BBQ World Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQ World
Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
All went as expected. No complaints.
Good value and prompt service. Excellent delivery by DPD.
Great price, professional and very quick delivery.
Saw this E 310 on offer so decided to replace my old E 310 which is 13 years old. Already built what an improvement can’t wait to start using roll on the better weather.
BBQ World 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Very happy
Absolutely fantastic thank you
BBQ World 5 star review on 23rd January 2021 BBQ World 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Easy to search and place the order. The items arrived promptly and well packaged. The only thing I didn't like was the 2-3m of plastic air pockets used to pad out the box - I would prefer a smaller box and recyclable padding.
Placing the order was so easy and arrived so quickly!
They had what I wanted at a discounted rate great shopping experience speedy delivery. I recommend 👌 I can't wait to use my weber BBQ
Excellent service - I would buy again from this company
Order came very promptly, exactly what I wanted and a good price. What is not to like?
Ordered the Weber spirit ll during the day at 13:30 and it arrived the next day at 08:30 that has to be some sort of record !! That’s the quickest delivery I’ve ever experienced anyway...product arrived on a pallet in perfect condition!,the overall experience from booking to delivery has been superb I will be recommending bbq world ..to the world!

Paul
Fantastic service and delivery speed.
Ordered a Weber Gourmet Chicken roaster. Arrived next day. Excellent service.
Arrived Quickly well packaged good instructions took a little longer to put together than anticipated
seems to be well built looking forward to trying it out
It was as expected.
Bought a Weber Master-Touch BBQ, BBQ World offered the best price and free delivery. Dispatch and delivery was very quick, BBQ was delivered in 2 days despite warnings of the pandemic causing delays. Will definitely be using them again for our future BBQ accessory purchases.
Goods as described and delivered very quick,and at time stated to ni
Excellent customer service, had to rely on telephone call as shielding at present and can't get out to see bbq's. BBQ arrived within two days, packaged superbly, delivery driver very helpful, and price amazing compared with other websites, what more can I say except have recommended BBQ World to friends already. If you are looking for quality and service go no further.
All as ordered but late delivery spoilt the purchase experience
BBQ World is rated 4.83 based on 778 reviews