Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Carl Whittaker
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Georgia Markham
Really speedy service and the phone mount is perfect, and so simple to fit as well.
Posted 36 minutes ago
Great service and great product
Posted 1 hour ago
Great comms and a quality product. Thank You
Exactly what I was looking for. No issues with purchasing or receiving.
My purchase this time was a repeat order as I had already bought a kit a while back and I was really delighted with my first mounting. This time, as with my first, the order was delivered the next day which is great considering Brexit and my address location in N. Ireland.
Excellent and very good quality product. Very easy to fit and holds my phone perfectly
Great product, fits perfectly, will always order from Brodit whenever I need to fit a phone holder to a new vehicle. Highly recommended.
This is about the fifth holder I have had in various vehicles over the years. They just work. They are easy to fit and don’t shake or vibrate. Really good and not that expensive really and don’t fall of like some mounts
Very prompt delivery. Easy ordering process.
Easy to select the correct product for my car and delivery was super quick
Efficient service, quality product and very quick to respond to emails.
Everyone has a little wings about the price and I’m the same but I have to say that I don’t regret paying more for something that works great and better still, fits well and looks good. One minor thing would be range of movement left to right on the MX5/iPhone mount but nothing that stops me giving the product 5stars. Thanks for shipping the goods quickly. Maybe some colour options for the mounts might be a welcome addition.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Very good fits a treat, your colleague on the phone when I made the enquiry was absolutely spot on with his knowledge
PRODUCTS VERY GOOD
I was after a power mount for an Icom radio system which I use for motorcycle instruction,after getting a bit fed up with regular battery changing. I’d tried a battery eliminator,but didn’t really work,so came across the mount/charger from Brodie. Firstly,I was a little shocked at how expensive it was,but,as it was the only one I could find,I contacted Babol for details. The company was a breath of fresh air. Informative,helpful and yet not at all pushy trying to make you buy. So after a few weeks I ordered one. It actually came much quicker than expected,I think it’s quite a rare part now I had to wait for manufacture. But it fits perfectly hidden out of the way under my motorcycle seat,connects to my autocom system and the power pack mates well even with a can bus system. Radios still work and transmit/receive as required but I did have some static issues. Asked Babol re suppressors,and even on a Sunday they phoned me back with suggestions. To be honest,hasn’t totally cured the static,but now waiting on autocom for a in line unit to finally sort it all out. Otherwise,very impressed with company,their attitude and helpfulness. Part is well made,albeit expensive,but it was what I wanted and needed so you do pay a bit extra for quality.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Excellent product and even better customer services and help from the staff
Decent product, fast delivery.
Well built, clear instructions and prompt postage
Excellent product if you want a perfect solution.
Product is great, does everything claimed, and delivery was really fast.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,357 reviews