Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

11 Nunnery Park, Nunnery Way, Worcester

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
Product is absolute rubbish, holder needs adjusting with a screwdriver if another same model phone is mounted even with just a 1mm difference, so don't bother if you have more than say one iphone of the same model (never mind a different phone)with very slightly different skin/case on it as it will either rattle around or not go in without getting the tools out, product not thought through, I'm trying to return for refund, waited weeks to arrive as out of stock but they never pointed this out after giving me the order link!
I have a 2013 Mazda 2 but the brodit mount doesn't fit. The dashboard looks different from the images shown on website.
I am sorry this hasn't worked out for you. Occasionally, and for various reasons a dashboard can be different. Please send an image of your dashboard to our customer services to info@babol.co.uk and we will help you find a compatible product. Many Thanks.
Does not fit car correctly
Pushes air vent out.
Would not buy again.
BMW X1 E84.
Unfortunately the bracket did not fit properly only holding on one side. Due to its length the phone vibrates as the vehicle moves. Not very happy with it at all. Will probably look for an alternative. I’ve always bought Brodit products and never had a problem as they usually had the item that met my needs.
Unfortunately I have not received the goods.
The pro clip angled mount for the Toyota GT86 that I purchased fitted perfectly........after the use of a hacksaw (there was a lip on the bottom section of the clip that was supposed to slot into what?...there was no recess), and a blow torch to bend the clip so it would actually fit to the dashboard.
It wasn't the 10 minute job I was expecting!
Despite the packaging saying it was the correct model and year...I have my doubts.
Far too expensive - returned and give a refund.
There is issues it’s doesn’t fits properly I paid to much for nothing
I am really disappointed with this product overall. I bought phone holder specifically designed for Samsung Galaxy S10+. Unfortunately I cannot fit my phone with a slim case which is outrageous. Now everytime I enter/exit my car I need to take it out/put it in the phone case which is really annoying.
Hi, I am sorry you are disappointed with your purchase. Brodit do manufacture a universal holder which are adjustable, and designed to fit a device in a protective case.
The options are here: https://www.brodit.co.uk/shop/For+Phones+in+Cases.htm
Plus a short video here:

Please get in touch with our customer services on 01905 677555 for more information.
Can’t review yet as product was received whilst away on vacation due to the fact it took ten days to deliver. Despite showing as in stock when ordered and Nemesis GB only being 10 miles away.
Delivery was next day by the postal service, but not despatched by Nemesis GB for 9 days.
I am sorry we were unable to ship your order quickly. The live stock on the website indicates when an item is a special order product with a lead time of 7-10 working days and I am sorry if you did not see this at the time of ordering.
Product description wasnt clear enough as £21 For a piece of plastic is a far to expensive
I have knot received it yet
I am sorry your order took a week to get to you after it was shipped. From checking the Royal Mail tracking history I can see this item did go on quite a journey and can see it has now been delivered. Please accept our apologies for the delay, we generally find Royal Mail extremely reliable. Kind Regards, customer services.
I was expecting something to hold my phone.
Hi, The Brodit solution consists of two separate parts and I am sorry if you did not see this when ordering. The vehicle specific mount (which you ordered) then a holder which must fit your device and there are options for most devices both and with or without a protective case.
Very unhappy. Purchase took ages to arrive and when it did it was wrong. Disappointed.
Not happy!!!
It took forever to arrive and it was only half of the product. It was not made obvious that you need to buy a sperate part that actually attaches the phone to the holder and that it would be an additional £26 +postage! Now I have to waste money sending it back.
I am sorry you are unhappy about your recent purchase. Brodit is a 2 part system customised to both your phone and vehicle and I am sorry if you did not see this at the time of ordering.
Unfortunately my phone holder broke after two days of use. £50 in total, would never purchase one again.
Suggest you read my comments on Amazon
Very poor.
Does not fit car.
Pulling frame of console away.
Not cut manufactured correctly.
Expensive
Delivery was a long time.

When the phone mount arrived, I decided to fit it right away. Much to my disappointment I was left with a phone mount designed for a right hand drive manual car, which stopped my right hand drive manual car from using 5th or 6th gear.

After emailing Brodit, I was given the answer of "it's just a mirror image of a left hand drive vehicle". But the best the company can do (after I asked for a refund) was offer me another phone mount. Dreadful customer service and a phone mount that was never tested. I can't be the only person ever to have bought this mount? To be fitted to a car which is 12 years old. So why keep it on the website if it does not function?
I am sorry you are not satisfied with your Brodit ProClip and we would like to speak with you to try and resolve this issue. There is a compatibility issue which looks like it could be a combination of the region the vehicle was manufactured for, the transmission, the ProClip and also the way it is displayed on the website.
We will contact you via email to try and resolve. Regards, Customer Services.
Thank you for bringing this compatibility issue to our attention and this ProClip has now been removed from sale. Regards, Customer Services.
Disappointing, the centre fix is not angled too the driver to look at.
Hi James, sorry you are disappointed with the product.
The majority of Brodit ProClip mounts are not angled towards the driver as the tilt swivel on the reverse of the Brodit holder usually takes care of this.
If you are combining a third party holder with the ProClip we may have an accessory that could make the complete solution work for you? Please contact us on 01905 677555 where we will be happy to assist. Many Thanks, Rachel
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,199 reviews