BIBO Water Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend BIBO Water

Tell us how BIBO Water made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"wasn't very clear on what had to be ordered for hot tank cleaning. I purchased the two bottles cleaning fluid only to find out , once I had found instructions online, that I actually need to order the cleaning pack that contains the cleaning cartridge. Without which you can't clean the tank. So another £40 to spend still I will have 4 years worth of cleaning fluid. Please make it clearer which one you need to purchase if it is your first time."
"Our BIBO water machine is terriffic. We have had it for 3 or 4 years now and find it much more efficient and convenient than a kettle."
"I did not get any instructions or hos to card for the bibo hot tank cleaning"
"Purchased my bibo classic in 2012 it has been the best thing I did the after care service and advice great ."
"Good service Excellent machine Could not do without it"
"Recently ordered a 'Classic' BIBO hot water tank cleaning kit. The order was processed promptly, the kit delivered in a timely fashion and it's simple application immediately remedied a problem where the overspill hopper on the machine was filling up regularly. Another example of very good customer service which I've come to expect (and enjoy) from BIBO."
"Excellent aid for arthritic hands, easy to use, cold, filtered water lovely. I now drink more water than before. Friends have bought one after seeing mine. Great product!"
"We love our BIBO. We had the bar model which was suitable for couples but upgraded to the larger model as there’s not much difference in size and we can get a lot more hot water before it needs to reheat. It only takes seconds to heat and puts itself to sleep when not used for a while. The cold water is filtered which is great now we’ve stopped buying plastic, we just fill our own bottles. I have given it 4/5 just because of the cost of the filters and light which have to be changed yearly. The after service is great. We have had a BIBO for about 8 years and I can’t think of my kitchen without one now."
"Love my BIBO had one now for about. 2 years at this address and 2 years at my old address. The only thing I can say is because I live in a hard water area it’s more expensive to keep it cleaned out and the water filters and lights are quite expensive too"
"Excellent device with excellent service"
"Very good company with good customer service, My only gripe is that my yearly filters purchased on direct debit seem to come later than the year."
"Very reliable , easy to use ,good clean drinking water."
"Best tasting water, hot or cold at the touch of a button. Easy to service yourself, excellent customer service. I could not be without a Bibo now"
"Custmoer service fantastic, product is amazing, I cant imagine my life without my Bibo classic, I love it more each day."
"Hi sometimes my hot water button don’t turn off just the top hot button if it wasn’t for that I would be totally happy it would be great It’s very expensive to run £100 a year and wouldnt be easy for my wife to service. Mr Storey"
"excellent customer services before and after purchase. really pleased with our bibo classic."
"Filter worked fine for 18 months . One person user . Fitted new filter at cost of £95 not worked since . Offering a charge of £75 for an engineers visit with no guarantees it could be repaired . Very disappointed customer"
Hi there, thank you for your message and sorry to hear you are disappointed. Our filter pack delivery service is £79.50/year for a full years supply of filters, not just one. :) If you have found that your filter has caused an issue with your machine then we will always send out a replacement filter to you free of charge. If you can get in touch to advise us of your details, we can get your BIBO up and running for you! :)
"This is a review about process more than use of machine as only installed today. To my surprise they have fitted flush without any holes or wires and pipes showing. Engineer explained how to use machine and was done within the hour. Initial thoughts water tastes really good and has approval from kids. Machine looks good in kitchen and not too large although we would of preferred to be slightly smaller."
"Superb after sales service, Love the machine too. I would be lost without is. #Ilovemytea"
"The measure of a good company is their after sales service and their common sense and flexibility in that. BIBO get it right"
BIBO Water is rated 4.60 based on 380 reviews