BES.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend BES.co.uk

Tell us how BES.co.uk made you happy
had to deal with customer services everything sorted no drama top class
Heating Pump ordered 23/11 delivered 25/11 fitted 26/11 problem solved. Great service from BES great price and great to have solved the issue, have used them previously and would recommend them without equivocation.
Ordered two 4 metre soil pipes on back order as we were advised on the phone that it would be about a week. Three weeks passed and they still didn't have a delivery date. We said we didn't mind what length they came in as long as they totalled to 8 metres. The first two people I spoke to were extremely uninterested, rude and unhelpful. The third time I called up they said they could do this but it totalled to more than twice as much as the original order. Surely they should have provided some discount out of curtesy for the inconvenience caused of waiting for an item for three weeks which was clearly never going to be in stock?
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Our very high standards have slipped on this occasion. Please note certain products including plastics are experiencing global shortages and this has impacted our stock levels. The situation changes on a daily basis. We were pleased you received an initial courtesy call advising of a delay. However, we were very disappointed to read of your experience following that. Rest assured the team have been made aware and we apologise for the inconvenience. Regards, BES
Excellent service all round.
Excellent price, delivery and service.
Great Service Super quick delivery, with good quality product's Nice to find a supplier who can supply the need's of large and small customers. Thank's again for your Service.
Price and availability also delivery was a big factor
Everything is stock goods arrived next day
Since finding BES 3 wks ago I've made 4 orders. I've price matched them with my usual suppliers and the difference is massive. They are just the best supplier for my needs as a maintenance plumber. The one issue with them is I rarely get the emails to say my parcel has been delivered to my local point. So I usually just pop in 2 days after the order and so far it's always there waiting for me. Which is kind of annoying but no so bad I wouldn't still give 5 stars as the pricing is just ridiculous. My profit margins have shot up since using BES.
I would recommend this site to everyone the price is right and very quickly delivering stuff *****
I rang BES wanting a replacement Fireangel smoke alarm. From start to finish the service I received from Janet and her colleagues was 100% first class. I received the replacement first thing the next morning and it was ideal. No hesitation in recommending this company for their customer service and attention to detail. Truly what purchasing items should be all about....person to person contact with a very successful outcome. Total satisfaction on my part. Thank you Janet and BES for a first class service.
Very reasy to order and super fast delivery
Great service from you as before, but you were let down by the pot office who failed to deliver next day as promised. Gary Ovenblitz
Super service, next day delivery as promised. Great choice too!
Ordered parts wanted delivery in 2 days as I was going to be out arrived 8.30 on required day excellent service Would and do recommend to anybody who requires reliable supplies
Perfect, on time and as it was ordered.
I have bought from them several times - the prices are fair and delivery is quick.
good service
Excellent service and product. No hesitation recommending BES. Thanks
The price was exellent, the service very good and delvefy very quick. Cant ask for better.
BES.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 5,786 reviews