Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

11 Nunnery Park, Nunnery Way, Worcester

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
The wind deflectors are a perfect fit, my only comment is the adhesive tape is not straight big enough to bind to the window rubbers at the smaller end
Point to note the rubber is slightly curved and the deflector is straight.
Great company always willing to help. I ordered the wrong holder and had no problem in returning for a full refund.
Perfect for what I need
I completely got my order wrong it was sorted out over the phone, best customer service I’ve had in years
Their items are spot on, easy to fit and perfect for the job they are made for. Highly recommended.
3rd bespoke car mount I have purchased over the years, ordered, delivered, and self fitted without any issues.
No complaints whatsoever.
Good quality product and value for money.
The company are great and they sell great products. We use Brodit phone holders in all our vehicles.
Quality items, super service, fit the insignia superb. Fast delivery, would recommend
Used brodit for years. Great quality products. The instruction pictures are always so clear and easy to understand and the fitment is always excellent.
Product delivery was delayed due to the chaos created at the ports due to Covid & Brexit. They provided updates and delivered as soon as they could, in car now and works great. I personally think Brodit make the best designed clips and holders, worth the little extra investment.
Great, well made product.
Ordered delivered and is what it says
Ordered a holder for my wife’s iPhone 8 to fit to a Brodit bracket already purchased
Item arrived well packaged and on time.
Perfect fit for her iPhone (including the case as I made sure to order the correct one) and fitting was very easy. Instructions made it simple with clear pictures.
I would add a suggestion that Brodit supply screws with each Brodit mount they sell as the bracket they sell also doesn’t include any screws and small screws the correct thread diameter and length are hard to find and fitting one too long leaves a sharp but sticking out the back. It’s a minor thing but for a premium price ( for a premium product) I do think they should supply them
Very pleased with the products
Excellent customer service

Totally recommend A+
Have used this Drive Safe & Legal for many Brodit product acquisitions over recent years and always received excellent and reliable service. Good solid product always works perfectly.
Quality product. I’ve got a 20 year bmw z3 . I didn’t want to create any damage to the vents by fitting a clip on a window mount wouldn’t work I have a I phone 12 pro max with a case that contains 2 credit cards and a pair of thin optic reading glasses, so it bulky and heavy. The mount fitted perfect without any damage to my car. The phone is in perfect position to see the screen/sat nav. And the phone even with all the stuff I carry in it fits perfect. It wasn’t a cheap option but was well worth the money for what I have
Really nice
Great products. I've used them for years & they have never let me down. Absolutely the best you can get for mounting a phone in your vehicle.
Bought holder and bracket for Porsche Boxster. It is absolutely brilliant. Really good looking, non damage bracket.

Would absolutely recommend and will definitely buy again.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,245 reviews