BBQ World Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQ World
Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
Great product and super speedy delivery
Posted 28 minutes ago
Telephone Advice form the store very useful in selecting BBQ. Easy ordering process and deliver was via pallet was quick and well communicated Not used BBQ yet so review that later.
Item came very fast and a small issue was resolved extremely quickly and professionally. Very happy with the service.
First class service and a very speedy delivery.
A part of my Napoleon TravelQ gas barbecue was missing and Customer Services dealt with the matter immediately. Thank you. Barbecue is excellent and the food we've cooked on the stove has been moist and yummy. Really happy with the barbecue. Also purchased the cover which is great. overall we highly recommend this purchase
Good price and speedy delivery. Would recommend.
I bought a Char Broil BBQ from BBQ World. The item was not in stock but was anticipated to arrive in early April. The company made me aware of this prior to purchase. The item still hadn't arrived by the due date. The company kept in contact with me and advised that the item would be slightly late. Communication was good and I didn't have to chase them. Once they had received the item it was delivered to me very quickly and efficiently. The price was very competitive, almost one hundred pounds cheaper than the nearest competitor. Service, delivery and customer contact were impeccable. The only negative related to some minor damage to the bbq. This has not affected its performance. Would buy again from this company.
Arrived in a couple of days, great quality product
Delivered on time with out any problems would definitely recommend them
Good price for the bbq and promptly dispatched. Delivery is a bit weird - on a big wooden pallet that isnt taken away, which is all a bit annoying.
Fantastic service - ordered in the afternoon & arrived very well packaged by 10am the next day. BBQ World were the only company who had stock after trolling my local garden centres & being told 2 months waiting time! Would highly recommend
Looks just like a friend’s BBQ which is why I bought it. Have not used mine yet as it is still winter where I live!
Excellent service and advice
Quick delivery and great price
Really helpful and well set out website, making it so easy to find exactly what you want for your BBQ needs. Great range of alternatives for our gas BBQ choice and our Weber Spirit delivered on time and well packaged. Happy to recommend BBQ World to friends and family and will definitely use them again.
It's a shame you don't ship to northern Ireland anymore.....
Fast delivery Good straightforward company Recommendable BFJ
Straight forward ordering system, a click of button and paid easy via PayPal, delivery was fast and professional. Fab product at a good price! Thank you!
BBQ world staff are courteous and helpful. The carrier Palletways however let them down , their staff are rude and unhelpful and they failed on their delivery promises which was highly inconvenient. I will not buy from BBQ World again unless they find a new carrier, nor would I advise anyone else to.
Great value, quality and super fast delivery.
BBQ World is rated 4.81 based on 1,434 reviews