BES.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend BES.co.uk

Tell us how BES.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"Hi. My parcel the say recived but I did not recive ."
Many thanks for your message.

Apologies your package was not delivered on Saturday. As we discussed earlier your package is out for delivery today. Any problems do not hesitate to contact us on 0121 322 6400.

Best wishes, BES.
"Ordered a 150mm storm collar and was sent a 180mm . Won’t use again. Email sent that evening and 3 days later still no reply."
Many thanks for your message.

We have passed this to Customer Services who will be in touch. If you wish to discuss this please call 0121 322 6400.

Best wishes, BES.
"Do not buy from here i paid £5 extra to get my goods delivered before 12pm but never arrived i had to collect it from my nearest ups collection point 2 days later. I emailed them regarding the refund for faster delivery didnt get no reply."
Many thanks for your message.

We did try to call you but was unable to speak with you. The courier advises delivery was attempted at 9.18am. Your query has now been passed to Customer Services.

Best wishes, BES.
"Paid £4 to get it delivered on a Saturday. Planned the job in with my customer for the Monday. Received a text to say it would be delivered Saturday. Waited in all day. Found a card on Monday afternoon saying they tried to deliver although I left instructions to put the parcel in the back garden. Unhappy customer. Product was fine though."
Many thanks for you message.

Apologies your parcel did not arrive on the Saturday as requested, we did call to advise that your query will be passed to Customer Services.

Best wishes, BES.
"Still haven’t received my order"
Many thanks for your message.

We have tried to call you to advise your package has been delivered to a UPS access point as when delivery was attempted they were unsuccessful to deliver to the designated address.

Please call Sales on 0121 322 6400 for details of where to collect the package from.

Best wishes, BES.
"Truly shocking. Selling out-of-date smoke alarms."
Many thanks for your message.

Your message has been passed to Customer Services.

Best Wishes, BES.
"Advertised a smoke alarm on their website wasn’t available no alternative and quite frankly weren’t bothered. First and last time I will be using BES"
Many thanks for your message.

We have tried to call you to advise that we are currently in talks about getting more stock of p/n 21697. As you are aware we don't have a direct replacement but our Technical team advise that p/n 21314 can be used as an alternative. If you require any further assistance please call 0121 3226400.

Best wishes, BES.
"Next day delivery? After 3 days ups still not delivered had to cancel order."
Many thanks for your message.

Apologies that you did not receive you parcel next day, I can see from the courier there had been an issue with the address holding delivery up. Please be assured that this is something that doesn't happen very often and we do operate at a 99.99% success rate of next day delivery.

Best wishes, BES.
"Due to ill health, a family wedding and time abroad, the part did not get fitted for two and a half months, then it turned that the wrong part had been ordered. They refused to take it back due to 'stock rotation' I pointed out that it was unopened and that we intended to order the correct part but a very snotty female in customer services wasn't having it. Not impressed, I will not be using them again, nor will the two plumbers that I use."
We apologise you feel let down on this occasion but we have to adhere to our Terms and conditions this is to safe guard customers who may re order the returned products. We have stringent checks to ensure the shelf life on products are within the correct parameters for future orders.

We collect and credit customer returns if within the 30 day limit. We pride ourselves on doing what we can for the customer and that’s why we offer a free take back service.

Thank you for review and we hope we have addressed your comments and that you will use us again in the future.
"Hi ,you sent a wrong order I wanted a double Socked you sent threefold"
Many thanks for your message.

As discussed with you earlier you were correctly sent the item you ordered and if this is incorrect for your needs please speak to our Technical team for advice.

Best wishes, BES.
"Ordered an item but BES website didn't advise that it wasn't in stock. Had to wait 16 days for delivery. When I complained I was fobbed off and told I could have sorted it by cancelling the order if I wasn't happy!!!."
Many thanks for your message.

We have tried to call you today but was unable to get through.
Just to advise your parcel is out for delivery today.

