Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit: Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy

customer service
Michal Szczepankowski
"Perfect car holder plus my phone holder bought in Poland. Everything brodit, I highly recommend."
Nathan Harvey
"Excellent customer service was kept up to date with my order as it had a lead time of a week. product excellent as no holes to drill and is extremely robust on my centre column."
John Slater
"With all the various parts to hand I have made up a second bracket which fits nicely in the position shown in the attached image. The forward one is the control head of my radio transceiver, the aft one is the GPS receiver. Thanks for your help in supplying that which I sought! BTW my name is John STACEY, not Slater."
"Great, fits the Giulia perfectly. I then screwed a Quad Lock wall mount to it for my phone."
"Spoke to Company on the phone, ordered my part, with their assistance and bingo, arrived next day. Product is well made and easy to fit.5/5"
"I have now bought 2 of these and they are great They are made to fit to my car and phone and stay firm and don’t move about when driving Easy to put phone in and out and charge whilst on the move Keeps my car interior tidy and windscreen free of instructions Highly recommended"
"Top quality. Highly recommended."
"Works a treat. Really easy to install."
"Very quick delivery"
"By far the best phone holder I’ve ever had."
"Absolutely 5 Star, very easy to fit, does the job exactly as stated - not often goods perform as advertised but I shall be getting another for my wife's car in due course."
"Phone holder was easy to fit, very stable and exactly what I needed. Item was dispatched very quickly and well packed."
"First class from initial order , delivery and fixing to my ford Fiesta . What a difference to the former attachment of my mobile to my screen with the rubber attachment. The Brodit feels so solid and my iPhone slips in to the holder. so happy with the purchase."
"Great service and quick response to a query"
"Quick delivery and a solid item."
"Quick delivery"
"Great products. They fit 100%. No damage to the car when fitting it. Best phone accessories on the market."
"product delivered promptly. Replacement part sent by return after installation failure by me"
"With the item being car specific the location of where it fits is perfect."
"Excellent service. Product arrived 2 days from placing order."
"Service was excellent and very quick would certainly recommend your company to friends and family many thanks"
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 1,523 reviews