BBQ World Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQ World
Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Good value but customer service leaves something to be desired, but got our problem resolved in the end so can't complain too much.
Excellent product. Awful delivery arrangements. Incorrectly advertised as next day delivery - took > 7 days to be delivered. Inflexible delivery arrangements, rude delivery staff, delivered on enormous pallett which you have to dispose of yourself. Please change your delivery arrangements.
Your loyalty vouchers have significantly reduced in value so I shop elsewhere more often now
Purchased items in sale reasonable price, lights disapointing, delivered quickly, no instructions for griddle re sealing.
Asking for reviews (auto-generated) seems to be a matter of course for even the most basic of transactions these days. Dubious as to whether anything happens as feedback goes to a third party.
As I’ve emailed you directly over issues with my Weber, I’m a bit surprised you’re (your data/mailing agency is) sending me this.
But if it really helps, and to reiterate, the base bowl on the bbq has been dropped, cracking the ceramic and interfering with the blades. A replacement has been sent and the fiddly business of reassembling starts again. No real apology from anyone. Retailers need to bash manufacturers around the head a bit unless your brand becomes tainted by their shortcomings. I’d use bbqworld again but I won’t be buying a Weber.
Ordered a campingaz series 3 EXS bbq, best price I could find and arrived within 2 days, however not supplied with a gas hose or regulator, contacted bbqworld only to be told bbqs not supplied with these regulators or hoses, went to my calor gas supplier and bought hose and regulator, then got a message from bbqworld stating that it should have been supplied with them and will send out separately, not what l expected
Asked for delivery to be made at the weekend which did not happen. When speaking to the office the person that we dealt with was very helpful and made sure that the delivery happened on Monday which it did and then phoned to make sure that it was delivered. Cannot praise her enough!
BBQ World is rated 4.84 based on 456 reviews