Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bath Panel Store Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

About Bath Panel Store Ltd:

Bath Panels of quality, made in our UK factory at amazing prices.

02081665941

sales@bathpanelstore.co.uk

Manor Farm, Lower Rainham Road, Gillingham, Kent. ME7 2XH

Tell us how Bath Panel Store Ltd made you happy
good quality bath panel arrived on the day they said packaging could be better but no problem
Quick & efficient. Arrived before anticipated date
Staff were very helpful and the panel was delivered as promised. Bath panel has not been fitted as yet but pleased with what I can see.
We ordered a bath panel which didn't arrive on the date we were told. Tried to phone but kept going to answer phone. Then sent an email to which we received a reply in a day or so, apologising for and explaining the reason for the delay. The shaker beech panel duly arrived and was excellent, we had it fitted and it looks really good. Although a little worried by delay and problem with phone overall very pleased with service and product.
Hi Phil, Thank you for the review. Glad you are happy with the Aquacloak product, I will let the workshop know. Sorry for the delay. If you can help with anything in the future please let us know.
Really nice looking panel delivered quickly and without any hitches. Bought the fixing kit too, but found this impossible to use and eventually abandoned it. Later I found a video on YouTube showing an additional tool for use with the kit which would have made it all much easier - it would have been good if the kit included this or mentioned it as an option. But overall am very pleased with the new panel.
Thank you for your review we gain a lot of useful information from them. The Video you found showed someone fitting a chipboard panel ( which is a very soft material and not suitable as a bath panel as it soaks up moisture and blows straight away), the marker tool in that video works on chipboard but wont touch MR MDF which Aquacloak panels are made from because they are hard, so we cant justify charging people for a marker tool that wouldn't work. This means that the clips need to be lined up by measuring ( ideally with a rule ). Thank you for your comments and in fact we are looking at a much simpler fitting kit at the moment. Thanks again from your review and we are really please that you liked the panel
Product is good, but much more tedious to fit than I expected.
Hi John. Thanks for putting the effort into it and im glad your happy with the end result. These are solid panels and do have to be fixed back to something solid unlike a plastic panel. The corner bath panel you have installed can be tricky and is best tackled by a handyman or keen DIY'er such as yourself, we also offer a fitting service to the south east which we hope to roll out further as we find good reputable installers. Thank you for the review and your valuable comments, we are working on simplifying the installation of these panels. If we can be of any assistance in the future please let me know
Needed a bespoke almost rectangular panel with only 1 90 degree angle and all side differing lengths due to uneven walls . Ordering very easy with quick sales responses to queries over cutting template and confirmation of the scale drawing sent. Price was fair for the job. Jump forward product delivered was excellent, dimensions all as requested and fit straightforward by my builder. Biggest issue is the company let down by their communications - no communication once item was in manufacturing stage, including no message/calls when the finish/delivery date was missed. Messages to company helpdesk, 'LiveChat', Phone & eMail (to determine what was happening) all failed/ignored until I got back onto the Sales team and pointed how their original good service was being trashed by the lack of diligence down. I would have been happy with a call to advise shipping delayed by a few days as could have avoided wasted time for my builder/plumbers. Ordered 17/4, Planned Delivery 29/4 (Easter BHol) Actual 2/5. If the directors sort out their post order customer communications would be 5* all the way. As it stands they are still one of the few bespoke panel makers so maybe they don't actually care too much...…(big mistake if anyone else starts up a bespoke service )
Thank you for the review. and we are delighted that your happy with the product. Im sorry that you had problems communicating during the process. Please be assured that we are looking into improving this. Thank you again for the purchase and the review, if we can be of any further assistance please let me know.
Sadly my delivery did not arrive on the day arranged and confirmed. So I still haven't receiver my order and have no idea on the quality of the product. Plumber has been rearranged twice to fit the panel because of non delivery. Getting very worried it will never arrive
Hi Sally sorry about this, your order left us last Tuesday and TNT Hove have been trying to deliver since then. They have tried again this morning but nobody was in. Could you please get in contact with them so that they can arrange a convenient date / time. Please follow the link below for Tracking info https://www.tnt.com/express/en_gb/site/shipping-tools/tracking.html?searchType=ref&cons=31764%2F110619%2F17
Excellent all round product
