Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
customer service
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
I was expecting something to hold my phone.
Hi, The Brodit solution consists of two separate parts and I am sorry if you did not see this when ordering. The vehicle specific mount (which you ordered) then a holder which must fit your device and there are options for most devices both and with or without a protective case.
Very unhappy. Purchase took ages to arrive and when it did it was wrong. Disappointed.
Not happy!!! It took forever to arrive and it was only half of the product. It was not made obvious that you need to buy a sperate part that actually attaches the phone to the holder and that it would be an additional £26 +postage! Now I have to waste money sending it back.
I am sorry you are unhappy about your recent purchase. Brodit is a 2 part system customised to both your phone and vehicle and I am sorry if you did not see this at the time of ordering.
Unfortunately my phone holder broke after two days of use. £50 in total, would never purchase one again.
Suggest you read my comments on Amazon
Very poor. Does not fit car. Pulling frame of console away. Not cut manufactured correctly. Expensive
Delivery was a long time. When the phone mount arrived, I decided to fit it right away. Much to my disappointment I was left with a phone mount designed for a right hand drive manual car, which stopped my right hand drive manual car from using 5th or 6th gear. After emailing Brodit, I was given the answer of "it's just a mirror image of a left hand drive vehicle". But the best the company can do (after I asked for a refund) was offer me another phone mount. Dreadful customer service and a phone mount that was never tested. I can't be the only person ever to have bought this mount? To be fitted to a car which is 12 years old. So why keep it on the website if it does not function?
I am sorry you are not satisfied with your Brodit ProClip and we would like to speak with you to try and resolve this issue. There is a compatibility issue which looks like it could be a combination of the region the vehicle was manufactured for, the transmission, the ProClip and also the way it is displayed on the website.
We will contact you via email to try and resolve. Regards, Customer Services.
Thank you for bringing this compatibility issue to our attention and this ProClip has now been removed from sale. Regards, Customer Services.
Disappointing, the centre fix is not angled too the driver to look at.
Hi James, sorry you are disappointed with the product.
The majority of Brodit ProClip mounts are not angled towards the driver as the tilt swivel on the reverse of the Brodit holder usually takes care of this.
If you are combining a third party holder with the ProClip we may have an accessory that could make the complete solution work for you? Please contact us on 01905 677555 where we will be happy to assist. Many Thanks, Rachel
Didn’t really fit that well. Fitted between a speaker grill and the dash. Speaker grill wouldn’t fit back in properly.
had to wait 10 days for pro clip to arrive, payed £4 for delivery and they send the wrong part. had to return payed another£4 postage and was told i have to wait another 7-10 days for delivery. Ridiculous. my advice don't buy. customer service also not able to help much to speed up the process. so all in all from placing the order to return it took 20 days and i still have not received my refund. again don't buy better get something of amazon.
Hi Mr Konrad, I am sorry that you were disappointed with the service received. It looks from your order that you selected a left hand drive product and I am sorry if you did not see this at the time of ordering.
Refund was applied earlier today to your original payment method.
Almost a month to post item discraceful
Hi Gareth, I am sorry you were not happy with the delivery service received.
One of the items ordered was a special order from Brodit in Sweden, with an expected delivery time of 7-10 working days, and I am sorry if you did not see this message next to the product at the time of ordering.
Despite being a busy retailing period, I was pleased to see that we were still able to deliver in 9 workings days. Kind Regards, Simon
Awful delivery service. Don’t use Royal Mail. They may be cheap but the service is awful. Or if you do then make it clear that is who you are using so people can shop elsewhere
Hi, I am sorry you were let down by the delivery service.
We do usually find Royal Mail extremely reliable however understand sometimes things can go wrong. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and from checking the tracking information can see that the order has now been collected.
Regards, Customer Services 01905 677555
Pay for next day delivery, wait 12 days to receive your product. Complain and they offer nothing in return as compensation. Would at least expect a refund on delivery!
I am sorry you were unhappy with the service received - we still have to charge shipping, even on special order items. Kind Regards, Customer Services
I received the product in good time but this is not the correct product and does not fit my vehicle as described! I have been buying Brodit goods for many years and this has never happened before. Very disappointed!
Hi,
I am sorry you were disappointed with the item received and it would be good to try and find a suitable solution for you. Please get in touch with our customer services at info@babol.co.uk with your order number, plus an explanation of the issues encountered - if possible an image of your dashboard too. Kind Regards, Rachel
Normally the service is great however when I placed the order I didn’t receive an order confirmation, my money was taken, I asked for an order confirmation and they sent me one from last year and it then took a week for them to realise that the order had never actually gone through. Really disappointing as I needed the brodit holder urgently. When this was realised it was sent next day but overall the service was very poor on this occasion
I am sorry we fell short on this occasion.
It appears there was a glitch between PayPal handing the financial transaction back to the website. We haven't come across this before and please accept our apologies. Regards, Tracey (Customer Services)
Disappointed- I received the product promptly but it was missing the ‘wedge shape’ tools to fit the holder into the dashboard. Fortunately I had kept these from an old order from a previous car so I was able to fit the holder. However, without them it would have caused a great inconvenience. The fitting on this one is also very poor, you can see the excess glue what has been used to fit both parts together. Compared to my original purchase over a year ago, it appears the quality of the product and service has dropped.
The system should not allow you to pay for next day delivery if after the cut off time. Asked for refund of next day charges but refused. Disgusting customer service. Horrible web site. Will go elsewhere in future. Do not use.
Took two weeks to arrive - after the immediate need had passed.
Sorry your item was not available immediately, anything we have to specially order from Brodit in Sweden does have a lead time of 7-10 working days and we try to communicate this on each product.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused and hope you are happy with your item. If you do have any queries please do get in touch with our customer services on 01905 677555
Received my holder yesterday through the post but disappointed it didn’t not come with a clip for my Ford Fiesta (2009) Would improve my review if I received one! (N)
Hi, we only received an order for a holder, nothing for a Ford Fiesta - please get in touch on 01905 677555 if your order confirmation is different.
Ordered almost 2 weeks ago and still not received the item yet. Wasn’t event despatched until 10 days after the order despite it saying it was in stock.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.74 based on 1,574 reviews