BBQ World Reviews

Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
Fab service , quick delivery and GREAT price . Thanks
BBQ World 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Fantastic company, many purchases including BBQ, coal and accessories. Would recommend!
Excellent service
Really helpful and good advice. Very pleased we bought our grill from them.
Fast delivery of a quality product.
Absolute brilliant service, poultry toaster arrived super quick. Thanks
Excellent service for my phone order. Kept updating me when my parcels would arrive. They came the next day at the stated time slot. Can’t fault anyone. Will definitely be ordering my next Weber products from you.
The best range of Weber BBQ’s and in particular accessories. Great prices and additional discounts.
Good price. Quick delivery
BBQ World is without doubt a very professional and well run business, from start to finish my purchase of a Napoleon BBQ was helped by friendly and knowledgeable staff. All queries were answered to my satisfaction, prices given were reasonable and accurate and delivery was astonishingly fast, as a result of my experience I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.
2 orders so far. Great experience and fast delivery each time. The website has everything you need for BBQ, so I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Great variety of items and competitively priced. Speedy delivery too.
I try to buy all of my bbq tools and equipment from BBQ World as they are reliable, well priced and you know you aren't going to get low quality items that fall apart 12 months later.
The only thing they can improve for me is the period between ordering and shipping my order. I don't know how long it's going to be before an item is shipped. Hours? A day? 2 days?.. The first thing you hear after ordering is the tracking number come through upto a few days later.
The usual prompt delivery, carefully boxed. Thank you.
Good selection of BBQs at competitive prices. Easy to order online.
Quick delivery on pallet, easily assembled. I ordered a cover separately which arrived the same day as the BBQ.
Ordered Sunday evening and the barbecue arrived Next day brilliant service
Arrived on time&very pleased with product ordered. Well done BBQWorld.
Very good 👍
Best value for this item, delivery spot on.
The pricing was competitive, website very informative and delivery was really quick. Order placed for a BBQ, cover and accessories at 2.45pm one day, delivered at 10.30am the next day, can't get better than that. I was kept in the loop from the minute I placed the order to the minute the delivery driver arrived. Great service!
BBQ World is rated 4.82 based on 486 reviews