BBQ World Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQ World
Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
The pricing was competitive, website very informative and delivery was really quick. Order placed for a BBQ, cover and accessories at 2.45pm one day, delivered at 10.30am the next day, can't get better than that. I was kept in the loop from the minute I placed the order to the minute the delivery driver arrived. Great service!
Keen pricing, excellent communication and a very speedy delivery.
Highly recommended
Fantastic service! I phoned ahead before purchasing a built in Beefeater BBQ and was given all the information I needed before going online and finalising the purchase. The BBQ arrived within a few days on a pallet completely wrapped for safe transport. There was a small issue with one of the rubber feet (probably during manufacture and could not have been seen easily) and the guys as Dawsons quickly contacted Beefeater to send out a replacement which arrived within a few days of emailing them, thank you so much! The BBQ itself is of the highest quality materials and we can easily see 10 years + of use from it!
Excellent beyond belief in these troubled times. Order my Weber Performer one day and it arrived the next. The courier DPD were also part of this great service.
I recommend it to everyone! Weber® Q™ 1200 Black Gas BBQ Rotisserie Pack and accessories came to Ireland quickly. I'm very happy! Thanks 👍👍😁
Thank you for the wonderful service. Masterbuilt Ceramic Bbq dispatched after 30 min of ordering. Super fast delivery. Well done. 👍🏻
I tried to buy a Weber bbq directly from Weber, they said it would be up to 10 working days. I found BBQ World claimed to have it in stock and were £5 less than Weber. I ordered Sunday and BBQ Was delivered onTuesday. And they use DPD Rather than cheaper less reliable Couriers.
Tick VG
Really happy with my order of a Weber Smokey Joe barbecue and sundry items. Competitive price, fast Courier delivery, excellent customer service. Highly recommended.
Amazing service from start to finish. I ordered twice on the may bank holiday and we received part 1 order on Monday bank holiday followed by the Weber BBQ deluxe. I emailed as I wanted it for my husband's birthday 29th May and to say a big thank you for his hard work for the NHS. And I was so pleased with the reply and the speedy despatch and delivery. It's a tough time for everyone but I appreciate even more the company's who are helping us during this time. Please don't hesitate to order from them, they will do their best 😊
I would like to say thank you for sorting the problem out with my cadac after there was a fault from new.
New Replacement part arrived before schedule time of delivery.
Fitted and used for the weekend. Thanks
Purchased a Safari Chef 2 Lite and asked all sorts of questions on wieght, gas etc, staff were very helpful and even gave me the email address for the supplier incase I had any questions. Great service guys
Competitively priced and very fast delivery. I would have no hesitation in recommending BBQ world
Very quick service at a market beating price. First class.
Excellent communication, quick delivery and good price
Great service, great price, just a perfect transaction thank you!
Bought a grill plate for our son in law who was very pleased with it. Easy to purchase provided you know the model or model number of the barbecue you purchasing the part for. Delivery arrived on specified day with plenty of notice from the delivery company.
My BBQ was delivered on time and in good order. Delivery man was very helpful.
Ordered a new cover for my Napoleon BBQ. Very quick and efficient service from BBQ world.
Very efficient, kept fully informed and parcel arrived quickly.
Item arrived perfect condition and well before I expected it
BBQ World is rated 4.81 based on 467 reviews