BBQ World Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,445 reviews
Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
Purchased a Weber spirit e320 and cover a couple of weeks ago. The bbq is great. Typical Weber, great build quality and fairly easy to put together. Now for the reason I gave them 3 stars. When ordering the bbq I opted to pay an extra £1.50 for the “call me to arrange a day” option. This basically means you don’t get the order as quick as you would if you just opted for the free delivery, and to top it all they didn’t ring to arrange a date. Instead the driver phoned me 15 mins before he delivered it. Luckily I was home on the day.
The pallet on which the BBQ was delivered had clearly been dropped and whilst the box in which the BBQ was undamaged, when opening the package, it was clear that a number of the large folded steel panels were bent/buckled from the impact. Never thought that I would have to get my dolly and forming hammer out to build the BBQ but after some re-work, I managed to make them all fit. All rather sub-optimal, I have to say.
I can’t comment on anything as I have not received the bbq yet, due to unforeseen circumstances, the 1st delivery we had to turn away, so we are waiting for redelivery
At first thought it was great, quick, efficient and helpful. But wrong advice given by chat room guy, meant I had to do dreaded return, however bbq world came up with the goods and refunded my postage return costs! On balance ok result.
I wish that I'd ordered the one without the lid hinge. The lid does not sit tight, I have tried to adjust it. And it does not hold the smoke.
I ordered 10 cases of charcoal last time, but one bag is missing in one of the cases! The remaining 9 boxes are normal, hope it will not happen again!
Barbeque ordered at competetive price and quickly delivered. I had also ordered an adaptor to enable a much larger patio gas bottle to be used. Unfortunately they actually supplied another regulator and tube, totally unsuitable. Returning it for a partial refund was relatively straightforward though and I have received an email that the refund is being processed.
DPD returned my BBQ saying delivery was refused, when in fact I was out when they came.
Received bbq but not putting it together until next year
Ordering and dispatch from BBQ World was acceptable but the quality of the expensive Weber bbq is massively disappointing. Flimsy materials, completely flat packed with poor tools, poor hinges on the lid. I am really shocked by Weber.
Fast delivery, but items were badly packed. Luckily a cast iron plate is tough so withstood the box being trashed by the delivery firm
I would just make note that I was sent the wrong cadac BBQ...I had ordered the Safari 3 but sent the Safari 2 instead...that said due to going away next day I took BBQ with me and to be far it was very good product, just shame not what I ordered.
Have purchased Weber Smokey Joe. I am used to Weber products this is why I bought a Smokey Joe. I'm pleased with the purchase, however I am disappointed to say the top grid, cooking grid, is a very sloppy fit. Undersized and moves when moving food on grill, not good. Otherwise a reasonable bit of kit.
Great quick delivery, sadly I will need to return the item bought as one side of the cookers ignition has failed.
Fine until you have a problem. Then it's in the lap of the Gods
Looks just like a friend’s BBQ which is why I bought it. Have not used mine yet as it is still winter where I live!
BBQ world staff are courteous and helpful. The carrier Palletways however let them down , their staff are rude and unhelpful and they failed on their delivery promises which was highly inconvenient. I will not buy from BBQ World again unless they find a new carrier, nor would I advise anyone else to.
BBQ due today, not arrived. Took a day off work to receive it. Had a call at lunch time to say it was in the warehouse but they didn’t know where it was and could they deliver it tomorrow. So we will see what the BBQ is like if it arrives !
The ordering was was good but very disappointed with the delivery driver from Palletways and his attitude to his job. For me spoilt the experience of buying a new BBQ.
I was disappointed to discover that I could have purchased the items a lot cheaper at my local camp shop. The product is excellent, but not good value.
BBQ World is rated 4.81 based on 2,445 reviews