BES.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend BES.co.uk

Tell us how BES.co.uk made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"very good prices, excellent delivery and great stock levels. please stop sending the first order catalogue as i have 3 now."
"Good price ,good product ,good delivery ."
"Very good customer service, I made a mistake with the delivery address one phone call and the lady on the other end sorted the problem out. I all so received a courtesy call informing me that the package had been delivered."
"Initial item damaged, replaced by the next working day, amazing customer service."
"Great product and right price! BUT given the internet access to product range, I could have done without the book-sized catalogue - which was no doubt why the postage was over twice the cost of the product I bought!"
"please don't waste money posting a catalogue. prefer to look at website!"
"Everything was just as expected, the product was exactly as described and pictured and delivery was fast. No complaints from me."
"Overall I was happy with my order from BES but!!!! I ordered a gas hose on Thursday morning and paid for a "next working day" delivery, I waited in on Friday and tracked my delivery which the tracking said would be delivered before the end of the day!!! Unfortunately, late Thursday evening the tracking changed from being delivered that day to being delivered on MONDAY!!!!!! So I had waited in for nothing and had to wait another 3 days for my part!!!! I wasn't pleased!!!"
"All very good, just not receiving a tracking number , when I order, cheers"
"Excellent service by BES themselves, can't fault. However, their courier company: Tuffnels has been a complete failure. Part of the delivery was delayed en-route and this resulted in a roll of pipe being delayed by over a week extra in the already long delivery schedule - in fact I still don't have the roll and is expected in the next 3 days. Plus the entire delivery has been treated very roughly with boxes squashed/damaged and wet."
"Delivery was quick , goods as described, wouldn't expect anything different, used now for a couple of orders , service has been very good."
"Thought the insulation box was a bit pricey for what it was when it arrived but delivered quickly and couldn't do the job without it"
"Order fulfilled very quickly and efficiently. However - Using a cardboard box (190mm x 190mm x 2200mm) to despatch a single length of pipe (22mm x 2000mm) and sending a hardcopy catalogue SEPARATELY is probably not the best use of the planets resources. Who needs a hardcopy catalogue these days anyway?"
"Good"
"good"
"Goods ordered and delivered next day no problems all good"
"all good, thanks"
"Good service as usual. Postage charge is a little excessive for the one item. But needed it in a hurry so just glad to get it here on time."
"I purchased two flow controllers, for my wash basin. The items were competitively priced. The only problem was the cost of postage. The items were tiny, and would easily have been sent by ordinary post. This was not an option. Otherwise very satisfied."
"As a first time visitor to the warehouse I found the signage for the collection point quite poor. At least next time I will know"
BES.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 2,460 reviews