cost much less that the BIBO filter kit.

The BIBO is a great machine and we like it a lot, but not over keen on the shenanigans of BIBO the company though, so I aim to help my fellow BIBO’ers save money, I will be doing a YouTube video on how they can save cost by adding new filter material to the old filters.

Best Regards
Better tasting water, excellent service.
Thanks so much, Nick! :)
We got ours when they first started and we have had a refurb on it and we cannot live without it. I only wish it were smaller was it does take up more space than I would like . I don’t ever want to use a kettle again, in fact not sure I would know what to do.
Thanks for your lovely feedback! :)
At present we have only used Bibo for a fortnight, but so far it has met all our expectations. It is extremely safe and both hot and cool water have been just as advertised. We look forward to many years of us.
So pleased to hear you are enjoying your BIBO, John!
Main review can be seen on Trust Pilot, as requested this is a short summary of my experience, Bibo hot water gives tea and coffee an unpleasant taste so that they are basically undrinkable. Apart from the taste the cold water is not cold enough, the lower limit of 4° produces a tepid drinking experience. Food boiled in Bibo water impairs the flavour. Only use now is for things like boiling eggs. Have reluctantly gone back to the use of fridge filtered water. Disappointed, was looking forward to having fresh, pure filtered water on tap.
Hi Alan, thanks very much for your feedback. The BIBO produces really great tasting water so if you are experiencing a taste taint then please do let us know so we can look at getting this resolved! The BIBO cold water temperature goes as low as 4 degrees which is as cold as your fridge - again if you don't think your BIBO is getting cold enough we would like to look at this for you!!
The reason for not giving 5 stars is that the hot water supply did not last long enough to fill a medium size teapot.
Hi Peter, thanks for your teapot. The BIBO hot tank is 1.25litres so you will be able to get this much drawn off in one go at the top temperature! :)
good i recomend
Both product & customer service are excellent
Thanks so much for your lovely feedback!
The machine started to leak hot water heavily after 11 months of use. To fix it, I ordered a descaling kit on March 3rd, they said it is arriving at the end of June. That's rather poor.
Hi there, thanks for your feedback. The cleaning kit you ordered is being dispatched W/C 29th March, so i'm not sure why you were advised delivery in June!
kettle out of sight now!!i would think best thing i have ever brought, especially when the family descends on us, no more have to fill and boil the kettle now, and just waiting for it to boil, the engineer was brilliant he explained everything but it is so easy to use would recommend to one and all, banish the kettle to the cupboard!!
Thanks so much for your feedback Christopher! So pleased to hear you would recommend!
Purchased the Bibo fizz kit, although there were some delays in shipping, the communication was excellent. Customer and tech support are instantly accessible via the phone and extremely helpful. Delighted with the product itself which works perfectly. Was very grateful to have found a UK company as an alternative to the sodastream brand.
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and for your understanding regarding the slightly longer than usual delivery time! :)
Excellent machine does exactly what it says on the tin and a bit more
Seems expensive on paper but well worth the investment
Thank you, Dave!
I used my bibo water fizzing device for the first time today and have drunk a litre of fizzy water already- i love it! I tried using it last night and had a few false starts- turns out it was me being thick- first i thought the cylinder was faulty-it wasn't I just wasn't pressing the button hard enough! Then I thought the water wasn't getting fizzy because i couldn't see any bubbles-turns out it is only when you release the bottle of carbonated from the device that you see the bubbles in the water. I was way over carbonating the first bottle but now i have the hang of it, one press of the button is plenty for lovely fizzy water with no salt or bicarb needed and it's manual so no plugs or batterries, great for camping! All my family are getting one for next Christmas!
Such a wonderful review, Ann! So pleased to hear you love your BIBO Fizz! :)
Our BIBO is still giving excellent service after eight years and it is still the best way to get cold filtered and hot water.
So pleased to hear, Graham!
From the start, April Stephens of BIBO responded very quickly and courteously to my emails relating to a problem I was having with my new Bibo Fizz soda maker. She arranged a speedy (next day) delivery of a replacement unit, folllowed by a replacement CO2 cylinder (which turned out (as April thought) to be the problem in the first place). Excellent service .. it's situations like this that tell you a lot about a company and their customer care.
Thanks so much for the feedback, Gerry! :)
I have owned my BIBO for about 5 years and I love it . Cold and hot water filtered at a finger tip I love this machine and would not swap this for anything ..
So pleased to hear you have been enjoying your BIBO for so long! :)
I have just had it plumbed in so just getting used to it
We hope you are loving your new BIBO, Betty!
BIBO Water is rated 4.64 based on 595 reviews