Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit: Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

Click Here

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy

customer service
Michal Szczepankowski
"Perfect car holder plus my phone holder bought in Poland. Everything brodit, I highly recommend."
Nathan Harvey
"Excellent customer service was kept up to date with my order as it had a lead time of a week. product excellent as no holes to drill and is extremely robust on my centre column."
John Slater
"With all the various parts to hand I have made up a second bracket which fits nicely in the position shown in the attached image. The forward one is the control head of my radio transceiver, the aft one is the GPS receiver. Thanks for your help in supplying that which I sought! BTW my name is John STACEY, not Slater."
"I bought two products, both are very good quality and easy to install. However, one product had to be ordered in from Sweden so took about 10 days to arrive - this was not clear on the website when I ordered. And so when I did call in to check the status of my order, the assistant who took my call was very courteous and professional in explaining the reason for the delay."
"Item as described & works well"
"Well put together piece of kit, however the mount for the Transit custom sits very high blocking your field of vision considerably."
"A perfect fit for both your vehicle & device. Only given 4 stars as the 2 parts needed to mount my new Tom Tom cost over 70 GBP."
"Excellent quality products. Minor issue relating to the combination of the Jaguar ePace mount plate and iPhone X holder. This combination needed modification to correctly angle the phone screen directly towards the driver."
"The bracket for my 2016 VW Passat fits really well but the problem with all modern cars is that every square centimetre of space is accounted for and the Brodit bracket blocks passenger access to the climate control and heated seat buttons and dials. That doesn’t stop it being a well made and perfectly fitting piece of kit though."
"We've used Brodit Proclip phone brackets abs holders for years. They are the only brackets which for to the car almost as if they were factory fitted, and not just hanging on the air vent. This time, we got Ford Fiesta and Skoda Superb brackets, and adjustable phone holders (for our Pixel 3 phones with cases) Things I'd improve are the screws. They are self-tapping, there are pilot holes though, and when tightened, the screws slightly breach the rear of the platform, creating sharp points behind the holder. I'd also like to see a Qi charger on the holder, rather than the 'active holders'. Qi used to be show, but now they are capable of 15W charging, which should be plenty."
"Does what it says, arrived on time. Bracket for Honda CRV a bit tight, though better tight than loose. Not tried fitting one for Mazda2 yet"
"Purchased the left Hand drive (European) model after buying the right hand drive (UK) model because the UK model blocks the speedometer which is a moving traffic offence so was a costly exercise for me."
"Item supplied in good condition and fitted easilly"
"Well made product. Exactly what I needed, but somewhat overpriced, hence only 4 stars."
"Bought a right hand clip and active holder for a 2018 Volvo V40. Product arrived in good time and in good order. As I’d purchased similar for other cars, installation was really easy. My iPhone 8 is snugly held and in easy reach. Would have been a five star review but for the power cord. As the Volvo V40’s only power supply is inside the armrest storage area, the power cord did not have sufficient length to reach the socket and also be tucked away for a neat finish. Solved by the purchase of a 12v power socket extension. For the Volvo V40 the power cord should be around 3m long."
"Efficient. Product seems effective."
"Does what I ordered it for"
"Good. Ever so slightly trickier to fit than described. I had to lever the panel apart with a plastic spudger to fit the mount in place. But once fitted. Hoorah and awesome."
"Product arrived as described. More expensive but fits perfectly and in location above the cd player. Stable holder very easy to fit, radio on the Aygo is still usable."
":-) +++++!"
"Goods arrived as specified but I would have liked a better lead time even though it was obviously not a stock item"
"This is the 6th Brodie bracket I have purchased - all for different cars over many years. This one for a Volvo V60 is good but not as rigid as all of the previous ones which have been excellent. I am a little disappointed but it’s still holds the phone securely and is far better than any other product I can find."
"Good price on products. Excellent quality. Fast reliable customer service and delivery to home address. I have bought several item from this company and always good stuff."
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.74 based on 1,557 reviews