BES.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend BES.co.uk

How would you rate BES.co.uk ?

"Poor as I’ve not received my order yet and don’t know when I’ll get it"
Thank you for your feedback.

Apologies for not receiving the ordered item but these are currently out of stock and this would of been advised at point of ordering on the internet.

Purchasing advise they are due to us on 16th October and will be dispatched out to you after.

Sincere apologies, BES Ltd
"Still not had my delivery very poor service disappointed"
Thank you for your feedback. 99.5% of our deliveries arrive next day but unfortunately yours was one of the very few exceptions.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards, BES
"Absolute terrible ! I still have not received my goods yet !"
Many thanks for your response.

As per our conversation this morning your package is out for delivery today. Apologies again for the delay.

Many thanks BES
"Delivery never arrived, using worst courier UPS why would I expect it to arrive??? Now still waiting for repayment payment taken in one second refund second week now Job delayed whilst parts sourced!!!!"
Dear Mr Brunt, Thank you for your feedback. Apologies that your delivery did not arrive as intended. UPS are currently operating at a 99.5% next day delivery rate and so your delivery is one of the very few not to arrive.
A refund was issued as soon as the issue was reported.
Apologies once again.
Regards, BES
"Order was accepted and a delivery date was emailed to me. When the item did not arrive in contacted bes who then said the item was on back order with an OCTOBER delivery. not good was not advised until I complained of non delivery"
Sincere apologies Mr Brown. We are very sorry for the rare oversight on this occasion. Of course once you contacted us we immediately issued a full refund.
Apologies once again for the inconvenience.
BES
"Don't hold your breath (its a long storey) - tried to make a substantial order last Friday but with no Saturday delivery available I removed two thirds of the order and sourced it elsewhere. I finally placed the reduced order for delivery on the Tuesday following the bank holiday but missed the deadline by 6 mins or so (I should have given up at this point) so with delivery now expected on the Wednesday the order was placed and paid for. Tracking system was not showing my order at 9.30pm as stated so checked again at 11.30pm it was still not showing so rang BES and was told it would be at Tuffnells for delivery in the morning. At 6.30am it was still not showing but the message said that I should ring my local Tuffnells depot. Having googled them to find their number they confirmed that it would be delivered that day, great news at last! By 7.00pm nothing had arrived at which point my daughter felt it prudent to ring on my behalf and query what had happened and was told that the road was closed, which was a surprise to all as we had tree surgeons driving in and out all day with their equipment as were various members of the family, a further 3 calls that evening and delivery was promised now for sometime on Thursday at my address. Thursday 5.00pm still no delivery, yet another call and we were told it would be delivered in 30mins, as it is now 7.00pm I have now given up and will try and get my money back. Tracking system was a waste of time and absolutely appalling customer service, which is even more disappointing as it has been good in the past What a complete waste of everyone's time and effort."
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We were very disappointed to hear of your experience. However, I am pleased my colleague was able to speak to you and you were happy with the outcome.

Instances like this are extremely rare and rest assured your feedback will be discussed at our next meeting with our courier. We are currently operating a next day delivery rate of 99.5% so we are sorry for the inconvenience on this occasion.

BES
"WEBSITE - Please get rid of this stupid review box that is in the way. Sits in the middle on the right covering the item price. ANNOYING!!"
Many thanks for your message this is duly noted and feedback will be passed on to our IT department.

Best wishes BES
"Ordered a new gas inspection/installation pad over a week ago still not here even after I paid for a next day drlivery"
Apologies for the goods not been received, this was due to an error within our system. The goods have been placed today and are on a free of charge noon delivery for tomorrow (29.8.18).

Apologies again
BES
"Had to pay for someone else's error and get a more expensive part. Lost job in the end so now stuck"
Thank you for your feedback, it is duly noted.

I will pass your comment onto our Sales Manager and our purchasing. Regards, BES
"Door was far too small and I ordered a standard size ,very dissapointed"
Thank you for your feedback, it is duly noted.

At BES we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and as we sell 1000's of this product per year we are sorry that you are disappointed with the product.

Please contact our Customer Services to return this product if you do so wish to or speak to our technical team.

Many thanks BES
"I yet to receive my order"
Thank you for your feedback, it is duly noted.

After looking into your query I can see that your parcel was delivered on Friday 10th August at 11.32am and was left at the warehouse and signed for by Kim.

