BIBO Water Reviews

Joby Philip
BIBO Water 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Joby Philip
BIBO Water 5 star review on 18th November 2020
I'm a long term BIBO customer and am on my second machine. The customer service has been excellent, quickly repairing a minor fault when it occurred. Very happy with service and product,
Great tasting chilled water, fuss free hot water coupled with fantastic back up from the company,
Really easy to order online, very quick follow up call and contact with the installer. Installation was good, friendly engineer who did as great job. 1 day after installation, the machine did develop a fault. Cold water was not getting down to temperature. I called the support line, a ticket was raised and a call back came within an hour. New machine was delivered next day. Despite the issue with the machine, I am still giving 5 stars due to the way my issue was handled. Anything mechanical my electrical can and will break down. What really distinguishes between a good and bad company is how they handle the issue. BIBO provided me with exemplary customer service. A special mention to April Stephens, Customer Service Manager for her customer skills.
We had the machine serviced and it came back like new. Also found the water came out much faster.
I've had my Bibo for nearly 2 years!! It's be incredible and saves boiling kettle every time. Bit tricky to replace cartridges but help is on the telephone.
Absolutely the most used item in my kitchen. Great delivery, great tasting water, both hot and cold. No more kettles. Would highly recommend and fantastic customer service.
Happy with machine and customer service has been very good. We have had machine for a year and use it every day.
First class service before and after sales. Highly recommended
This is my 2nd machine and I am very happy with it. Recently I was given tap water somewhere and couldn't believe how it tasted compared to the water quality from my BIBO
The customer service is outstanding. Always someone to contact and always a quick response. The bibo fizzer itself is great. We use it every day, well worth the money!
A great product, delivered quickly and makes a big difference to water in my house
My 10th year of BIBO water. Good clean cold or hot water. Always fantastic service and advice from the company. Prompt delivery of filters.
My Bibo provides me with perfect hot and cold water on tsp throughout my day from getting up in the morning till I go to bed. Filtered snd free from chemicals
BIBO Water 5 star review on 1st September 2021
Great service. Reasonable price. Amazing non stop cold water all year round. Instant hot or boiling water. Filters bought annually to keep supply fresh.bought BIBO years ago and still love it !!!
I placed an order for a product which said it was available within 2/3 working days. I received a message a couple of days after placing the order saying that in fact the product was not available and would not be available until September. Rather frustrated, I asked for a refund which was processed in a timely fashion. I found another provider who supplied the product the very next day.
It is just as as frustating for us as it is for you that there was a delay in our delivery of the BIBO Fizz! As I am sure you can understand, the international shipping crisis has affected many businesses like us! It's a real shame you were not happy to wait for your order. :(
Fantastic machine. Easy to use and perfect for the whole family. Quiet machine with good water flow. Customer support is very helpful too. Would recommend to anyone.
Thanks for your lovely feedback, Janet!
I have had my Bibo for a few years now. It has been reliable and really so good that I no longer notice it. Feel like a glass of cool, tasty water? It's just there waiting for you any time. Customer service has been silently supportive and I receive my replacement filters in good time without me needing to do anything.
Thanks so much for your feedback, Shaun! We are so pleased to have had you part of the BIBO family for so long! :)
I was told that my order would be delayed by several weeks so I replied to customer service asking that the delivery charge be refunded. A fortnight later I have still heard nothing back.
Thank you so much for your patience with your order of the BIBO Fizz. The shipping crisis delays have been just as frustrating for us as it has been for all of our lovely customers. I can see the delivery fee has been refunded back to you. :)
Our Bibo was installed today, hot water is fine. Cold water is not cold. Checked the temperature its set at 4c, how long should it take to chill, its been several hours. Its also fairly loud, like the dishwasher is on!
I have had the BIbo (rented) for 2 months , Not working ! Advised to replace fuse ! Advised it could be 5 days before engineer comes out 1 concerned it’s only been in use for 2 months 2 Having to purchase a kettle 3 I will await a call re service time 4 customer services as always were pleasant A very concerned customer I was informed engineer would visit 31/8/21 , didn’t come, no call ,no apology, eventually got through and was told , admin error we will be there on Friday Not good enough but my monthly payment paid for a machine that worked for a few weeks and very poor service
BIBO Water is rated 4.59 based on 655 reviews