BBQ World Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQ World
Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
Great product and super speedy delivery
I bought a Char Broil BBQ from BBQ World. The item was not in stock but was anticipated to arrive in early April. The company made me aware of this prior to purchase. The item still hadn't arrived by the due date. The company kept in contact with me and advised that the item would be slightly late. Communication was good and I didn't have to chase them. Once they had received the item it was delivered to me very quickly and efficiently. The price was very competitive, almost one hundred pounds cheaper than the nearest competitor. Service, delivery and customer contact were impeccable. The only negative related to some minor damage to the bbq. This has not affected its performance. Would buy again from this company.
Good price for the bbq and promptly dispatched. Delivery is a bit weird - on a big wooden pallet that isnt taken away, which is all a bit annoying.
Good communication via phone and email as item was large and needed pallet delivery.
The items arrived in a quick and timely manner.
I was looking for a Weber Pulse 1000 BBQ. The company had this product in stock, competitively priced and available for delivery. Product arrived with 48hrs of placing the order via DPD. Great product too, so easy to use
I cannot fault BBQ World but was disappointed with their delivery contractor
Great fast service but postage was a little expensive compared to the mainland prices.
Very good quality product, would of been 5 stars but delivery company was a day late and only gave three hours notice that they were coming on the day of the delivery via email, it was lucky I was there at the time as I don't check my emails hourly. Requires setting up (2hrs) but clear instructions. BBq is great though, my brother has this product, the ease of gas start up but with the Smokey flavour from the coals/wood.
Ordered on the Monday, received the bbq by the Friday. Quite happy with the overall service. Bbq was well priced and arrived in great condition. Happy customer
It was easy to order and delivery details were clearly shown. Payment process was also easy online and the whole process was straightforward.
The Barbecue I bought is very good but it took a long time to put together. I think this should be better explained in the description .!
Clear and easy to use website, good quality products and fast delivery
Excellent product - great service - only problem was delivery - it's an expensive product and the driver left it in an open shed at some point without handing it to anybody. It took several hours before it was found - 1/2mile from our address.
First time I have used BBQ World online. Impressed with ordering process and delivery. Goods arrived in good condition.
Great service, great price, arrived sooner than expected. I rated it 4/5 because the ash catcher was very scratched.
Great service from BBQ World, excellent delivery times although delivery company used were reluctant do be of any assistance to my on arrival when asked to just put it in the back garden.
Haven’t even opened the box yet but price and time to deliver were both excellent. Lose a star because of your extremely surly and unhelpful delivery driver (from Pattelways).
Just received item that looks great. It was delivered on a pallet and very well packed. I haven't used the BBQ yet but sure it will be excellent. The only reason for 4 stars rather than 5 is that I had to pay in full at point of order and wait around 6 weeks for delivery. Would have rather paid a deposit and balance once ready to ship...
Best price I could find for the BBQ I wanted. There was quite a delay between order and delivery, and when it was delivered I had no choice of time or day. BBQ from Weber really good but takes quite a time to put together.
BBQ World is rated 4.81 based on 1,435 reviews