Best wishes, BES.
"Bes need to sort out U P S there service is rubbish and its letting your customers down there are many other merchants online who have good delivery service i have used bes for years but after leaving instructions incase i missed the delivery were to leave parcel U P S just IGNORED this therefore bes its your problem as we the customer pay you the supplier lost a days work due to this Very Poor service bes"
Apologies for the late delivery Mr Cullis and any inconvenience caused.

We appreciate you bringing the late delivery to our attention and we are currently in negotiations with UPS to try and prevent situations like yours occurring. A credit has been raised for the failure of the Saturday delivery.

Best wishes BES
"Incomplete and not informed"
Thank you for your feedback, it is duly noted.

At BES we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and so we are sorry that your were not informed about the products you were ordering been partially out of stock.

I will pass your comment onto our Sales Manager and our purchasing.

Regards, BES
"Still haven’t received goods. Due for delivery on Monday. Phoned on Tuesday to be told it had just come into stock & would receive it Wednesday or Thursday latest. Couldn’t track package either..."
Thank you for your feedback, it is duly noted. At BES we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and so we are sorry that your goods have not been delivered due to been out of stock.

I can advise the goods are being dispatched today for delivery on Monday.

Regards, BES
"Placed my order1st july,told it would be deliverd tues 3rd between 8am ,6pm took day off, still not recieved it up to now.Contacted youwrds 4th , said you would look into itand ring me back,you didnt.Email thurs saying did i want to re order, no explanstion.I did re-order still waiting.Terrible service."
Thank you for your feedback. We strive for 5 star reviews every time and so on this occasion we were very disappointed to get 1 star.
I have been speaking with our Sales Supervisor who I believe has been in contact with yourself,
Hopefully we will be able to redeem ourselves sometime in the future as instances like this are very rare.
Apologies,
BES
"Placed my order online and waited for it the next day with my plumber but to no avail.When I contacted customer services I was told it was sitting in their warehouse in Birmingham for collection,when I live in London.So simply bes’s fault,then when told I would receive my delivery before 10am the following morning.....it still didn’t show till 1pm.£200 out of pocket for a company that can’t deliver.Never again.!!!!!!!!!"
Following investigation our records show that you accidentally clicked on the 'collection' button rather than 'deliver'. When you contacted us as a gesture of goodwill we said we would arrange a free of charge diamond delivery. Unfortunately this did not happen and for that reason we are sorry.
Apologies,
BES
"Ordered a pipe bender and a week later I'm still waiting for delivery. Apparently it's out of stock but nobody thought to call me or even send a mail, I had to call this morning to be told. First time I've ordered from BES and also the last......."
Thank you for your feedback, it is duly noted. At BES we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and so we are sorry that your were not informed about the product you were ordering been out of stock. I will pass your comment onto our Sales Manager and our purchasing team have advised it will hopefully be in stock today. Regards, BES
"BES side was fine Found exact product I wanted. Finished surfaces [from manufacturer] were very poor. From a professional point this doesn't extend to our customer satisfaction. Outer case of gas meter box was rough, matt finish so didn't look good."
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased that you were able to find and source the product you required. However, your comments regarding the finish from the manufacturer are disappointing to read. Rest assured we will ensure that your comments are followed up and investigated by our purchasing/buying team.
Regards, BES
"I ordered a number of part of which 2 were sent out on back order a couple of days apart. There courier did not deliver them as I was out but left a slip with just my name on it not stating were my order was or if they were going to leave it with a nabour or if they would redeliver afther A couple of days i called bes to find out were my order was. They said it was left a shop some distance a way with no parking. I informed them that i ordered it to be delivered to my address and the part the size of a match box could’ go through the letter box or be left with a nabour. So instead of delivering they refunded the part so was a waste of time. The person on there coustomer service is very poor and very un helpful . So next time I will look for a new supplier"
Thank you for your feedback. At BES we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and stock levels so we are sorry that you are disappointed on this occasion.

We are also sorry that the courier did not leave adequate details.
Rest assured we do liaise with our couriers every day and will make them aware of the points you raise.

Regards, BES
"Internet Ordering Takes too long To order"
Thank you for your feedback. We are disappointed that you had a bad experience and left a 1 star review.

To help us better understand your review please can you provide more information so that we can investigate and make improvements where possible.

BES.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 2,086 reviews