BBQ World Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQ World
Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
Great BBQ, took a long time to assemble (4 hours)
I was delighted with the service provided by BBQ World. My BBQ was delivered on a pallet within a couple of days of me placing the order. I bought a Weber Sprite II and put it together with the help of a mate last Saturday. It is a very impressive piece of kit and I'm really happy with my purchase. The instructions provided with the BBQ were excellent but some of the steps would have been more difficult with only 1 person.
Excellent service. I had a couple of minor queries regarding the barbeque and gas drawer and they could not have been more helpful in resolving them. Definitely recommended.
Unfortunately the Webber BBQ had been badly damaged by the courier. BBQ world dealt with the problem and delivered a replacement within a week, no quibbles. Their communication has been outstanding and I would highly recommend them.
Excellent Quick delivery of a really simple and strong little bbq!
Staff were very friendly & knowledgeable especially Alison & Ryan. My order was not standard as I live in Northern Ireland & they currently don't deliver outside of Mainland UK but Alison & Ryan went above & beyond to aid me with courier collection (Only small criticism would be the fact I could not collect directly from their warehouse which made things more complicated than they needed to be). My CADAC BBQ is exactly what I wanted & well worth the added complications.
Great products at great prices.
Product available with quick delivery when others were out of stock. Competitive price and good service. Very pleased
Great product and fast service
Order for Weber flavorizer bars was promptly dispatched. Date and delivery time advised and kept up to date. Well packed. Excellent customer service
Super prices and fabulous delivery, absolutely spot on communication and notifications....
With all the shortages due to Covid, refreshing when you order and get delivered a quality bbq within a few days. Excellent service from BBQWorld and Palletways.
Excellent service great product.
Really fast delivery but when an issue arose Jason responded really positively and quickly. Thanks for the great service.
Plenty of choice and good prices, delivery faster than advertised
Really great experience buying from BBQ World. They had a good range of Weber products and the order was fulfilled super fast.
Very efficient rapid service Very satisfied customer
Very helpful on the phone and efficient service.Parcelarrived amd everything was as expected. Would definitely use this company again.
fast delivery. Good price.
Speedy delivery next day, great prices
BBQ World is rated 4.80 based on 1,580 reviews