Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

Carl Whittaker
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Georgia Markham
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 13th January 2021
I have to say I just couldn’t get the Brodit product to fit my Transit Custom without breaking, despite having been sent a replacement same issues still exist However the company that sell this product are 1st class and extremely helpful!
I have not received the product
I am sorry your order has not been received. It appears that an attempt has been made to deliver your item but was unsuccessful, could you please contact the local courier in your country using the details left by the carrier. If you are unsuccessful please contact us at info@babol.co.uk
What can I say? Really not impressed. Screws missing to assemble the mount. Holes for the screws not drilled out. Basically not finished up to the level it should be released to customers.
Haven’t received it yet. Still waiting delivery indicator would be good
The brodit product well made and good quality 5 stars for that. But when i put the proclip center mount then passive holder in my vauxhall insignia 2019, I can only place it in one position but really close to my indicator stalk still can operate it just. Do they even measure the dashboard overhang or even set it up in vauxhall to make sure that they is room for indicator stalk can operate properly. Because of this 1 star out of 5 stars if they took maybe 2cm-3cm off center mount goes under the overhang then make sure that they is enough room between stalk and passive holder then it could been 5 stars.
Thank you for raising this and I hope that the alternative ProClip you were sent is working for you. The centre mount you had trouble with has now been made obsolete. Many Thanks, Customer Services
My order took ages to arrive and when it did finally arrive and it was fitted i keep getting messages saying there is fluid in the lightning connector and charging is not available. What is the point in me ordering this item if it isn't fit for purpose!! Not Happy
I am sorry for the delay with despatching your order, all orders placed over the Christmas period that were out of stock were held at the border when entering the UK early in the New Year. Could you please contact our customer services on 01905 677555 or email info@babol.co.uk to discuss the issues you are having. Kind Regards, Customer Services
I have a 2013 Mazda 2 but the brodit mount doesn't fit. The dashboard looks different from the images shown on website.
I am sorry this hasn't worked out for you. Occasionally, and for various reasons a dashboard can be different. Please send an image of your dashboard to our customer services to info@babol.co.uk and we will help you find a compatible product. Many Thanks.
Does not fit car correctly Pushes air vent out. Would not buy again. BMW X1 E84.
Unfortunately the bracket did not fit properly only holding on one side. Due to its length the phone vibrates as the vehicle moves. Not very happy with it at all. Will probably look for an alternative. I’ve always bought Brodit products and never had a problem as they usually had the item that met my needs.
Unfortunately I have not received the goods.
The pro clip angled mount for the Toyota GT86 that I purchased fitted perfectly........after the use of a hacksaw (there was a lip on the bottom section of the clip that was supposed to slot into what?...there was no recess), and a blow torch to bend the clip so it would actually fit to the dashboard. It wasn't the 10 minute job I was expecting! Despite the packaging saying it was the correct model and year...I have my doubts.
Far too expensive - returned and give a refund.
There is issues it’s doesn’t fits properly I paid to much for nothing
I am really disappointed with this product overall. I bought phone holder specifically designed for Samsung Galaxy S10+. Unfortunately I cannot fit my phone with a slim case which is outrageous. Now everytime I enter/exit my car I need to take it out/put it in the phone case which is really annoying.
Hi, I am sorry you are disappointed with your purchase. Brodit do manufacture a universal holder which are adjustable, and designed to fit a device in a protective case. The options are here: https://www.brodit.co.uk/shop/For+Phones+in+Cases.htm Plus a short video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxK-05Oosu0 Please get in touch with our customer services on 01905 677555 for more information.
Can’t review yet as product was received whilst away on vacation due to the fact it took ten days to deliver. Despite showing as in stock when ordered and Nemesis GB only being 10 miles away. Delivery was next day by the postal service, but not despatched by Nemesis GB for 9 days.
I am sorry we were unable to ship your order quickly. The live stock on the website indicates when an item is a special order product with a lead time of 7-10 working days and I am sorry if you did not see this at the time of ordering.
Product description wasnt clear enough as £21 For a piece of plastic is a far to expensive
I have knot received it yet
I am sorry your order took a week to get to you after it was shipped. From checking the Royal Mail tracking history I can see this item did go on quite a journey and can see it has now been delivered. Please accept our apologies for the delay, we generally find Royal Mail extremely reliable. Kind Regards, customer services.
I was expecting something to hold my phone.
Hi, The Brodit solution consists of two separate parts and I am sorry if you did not see this when ordering. The vehicle specific mount (which you ordered) then a holder which must fit your device and there are options for most devices both and with or without a protective case.
Very unhappy. Purchase took ages to arrive and when it did it was wrong. Disappointed.
Not happy!!! It took forever to arrive and it was only half of the product. It was not made obvious that you need to buy a sperate part that actually attaches the phone to the holder and that it would be an additional £26 +postage! Now I have to waste money sending it back.
I am sorry you are unhappy about your recent purchase. Brodit is a 2 part system customised to both your phone and vehicle and I am sorry if you did not see this at the time of ordering.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,343 reviews