BES.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend BES.co.uk

How would you rate BES.co.uk ?

"Quick and efficient service."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I purchased a meter box replacement door from BES which was delivered very quickly. Unfortunately the hinges did not align with the meter box i have, I called customer service to explain that i needed to return the part and was supplied the same day with clear instructions on how to return, also a pre filled out return docket and an address label for the box. A very smooth, stress free process."
"Great communication and fast delivery. highly recommend. :-)"
"Good site - Excellent service - job sorted in 2 days"
"Very quick and efficient service."
"Very good service, highly recommended!"
"BES were brilliant, sent out my order on time and extremely helpful when I rang with a problem but only bad thing was it was sent by UPS delivery and next day delivery turned up 4 days later. Would definitely use them again just not sent by UPS"
"Excellent service as always from BES"
"Very helpful advice when telephone before ordering. Good delivered as described and on time. Thanks."
"I have been looking for the items i purchased from BES for quite some time elsewhere, thankfully BES had them in stock and delivered in two days. Great price, great service thoroughly recommended."
"I am a first-time customer. Found this to be an excellent, prompt, efficient service."
"From the first call to delivery can't knock it . Delivery of the the generator to what was delivered was great"
"Excellent firm to deal with. Items were received very swiftly and at a good price. Kept me very well informed of the progress of my order ."
"BES products and services are excellent. customer services are very helpful and easy to work with. Recent poor delivery service from UPS has been a concern resulting in uncertainty and affecting our ability to please our clients. Lets hope the situation improves."
"The valve was of good quality at a very competitive price and promptly dispatched. Will definitely use for my future requirements."
"My package arrived on time but I was disappointed to see that the courier had only delivered the catalogue and not the item I had ordered . I Called BES customer services who chased this up with the courier and kept me informed throughout. Obviously problems do arrive from time to time but it is the way they are dealt with that counts and BES were first class (thanks to you Maureen you were brilliant!)."
"Consistently good...... The products are of high quality and good price. Delivery to France is excellent. The staff on the telephones are knowledgeable, helpful and friendly."
"fast and cheap a++++++++++++"
"all good very pleased"
"Great service and a well packaged and speedy delivery."
BES.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 2,121 reviews