BES.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend BES.co.uk

Tell us how BES.co.uk made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Customer service of the tech team is discussing,Asked a question and was treated like a child and hung up on,You speak with tech when you don't know about an item so no need to act like we should know everything."
We apologise for this and a senior member of staff will be in contact with you via email or if you would like to speak to her please call in on 0121 322 6400 opt 1 and ask for Cathy Griffin.

This is not our standard of customer service and will deal with it accordingly.

Best wishes, BES.
"The product has not been delivered yet!"
Many thanks for your message.

Apologies you have not as yet received your goods from UPS. I can see a couple of attempts have been made and your package is back out for delivery today.

Any problems please call sales on 0121 322 6400.
"Considerably cheaper than local suppliers (60+ %) Customer service very attentive and positive in sorting postal delay (UPS messed up) Use these guys and you'll save proper money !"
Many thanks for your review.

Apologies for UPS and the problem you experienced with the delivery.

Best wishes, BES.
"Over the past few months I have probably spent over 15k with bes and I’ve been relatively happy with everything until the past couple of orders which haven’t turned up on time when I’ve paid for pre 10:30 next day delivery. On the most recent occasion I had placed an order before 7pm, received an email confirmation that my order would arrive next day only for it to not arrive for another day after this. No apology from bes just someone telling me this happens sometimes and there is nothing that can be done. So I had 2 men stood around on a job for a day and a half with not materials to work with."
Hi Craig,

Thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased to hear you've been using us regularly over the past few months. However, we were very disappointed to hear of your recent experience.

Our General Manager has investigated and called you to explain what happened. 99.5% of our deliveries arrive next day and so you were very unlucky.

Apologies once again for the inconvenience.

BES
"We haven't received anything yet?"

Your order has been unable to be processed please call our Sales department on 0121 322 6400.

Many thanks, BES
"Good prices, wide selection, but don't inform when goods not in stock despite being shown for next day delivery on order receipt. So one week later after two phone calls 'suggesting' new delivery window still no goods. Chap at customer service largely unhelpful. For trade use this does not work as had to stand down site job for second time!"
Many thanks for your review.

Apologies firstly for your experience when calling into us, this is not our normal standard of service and we take this very seriously and will be investigating it.

I am advised by purchasing that the product you are awaiting will hopefully be booked into our warehouse today and as long as booked in on time we will aim for dispatch tonight and delivery for tomorrow.

Please advise by answering this message if it would be possible to call you in regards to when you were placing your order with us.

Best wishes, BES.
Good news, your parcel was booked into BES yesterday and is out for delivery today with UPS, we will keep a track on your order with the courier.

Best wishes, BES.
"the review window is very annoying espically when i'm trying to view my basket. Is there a more visable means that tells me how to close it?"
Many thanks for your review.

Our IT department are looking into this, and if a change needs to / can be changed they will arrange.

Best wishes, BES.
"As of this date I have not received the programmer I purchased."
Apologies for the inconvenience.

As we just discussed your package is waiting for you at your local UPS Collection Point.

Best wishes, BES
"Haven't received any communication regarding my order - no request for payment, no order, nothing."
Apologies for the delay, I am advised the adviser who deals with exports will be in contact with you shortly.

Best wishes, BES
"First-time I used bes sent a part with no rubber washers which i needed desperately ... when i rang up I was given advice on how to get around the problem which was not only useless was potentially dangerous. When I told the customer service the importance of the part I was told they would call around and try get me it ... they never and I was told at 5pm not to worry as one was getting delivered the next day. Totally not acceptable."
Thank you for your comments.

Apologies that the Changeover kit you purchased did not have the washers needed with the kit. After speaking with Customer Services I hear that replacement washers from our spares were sent to you, followed up by a call to advise you they had arrived at their destination so your work wasn't halted any further.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused and hope BES can assist you in the future.

Best wishes, BES.
"Poor as I’ve not received my order yet and don’t know when I’ll get it"
Thank you for your feedback.

