BES.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend BES.co.uk

How would you rate BES.co.uk ?

"Rapid response to order"
"Online and paper catalogue very good also the stock range. The prices upto now look fair I will most certainly shop with you again in the near future Regards Paul Thurman PTI Building Services Ltd"
"Very knowledgable staff on products / sometimes takes longer than next day delivery"
"They couldn't find my address, but free of charge tried again after I rang them to see why it hadn't arrived. The product came in perfect condition."
"great service thankyou"
"Web site easy to use, great prices and very prompt delivery."
"Stocks every thing I need good company to deal with been purchasing materials from them for a good number of years and they have a super fast delivery service Can highly recommend"
"Usual excellent service from a great company. My only beef is with the website-I don't find it easy to locate what I want although with such a vast stock that's hardly surprising."
"Brilliant to get next day delivery and the prices were good too"
"Have replaced a failed, complicated mains electricity driven gas fire control system with one of your “peso gas valves” and a universal thermostat - works perfectly. -Thank you."
"Very good customer service and super turnaround time and delivery"
"Exactly what I ordered and arrived next day. Excellent service."
"Great products, great prices, great service."
"I’m so pleased to find a one stop shop for my plumbing, heating and gas needs. It easily to move around your web site to find what I need, with proper descriptions. Delivery fast and reasonably priced. Well done!"
"Valves were exactly as required --- catalogue details good but little else for our steam boat!! Thanks."
"Packed very well & speedy delivery! Very happy"
"fast delivery and good range of products"
"Pipe benders at the best price and delivered as quick as good be. All good and 5 stars from me."
"Excellent received notification of delivery and delivered on time would recommend"
"Quick and prompt"