Best wishes, BES.
"It didn’t arrive, unusual as it has always been next day. After enquiring it seems it was delivered but there was no answer. So the delivery was taken to be stored for collection by me, but.... I wasn’t informed."
Many thanks for your message.

We did call this morning and have spoken with your colleague.

Please call 0121 322 6400 if there are any future issues.

Best wishes, BES.
"I have not received my item it has been over a week since I ordered it could you tell me where it is? Order number is: #100208550 Thank you"
Many thanks for your message.

Apologies you have not received your required goods. A message has been left on your mobile number advising you of the potential delivery date.

If you have any queries please call Sales on 0121 322 6400 option 1.

Best wishes BES.
"very disjointed that no cistern nut was included with this flush pipe, have had to buy a close couple from SCREWFIX to be able to complete the job, also no weld couple included, from my point i should have just bought else where without paying the delivery charge that was as much as the product"
Dear Mr Davidson,
Thank you for your feedback. Of course we were very disappointed that you completed your job by shopping elsewhere.
The product details do state what parts are included (and this is how the manufacturer supplies to BES)
However, we take on board your comments and will endeavour to make this clearer in future. We are sorry for any confusion.
Regards,
BES
"Next day delivery all lies takes 4 days"
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your feedback. We clearly state that deliveries to the north of Scotland take 2-3 days (we note this is where your delivery was successfully delivered)
We can only apologise that your delivery fell one day outside the expected window.
Regards,
BES
"I never received the part!!"
Many thanks for your message.

As per our conversation a credit has been raised.

Best wishes, BES.
"Very bad experience, ordered some flow reducer and paid for express delivery on a Saturday to make sure I got the items for Monday morning, Monday morning the valves still wasn't there, called the courier and they assured me will have it before 10.30 am same day, obviously didn't happen...later lunch time been called and been told that will only deliver on Tuesday...after I was waiting in front of customers house for hours and also customer had to take a day off from work. I only ordered from them because of the option to have the items delivered on Saturday. Been told I will get a refund for express delivery I paid but didn't happen so far.... Never again"
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you experienced a delay. 99.1% of deliveries achieve next day status but unfortunately yours did not meet this standard. A refund has been issued for your Saturday delivery. Apologies. BES
"Didnt received my parcel as delivery company left my parcel in my naighbour and they didnt left any massege about it. I Lost one of my job which was planed for day after planed delivery day."
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you experienced a delay. 99.1% of deliveries achieve next day status but unfortunately yours did not meet this standard. Apologies. BES
"(20/02/2019) ordered an LPG changeover valve with OPSO .. 22/02/2019 delivery was unable to find us .. even though BES have delivered to us many times. Ordered a second one "Next day" Saturday delivery - (23/02/2019) so we could do our job on the Monday .. followed our order online on the Saturday and it was out for delivery but at 11.30 the status changed to "sorry we missed you" .. we were here at the address waiting for the delivery .. no attempt was made to deliver at all. I have now paid for two COV's at a cost of £154.64 inc vat .. as of todays date (28/02/2019) .. neither of the items have arrived and BES have as far as I understand not refunded me the above amount. Still waiting for a full refund and still "no attempt to deliver" - rubbish service To get the job done I have since purchased a further two COV's - bought these from Continental product Engineering Ltd - and both items arrived next day NO PROBLEM * Very Good service I think"
Many thanks for your message.
As per our conversation earlier apologies your parcels did not arrive to you, I will pass your comments to our Sales Manager for when she meets with our couriers.
Your credit has been processed and you should see it back on your account in the next 3 - 5 days.
Best wishes, BES.
"Ordered a part and recieved email to give me a delivery date , part was delivered on the said day , phoned customer service to be told the part was on back order , very poor as needed part urgently"
Many thanks for your message Michael.

Apologies the Waste Pipe Adapter was not available at point of ordering.
I have tried to call you to advise that as per your order confirmation that would of been sent to you it was advised on there that the item would be placed on back order.

BES.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 3,398 reviews