BIBO Water Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Read BIBO Water Reviews

01993 880287

Tell us how BIBO Water made you happy
Whenever I have any dealings with Bibo Water, I receive excellent service and this has been the same over a number of years. Whom ever you speak to, they are friendly and knowledgeable and deal with your issue promptly. Always a pleasure to deal with Bibo Water.
Great to deal with. Pleasant & knowledgeable. Everything is on track so far.
Quite a good machine providing hot or cold water. It’s looks quite sleek too. It gives hot and cold filtered water. Isn’t that what hot and cold taps used to do? Yes but this is hotter and colder and filtered. And with a lot more buttons and no taps. Taps used to be very intuitive. On, off, hot and cold were all the parameters and so almost anyone could switch them on and off and get the temperature they sought. Not the Bibo. It has lots of buttons with obscure pictograms on them. The buttons don’t always work so it’s good to put it on drainer board and to have a cut off switch nearby. I like the Bibo but they could get rid of all the buttons and replace them with taps.
Would love to write a wonderful review but as it's not going to be fitted until the 10th December it's a bit of a problem
The system works great and the service was excelent
have had this unit for about four years, mostly very happy with it, just need to keep on top of the descaling schedule, it is difficult to keep it clean and needs constant work.However I would not like to be without it.I would take out maintenance insurance if the price was not so ridiculous.
The Bibo is better than boiling water in a kettle. It's instant hot and cold water which tastes better than the tap water. It has given us a few problems in the past but all repairs have been quick and without any cost. The instructions for cleaning the hot tank could be better. (Note 8. in the preparation) I followed the instructions and the cleaning solution frothed up and overflowed. This caused a fault. I now turn the water off at the back of the Bibo and it stops the water flowing back into the tank. I then turn the water back on after the solution has been put in. The outside of the nozzle builds up with scale and appears to be rusty. The staff at Bibo are very friendly and efficient.
I have had my Bibo for over 10 years and I would be lost without it, I just love everything about it
Do not usually respond to these requests but BIBO's Customer Service Team are exceptional in their treatment of problems put to them. Enjoy your problem when April takes such care,thought and consideration when speaking to you ! Many companies should realise the 'front of house' can make or break their business. Problem was sorted and a back-up visit by Carl, engineer, to double check was a bonus, he was equally a credit to BIBO. l
Great Service and great product
We love it, its so handy to have filtered cold water and boiling water on tap. It save us so much time.
Excellent product excellent service very happy recommend Bibo saves time and money
lovely quality of water -nice and coll for cold ,hot enough to replace kettle
Customer services were very helpful when I had a fault with my used BIBO Classic, they sent me the correct replacement part and DIY instructions on how to replace a faulty ballast. They also gave me the option for an engineer visit in case I didn't feel confident in undertaking the works myself. Once again, I couldn't fault their customer service. A + + +
Excellent customer service, super speedy, friendly, and helpful.
Great functioning machine for hot and cold filtered water. Engineer who installed the machine was very knowledgeable and helpful. Very easy to use and can make a large quantity of drinks at the same time considering the machine looks relatively small. As the machine is small and compact this fits very nicely in our small kitchen and visually looks like a nice modern appliance along with our other items in our kitchen. Everyone is loving how convenient this machine is around the office and we are saving on plastic too to help save the planet :-)
Excellent installation , fast and easy. Machine works very well and has eliminated plastic bottle waste . Water taste is great too. Fully recommend.
Great machine and good service!
Love my BIBO cold water is very refreshing and hot water without waiting for the kettle to boil is awesome . Great service helpful and informative staff and so easy to use. Thanks
I love my BIBO. It heats up quickly and makes a lovely cup if tea. The cold water is not too cold but just right for a old drink.
BIBO Water is rated 4.61 based on 404 reviews