BES.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend BES.co.uk

Tell us how BES.co.uk made you happy
I really do feel for your company having the same name as the other one.... They are corrupt and just plain awful... I wish you well and never ever let BES Utilities supply your energy.
I ordered parts, which arrived very quickly, only to find out they were not what we needed (thanks to the heating engineer who hadn't really checked when I asked him if they were the right ones). BES were friendly about my error and sent me the returns label to print making the process as easy as possible. I received a full refund without much delay. My experience was of very good customer service.
What More Can I Say ! ! First Class / Always In Stock Always On Time xx
I ordered online some plumbing parts around 15.00 on Friday afternoon. I needed them urgently so I was happy to pay a small charge for Saturday delivery. They were delivered to my home in south London before midday on the Saturday. Brillian service!
Great quality stuff at very competitive prices. Good sales support. I use them as often as I can
everything I needed in stock, prompt delivery and good value, would highly recommend
Fast efficient . products as described. Highly recommended 😊
Excellent service and parts were despatched very quickly and arrived the next day. Thank you.
Good quality at a good price
I find Ordering online very easy
Excellent is the only thing I can say about the service 👍👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Quick and above all reliable.
Great company very efficient delivered in a day and half
Amazing service, I placed my order at 9am on a monday and it was divered to me 10am the following day, despite all the problems of coronavirus they still maintained a next day delivery. I am impressed and would recoomend the company.
Excellent comma good price, delivered on time
Very satisfied. Placed an order early evening and it arrived the next day.
I ordered some 10mm copper pills pipe which arrived exactly on time and was just what we needed. Thank you
Deliveries always on time and website easy to use and buy with
Brilliant service- ordered one afternoon and received the parts the next day - and exactly as ordered. Thanks a lot.
Fast and efficient service recommend this company
BES.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 5,763 reviews