BES.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend BES.co.uk

How would you rate BES.co.uk ?

"Good service with prompt delivery."
"Goods arrived within the suggested timescale and prices are very competitive. Will definitely use BSE again."
"Items were dispatched quickly. I would have voted as very good if the item was delivered on the day I requested, not two days earlier."
"EXCELLENT RANGE ALL DELIVERED AS ORDERED"
"Excellent service, they have real people who respond to problems positively."
"Great service next day delivery"
"Very fast service ! thanks"
"The tank cover was a good thickness. However each of the 4 parts had a small tear in the plastic."
"Wide stock, sensible prices, reasonable shipping price, quick delivery, helpful call to me to check a detail of the order. I will use again if you have what I need. Makes a pleasant change."
"Needed a one of purchased of some small bore gas fittings for a motorhome BBQ. point. I bought two sets because they were cheap compared to the cost of next day delivery. Delivery cost is very reasonable. no complaints about that. They turned up in an A4 box with a complimentary catalogue, the items would easily have fittted in a jiffy bag. Can I suggest a tick box for "would you like a catalogue?" for small items. BBQ fixed thankyou"
"Ordered a angled cooker hose on Monday evening and it was delivered Wednesday afternoon, a good quality product delivered in an acceptable time."
"I installed this combi save for a customer. Easy to install just waiting for feedback from customer to see if the saving money."
"Very good customer and delivery service. The product is not up to the quality I expected."
"Clear and concise procedure"
"Liked the product I bought but why include a catalogue with my order and then post me one as well?"
"Good and not very good due to the poor derlivery service by UPS"
"Good service but the fact that the free delivery is calculated on the ex-VAT price of the purchased goods, left me feeling a tad pissed off."
"Got wot I came for"
"The items arrived and were well packed. We didn’t have any communication from BES but the items were as described"
"UPS had left the parcel at the wrong house (a holiday home) on Friday 1/9 I had to put 2 calls through to BES on Sat 2/9 and on Monday 3/9 BES contacted UPS and UPS recovered our parcel (a good job it was dry) and delivered it to us. Our goods were well packed."
BES.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 2,106 reviews