BBQ World Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,446 reviews
Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
Excellent service ordered yesterday received today at 8.45am. Very pleased with my Weber barbeque and brilliant price.
Very fast delivery, as promised. Great service, thanks very much!
Order delivered on time and with no fuss. They phoned to double check my order as one item was possibly incorrect, rather than just sending. Good customer service.
Good price and quick delivery
This is the second Broil King gas barbecue we've bought from BBQ World, the last one years ago and it finally went to BBQ heaven so we had no hesitation in going back to them for a new one as they only sell quality brands. Great price and speedy delivery, what more could you ask for? A* from me!
BBQ World 5 star review on 27th May 2022 BBQ World 5 star review on 27th May 2022
Very reliable delivery. Good value and wide range of quality products
Product was delayed due to new stock not arriving. Kept informed of situation and offered refund if I wanted. Decided to wait and product was shipped as soon as it arrived.
We are really pleased with our Weber BBQ, it was the best price we could find, arrived quickly and was packaged very well. I would highly recommend BBQ World. Thank you so much.
Speedy delivery but screw missing from, handle
£1500 Broil King BBQ arrived with part of the body broken inside the packaging. Have been waiting for days for Dawsons / BBQ World to respond to confirm when the replacement part will be provided. Shockingly poor service for a high value order. Will not be using them again.
Whilst the delivery of my order (Cadac BBQ) was quick I was left disappointed when it arrived damaged. These things happen but it feels wrong that two weeks later and no replacement has arrived Very poor in my opinion
Very impressed with the service I received and the fast delivery time
1st class service. We have got a few barbecues from these guys over the years. Very good company and very knowledgeable
The ordering process was simple and BBQ was delivered earlier than anticipated. The shipment was in perfect condition and assembled with relative ease. Happy customer
Excellent price and very quick delivery. Very good communication. I'll definitely recommend them
Order processed quickly and delivered within a few days. Products very well packed. Always first class service!
Excellent service, competitive pricing, prompt delivery. Will use again
Averything seems good but haven't installed the BBQ yet , Just the delivery driver being reckless and scratched all my driveway.
Excellent service and delivered quickly, really happy with the Weber Genesis and service from BBQ World
Great service, quick delivery, great product. Best BBQ we have ever owned.
BBQ World is rated 4.81 based on 2,446 reviews