BES.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend BES.co.uk

How would you rate BES.co.uk ?

"Dealings with B.E.S. are always very prompt, any problems with prices or wrong codes are dealt with swiftly and resolved before goods are despatched."
"Goods as expected but packaging was excessive"
"Initial order delivered but box contents incomplete. Quickly rectified by Laura in sales. Would use BES again."
"The experience with BES customer support was good. The problem was that only one of two packages arrived initially and the missing one was the package most urgently needed to get our new borehole system working as we had run out of well water 4 weeks before in the summer heatwave and had been tanking in water. This did mean that the person installing the system had to wait an extra day and a half for the package. This appeared to be the fault of the carrier and not BES's and I was impressed with the way this was handled efficiently and courteously by BES."
"fast efficient and accurate service at competative prices"
"Great service, never fails to delier next day. Wish they wouldn't waster paper and send out a catalogue every time. Less plastic packaging be good too, why not use paper/"
"Good range of products and from what ive had good quality as well. Proper photos of products in catalogue and online would help greatly with seeing what your actually buying. Delivery very good, not always next day but always within 2 days."
"I received my order eventually after the courier delivered to the wrong address. This was no fault by BES , maybe a change of courier might help."
"Item was in stock and was dispatched same day communication good"
"Reliable with fair prices"
"good products fair price with good delivery"
"Normally a fantastic service from them but on this occasion their delivery service let me down No card left through letterbox even though I stated on BES online ordering to leave goods in Garden if nobody answered door I ended up going to the depot myself after investigating where are my goods"
"Easy to order, was promised delivery on Tues, didn’t arrive until Thursday but all was correct."
"We have recently had an issue with using the diamond delivery service, UPS really let us down and have lost money on a job as the delivery didn't turn up. What I must say is that the customer care at BES did there upmost to rectify, delivery was sent to our office in the end and arrived by 9am on the Monday morning. Really not a reflection on BES but if using a delivery system it needs to be more reliable."
"Happy with overall service"
"Some delivery confusion but made up for good and prompt customer service. I was out when driver called but had left message to leave goods (low value) by side gate. Driver took goods away, didn't leave message: and I found out by chance I had to collect from storage point in Hammersmith - inconvenient... I complained and had very prompt apology and credit for the postage. All's well that ends well...."
"Great range of products at a competitive price, well packaged and prompt delivery. Would use again."
"Great service and delivery thanks"
"Hi Thanks for the very prompt service and delivery will order from you again mark"
"Great efficient service thanks"
BES.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 1,780 reviews