BBQ World Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQ World
Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
whilst Covid exists, orders placed were responded to and money immediately taken, but wrong product delivered. Dawsons were advised of mistake; took a couple of days to respond; and still I await the correct item to be delivered. I requested a precise timetable for collection by DPD (approved couriers), but only vague "should be collected" and follow up further response of "should be delivered". Disappointing issue of first item, advices etc.....
In the past delivery of order was good! Certainly does NOT match up with Merchant Metrics on website....
Hello, I am sorry you are dissatisfied with the service you have received. Without having an order number or your surname I am unable to look into the specifics of your issue.

At the moment, none of our carriers are promising a confirmed delivery date or time as their networks are experiencing more volume than they usually would around Christmas and this has been persisting for the best part of 8 weeks. This is the reason why we have been unable to provide a fixed date as this would only exacerbate the situation if we didn't meet it. DPD are actually performing extremely well given the volume and are still delivering very close to a usual service whereas other courier companies currently have over 7 days worth of backlog.

We are in very unusual times as a business and I find it unfair people are rating business as such. In the grander scheme, we as a business are still open, responding to all enquiries (albeit at a sightly longer service level) and processing and dispatching orders. Many of our competitors have simply closed shop for now or they are not offering any means of contact. We are trying our absolute best but I am sorry if you feel we haven't performed well enough in this case.

If you wish to discuss this any further please get back in touch.
DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS MOB.
I ordered a Char-Broil Professional BBQ, arrived with a very large sticker on one of the shelves, upon trying to carefully remove the sticker, none of the glue from the sticker came off, only the top part leaving All the glue/residue full length, nothing removes it, spent hours trying (shouldn’t have to at this price), it’s all marked now, we have tried everything.
So, I emailed ‘customer service’ basically said couldn’t care less, offered no exchange, inconvenience discount or acknowledgement that we have a product covered in glue that won’t come off, even the corners where we tried to remove have marked the shelve.
Anyway, THESE GUYS DONT CARE so you better just hope you don’t have any issues as nothing will get resolved, avoid, avoid, avoid. Buy from someone else.
I spent £350 on a bbq that came without a small component that is needed to spark the bbq. I wrote to the company 2 weeks ago and have hear nothing, zip, nada. If you want customer service, I cannot recommend this company.
Goods arrived on time and as shown.
Made a complaint about product no further communication since 1st acknowledgement to my e-mail.
Very bad service I paid extra to have a delivery and ended up having to pick it up my self because the company mucked up not
Good