BES.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend BES.co.uk

How would you rate BES.co.uk ?

"I thought the postage for the item I purchased was was extortionate for what it weighed. I just posted a suit of clothes weighing 2kg to day for £4.95."
"Trying to read stuff, little box bragging about reviews is in the wqay, can't do what I want on website"
"At the final part of payment it never gave me confirmation just said basket empty . I repeated it and di receive one order but if I find I've been charged more than once I will be contacting BES."
Dear Mr Taylor,

Thank you for your review. A member of our sales team spotted the duplication. Rest assured a refund will be issued today.
Please contact customer services if this does not happen.

Apologies for the slight delay.

BES
"No instructions with the pressure meters. Only instructions with the water flow pot . . . .. the water flow pot is a bit gimmicky. Just as good to time how long it takes to fill a know container size and work out L/min. Aerators on tap ends need to be removed or a false high reading is obtained. . .not so when filling a container . . . . some aerators can't be removed. One meter, when connected, leaked from a joint that can't be tightened when used. See picture. Perhaps it was suppose to do that to allow air to escape .. .either way, no instructions with the meters."
Thank you for your feedback. Your comments have been forwarded to our product team.
Please contact our Customer Services team who will be best placed to advise should the product be faulty.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
BES
"Delivery good. But three of the six tins were dented and packaging box split down the side. Amazing the contents hadn't escaped!!!"
Apologies for the damaged items.

For future reference Customer Services would be happy to help and organise replacements if you let us know within 3 days of receipt of the goods.

We look forward to working with you in the future.

Best Wishes, BES.
"Let down by UPS couriers not delivering on time, and their tracking is hopeless!"

Apologies, BES
"Delivery was a day later than expected"
"Goods delivered in a timely manner, however unfortunately conduit was slightly dented and ceiling rose had a crack in it - not really worth kicking up a fuss about but courier / packaging could be a little more thoughtful."
Thank you for your feedback, it is duly noted.

At BES we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and so we are sorry that you are disappointed on this occasion. Please contact our Customer Service to arrange replacements if you do so wish to.
"Your supply and delivery is normally good. Unfortunately this time the order was processed on 6/7 but delivery was not made until PM on 12th (6 days) but no explanation from courier as to the reason for delay"
Thank you for your feedback, it is duly noted.

At BES we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and so we are sorry that you are disappointed on this occasion. Please note our couriers are currently running a success rate of 99.95% for next day delivery. Unfortunately on this occasion your delivery is one of the very few that did not arrive next day.

Best Wishes BES
"Your website works well for the purchase of a product, but becomes unstuck when it comes to the payment for the article and freight. For an overseas customer, this is frustrating, and would have lead to the cancellation of the order had you not followed up with an email advising how the payment could be made. You are not the only UK business that has this problem. If you could make the purchase and payment a smooth process, it would attract more buyers. Your follow up service has been very good."
Thank you for your feedback, it is duly noted. We are glad that our follow up sorted out the problem you experienced.

BES
"Door hinge broke when trying to fit"
Thank you for your feedback. Please note that if your product was delivered damaged it can be exchanged free of charge. BES customer services department will be able to assist.

