BIBO Water Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend BIBO Water

How would you rate BIBO Water?

Niki Burton
"It works exactly how it should and is great for someone like me that drinks a lot of tea and cold water... The representative that I have dealt with has been amazing, Bianca Delens stayed in touch with me theouout and was so so helpful, I can't thank her enough! A* for everything and our engineer Carl Upton was polite and explained everything in detail and I cannot fault his work, tidy and clean! Thanks guys =)"
Mark
"The installer was great and we've just started using the machine. So far it does everything we want. The bin will be clear of hundreds of water bottles. Love this machine! Would recommend."
Kay Troughton
Kay Troughton
Verified Buyer
"I was disappointed to find that there was still a lot of lime in the water so that steamer pans etc still get limescale on them and that I have to descale the tank. Other than that the water does taste good."
"I bought my Bibo to remove the Chlorine from our drinking water, which it did very well. The Bibo itself looks great and having hot/boiling water all the time is very useful"
"Great customer service, and still kept to our installation schedule - despite the difficult weather conditions."
"Got a call of BIBO today and got an apology as to why an engineer hadn't been in touch. It was due to severe weather conditions. My complaint re the filter was dealt with. I amend my review to very good product and excellent service. Thanks BIBO."
Mike Sergi
Verified Buyer
"My BIBO is leaking for the second time and I haven't even had it for a year yet. I was told it was the filter that was causing it and so requested a new one which I was charged for. Replaced it and still leaks. No-one has got back to me regarding an engineer call out. Machine is good, when it isn't leaking."
Alan Jones
Verified Buyer
"Very convenient to have hot and chilled water to hand but the cleaning fluids are expensive and it needs frequent de-scaling. When this cost is taken into account it does look pricey!"
Rebekah Raynor
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly engineer. Thorough with his work and explain every thing he was doing."
"We’ve owned a Bibo Classic for 5 years +, we love it and wouldn’t be without it. Unfortunately, we live in a hard water area, so find that we need to descale it at least twice yearly or it leaks. We do keep a back up kettle for the times when we have to decommission the hot water while waiting for the descaler to arrive. Saying that parts always arrive quickly. We have had to fit replacement parts like a hot water tank and these have been easy to do with the instructions provided. It would be nice if Bibo offered loyalty incentives from time to time as I would really like to update the look of my machine with some new panels, but as there is absolutely nothing wrong with the current ones I can’t justify it."
Jennifer Saul
Verified Buyer
"I love that I can make a hot cup of tea or have a cold glass of water by just pressing a button. It's very convenient with no bother about filling kettles or pouring a glass of water from a bottle in a fridge and then having to return it."
"Instant hot / cold good quality water. The cold water is much better for my coffee machine as it doesn't need descaling as frequently as before."
Richard Loomes
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic customer service, great product, easy to use and does exactly as advertised."
Brian Goddard
Verified Buyer
"The machine works well but the cost of filters is too high and in our hard water area, it needs descaling far too often; flooding the worktop as it gets to that point."
Mark Harris
Verified Buyer
"Have not got it yet still awaiting installation"
Helen Millward
Verified Buyer
"So pleased with the Bibo that we purchased and the excellent service that Bibo provide. We purchased our Bibo 3 years ago and have it installed in a small office/workshop of 12 staff members where it's constantly in use. Changing the cartridges and filters is easy and it also reminds you when to do it, I have had to descale the hot tank a couple of times but that is relatively simple and Bibo provide the kits with instructions to do that too. Even with the heavy use ours gets it is still working efficiently and I would thoroughly recommend."
"Fast and efficient as always"
"They always have good service and make a quick delivery. However, I couldn’t give 5 stars because the prices keep going up and that means in order to maintain my machine, I’m presently spending nearly £100/yr (filters and descaling fluid)!"
James Rizzi
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service ! Installation was easy and helpful !! The water is lovely too !"
David East
Verified Buyer
"Despite my request for Cleaning Fluid being over the Christmas / New year period your response was fast and efficient and I had my order within 2 days. In time for me to clean the tank and fit a new filter, to have filtered hot and cold water for a New Year party, - Thank you"
Jane Le Coyte
Unverified Reviewer
"Service impeccable but customer service sadly lacking. I was on point of ordering a new Bibo, fully expecting the callout charge to be cancelled. However, this was denied. After being a customer for 6 years I have now cancelled. Please forward this to the M.D. of Bibo."
Hi Jane,
I am sorry to hear that you didn't take us up on our offer of a new BIBO with a high loyalty discount. We are unable to refund call out charges due to their high operating cost, however we are pleased that your BIBO is repaired, back up and running and you can continue to enjoy your filtered water! We always strive to ensure that our prices offer as best value to our customers and are sensible and competitive to the industry. 😊
Karen Hayashi
Verified Buyer
"I wouldn't be without my BIBO now. The service is always impeccable, delivering on promises so I couldn't be happier. Would certainly recommend buying a BIBO."
Iain Christison
Verified Buyer
"So convenient, everyone is surprised at instant hot water!"
BIBO Water is rated 4.60 based on 273 reviews