BES.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend BES.co.uk

Tell us how BES.co.uk made you happy
Great service
Great Service as usual
Did have a negative experience with BES a number of years ago and have not used them since now. I must say, the service has been 5 stars and the range of products and competitive prices are excellent. I will be using them a lot more now.
Arrived in super-quick time and exactly what we wanted - so description on website was very easy to follow. Many thanks.
On time delivery as promised. Exactly as described. Very good quality. Fair price. What's not to like? Excellent all round.
Used a few times - service has allways being as one would expect in terms of meeting orders, delivery etc. However, I've given 5* (vey rare for me!) because recently I ordered a fairly expensive item incorrectly - totally my fault. I rang and explained, was asked to order the correct item and a free returns label would be included; it was and the refund for that was actioned as soon as they received the return. So an error which was totally mine was met with total friendlyness and cooperation from BES with, most importantly, no additional cost. Thank you BES.
Arrived fast and well priced
Very prompt delivery and excellent service
Excellent as previously. A small order but perfectly executed. Even the items not in stock arrived the same day. What more can I say?
Good price, quick delivery and no hassle.
Great web site to find the write part. Service fast and departed same day, just the delivery of part somewhat slow, but in saying that it arrived when stated.
Excellent service. Would recommend to everybody. As described and delivered promptly.
Always good service and a comprehensive website. Easy to navigate and a good benchmark for costs.
OK!.......My son-in-law said to buy this replacement Drayton stat and receiver from ScrewFix for £108.00, so I looked on-line and found YOU.... BES offering the same for £61.00. DEAL DONE! Thank you so much for your how easy to buy from you and speedy delivery BES! ......BUT where is my son-in-law now he who was going to fit it for me, I need to find an electrician 😕 THANK YOU TO YOUR TEAM 👍
Thank you for your brilliant feedback Lydia. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and so we were delighted to hear about your recent first time experience at BES! Thank you for your custom and we look forward to continued support in future. Regards, BES
I am so pleased with BES service. Firstly I was able to get an exact match to replace a loo seat, and we were so impressed by the speed and efficiency of the delivery we ordered another one for a different bathroom. With the help of your priceless and lovely customer service lady Maureen, who was so courteous and helpful on the phone, this was also a success. I would not hesitate to order again.
I would strongly recommend people not to use BES. The worst company I have ever dealt with by a comfortable margin. We had one of our supplies closed two years ago - but still get calls sometimes 2 or 3 times a week chasing bogus outstanding payments for the closed supply. Everyone you speak to promises to amend their records but they never do. Now received in excess of 100 calls on the matter. Now trying to change supplier but BES are being very difficult and won't let you leave.
Hi Bottisham Airfield Museum, You have clearly posted this review against the wrong company. BES Ltd (based in Birmingham) is NOT connected to BES Utilities (Lancashire) therefore please can you remove your review and post against the correct company. Regards, BES Ltd(Birmingham)
Rubbish company they give quick aswer for the phone but they doesn't choose any problem and about the bill they doesn't care for meter reading the only guess Bill usually show to highest In couple of months I am waiting they put extra fuse still they doesn't Rubbish company I am an happy with the company
Hi Carol, Please can you post your review against the correct company. We are NOT BES Utilities (Lancashire) and are NOT connected to them in any way. We are not an energy provider and are a plumbers merchant based in Birmingham. Thank you. BES (Birmingham)
This is a shocking company! Leaving a company has never been so hard. We have had to pay over £400 to leave when we have only been with them a month. (We tried to cancel the contract withing 24hours but they continued to mess us around) We are still having issues now even though they happily took the money but are now claiming that we have not cancelled our contract!!!!!! Avoid at all costs ! To top it off we had calls from their sister company today. NO THANK YOU!
Hi, You have clearly posted this review against the wrong company. BES Ltd (based in Birmingham) is NOT connected to BES Utilities (Lancashire) therefore please can you remove your review and post against the correct company. Regards, BES Ltd(Birmingham)
Absolute cowboy of a company, I have no idea how they have a 4* rating. I can only assume this is through fraudulent ratings. I wouldn't recommend BES to my worst enemy. Customer service has been appalling, their management of my data and other customers data is embarrassing (I was called a different company in correspondence numerous times). They also blocked my account from moving over when I terminated my contract and billed my usage from 4 kw/ph to 6.5 kw/ph whilst they made it impossible for me to move to my new supplier. After pointing out this obvious attempt of ramping up my bill and blocking my transition as a means of profiting further, they declined to reason why they blocked my account and demanded payment at the ridiculously increased rate. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER!!!
Hi Daniel, You have clearly posted this review against the wrong company. BES Ltd (based in Birmingham) is NOT connected to BES Utilities (Lancashire) therefore please can you remove your review and post against the correct company. Regards, BES Ltd(Birmingham)
Had what I needed in stock, no waiting, fast delivery, what more could I ask for.
BES.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 5,763 reviews