BES.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend BES.co.uk

How would you rate BES.co.uk ?

"Good quality items and excellent price."
"I have had a account for over 20 years and been very happy with your service thank you"
"BES are great, delivery to address is no good, had to meet driver 8 miles away to get my parcel,"
"Brilliant service and quality products. Anything they think might be a problem for me and I get a phone call to sort it out/double check. Cannot recommend BES highly enough."
"Just to say that the parcel of goods had an incomplete address on it, it missed the name of property, so some delay was incurred otherwise fully recommended!"
"Very good, reliable and fast! Excellent customer service."
"I installed this combi save for a customer. Easy to install just waiting for feedback from customer to see if the saving money."
"Super service."
"you have a good product well made easy to fit .cant fault this product or the great postal service well rapped .will buy again"
"I ordererd some pipe clips which locally to me are only available with a length of plastic pipe cover, the clips are so much better and neater than any other double clips i could find anywhere. They were delivered very quickly and the cost was low too. Will definately use again. Thankyou."
"Ordered late at night and was waiting for me the following morning. Great service."
"great service fast delivery"
"Good online system and quick delivery"
"Super fast delivery, item just as discribed, and excellent quality."
"Very good thanks for the great help Regards Customer"
"Excellent service. Exceptionally fast delivery. Just what you need when you are in the middle of a job and run out of supplies."
"Delivery never arrived, using worst courier UPS why would I expect it to arrive??? Now still waiting for repayment payment taken in one second refund second week now Job delayed whilst parts sourced!!!!"
Dear Mr Brunt, Thank you for your feedback. Apologies that your delivery did not arrive as intended. UPS are currently operating at a 99.5% next day delivery rate and so your delivery is one of the very few not to arrive.
A refund was issued as soon as the issue was reported.
Apologies once again.
Regards, BES
"Excellent service, fast delivery, competitive price"
"Goods arrived next day as promised and were exactly as ordered. Very pleased."
"Great service, arrived in super quick time. Pity I ordered the wrong item! No problem at all. I rang to get it sorted and Julie was a gem and sorted out paperwork for a return. Would Recommend!!! SUPER customer service!"
BES.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 1,967 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!