BIBO Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend BIBO Water
Read BIBO Water Reviews

01993 880287

Tell us how BIBO Water made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I ordered additional parts for bibo classic.
Had my bibo fitted yesterday and we love it so far.
Our family are visiting us for the summer, and our bibo broke, you cannot believe how upset everyone was lucky we were able to get the spare part in 2 days, so happiness was returned to the house 😱
Really enjoy drinking quality water especially in this hot weather!!
Ask me when its been delivered
First of all, the folks at Bibo were great. The product arrived next day delivery, a bit of a glitch with the set up as the 'menu' button refused to work properly. A quick call got an instant response, the promise of a technician call within 2-3 days. Unfortunately he turned up with the wrong part! Not his fault, as the innards of the BIBO unit had changed! An update meant an improved control unit was required. The correct replacement unit was sent to me over the weekend and the technician returned the next day to instal. All working near perfectly now. The handbook refers to a hard water test that should have accompanied the unit, but no sign of it, even after an email request. The unit means a new level of convenience - instant hot/cold water - no more noisy boiling kettles! Overall happy with the purchase!
Am very pleased with my bibo looks good and water is fresh and tasty
We have had a BIBO machine in the office for the last 5 years - it has been a real workhorse. We had to replace it, and chose the self-installation option. April in customer services was brilliant, she patiently talked me through what I needed to do , and we are now up and running! Thanks April!
Clean, stylish and great tasting water.
Am still using my BIBO Classic but the cost of filters and de scaling bottles is becoming close to where we can’t afford it and when that happens we will have to give up using it.
Fast delivery. A+
All I can say it is wonderful, would not want to be without it. Excellent Customer Service.
From purchase through to installation and use, the BIBO gets a 10/10! The water tastes so good and the service is great!
Great product and backed up by friendly and effective customer service.
We inherited this nearly 3 years ago when we moved house very good bit of kit. Lovely to have cold filtered water at the touch of a button.
Always provide first class service.
Not received yet. Stated next day delivery when I ordered but was emailed the next day to say it was out of stock and a couple of weeks delay.
A little delayed in posting filters, also we seem to need cleaner for hot water too now!
Excellent machine, worth the investment. Very instant hot or cold and the water now tastes great
Brilliant machine. Excellent after sales service.
BIBO Water is rated 4.60 based on 433 reviews