BBQ World Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQ World
Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Really happy with my order of a Weber Smokey Joe barbecue and sundry items. Competitive price, fast Courier delivery, excellent customer service. Highly recommended.
Amazing service from start to finish. I ordered twice on the may bank holiday and we received part 1 order on Monday bank holiday followed by the Weber BBQ deluxe. I emailed as I wanted it for my husband's birthday 29th May and to say a big thank you for his hard work for the NHS. And I was so pleased with the reply and the speedy despatch and delivery. It's a tough time for everyone but I appreciate even more the company's who are helping us during this time. Please don't hesitate to order from them, they will do their best 😊
I would like to say thank you for sorting the problem out with my cadac after there was a fault from new.
New Replacement part arrived before schedule time of delivery.
Fitted and used for the weekend. Thanks
Purchased a Safari Chef 2 Lite and asked all sorts of questions on wieght, gas etc, staff were very helpful and even gave me the email address for the supplier incase I had any questions. Great service guys
Competitively priced and very fast delivery. I would have no hesitation in recommending BBQ world
Very quick service at a market beating price. First class.
Excellent communication, quick delivery and good price
Great service, great price, just a perfect transaction thank you!
Bought a grill plate for our son in law who was very pleased with it. Easy to purchase provided you know the model or model number of the barbecue you purchasing the part for. Delivery arrived on specified day with plenty of notice from the delivery company.
My BBQ was delivered on time and in good order. Delivery man was very helpful.
Ordered a new cover for my Napoleon BBQ. Very quick and efficient service from BBQ world.
Very efficient, kept fully informed and parcel arrived quickly.
Item arrived perfect condition and well before I expected it
Excellent product as described & very god fit.
Perfect for our future BBQ plans for summer
Brilliant service. Helpful, friendly and efficient. Items delivered next day - will always use in future. Top notch 👍👏👏👏👏
I was looking to buy an inexpensive pizza oven to try making home made wood fired pizzas.
I found that not only was BBQ world the cheapest for the same oven but also had the biggest selection, I will certainly be going back when I decide to upgrade to a permanent oven.
Efficient service. Good quality bbq.
best price delivered promptly