BIBO Water Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend BIBO Water

How would you rate BIBO Water ?

Niki Burton
"It works exactly how it should and is great for someone like me that drinks a lot of tea and cold water... The representative that I have dealt with has been amazing, Bianca Delens stayed in touch with me theouout and was so so helpful, I can't thank her enough! A* for everything and our engineer Carl Upton was polite and explained everything in detail and I cannot fault his work, tidy and clean! Thanks guys =)"
Mark
"The installer was great and we've just started using the machine. So far it does everything we want. The bin will be clear of hundreds of water bottles. Love this machine! Would recommend."
Kay Troughton
Kay Troughton
Verified Buyer
"I was disappointed to find that there was still a lot of lime in the water so that steamer pans etc still get limescale on them and that I have to descale the tank. Other than that the water does taste good."
Ruth Levene
Verified Buyer
"It's so easy to use and to have constant hot or cold filtered water is amazing."
Linda Tucker
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and quick service. Explanation and discussion clear and informative. Great product!"
Francesca Tolond
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, great installation. Wonderful product."
John Mullett
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant. I use it at home. Never have to wait for the kettle to boil and great for making gravy instantly. Also being able to have instant cooled water for a refreshing drink."
Brenda Davies
Verified Buyer
"Staff are always very helpful and deliveries are always prompt"
"Fantastic product, we are thrilled with it."
Alan Clarke
Verified Buyer
"so quick & easy to get a hot or cold drink without a kettle or bottles in the fridge"
Anthony Smith
Verified Buyer
"What a fantastic piece of kit. The installation was a breeze. The engineer was excellent and knowledgeable. The BIBO has centre stage on my worktop. The hot water is perfect for brewing tea and the chilled is so handy when your tea’d out and want a cold drink. No more manky britas filter jugs for me."
"Excellent product coupled with fabulous customer service."
Karl Meier
Verified Buyer
"I bought this machine last November for our new office on the recommendation of our office fit out company. I have to say that I am never completely convinced that the hot water is hot enough to make a nice cup of tea, and you only get about 2 cups out of it before you need to wait for it to reboil. It is OK, but I do miss proper hot water from a kettle."
Hi Karl,

Thanks for your feedback. The BIBO is absolutely perfect for a small office environment and should definitely be just as hot as the water from your kettle! It should also definitely make more than two cups of hot drinks in one go. Could you please call us on 01993 880287 so we can ensure all of the settings are correct and arrange a visit if necessary! :)
LAKY SINGH
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient always have hot water available, Quite,Compact, Unique"
Chris Williams
Verified Buyer
"Had Bibo now for over 6 years has worked very well. Just changing the uv light again after ordering it which came very quickly. The old light was black at the bottom and obviously 'gone' We had a. Message saying uv light malfunction, changed it for the new light and same message is still there. Have inserted twice to BiBo's recommended fitting instruction, still same message. Have unplugged from mains waited 5 minutes still same message when plugged in. Hot water works fine but we have no cold water. At all, here hoping BeBo can rectify quickly as spare and replacements are expensive especially when they don't rectify the problem. Have looked on the web site and no further instructions on how to get it fixed. Phone call coming up on Monday morning hoping to get it sorted and give them 5 stars. Andy L"
William Powell
Verified Buyer
"Convenient to have hot and cooled water literally on tap"
"Good machine. Very expensive price for filters and cleaning solution."
Zena Christenson
Verified Buyer
"Love my Bibo, couldn’t do without it- and customer service if second to none, quick response, very helpful. Great company and product all round."
Kathryn Asker
Verified Buyer
"My BIBO makes me happy every day - the cold drinking water is deliciously cool and free of any tainted taste. The boiling water is always at the ready for a lovely cup of tea. I have had my BIBO for many years - around 15 I think - and it has never given me any problems. Managing the filters and UV lamp is so simple - makes you wonder why other manufacturers can't be as pro-active as BIBO. Despite the initial high cost of purchase, it very quickly becomes cost effective against water filter jugs or bottles of water. I bore everyone with my constant recommendations of my BIBO - big fan!"
"I bought my Bibo to remove the Chlorine from our drinking water, which it did very well. The Bibo itself looks great and having hot/boiling water all the time is very useful"
"Great customer service, and still kept to our installation schedule - despite the difficult weather conditions."
"Got a call of BIBO today and got an apology as to why an engineer hadn't been in touch. It was due to severe weather conditions. My complaint re the filter was dealt with. I amend my review to very good product and excellent service. Thanks BIBO."
Mike Sergi
Verified Buyer
"My BIBO is leaking for the second time and I haven't even had it for a year yet. I was told it was the filter that was causing it and so requested a new one which I was charged for. Replaced it and still leaks. No-one has got back to me regarding an engineer call out. Machine is good, when it isn't leaking."
BIBO Water is rated 4.60 based on 289 reviews