BES.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend BES.co.uk

Tell us how BES.co.uk made you happy
I warn my tenants not to use this company. It is a world of pain. Shockingly bad company to deal with. They extort very high out of contract rates to secure contacts from worried customers who feel threatened with high charges. New customers taking over a premises feel they have to fix new rates with them. The regulator should intervene in such shoddy unfair practices.
Hi Tim Landlord, It is highly likely you have posted this review against the wrong company in error. BES Ltd (based in Birmingham) is NOT connected to BES Utilities (Lancashire) therefore please can you remove your review and post against the correct company. Regards, BES Ltd(Birmingham)
I would strongly recommend people not to use BES. The worst company I have ever dealt with by a comfortable margin. We had one of our supplies closed two years ago - but still get calls sometimes 2 or 3 times a week chasing bogus outstanding payments for the closed supply. Everyone you speak to promises to amend their records but they never do. Now received in excess of 100 calls on the matter. Now trying to change supplier but BES are being very difficult and won't let you leave.
Hi Bottisham Airfield Museum, You have clearly posted this review against the wrong company. BES Ltd (based in Birmingham) is NOT connected to BES Utilities (Lancashire) therefore please can you remove your review and post against the correct company. Regards, BES Ltd(Birmingham)
Rubbish company they give quick aswer for the phone but they doesn't choose any problem and about the bill they doesn't care for meter reading the only guess Bill usually show to highest In couple of months I am waiting they put extra fuse still they doesn't Rubbish company I am an happy with the company
Hi Carol, Please can you post your review against the correct company. We are NOT BES Utilities (Lancashire) and are NOT connected to them in any way. We are not an energy provider and are a plumbers merchant based in Birmingham. Thank you. BES (Birmingham)
This is a shocking company! Leaving a company has never been so hard. We have had to pay over £400 to leave when we have only been with them a month. (We tried to cancel the contract withing 24hours but they continued to mess us around) We are still having issues now even though they happily took the money but are now claiming that we have not cancelled our contract!!!!!! Avoid at all costs ! To top it off we had calls from their sister company today. NO THANK YOU!
Hi, You have clearly posted this review against the wrong company. BES Ltd (based in Birmingham) is NOT connected to BES Utilities (Lancashire) therefore please can you remove your review and post against the correct company. Regards, BES Ltd(Birmingham)
Absolute cowboy of a company, I have no idea how they have a 4* rating. I can only assume this is through fraudulent ratings. I wouldn't recommend BES to my worst enemy. Customer service has been appalling, their management of my data and other customers data is embarrassing (I was called a different company in correspondence numerous times). They also blocked my account from moving over when I terminated my contract and billed my usage from 4 kw/ph to 6.5 kw/ph whilst they made it impossible for me to move to my new supplier. After pointing out this obvious attempt of ramping up my bill and blocking my transition as a means of profiting further, they declined to reason why they blocked my account and demanded payment at the ridiculously increased rate. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER!!!
Hi Daniel, You have clearly posted this review against the wrong company. BES Ltd (based in Birmingham) is NOT connected to BES Utilities (Lancashire) therefore please can you remove your review and post against the correct company. Regards, BES Ltd(Birmingham)
My experience was of an appalling lack of respect or honesty and a company using illegal tactics. It was an utter, unmitigated experience from hell! When there was a duspute, a heavy was sent around to loudly and verbally abuse me, to the extent that I had to throw him out and warn him that if he ever came back the police would be called. It worked.
Thank you for your feedback. However, it is clear that your review was meant for BES Utilities (Lancashire) who are not connected to BES Ltd (Birmingham) Please can you remove the inaccurate review of BES Ltd (Birmingham) and submit against the correct company i.e BES Utilities of Lancashire. Thank you. BES Ltd (Birmingham)
Didn't deliver on time, customer service is a joke couldn't tell me anything. Job is stood waiting for a delivery I have no idea when it will arrive. DO NOT BUY FROM BES THEY WILL LET YOU DOWN!
Do not use this company. They messed us around making us waite in for a week and a half . They have tacken our money but delivered the goods our paid back any money. Sean in there customer service department found in funny we had been messed about so much and even laughed. 7 days waiting for UPS and items apparently lost twice. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
Do not use this company. I ordered items on a monday. Supposed to be delivered on the Tuesday. Waited in wed/Thursday and Friday and was told they where being delivered. On Friday evening they said UPS had lost items and told me a new lot was being delivered Saturday. Saturday yet again no delivery and on monday UPS had lost again.Bes still too issue refund and Sean in there customer service team thought is was a joke and laughed about how much we had been messed around. Avoid this company
Order didn’t arrive and nobody responded to my email...
Still waiting on item
Absolutely dreadful company. Regularly doctoring invoices to avoid them having to pay taxes. They’ve been investigated previously and it really is no wonder. They use trickery to tie you in to illegal contracts and customer service is beyond dreadful. They ask for bank details via their online chat which isn’t secure. Fail to follow up on complaints however they are very persistent to contact you regarding menial issues when they relate to targets they have been set! Don’t come near them with a bargepole!
We are very confused by your review and suspect you have muddled BES Ltd based in Birmingham with BES Utilities ( Lancashire) an energy provider. Please note they are a totally separate company and we a merchant are NOT connected in any way. Therefore please can you kindly remove your review and post against the correct organisation. Regards, BES Ltd (Birmingham)
Product is faulty, has a leak. Tried to contact you via the web site, but that doesn't seem to work either Not impressed, and I suspect you will not respond to this either Order number: 100351721
Shocking. Even paid for quicker delivery, ment to be hear on the 6th still not hear. Payed with PayPal and will be gettingy money back then il send them a bill for the interest and wasting my time.
Placed an order on account this afternoon, just rang to add a single item and was told rather rudely and abruptly that 'we aren't doing that today'. Now I am expected to separately order a single item and pay delivery for a £2 item?
Goods still not received 7days after order despite paying for next day delivery- emailed to enquire by so far no response- not impressed . To top it all tracing showed parcel in Eire - I live in Kent.
Good adverts but you can't deliver.with no reason to the customer. Shame really we could have done a lot of business together but not now.
The first call was answered very curtly, and put through to sales, who failed to understand the fitting I needed for a garden hose for use on an allotment. The hoses I bought were half and inch, but the three fittings I also bought were for a three quartersof an inch. The salesman told me it was not possible to change. I have ordered from a different firm, but spent £50 at BES, but never again, nor my colleagues. Rob Harrower
Ordered an outdoor tap kit and paid for next day delivery. When it didn’t come the next day, I called BES. The lady on the phone said, that’s because they are out of stock. When I asked about just refunding the next day delivery charge, she said this would not be possible. Poor communication, lady on the phone had clearly heard this before, sounded very fed up. Cancelled the full order yet I’ve still not been refunded.
Hi order number DDPP 100338204 despatch date 07/04/20 next day delivery That’s laughable this will be the third time I will have rang my was just a small order would I trust them with a big one I let you decide
BES.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 5,763 reviews