BES
"Quick response and delivery by the courier to a drop-off point. It would have been easier for me if delivery had been by Royal Mail: would.ve saved a ferry tgrip to the mainland to collect."
Thank you for your feedback Mr Relf. At BES we always aim for a 5 star review and so to get a 3 star was disappointing.
We are pleased that your delivery to a Scottish island was quick. However, please note that it is company policy to deliver via courier so that we can track deliveries.
Also please note that parcels can be delivered to home/site addresses as well as to collection points.
Thank you once again.
BES
"Quick delivery good price but hinge was missing off gas box door. Pity as had to then get a door locally so should have got the whole box locally in the first place & saved messing about & my time. So lost the money I saved."
Apologies the hinge was missing, if you wish to speak to someone in regards to this please contact customer services to discuss.
"Goods (2 metal bolts) arrived in a box big enough to take a telephone directory!!! An unwanted catalogue was include which probably explains the excessive postal charge of £4. These could have been sent in an enveloppe for half the price!!"
Thank you for your feedback. At BES we pride ourselves on 5 star reviews so to receive a 3 star review is disappointing. Please note that all catalogues are FREE, we do not charge. Also a £4.95 delivery charge is very competitive in the market place. N.B All orders over £40 are FREE delivery. Please note that it is company policy to deliver all products by courier so that we can maintain our 99.5% next day delivery service levels. Thank you for your custom and we hope that you use us again in the future. Regards, BES
"The item was as described and having looked in many other places, I was relieved to finally find a part which fit. Having said that, I paid for Saturday delivery and spend a day waiting in for a shipment which never came. The carrier works on US time so their website is 5 hours out of sync with the UK. The parcel never arrived on Saturday. It was then delivered on Monday, despite the website stating Tuesday, and after a single attempt was taken to a local shop instead. When I picked it up it actually had a label for Saturday delivery. So - massively let down by the carrier and I guess I now know what the initials UPS stand for."
Thank you for your feedback, it is duly noted. At BES we pride ourselves on 5 star customer service and so we are sorry that you are disappointed on this occasion.

We were pleased to hear that you were able to find the unusual part you required in stock at BES.

However, we were sorry to hear about your experience with the courier. Please note our couriers are currently running a success rate of 99.95% for next day delivery. Unfortunately on this occasion your delivery is one of the very few that did not arrive as intended. Rest assured we do liaise with our couriers every day and will make them aware of the point you raise. Thank you for your custom and we hope that you may reconsider your decision, should the need arise, so we can restore your confidence.

Regards, BES
"Pump is very noisy, and my customer complain about it!!!!"
Thank you for your feedback which is duly noted. We have forwarded your comments onto Grundfos.
BES
"They were the only source able to supply my need. I did not appreciate paying over £4 for partial delivery when post office to the door would have been about £2. I was charged for a heavy catalogue I did not ask for."
Thank you for your feedback. We were pleased to hear that we were the only company source you could find stocking the product you needed. At BES we pride ourselves on our wide range of over 15,000 products. However, we were disappointed not to achieve a 5 star rating as we pride ourselves on an excellent service.
Please note that all catalogues are free, we do not charge. Also that it is company policy to deliver products by courier so we can maintain our 99.5% next day delivery service levels.
Thank you for your custom and we hope you use us again in the future.
BES
"Exactly what I was looking for and at a good price. However, I was given a delivery date of Tuesday 22 May and it arrived Saturday 26 May. It didn’t really matter, but I received a catalogue the day after I placed the order, which was 21 May! Why wasn’t the order just sent with that. The products were far more important to me than a catalogue as I needed them for a job!"
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, it is duly noted. At BES we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and so we are sorry that you are disappointed on this occasion.

We have looked into your delivery and the records from the courier state that your bag of washers was delivered on the 22nd. Please note that all products must be delivered by courier regardless of size.

Please can you contact marketing@bes.ltd.uk so we can provide our courier with more details to further aid investigation re. the delivery date.

BES
"BES were great and did their part, however I would highly recommend they change their courier!!! UPS are horrendous, a whole week of lies saying they tried to deliver and didn't combined with saying they had delivered to a nearby Access Point which again was a lie!!! Never AGAIN!!!!!"
Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to review BES. We are pleased that you thought we were great. However, your comments regarding the service from our courier are very disappointing to read. Rest assured we will ensure that your feedback is followed up and investigated.
Regards, BES
"Web site ordering a nightmare, never lets you sign in and then after 10-15 attempts it works. But as a whole, a good service provided."
Thank you for your feedback. A member of our IT team will contact you to ascertain what is happening when you sign in.

BES.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 1,953 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!