BIBO Water Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend BIBO Water

How would you rate BIBO Water ?

Niki Burton
"It works exactly how it should and is great for someone like me that drinks a lot of tea and cold water... The representative that I have dealt with has been amazing, Bianca Delens stayed in touch with me theouout and was so so helpful, I can't thank her enough! A* for everything and our engineer Carl Upton was polite and explained everything in detail and I cannot fault his work, tidy and clean! Thanks guys =)"
Mark
"The installer was great and we've just started using the machine. So far it does everything we want. The bin will be clear of hundreds of water bottles. Love this machine! Would recommend."
Kay Troughton
"I was disappointed to find that there was still a lot of lime in the water so that steamer pans etc still get limescale on them and that I have to descale the tank. Other than that the water does taste good."
"Best tasting water, hot or cold at the touch of a button. Easy to service yourself, excellent customer service. I could not be without a Bibo now"
"Custmoer service fantastic, product is amazing, I cant imagine my life without my Bibo classic, I love it more each day."
"Hi sometimes my hot water button don’t turn off just the top hot button if it wasn’t for that I would be totally happy it would be great It’s very expensive to run £100 a year and wouldnt be easy for my wife to service. Mr Storey"
"excellent customer services before and after purchase. really pleased with our bibo classic."
"Filter worked fine for 18 months . One person user . Fitted new filter at cost of £95 not worked since . Offering a charge of £75 for an engineers visit with no guarantees it could be repaired . Very disappointed customer"
Hi there, thank you for your message and sorry to hear you are disappointed. Our filter pack delivery service is £79.50/year for a full years supply of filters, not just one. :) If you have found that your filter has caused an issue with your machine then we will always send out a replacement filter to you free of charge. If you can get in touch to advise us of your details, we can get your BIBO up and running for you! :)
"This is a review about process more than use of machine as only installed today. To my surprise they have fitted flush without any holes or wires and pipes showing. Engineer explained how to use machine and was done within the hour. Initial thoughts water tastes really good and has approval from kids. Machine looks good in kitchen and not too large although we would of preferred to be slightly smaller."
"Superb after sales service, Love the machine too. I would be lost without is. #Ilovemytea"
"The measure of a good company is their after sales service and their common sense and flexibility in that. BIBO get it right"
"We have had our BIBO for nearly two years and we have forgotten we had a kettle. The service has always been good and if you have a problem just ring them; problem solved. Hot and chilled water are ready in an instant, so teas, coffees or just a cool refreshing drink are always available at the touch of a button. The only issue we do have is with the hot tank cleaning and the replacement of the filter. It is common with our BIBO to dispense hot water for teas with a froth. Doesn't cause us a problem but it does take about a dozen hot drinks to clear. When all said and done this was a wise purchase."
"Excellent system, their customer help is just as good."
"Excellent customer service and always happy to answer questions over the phone."
"My Bibo water machine has given great service for over five years. Even better is the service I have consistently received from the Bibo team. Any time I've phoned or emailed to order supplies, ask questions or enquire about a repair, the response has been speedy, personal and genuinely helpful. Today's visit from a Bibo engineer to replace a part was no exception - Leif was a great ambassador for Bibo - friendly, knowledgeable, efficient and genuinely enthusiastic about these great little machines. It's a pleasure to deal with this truly customer-focused company."
"I have had a Bibo for a few years and the interactions and product are very good. When I have had issues I have had quick and positive responses each time."
"Speedy deliveries of "accessories", supplies etc. Bibo Classicmachines are excellent and easy to use."
"I've had my BIBO for over 5 years now and I'd never go back to kettles. A fantastic device and I'm so glad I bought it back in April 2013."
"Normally excellent, but this order was a nightmare. I asked for the filters to be shipped to a different address but the courier delivered it to the billing address! I had to pick it up from other address, which although only 10 minutes away was a pain."
"I like the ice cold water."
"Cold water is particularly cool. especially for this time of year."
"product arrived on time and is exactly as described"
"It's so easy to use and to have constant hot or cold filtered water is amazing."
BIBO Water is rated 4.60 based on 308 reviews