BES.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend BES.co.uk

Tell us how BES.co.uk made you happy
I really do feel for your company having the same name as the other one.... They are corrupt and just plain awful... I wish you well and never ever let BES Utilities supply your energy.
I would strongly recommend people not to use BES. The worst company I have ever dealt with by a comfortable margin. We had one of our supplies closed two years ago - but still get calls sometimes 2 or 3 times a week chasing bogus outstanding payments for the closed supply. Everyone you speak to promises to amend their records but they never do. Now received in excess of 100 calls on the matter. Now trying to change supplier but BES are being very difficult and won't let you leave.
Hi Bottisham Airfield Museum, You have clearly posted this review against the wrong company. BES Ltd (based in Birmingham) is NOT connected to BES Utilities (Lancashire) therefore please can you remove your review and post against the correct company. Regards, BES Ltd(Birmingham)
Rubbish company they give quick aswer for the phone but they doesn't choose any problem and about the bill they doesn't care for meter reading the only guess Bill usually show to highest In couple of months I am waiting they put extra fuse still they doesn't Rubbish company I am an happy with the company
Hi Carol, Please can you post your review against the correct company. We are NOT BES Utilities (Lancashire) and are NOT connected to them in any way. We are not an energy provider and are a plumbers merchant based in Birmingham. Thank you. BES (Birmingham)
I ordered parts, which arrived very quickly, only to find out they were not what we needed (thanks to the heating engineer who hadn't really checked when I asked him if they were the right ones). BES were friendly about my error and sent me the returns label to print making the process as easy as possible. I received a full refund without much delay. My experience was of very good customer service.
My order arrived promptly, however since then I've been receiving unwanted mail via post. I tried to contact them via their website - not possible. I tried to reset password for my account to stop receiving advertising brochures - not possible :-( I've tried fb - can't do that either.
Hi Eva, Thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased that your delivery arrived promptly. We have received your request to opt out of receiving our marketing special offers. Rest assured that this has been actioned and your details removed from our system as per GDPR . Regards, BES
What More Can I Say ! ! First Class / Always In Stock Always On Time xx
This is a shocking company! Leaving a company has never been so hard. We have had to pay over £400 to leave when we have only been with them a month. (We tried to cancel the contract withing 24hours but they continued to mess us around) We are still having issues now even though they happily took the money but are now claiming that we have not cancelled our contract!!!!!! Avoid at all costs ! To top it off we had calls from their sister company today. NO THANK YOU!
Hi, You have clearly posted this review against the wrong company. BES Ltd (based in Birmingham) is NOT connected to BES Utilities (Lancashire) therefore please can you remove your review and post against the correct company. Regards, BES Ltd(Birmingham)
Absolute cowboy of a company, I have no idea how they have a 4* rating. I can only assume this is through fraudulent ratings. I wouldn't recommend BES to my worst enemy. Customer service has been appalling, their management of my data and other customers data is embarrassing (I was called a different company in correspondence numerous times). They also blocked my account from moving over when I terminated my contract and billed my usage from 4 kw/ph to 6.5 kw/ph whilst they made it impossible for me to move to my new supplier. After pointing out this obvious attempt of ramping up my bill and blocking my transition as a means of profiting further, they declined to reason why they blocked my account and demanded payment at the ridiculously increased rate. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER!!!
Hi Daniel, You have clearly posted this review against the wrong company. BES Ltd (based in Birmingham) is NOT connected to BES Utilities (Lancashire) therefore please can you remove your review and post against the correct company. Regards, BES Ltd(Birmingham)
My experience was of an appalling lack of respect or honesty and a company using illegal tactics. It was an utter, unmitigated experience from hell! When there was a duspute, a heavy was sent around to loudly and verbally abuse me, to the extent that I had to throw him out and warn him that if he ever came back the police would be called. It worked.
Thank you for your feedback. However, it is clear that your review was meant for BES Utilities (Lancashire) who are not connected to BES Ltd (Birmingham) Please can you remove the inaccurate review of BES Ltd (Birmingham) and submit against the correct company i.e BES Utilities of Lancashire. Thank you. BES Ltd (Birmingham)
Didn't deliver on time, customer service is a joke couldn't tell me anything. Job is stood waiting for a delivery I have no idea when it will arrive. DO NOT BUY FROM BES THEY WILL LET YOU DOWN!
I ordered online some plumbing parts around 15.00 on Friday afternoon. I needed them urgently so I was happy to pay a small charge for Saturday delivery. They were delivered to my home in south London before midday on the Saturday. Brillian service!
Do not use this company. They messed us around making us waite in for a week and a half . They have tacken our money but delivered the goods our paid back any money. Sean in there customer service department found in funny we had been messed about so much and even laughed. 7 days waiting for UPS and items apparently lost twice. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
Do not use this company. I ordered items on a monday. Supposed to be delivered on the Tuesday. Waited in wed/Thursday and Friday and was told they where being delivered. On Friday evening they said UPS had lost items and told me a new lot was being delivered Saturday. Saturday yet again no delivery and on monday UPS had lost again.Bes still too issue refund and Sean in there customer service team thought is was a joke and laughed about how much we had been messed around. Avoid this company
Order didn’t arrive and nobody responded to my email...
Great quality stuff at very competitive prices. Good sales support. I use them as often as I can
everything I needed in stock, prompt delivery and good value, would highly recommend
Fast efficient . products as described. Highly recommended 😊
Excellent service and parts were despatched very quickly and arrived the next day. Thank you.
Good quality at a good price
I find Ordering online very easy
BES.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 5,762 reviews