BIBO Water Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend BIBO Water

Tell us how BIBO Water made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Daniel Hazel
"Had my bibo fitted yesterday and we love it so far."
Sally Blowers
"Am very pleased with my bibo looks good and water is fresh and tasty"
Kimberley Gaynor
"Fantastic machine, love it and the engineer installing was excellent. The water tastes so much better"
"The machine is good but the replacement filter cartridges are very expensive"
"Had a virgin pure before and it doesn't compare to my new bibo machine, definitely recommend to friends"
"Very professional service from the installer to the customer services Absolute fantastic machine does what it says would recommend to anyone No more kettles very happy Thanks"
"I must say that I had some really good assistance over the last couple of days helping me to solve first of all a leak that turned out to be limescale build up and cleaning the tank. This did lead me to a further problem of creating a heating error which again April from their Customer Services team talked me through taking the sides off and resetting the machine and checking for leaks. April allowed me plenty of time, came up with a process of elimination on all faults that could have occurred and finally resetting the machine. Not content with that she double checked each procedure with me to ensure I was left with a machine up and running. Great customer service, great employee and thank you."
"Boiling, hot, cool filtered water anytime. Fantastic!!!"
"recommended by a friend. it is much better than the Virgin Pure I had previously.... always leaking, lots of callouts :( This BIBO one is excellent so far :)"
"We have had our BIBO for five years or so now and love it. Instant hot water and delcious chilled all from one neat unit."
"I ordered additional parts for bibo classic."
"Had my bibo fitted yesterday and we love it so far."
"Our family are visiting us for the summer, and our bibo broke, you cannot believe how upset everyone was lucky we were able to get the spare part in 2 days, so happiness was returned to the house 😱"
"Really enjoy drinking quality water especially in this hot weather!!"
"Ask me when its been delivered"
"First of all, the folks at Bibo were great. The product arrived next day delivery, a bit of a glitch with the set up as the 'menu' button refused to work properly. A quick call got an instant response, the promise of a technician call within 2-3 days. Unfortunately he turned up with the wrong part! Not his fault, as the innards of the BIBO unit had changed! An update meant an improved control unit was required. The correct replacement unit was sent to me over the weekend and the technician returned the next day to instal. All working near perfectly now. The handbook refers to a hard water test that should have accompanied the unit, but no sign of it, even after an email request. The unit means a new level of convenience - instant hot/cold water - no more noisy boiling kettles! Overall happy with the purchase!"
"Am very pleased with my bibo looks good and water is fresh and tasty"
"We have had a BIBO machine in the office for the last 5 years - it has been a real workhorse. We had to replace it, and chose the self-installation option. April in customer services was brilliant, she patiently talked me through what I needed to do , and we are now up and running! Thanks April!"
"Clean, stylish and great tasting water."
"Am still using my BIBO Classic but the cost of filters and de scaling bottles is becoming close to where we can’t afford it and when that happens we will have to give up using it."
"Fast delivery. A+"
"All I can say it is wonderful, would not want to be without it. Excellent Customer Service."
"From purchase through to installation and use, the BIBO gets a 10/10! The water tastes so good and the service is great!"
BIBO Water is rated 4.60 based on 380 reviews