BIBO Water Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend BIBO Water

Tell us how BIBO Water made you happy

Niki Burton
"It works exactly how it should and is great for someone like me that drinks a lot of tea and cold water... The representative that I have dealt with has been amazing, Bianca Delens stayed in touch with me theouout and was so so helpful, I can't thank her enough! A* for everything and our engineer Carl Upton was polite and explained everything in detail and I cannot fault his work, tidy and clean! Thanks guys =)"
Mark
"The installer was great and we've just started using the machine. So far it does everything we want. The bin will be clear of hundreds of water bottles. Love this machine! Would recommend."
Kay Troughton
"I was disappointed to find that there was still a lot of lime in the water so that steamer pans etc still get limescale on them and that I have to descale the tank. Other than that the water does taste good."
"We have only dealt with the company in the post and always received prompt and efficient service."
"Always get excellent service from Bibo. Gordon Fraser Rainham Essex"
"Excellent product really pleased. But not so good with customer services a bit slow to up date their records with address."
"wasn't very clear on what had to be ordered for hot tank cleaning. I purchased the two bottles cleaning fluid only to find out , once I had found instructions online, that I actually need to order the cleaning pack that contains the cleaning cartridge. Without which you can't clean the tank. So another £40 to spend still I will have 4 years worth of cleaning fluid. Please make it clearer which one you need to purchase if it is your first time."
"Our BIBO water machine is terriffic. We have had it for 3 or 4 years now and find it much more efficient and convenient than a kettle."
"I did not get any instructions or hos to card for the bibo hot tank cleaning"
"Purchased my bibo classic in 2012 it has been the best thing I did the after care service and advice great ."
"Good service Excellent machine Could not do without it"
"Recently ordered a 'Classic' BIBO hot water tank cleaning kit. The order was processed promptly, the kit delivered in a timely fashion and it's simple application immediately remedied a problem where the overspill hopper on the machine was filling up regularly. Another example of very good customer service which I've come to expect (and enjoy) from BIBO."
"Excellent aid for arthritic hands, easy to use, cold, filtered water lovely. I now drink more water than before. Friends have bought one after seeing mine. Great product!"
"We love our BIBO. We had the bar model which was suitable for couples but upgraded to the larger model as there’s not much difference in size and we can get a lot more hot water before it needs to reheat. It only takes seconds to heat and puts itself to sleep when not used for a while. The cold water is filtered which is great now we’ve stopped buying plastic, we just fill our own bottles. I have given it 4/5 just because of the cost of the filters and light which have to be changed yearly. The after service is great. We have had a BIBO for about 8 years and I can’t think of my kitchen without one now."
"Love my BIBO had one now for about. 2 years at this address and 2 years at my old address. The only thing I can say is because I live in a hard water area it’s more expensive to keep it cleaned out and the water filters and lights are quite expensive too"
"Excellent device with excellent service"
"Very good company with good customer service, My only gripe is that my yearly filters purchased on direct debit seem to come later than the year."
"Very reliable , easy to use ,good clean drinking water."
"Best tasting water, hot or cold at the touch of a button. Easy to service yourself, excellent customer service. I could not be without a Bibo now"
"Custmoer service fantastic, product is amazing, I cant imagine my life without my Bibo classic, I love it more each day."
"Hi sometimes my hot water button don’t turn off just the top hot button if it wasn’t for that I would be totally happy it would be great It’s very expensive to run £100 a year and wouldnt be easy for my wife to service. Mr Storey"
"excellent customer services before and after purchase. really pleased with our bibo classic."
"Filter worked fine for 18 months . One person user . Fitted new filter at cost of £95 not worked since . Offering a charge of £75 for an engineers visit with no guarantees it could be repaired . Very disappointed customer"
Hi there, thank you for your message and sorry to hear you are disappointed. Our filter pack delivery service is £79.50/year for a full years supply of filters, not just one. :) If you have found that your filter has caused an issue with your machine then we will always send out a replacement filter to you free of charge. If you can get in touch to advise us of your details, we can get your BIBO up and running for you! :)
BIBO Water is rated 4.59 based on 323 reviews