BBQ World Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQ World
Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
Always had good service
after lengthy research & search, I settled on the Q2000 model, as the Q2200 was not available in a number of stores. Easy to order, as I did the night before latest lockdown! I received email updates on my order, which arrived on date, 2hrs earlier. still unboxed for now, so cannot give a review. going to need accessories for my Weber, so will be back to the site, soon.
Good service, a little too much bubble wrap for the good of the planet!
Very good service
Does what it says, time will tell
The BBQ World customer services team were really helpful when I called and the product that they give me advice on is a really good peice if kit 100% what I was after.
Quick delivery. Good service
Good service.
shipping out order quite slow, but aside from that all is fine!
Product arrived in good time and was slightly cheaper than in other stores. One star removed as, though I appreciate the lack of excess packaging, the fact that it was delivered in it's original box with no bag or box to hide its contents meant that it did ruin the surprise when the delivery man handed it to my husband for whom it was a christmas present! Maybe there is an option at check out to indicate it was a gift that I was not aware of?
Can’t comment on purchase because bought as a gift but ordering process and speed of delivery was excellent
It’s a Christmas present! No one has opened it yet!
But we bought it because it is the best!
Good response and fair delivery time. Will buy from these people again.
Star rating is only a guess as it is a xmas present.

Delivery was very fast and order process very easy
Prompt delivery. Clear instruction-brochure.
Delivered quickly and delivery updates were reliable great service
Barbecue arrived in good order but won’t be used until the spring.
Very fast and efficient service. I would would have no hesitation placing my next order with them.
I try to buy all of my bbq tools and equipment from BBQ World as they are reliable, well priced and you know you aren't going to get low quality items that fall apart 12 months later.
The only thing they can improve for me is the period between ordering and shipping my order. I don't know how long it's going to be before an item is shipped. Hours? A day? 2 days?.. The first thing you hear after ordering is the tracking number come through upto a few days later.
Good service and great value
BBQ World is rated 4.83 based on 755 reviews