Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

11 Nunnery Park, Nunnery Way, Worcester

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
Top quality
Brodit product is excellent, really good quality. Well packaged when sent, many thanks.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 13th January 2021 Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Definitely the best fitting phone mounting kits I have used. Solid, well engineered, do not rattle or fall off.
Used the base plate in combination with a magnet to provide an excellent solution for our family. Feels very solid. Looks much nicer than the fiddle products you can get on amazon.
Excellent products, nothing else like them on the market. Infinitely adaptable.

Just a pity about the delivery. Products showed as being in stock, but took 3 week to arrive.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am sorry for the delay in receiving your order. One of the items was designed for a left hand drive vehicle, which would always be a special order as not held in stock, and I am sorry if you did not see this at the time of ordering. The lead time for these is typically 7-10 working days, however with your order being placed just prior to Christmas and then being held at the ports this extended the usual lead time. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused by the delay. Kind Regards, Customer Services
Great product
Excellent service
Simply the best mounts & clips if you don't want any lasting marks or damage to the vehicle trim. Very solid and secure have many of them in personal cars and company vehicles including vans and trucks.
Quick delivery, phone holder and car clip are well constructed and come with clear concise instructions for installation. Will definitely use again.
Good product and fit, used Brodit for many years now.
Reasonable price for a quality item
I had a similar device installed on a previous vehicle. This one again fits well and hold my phone in place. This beats other holders out their by 100s
Spoken with Rachel regarding my order from 18/12/2020. Item has left Sweden on 30/12/2020 loaded on a Lorry that is stuck in Dover. Thank you brainless Brexiteers!
I’ve always used Brodit devices in all of my vehicles as they are in my opinion the best.
Nice phone mount, specific to my vehicle
Excellent service
Good quality products, delivered promptly and easily fitted.
Item arrived quickly after ordering - unfortunately I decided to change my car and this part was not compatible. Babol very good at sorting out the return
Just like Ronseal! Does what it says on the tin! Only gripe would be it gets in the way of a couple of unimportant buttons.
Received as promised less than 24 hours after new stock arrived.
Excellent solution to any mobile phone hands off use, my third or fourth purchase after change of vehicle.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,187 reviews