BBQ World Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQ World
Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
Looks just like a friend’s BBQ which is why I bought it. Have not used mine yet as it is still winter where I live!
BBQ world staff are courteous and helpful. The carrier Palletways however let them down , their staff are rude and unhelpful and they failed on their delivery promises which was highly inconvenient. I will not buy from BBQ World again unless they find a new carrier, nor would I advise anyone else to.
BBQ due today, not arrived. Took a day off work to receive it. Had a call at lunch time to say it was in the warehouse but they didn’t know where it was and could they deliver it tomorrow. So we will see what the BBQ is like if it arrives !
The ordering was was good but very disappointed with the delivery driver from Palletways and his attitude to his job. For me spoilt the experience of buying a new BBQ.
I was disappointed to discover that I could have purchased the items a lot cheaper at my local camp shop. The product is excellent, but not good value.
The package came later than the gas canisters and had obviously been dropped and repackaged by DPD. It had a small dent in the metal. Very little by way of an apology just a short e-mail saying what do you want to do?
delivery was too slow and tracking was rubbish
My Weber order came with a missing part. I am currently chasing Weber fir the missing part so have an incomplete barbecue. Not BBQ Worlds fault but very annoying
BBQ world were great, palletways were rubbish, 2 reschedules and no communication other than me accessing the on line system to find they weren’t arriving after I’d stayed in - get another courier
Very good service at bbq world end. However I still have not heard anything from Palletways so have not received my product. Therefore cannot review the product. I have tried to phone them. No answer. Emailed them and again no answer Serena
Parcel arrived with no invoice. No response to my emails requesting information on gas bottle but got information via phone
After we used it we found it for under £300 from mole valley farmer. Not happy
Item arrived on time, good online shopping experience.
The website is fairly no hassle and the payment was easy. The courier that dropped the goods was supposed to be next day and it took four, so if you need the product urgently, do no order from here. Additionally, they do not provide tracking numbers by default, so you need to call them to obtain; frustrating. Otherwise a good service, the customer facing team i spoke to on the phone were polite and helpful so props to them for getting the company 3 stars and not the 2 for the poor delivery and communication.
BQ638159 The order hasnt arrived I assume because bbq and cover not in stock yet. Would be nice if I will be emailed when it is due please thanks. Mark
Ordered Kamado Joe Big Block lump coal. The item was packaged well and arrived in timely fashion. If only the courier took more of an effort as the package was delivered damaged and with a hole through the bag and the coal broken into smaller pieces and laying in the box.
The wires aren’t long enough
BBQ World products and services were accurate and timely. However, the delivery was dreadful. The delivery driver was rude, unhelpful, and frankly disrespectful. I wont be using BBQ World again based on the delivery.
I have dealt withh BBQ World several times without problems, but this time I ordered Heat Beads which when they arrived had been so poorly packed that 1 bag had split open, this was due to the fact that the boox was too big and had no packaging init so the bags could jus fly around!!
Not bought for me so can't review
BBQ World is rated 4.81 based on 1,446 reviews