Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bath Panel Store Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

About Bath Panel Store Ltd:

Bath Panels of quality, made in our UK factory at amazing prices.

02081665941

sales@bathpanelstore.co.uk

Manor Farm, Lower Rainham Road, Gillingham, Kent. ME7 2XH

Tell us how Bath Panel Store Ltd made you happy
After ordering a side and end panel only the side panel arrived, it was warped, I’ve had no reply back after requesting a refund for damaged and missing goods, it looks like a small claims court order will have to be issued if I don’t receive a refund in 5 days! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS SITE!!!
Wish like others I had read reviews before purchasing a bath panel at cost of £261.69 it arrived damaged in March sent them photos they blamed courier, its now June and still trying to get it collected and a refund, no replies to emails or chat messages and no one answers phone and you cant leave a message Dont order from them !!!!!
I truly wish I had read these reviews before ordering. No telephone contact or email answer and no idea when it is coming. So worried now about what quality will be like. Let’s hope they redeem themselves by replying and good quality work🤐
Glad somebody else is having the same problem,thought it was just me. Can not get through on the phone! Live chat doesn,t seem to ever be online, leave message will get back to you . Have left 4 messages but had nothing back. Have tried emailing but with no success.Very dissapointed.
Item arrived faulty/damaged. They are just ignoring all my emails to in order for them to come and collect the item and my refund. Would not recommend.
Another bad review, maybe i should have read these reviews before placing my order. My initial order was delivered 2 days late and then on opening one of the bath panel plinth was damaged and the easy fit kit only had 10 parts and should have 36. Contacted Brendan and requested a new plinth and easy fit kit, one week later I received an new end panel and not the parts i needed. Contacted Brendan again and was told that the correct items would be sent out, emailed again 3 days later to be informed that the parcel should be with me "today" that was over 1 week ago and still not received. Emailed yesterday and still no reply and phone lines are not answered. Very poor customer service and product finish is not good value for money, I could have gone to B&Q, spent less money and the bathroom would be finished.
LIARS WHO SUPPLY POOR QUALITY GOODS. Ordered a couple of bespoke bath panels from this outfit and was initially pleased (even though there were insufficient fixings in the kit I ordered to do a satisfactory job (although they did send some more on request)). I thought it odd that bath panels made of MDF would only be coated on one side, but thought they must know better than me. How wrong I was. In a short space of time, even though the panels were acclimatised and fitted as per instructions, they started to warp and bow in all directions. Imagine for yourself how bare MDF would behave in a damp, steamy bathroom. The reason for the one star review is because, although I have given Bath Panel Store, and the manager Brendan, ample opportunity to put things right, they have gone into "ignore mode". After several attempts at contact, Brendan advised that new panels were being put into production immediately and would be with me soon. After that, despite numerous polite emails from myself, I haven't had a single response in weeks. In fact, at the time of writing, it's been almost six months since I first complained about the panels. If they have the cheek to reply to this review, DO NOT believe a word they say. They are liars and you can't say you haven't been warned!
i ordered bath panels and received completely the wrong items. the company have done nothing to rectify this, it was totally impossible to contact them by phone, live chat doesn't work, they asked me to send photos of the damaged items weeks ago, then NOTHING ...they left me with the wrong items and over £200 out of pocket. i had to pursue this through my bank who refunded this. I would never order from them again.
The bath panel is attractive, well-made, reasonably priced and the company's customer service is second-to-none. The panel arrived on time but was damaged in transit. One phone call was all it took for Brendan at Bath Panel Store to organise a replacement panel which turned up a short time later. I can recommend this company without hesitation.
Don’t order from this company! I received damaged taps and have been caught up in a nightmare situation as their communication is abhorrent and I haven’t received a refund! I returned the taps (with difficulty) and have nothing to show for £313.94.
Aquacloak is poor quality cheap product. No were near suitable for a corner bath replacement. Don't waste your money.
Don’t order from this company
Sorry for the delay getting back to you. Please return them to Unit 1 Manor Farm, Lower Rainham Road, Gillingham, Kent. ME7 2XH
Received damaged taps and no one can be bothered to help with returning the item or refunds as no one ever answers the phone or emails or chats. I can’t believe that you expect to get away with such service!
Give this company a wide berth. Do not consider the good reviews as trusting, they are not trustworthy. The only time they are in contact with you is when you place an order and part with money, then nothing. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY
I ordered the bath panel then read the reviews and was expecting problems. But it all went perfectly, the delivery was on time, the panel undamaged, made to specifications and looks very good.
Panel & end panel delivered on time in undamaged packaging. Being infirm I relied upon the delivery driver to bring the boxes into the porch. My wife and I then departed on an extended holiday abroad during which our contractor was to install the new panels as part of a bathroom upgrade. We subsequently received a text stating the main panel was severely bowed plus a manufacturing fault to the end panel. Our instruction was to reject the panels but to source replacements locally. Upon returning we complained by email to be told a) the problems are our fault (in so many words) as we didn't inspect the contents of the boxes within 24 hours of delivery (I couldn't even lift the packaging let alone open and inspect) - and b) we should cure the warping by placing a weight on it to straighten it. Realy! This is now going to trading standards as surely such onus of responsibility should not be on a customer who has already paid and such a short period of time. In other words, their warranty lasts just 24 hours. Is this cop out right in this day and age?
They took the order and money without fuss, however when the end panel didn't arrive with the side panel Brendan Mulvihill (MD allegedly) blamed TNT. I pointed out that it was his responsibility to track the item with TNT and I haven't heard from him since I phoned his mobile 07702897484 no reply. The voicemail on the main number 020 8166 5941 directs you to their web site Bath Panel Store Unit 1 Manor Farm, Lower Rainham Road, Gillingham. I have also added the real view of this place and it's nothing like the web site, as I visited on Saturday 14/12/2019. This man Brendan and the company is a total sham, DO NOT ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE UNTRUSTWORTHY
I am trying unsuccessfully to get hold of someone via e mail or telephone but cannot get a response. The company has my bath panel as it was returned when TNT failed to deliver successfully to me. I want my bath panel re delivered as i have paid for it. Very frustrating!!!
Simple ordering system and was kept informed of the progress of my order. The item was as described and I am happy with the whole process.
My experience was good: fast delivery and the item (replacement soft close toilet seat hinges) was of good quality and did the job well.
Bath Panel Store Ltd is rated 3.03 based on 156 reviews