Apologies for not receiving the ordered item but these are currently out of stock and this would of been advised at point of ordering on the internet.

Purchasing advise they are due to us on 16th October and will be dispatched out to you after.

Sincere apologies, BES Ltd
"Still not had my delivery very poor service disappointed"
Thank you for your feedback. 99.5% of our deliveries arrive next day but unfortunately yours was one of the very few exceptions.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards, BES
"Absolute terrible ! I still have not received my goods yet !"
Many thanks for your response.

As per our conversation this morning your package is out for delivery today. Apologies again for the delay.

Many thanks BES
"Delivery never arrived, using worst courier UPS why would I expect it to arrive??? Now still waiting for repayment payment taken in one second refund second week now Job delayed whilst parts sourced!!!!"
Dear Mr Brunt, Thank you for your feedback. Apologies that your delivery did not arrive as intended. UPS are currently operating at a 99.5% next day delivery rate and so your delivery is one of the very few not to arrive.
A refund was issued as soon as the issue was reported.
Apologies once again.
Regards, BES
"Order was accepted and a delivery date was emailed to me. When the item did not arrive in contacted bes who then said the item was on back order with an OCTOBER delivery. not good was not advised until I complained of non delivery"
Sincere apologies Mr Brown. We are very sorry for the rare oversight on this occasion. Of course once you contacted us we immediately issued a full refund.
Apologies once again for the inconvenience.
BES
"Don't hold your breath (its a long storey) - tried to make a substantial order last Friday but with no Saturday delivery available I removed two thirds of the order and sourced it elsewhere. I finally placed the reduced order for delivery on the Tuesday following the bank holiday but missed the deadline by 6 mins or so (I should have given up at this point) so with delivery now expected on the Wednesday the order was placed and paid for. Tracking system was not showing my order at 9.30pm as stated so checked again at 11.30pm it was still not showing so rang BES and was told it would be at Tuffnells for delivery in the morning. At 6.30am it was still not showing but the message said that I should ring my local Tuffnells depot. Having googled them to find their number they confirmed that it would be delivered that day, great news at last! By 7.00pm nothing had arrived at which point my daughter felt it prudent to ring on my behalf and query what had happened and was told that the road was closed, which was a surprise to all as we had tree surgeons driving in and out all day with their equipment as were various members of the family, a further 3 calls that evening and delivery was promised now for sometime on Thursday at my address. Thursday 5.00pm still no delivery, yet another call and we were told it would be delivered in 30mins, as it is now 7.00pm I have now given up and will try and get my money back. Tracking system was a waste of time and absolutely appalling customer service, which is even more disappointing as it has been good in the past What a complete waste of everyone's time and effort."
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We were very disappointed to hear of your experience. However, I am pleased my colleague was able to speak to you and you were happy with the outcome.

Instances like this are extremely rare and rest assured your feedback will be discussed at our next meeting with our courier. We are currently operating a next day delivery rate of 99.5% so we are sorry for the inconvenience on this occasion.

BES
"WEBSITE - Please get rid of this stupid review box that is in the way. Sits in the middle on the right covering the item price. ANNOYING!!"
Many thanks for your message this is duly noted and feedback will be passed on to our IT department.

Best wishes BES
"Ordered a new gas inspection/installation pad over a week ago still not here even after I paid for a next day drlivery"
Apologies for the goods not been received, this was due to an error within our system. The goods have been placed today and are on a free of charge noon delivery for tomorrow (29.8.18).

Apologies again
BES
"Had to pay for someone else's error and get a more expensive part. Lost job in the end so now stuck"
Thank you for your feedback, it is duly noted.

At BES we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and so we are sorry that your were not informed about the product you were ordering been out of stock.

I will pass your comment onto our Sales Manager and our purchasing. Regards, BES
"Door was far too small and I ordered a standard size ,very dissapointed"
Thank you for your feedback, it is duly noted.

At BES we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and as we sell 1000's of this product per year we are sorry that you are disappointed with the product.

Please contact our Customer Services to return this product if you do so wish to or speak to our technical team.

Many thanks BES