BES.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend BES.co.uk

How would you rate BES.co.uk ?

"I yet to receive my order"
Thank you for your feedback, it is duly noted.

After looking into your query I can see that your parcel was delivered on Friday 10th August at 11.32am and was left at the warehouse and signed for by Kim.

Best wishes, BES.
"Bes need to sort out U P S there service is rubbish and its letting your customers down there are many other merchants online who have good delivery service i have used bes for years but after leaving instructions incase i missed the delivery were to leave parcel U P S just IGNORED this therefore bes its your problem as we the customer pay you the supplier lost a days work due to this Very Poor service bes"
Apologies for the late delivery Mr Cullis and any inconvenience caused.

We appreciate you bringing the late delivery to our attention and we are currently in negotiations with UPS to try and prevent situations like yours occurring. A credit has been raised for the failure of the Saturday delivery.

Best wishes BES
"Incomplete and not informed"
Thank you for your feedback, it is duly noted.

At BES we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and so we are sorry that your were not informed about the products you were ordering been partially out of stock.

I will pass your comment onto our Sales Manager and our purchasing.

Regards, BES
"Still haven’t received goods. Due for delivery on Monday. Phoned on Tuesday to be told it had just come into stock & would receive it Wednesday or Thursday latest. Couldn’t track package either..."
Thank you for your feedback, it is duly noted. At BES we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and so we are sorry that your goods have not been delivered due to been out of stock.

I can advise the goods are being dispatched today for delivery on Monday.

Regards, BES
"Placed my order1st july,told it would be deliverd tues 3rd between 8am ,6pm took day off, still not recieved it up to now.Contacted youwrds 4th , said you would look into itand ring me back,you didnt.Email thurs saying did i want to re order, no explanstion.I did re-order still waiting.Terrible service."
Thank you for your feedback. We strive for 5 star reviews every time and so on this occasion we were very disappointed to get 1 star.
I have been speaking with our Sales Supervisor who I believe has been in contact with yourself,
Hopefully we will be able to redeem ourselves sometime in the future as instances like this are very rare.
Apologies,
BES
"Placed my order online and waited for it the next day with my plumber but to no avail.When I contacted customer services I was told it was sitting in their warehouse in Birmingham for collection,when I live in London.So simply bes’s fault,then when told I would receive my delivery before 10am the following morning.....it still didn’t show till 1pm.£200 out of pocket for a company that can’t deliver.Never again.!!!!!!!!!"
Following investigation our records show that you accidentally clicked on the 'collection' button rather than 'deliver'. When you contacted us as a gesture of goodwill we said we would arrange a free of charge diamond delivery. Unfortunately this did not happen and for that reason we are sorry.
Apologies,
BES
"Ordered a pipe bender and a week later I'm still waiting for delivery. Apparently it's out of stock but nobody thought to call me or even send a mail, I had to call this morning to be told. First time I've ordered from BES and also the last......."
Thank you for your feedback, it is duly noted. At BES we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and so we are sorry that your were not informed about the product you were ordering been out of stock. I will pass your comment onto our Sales Manager and our purchasing team have advised it will hopefully be in stock today. Regards, BES
"BES side was fine Found exact product I wanted. Finished surfaces [from manufacturer] were very poor. From a professional point this doesn't extend to our customer satisfaction. Outer case of gas meter box was rough, matt finish so didn't look good."
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased that you were able to find and source the product you required. However, your comments regarding the finish from the manufacturer are disappointing to read. Rest assured we will ensure that your comments are followed up and investigated by our purchasing/buying team.
Regards, BES
"I ordered a number of part of which 2 were sent out on back order a couple of days apart. There courier did not deliver them as I was out but left a slip with just my name on it not stating were my order was or if they were going to leave it with a nabour or if they would redeliver afther A couple of days i called bes to find out were my order was. They said it was left a shop some distance a way with no parking. I informed them that i ordered it to be delivered to my address and the part the size of a match box could’ go through the letter box or be left with a nabour. So instead of delivering they refunded the part so was a waste of time. The person on there coustomer service is very poor and very un helpful . So next time I will look for a new supplier"
Thank you for your feedback. At BES we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and stock levels so we are sorry that you are disappointed on this occasion.

We are also sorry that the courier did not leave adequate details.
Rest assured we do liaise with our couriers every day and will make them aware of the points you raise.

Regards, BES
"Internet Ordering Takes too long To order"
Thank you for your feedback. We are disappointed that you had a bad experience and left a 1 star review.

To help us better understand your review please can you provide more information so that we can investigate and make improvements where possible.

Regards,

BES
"the part has not yet arrived i have lost a job and money because of your failure to deliver never advise ant person to use you AGSAIN"
Thank you for your feedback, it is duly noted. At BES we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and so we are sorry that you are disappointed on this occasion.

We have tried to make contact with you unsuccessfully so that we may investigate this matter further. Please can you email marketing@bes.ltd.uk

Rest assured we do liaise with our couriers every day and will make them aware of the point you raise. Thank you for your custom and we hope that you may reconsider your decision, should the need arise, so we can restore your confidence.

Regards, BES
"Stayed at home to realize that UPS guy did not bothered to press the bell and just left notice. Now need to waste time to collect"
"Ordered £350 of Under floor heating pack - waited nearly two weeks for delivery - nothing!. Phoned to check where order was and was told no longer stocked - no notification, no phone call - not impressed. PlumbNation sorted me out - will be going there in future I think."
"I placed an order for a concealed cistern and paid for a Saturday delivery (29th October). At 1.30pm on the Saturday having tracked my delivery with UPS I recieved an e-mail saying that the address was incomplete and that the item couldnot be delivered. I tried to contact UPS but their customer services dept shuts at 12.30! Strangely enough the driver was able to find the address on Monday morning but that meant Ihad no toiletoverthe weekend and my 84 year old Mother who was staying with us had to use next doors facilities! Not exactly a great service although I would state that it was UPS who were at fault not BES, however, I would like to at least have the Saturday delivery charge reimbursed."
"Delivered once left a note not to try to deliver again but told me to collect it from South cave shop which is a 15 mile round trip which is further away them other merchants."
"After paying for a pre 12 delivery slot and taking the morning off work. The delivery did not show up at 12. So called the office and was told the van was stuck in traffic and was down the road (which was a lie). No one showed up by 12.30, so called again and was told it will be there at 1pm. And they were going to refund the extra I paid for an early delivery, which they haven't yet done. At 1pm still no sign of the delivery and called up once more and was told that the van is now one hour away. After wasting a whole morning of work I thought it's not worth ordering from you anymore as we need the materials to be delivered when promised. Finally the van showed up about 2.30pm, so a whole day was wasted."
"I was not pleased with the service received from BES, the sales staff was rude and was literally telling me to hurry up with my order which I found annoying, l literally had to snap at him. 0 customer service in my opinion."
"Stock good staff v good delivery needs sorting parcel fails to materialise next day . Tracking by delivery firm just says will be deliver sometime. Between 9-6 . My parcel was sent back to depot. I received it the following afternoon."
"Very good customer service with great competitive prices for products. All items ordered were delivered on time enabling us to complete jobs to the customers great satisfaction."
"Arrived smashed on two corners but actual box was marked and scratched all over anyway ,so would not of accepted it in any case. When brought to the attention of c/s. all they suggested was to send back but in the mean time purchase another one from them whilst we wait for our refund ! Don't think so."
BES.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 1,803 reviews