I was put off by negative reviews but the service I received was fine. Admittedly the first delivery I got was missing the plinth, the plastic sealing strip was bent and too wide for the panel and the fitting kit had no instructions. But these errors were rectified and I got all I needed in a subsequent delivery (however there are no specific instructions for the kit, you have to figure it out). What I did not like was their use of a phone number with a generic message that connects you with nobody, then disconnects. If they don't offer phone support, only e mail, why emblazon a number on their ads and e mails? It makes it feel like a scam, which it isn't.
Thank you for your comments. I will bring your point up with the management team and see if we can address this quickly. Thanks again for the review and if we can be of any further assistance please email me directly at brendan@bathpanelstore.co.uk
I have made a mistake with my order and cannot get into contact by telephone to sort this out as every time it just goes to voicemail this I find unacceptable
Hi Julie, Sorry to hear that, we sometimes cant hear the phone over the very noisy manufacturing machinery here. Please email me directly at brendan@bathpanelstore.co.uk and we can try and solve your issue.
Extremely lousy service. No one takes phone calls and no one responds to emails when you return goods. Will definitely not recommend.
Very sorry about this but there was some confusions as the name on the order did not match your communications so it took some investigation to find the relevant order and refund you. This has now been processed. Please let me know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Was dubious ordering from this company due to the numerous negative reviews however ordered a custom made panel and cannot fault the company at all. It was stated it was going to be delivered within 5 days of ordering and it was, so really pleasantly surprised and have no complains at all.
Thank you for your comments. We do work hard to deliver a quality product on time, unfortunately if there is a delay ( which is rare ) it can cause an understandable complaint which we deal with swiftly to ensure every customer is a happy one.
Good product but slow delivery
Hi Neil. Thank you for the review, much appreciate your feedback. Because we offer the largest selection of sizes and finishes it would be impossible to stock every variation, so we make every panel to order, thats why it takes 1 week from order date to delivery date. If yours took a little longer we do apologise. Thanks Again.
Good comms and a great product
Hi Mike. Thank you for your review. I will share your kind comments with the whole team here at Bath Panel Store. Please let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future.
Absolute rubbish!Order arrived in damaged box with loose parts inside. Not suitable for requirements. Tried contacting via email and phone several times to no avail. No facility to leave message and no responses to emails other than support team reviewing request. Item very heavy and needs to be returned - cost no doubt will be outrageous.
Hi Eva, Seems that the courier had damaged the packaging, it is rare but can happen, we have now upgraded our boxes for these types of panels so that this doesn't happen again. A full refund has been processed for the panel. Please accept our apologies.
Excellent service
Hi Nicholas. Thank you for your review. I will share your kind comments with the whole team here at Bath Panel Store. Please let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future.
The panel was lovely but the fixing kit I ordered at the same time wasn't sent so delayed fitting. The rules around signing for delivery were needlessly complicated, I arranged for the panel to be delivered on the day I was going to be in but the courier left before I could get to the door as I am disabled. To book a 4 hours lot was an extra £30! So I had to rebook for the following week, on the second occasion I pinned a note to the door and the TNT courier was lovely so that's the obvious way to go. Satisfied but a little disappointed the cannot put more faith in customers.
Hi Lisa, Thank you for the valued feedback, I will review the problems you had with TNT and see if we can simplify things. You are right, if you have specify delivery instructions, the best idea is to leave a note for the driver. Thanks Again. If there is anything we can help with in the future please let us know.
There was a tiny blemish under the white panel coating that was only visible after the film was removed. I reported it to the bath panel store and they arranged for a replacement to be sent with no quibbles. Excellent service.
No Problem, we want all of our bath panels out there to be perfect. Thank you for letting us know and being patient enough to let us sort it out. Thanks for the review.
I ordered a side and end bath panel and selected to pay the hefty £25 Saturday delivery charge, however the item was attempted to be delivered on the Friday. I contacted TNT and was unable to rearrange for the Saturday as the delivery was arranged by the store. I emailed the store as they don't appear to answer the phone and they said delivery would be made on the Saturday as agreed. I waited in 8-6 and no delivery came. I emailed to voice my concern and requested another Saturday delivery. No response received from Bath panel store and attempted delivery made again on an unsuitable week day. This is a very disappointing company to try and do business with as something which should have been straight forward is anything but. Will never use again.
Very Sorry about this, it does look like our dispatch team sent it out early by mistake, we are looking at our dispatch system now to ensure it doesn't happen again.
Bath Panel Store Ltd is rated 3.03 based on 156 reviews