Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

Carl Whittaker
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Georgia Markham
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Good product but rather expensive.
My first time to buy a Brodit product . Feels very stable in the car and position is good for visibility without interfering with forward vision. Instructions for assembly could have been clearer but not a problem
Product specs as per description. Easy to install and fit phone holder. I am pleased with Brodit products as I used their brackets on 4 different cars I had in the past and they are strong enough to handle a daily use. Even though the delivery was delayed for few days I had and email from the seller on which a the explained the delay.
I've had these before on other cars,allhave been perfect. However for my r50 the fitting is a nightmare. You cannot see the phone as where it is placed is under the steering wheel,making vision hard to look at. It knocks on my knee and is just suitable, shame really as all others have been perfect
This is a good fit for my car but a little bit more instruction would have been nice.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 4 star review on 12th March 2021
Not seen it yet as away working and slow postage BUT BRODIT Kit is excellent great quality had it before 👍🏻
good transaction but it takes a long time to go to france
The check out was nice fast and easy and the product is fairly good, only problem i had is i had no delivery date so i didnt know what was happening until about a week and a half later i got an email saying it was going to be delivered the next day but apart from that it was a good buy. Thank you
Feel solid, no issues after a week usage. Only thing is when you are changing to orientation of the phone holder you need to hold Brodit base, otherwise it pops out from trim. There is only one location that it can fit and once it fits no problem during heaving braking, bumpy roads, quick cornering. Able to hold Pixel 4 XL without issue.
Solid enough product not used it yet, took longer than expected to arrive.
Great advice from them and extremely helpful, got and exchanged old I phone 5 holder for I phone 10 holder, not cheap and screws which attach the holder to plate useless really but use the old screws !!!!
I've just installed the phone holder and mounting bracket for my GT86 and phone holder for my Sony Xperia 5. Installation for mounting the bracket was simple and fitted very well, the adhesive wasn't even needed, it fit in place that well. I also appreciate you supplying a wipe to clean the dashboard area before installation. Fitting the phone holder onto the bracket was also easy to install, my phone (in its case) fit securely in place. The only faults I found was the thread on one of the screws for the phone holder had worn easily, so uninstalling the phone holder will be difficult. Also lack of additional screws, in the case of lost hardware. Apart from those minor issues I would definitely recommend this product to any on the lookout for a premium phone holder for their car. Great product. Jay
Excellent product and pleased with the end result but being a female purchaser, I had to ask a colleague to help me install it in the car as I found I needed some extra assistance, especially with mounting the clip angled in the glove box and wedging it in the gap in the side of the stereo. I purchased a Proclip Angled Mount for a Skoda Yeti 10-17 together with a Universal Herbert Richter Holder and HR Tilt Swivel for Brodit ProClip. Would highly recommend as a quality product.
If you want to use Google maps or Apple Car play navigation via your phone then you need to connect your phone using the usb port in your car and there are no better phone cradles on the market IMO that does so than Brodit's. I purchased one of their cradles for a Samsung S20+ that allow you to keep your phone's case on. I have a Spigen Ultra Hybrid case, the phone and case fits snuggly with no problems with data transfer. I'd just wish car manufacturers would fit USB 3.0 ports with at least 2.0 Amps
It took quite a while to locate the item I was looking for, and there was a slight degree of uncertainty in my mind about the name/description of the item, but that said, the ordering and delivery service was excellent and..... the item fitted exactly !!! Thank you
Very nice piece of kit, considering that I use it for my model railway and not its intended purpose, nevertheless its, strong, well made as you would expect from this company and to be honest fantastic item, well worth the money.
Fitted a bracket for a Honda CR-V 2016. The bracket itself is very good and fits well. There is a small issue in that fitted with a TomTom Go 5200 active clip and a TomTom5200 unit, the headlight stalk hits the unit when operating full beam. Fitting was not quite as straightforward as suggested. Firstly, only 1 gap widener was supplied, not 2, and that in itself just bent so I had to find two other wedges to improvise with. Having succeeded after many attempts the clip does provide a very solid base.
Took a while to deliver - the kit is solid and fits the car and phone perfectly
Good product, took a little longer than I expected to arrive
Great sturdy product... I must note one thing though. I checked for a compatible holder for my phone. The phone fits perfectly if i remove the case. I have to struggle to slide it in with the case on.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,342 reviews