BIBO Water Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend BIBO Water

How would you rate BIBO Water?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Rebekah Raynor
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly engineer. Thorough with his work and explain every thing he was doing."
"We’ve owned a Bibo Classic for 5 years +, we love it and wouldn’t be without it. Unfortunately, we live in a hard water area, so find that we need to descale it at least twice yearly or it leaks. We do keep a back up kettle for the times when we have to decommission the hot water while waiting for the descaler to arrive. Saying that parts always arrive quickly. We have had to fit replacement parts like a hot water tank and these have been easy to do with the instructions provided. It would be nice if Bibo offered loyalty incentives from time to time as I would really like to update the look of my machine with some new panels, but as there is absolutely nothing wrong with the current ones I can’t justify it."
Jennifer Saul
Verified Buyer
"I love that I can make a hot cup of tea or have a cold glass of water by just pressing a button. It's very convenient with no bother about filling kettles or pouring a glass of water from a bottle in a fridge and then having to return it."
"Instant hot / cold good quality water. The cold water is much better for my coffee machine as it doesn't need descaling as frequently as before."
Richard Loomes
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic customer service, great product, easy to use and does exactly as advertised."
Brian Goddard
Verified Buyer
"The machine works well but the cost of filters is too high and in our hard water area, it needs descaling far too often; flooding the worktop as it gets to that point."
Mark Harris
Verified Buyer
"Have not got it yet still awaiting installation"
Helen Millward
Verified Buyer
"So pleased with the Bibo that we purchased and the excellent service that Bibo provide. We purchased our Bibo 3 years ago and have it installed in a small office/workshop of 12 staff members where it's constantly in use. Changing the cartridges and filters is easy and it also reminds you when to do it, I have had to descale the hot tank a couple of times but that is relatively simple and Bibo provide the kits with instructions to do that too. Even with the heavy use ours gets it is still working efficiently and I would thoroughly recommend."
"Fast and efficient as always"
"They always have good service and make a quick delivery. However, I couldn’t give 5 stars because the prices keep going up and that means in order to maintain my machine, I’m presently spending nearly £100/yr (filters and descaling fluid)!"
James Rizzi
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service ! Installation was easy and helpful !! The water is lovely too !"
David East
Verified Buyer
"Despite my request for Cleaning Fluid being over the Christmas / New year period your response was fast and efficient and I had my order within 2 days. In time for me to clean the tank and fit a new filter, to have filtered hot and cold water for a New Year party, - Thank you"
Jane Le Coyte
Unverified Reviewer
"Service impeccable but customer service sadly lacking. I was on point of ordering a new Bibo, fully expecting the callout charge to be cancelled. However, this was denied. After being a customer for 6 years I have now cancelled. Please forward this to the M.D. of Bibo."
Hi Jane,
I am sorry to hear that you didn't take us up on our offer of a new BIBO with a high loyalty discount. We are unable to refund call out charges due to their high operating cost, however we are pleased that your BIBO is repaired, back up and running and you can continue to enjoy your filtered water! We always strive to ensure that our prices offer as best value to our customers and are sensible and competitive to the industry. 😊
Karen Hayashi
Verified Buyer
"I wouldn't be without my BIBO now. The service is always impeccable, delivering on promises so I couldn't be happier. Would certainly recommend buying a BIBO."
Iain Christison
Verified Buyer
"So convenient, everyone is surprised at instant hot water!"
Stephen Maguire
Verified Buyer
"A fantastic additional to our home that has completely transformed our water drinking habits! The little ones absolutely love our classic and no longer ask for fizzy drinks, which I never thought I would say. Not only does the water taste great, but the machine looks lovely and we are often asked about it by friends and family. I should also mention the brilliant customer service team and the super-efficient installation, which were both brilliant. Would highly recommend."
Philip Spackman
Verified Buyer
"Very convenient hot and cold but awaiting machine repair"
"Wonderful to have hot or cold water at the press of a button. Great help for arthritic hands that have difficulty lifting a kettle. Find replacing drip tray tricky."
Zena Christenson
Verified Buyer
"Our Bibo is amazing, fresh, clear, fabulous tasting water at a touch of a button. We recently had a problem with the water tank (we have had the Bibo for a few years now), customer service was exceptional, genuinely the best experience I've ever had (Thanks to Mim Donoghue!) was helped through every step of the way and we are now back up and running. Great machine, great service, great tasting water, couldn't be happier."
James Mezzetti
Verified Buyer
"I have had my classic for 4-5 years and its the best thing I have bought, the water is clearer and better tasting than ordinary tap water, not having to boil water every time I make a cup of tea or coffee is a plus as it is always hot, when guests arrive there is no waiting for the kettle. The chilled water is just right for cool drinks in the hot summer (when we get one)."
BIBO Water is rated 4.61 based on 268 reviews