BIBO Water Reviews

BIBO Water 5 star review on 27th October 2020
Oliver Jones
BIBO Water 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Peter Matthews
Love our BiBO - don't know how we managed without it. Always excellent customer service.
Very good service. But it broke after 2days. Came straight away and sorted it out no problem.
Broken after 2 days. Came straight away and sorted it out no problem.
Great experience so far and a brilliant machine. Bibo staff are incredibly helpful. Loving it..!
Excellent communication throughout, including help with the logistics of the installation. Engineer did a great job and it's a brilliant product. So glad we went for this, and the polar opposite of Virgin Water who let us down and refused to install before we had heard about Bibo.
We love our BIBO, we have had it for 6 months now and it has been fantastic to have boiling water and cold water on demand. Living in a hard water area you don't realise different the water tastes.
I have only had the machine for 2 days but so far it is amazing - a much more powerful machine than my previous dispenser from Virgin, it really is instant water, amazing water flow and the machine is really nice. There was some confusion with my installation but both engineers were really friendly and done a great job with the install, timely and covid appropriate! The confusion was sorted out quickly between BIBO and the engineer contractors. BIBO are so easy to contact with any issues and so helpful - I am really pleased i have made the change to this company, i would definitely recommend them.
I was very impressed with unit and the guy who did the installation it but very disappointed that there were no instructions with the Unit as I would like to use the unit to it’s full potential. If you could send me the instructions as soon as possible please.

Ruth Butcher,
We have had the unit for a few weeks now and love it hot and cold water when we want it really easy to install and looks good in any kitchen. Saves us time and money not filling up the kettle and boiling the water. The only small down side is the price but I think as more homes have them the price will come down. Really love the BIBO
We signed up to the bibo service package and the first time we needed the filters sending we are told they don’t have them in stock. This is despite taking our £110 for the privilege. Ok we got an email telling us this. But it’s not the point and I acceptable to take our money then say we will send them when they come in.

When is this ? We have had no clarity on this. Not great and bitterly disappointed.
This Company’s Customer Service is amazing and second to none. Prompt answer to a call, talk through of possible solutions and very prompt next day delivery of replacement items. So helpful! The Bibo gadget itself is brilliant, we have just bought our second one after our original finally succumbed after over 8 years hard service, having to go back to a kettle for 2 days was a bit of a pain! Yes, I know that’s a “first world problem” but you don’t realise how good it is till it’s gone!
We have used are BiBo for about a week.
We are very please with it so far.
It was very easy to install, all you need to do is find your cold water mains.
All the plumbing fittings are supply.
It came next day delivery.
BIBO Water 5 star review on 31st December 2020
I use this in my surgery the best point of the bibo unit no filling up and the instant hot water
Nothing is too much trouble for the team at Bibo. When a fault developed on my Bibo just before Christmas they were able to give me clear guidance on how to resolve it. Once again, thank you so much for providing quick and great customer service. Particular thanks to April who is as absolute credit to the Company.
I found it quite tricky to assemble and thought it wasn't working at first because I pressed the button on top and nothing happened. I then discovered you have to press really hard! The plastic casing seems quite fragile and I hope to goodness I never drop it. Apart from this I am pleased with it
Very happy with our new Bibo Classic. Although had initial problem with original machine, it was promptly exchanged with tremendous Customer Care attention from Poppy who dealt with the issue very professionally and sympathetically.

I would recommend the product and service to anyone.
I bought the Bibo Fizz pack for my partner for Christmas. The staff at Bibo could not be kinder. I asked if the item could be sent in unbranded packaging so I could hide it easier in our small flat. They accommodated my request and called me to let me know it was going to be delivered. The product looks very sleek and I think my partner is going to love it.
The old saying "if something seems too good to be true, then it isn't". Well the Bibo water dispenser is without doubt the best device in the kitchen. Once it's set up it's so easy to use. I get lovely filtered water. Unlike a hot tap I'm happy that the Grand children can safely use it as it takes a 2 button push. I'm told when to change the filters, and I clean the system every 6 months (couldn't be easier), even the money gets scheduled during the initial set up and they send you an email reminder each year. There is nothing about this product not to like. The support from the team, as and when required is first class.
I have for many years now very happy. I live in Cyprus and I bought it from a local company but now they are closed so I can't have any support. I can still get filters and uv lamp but now I get an error message on cold water...uv lamp error . I changed the lamp but still I get the same error and water stops flow . I have to press 4 times until I get a glass of water if someone can help I would appreciate it very much. Anyway is a great value for money. I would buy a new 1 if I could find. Thanks
We love our Bibo this is the second one we have had, we love the fact no lifting heavy kettles,as we are pensioners with bad backs!! We think your customer service is spot on,
We have a small kitchen but fits in very snuggly, we pay yearly for our filters quite pricey! But we just account for that,
BIBO Water is rated 4.65 based on 556 reviews