Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

11 Nunnery Park, Nunnery Way, Worcester

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
I've just installed the phone holder and mounting bracket for my GT86 and phone holder for my Sony Xperia 5.
Installation for mounting the bracket was simple and fitted very well, the adhesive wasn't even needed, it fit in place that well. I also appreciate you supplying a wipe to clean the dashboard area before installation.
Fitting the phone holder onto the bracket was also easy to install, my phone (in its case) fit securely in place.
The only faults I found was the thread on one of the screws for the phone holder had worn easily, so uninstalling the phone holder will be difficult. Also lack of additional screws, in the case of lost hardware. Apart from those minor issues I would definitely recommend this product to any on the lookout for a premium phone holder for their car. Great product.

Jay
Excellent product and pleased with the end result but being a female purchaser, I had to ask a colleague to help me install it in the car as I found I needed some extra assistance, especially with mounting the clip angled in the glove box and wedging it in the gap in the side of the stereo. I purchased a Proclip Angled Mount for a Skoda Yeti 10-17 together with a Universal Herbert Richter Holder and HR Tilt Swivel for Brodit ProClip. Would highly recommend as a quality product.
If you want to use Google maps or Apple Car play navigation via your phone then you need to connect your phone using the usb port in your car and there are no better phone cradles on the market IMO that does so than Brodit's.
I purchased one of their cradles for a Samsung S20+ that allow you to keep your phone's case on. I have a Spigen Ultra Hybrid case, the phone and case fits snuggly with no problems with data transfer. I'd just wish car manufacturers would fit USB 3.0 ports with at least 2.0 Amps
It took quite a while to locate the item I was looking for, and there was a slight degree of uncertainty in my mind about the name/description of the item, but that said, the ordering and delivery service was excellent and..... the item fitted exactly !!! Thank you
Very nice piece of kit, considering that I use it for my model railway and not its intended purpose, nevertheless its, strong, well made as you would expect from this company and to be honest fantastic item, well worth the money.
Fitted a bracket for a Honda CR-V 2016. The bracket itself is very good and fits well. There is a small issue in that fitted with a TomTom Go 5200 active clip and a TomTom5200 unit, the headlight stalk hits the unit when operating full beam.
Fitting was not quite as straightforward as suggested. Firstly, only 1 gap widener was supplied, not 2, and that in itself just bent so I had to find two other wedges to improvise with. Having succeeded after many attempts the clip does provide a very solid base.
Took a while to deliver - the kit is solid and fits the car and phone perfectly
Good product, took a little longer than I expected to arrive
Great sturdy product... I must note one thing though. I checked for a compatible holder for my phone. The phone fits perfectly if i remove the case. I have to struggle to slide it in with the case on.
Ordered a phone mounting clip for my Ford transit truck, delivery was very quick, and the clip was fitted in minutes. I use brodit mounts on all of my vehicles as I know they are vehicle specific, and will fit. Only reason for four stars is I feel they are slightly overpriced, 10-15% less on the price would be about right.
Does what it says on the tin, quick delivery.
Great bracket and fitting plate for my phone. I've been looking for a solution for years... tried vent brackets with no luck, but the Brodit one is by far the best and most secure phone holder i've ever had.
Only downside is the price, it's expensive for what it is, however as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for.
Purchased a Phone/satnav holder specific to My ford C-max, Very simple and well made Fits perfectly and feels secure, it arrived within 10 days and works Great looks clean and smart Only reason it got 4 out of 5 is I felt after postage it was a bit on the high price But would still bye again.
Awesome bit of kit! Just wish I could get a little more on the angle otherwise perfect 👍🏻
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 4 star review on 1st September 2020
I have purchased several brodit for various members of my family. They are very good for holding mobile phones and sat nav.

The down side is paying almost £5 for shipping. I would suggest you do your research to find free delivery.
Always use Babol for my in car phone mounts and have bought one for each member of the family
Not cheap but very well made And sturdy , I like the way each bracket is customised to the make and model of the car and is easy to fit.
If you want a good quality phone mount for your car instead of a fit all generic cheap one I would highly recommend
Looked everywhere for a holder for my phone that sits in my car found this one...good value for money ....
Ford Kuga pro clip. Fine for an automatic box,but gets in the way a bit on a manual shift. Apple iPhone holder fitted!
Not easy to fit the main clip in my 2017 Transit Custom, but very much worth the effort.
Amazing! Volvo wanted £700+ to mount 1 iPad to the back of a seat, but these do the same job and feel very secure. Highly recommended.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,189 reviews