Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
customer service
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The Mounting for the Ford Custom is not brilliant with phone cradle fitted the phone takes up too much of the windscreen, would not buy another
Mount is brilliant,just needs abit more padding under mount because of leather interior.
Don’t feel the support bracket is a very good fit
Overall a good product. But for my application Toyota Proace I'm am disappointed. I wanted something that would hold a phone securely in a convenient position but not cover air vents. It does hold phone well but I have one RHS and one LHS and both are designed to cover vents and could easily be better.
I ordered a customised Mobile phone holder for my car that was specific to my car model. The product itself is sturdy and well built and was simple enough to install. What disappointed me is the fact its not actually a mobile phone holder as the device as it stands cannot secure a phone. This was not made clear in the description. I had to order a specific phone case with a belt loop that could potentially secure to this Brodit phone holder. WHilst it does work this way, it won't stop the phone from sliding left and right whilst driving. What should have been supplied is an additional holder/bracket to actually hold a phone.
I am sorry you did not see Brodit is a two part solution consisting of a vehicle specific ProClip mount and a device specific holder. The order received was for the ProClip only, and if you were to order a compatible Brodit holder this would provide you with a secure solution. Kind Regards, Customer Services
When ordering what is a brand new product there is inevitably a delay, but I received no updates on the progress of my order, nor was there a way to view the order online. I had to phone up to get an update. Also, the carrier used to deliver was not the one stated on the web site. If I'd known which carrier it was, I'd not have bought from this company.
The service seems to ok the quality of the product again to good. As yet I don’t know how well it fits as I don’t have the car yeti
I had to alter the bracket to make it fit as the predrilled hole made the bracket sit incorrectly.
I haven't had delivery of it yet
Very quick delivery, although it wasn't free. Felt I'd rather pay less for a slower delivery or at least have options. Lens had a minor scratch on them out of the protective packaging. Not noticeable enough to warrant a return as didn't want the hassle.
The centre mount for Ford Focus 2011-2014 is rubbish - holds phone way too near steering wheel kept knocking with fingers. Had to buy another angled one which is fine but that was £17 wasted. Attached my old Brodie Apple iPhone cradle to it with no problems other than it would wobble all over the place and swivel around but nothing that a bit of superglue couldn’t fix. Can’t fault for speed of delivery though and sturdy brackets once fitted
Excellent service. However my previous Brodit holder for my TomTom on a Volvo V70 broke, the plastic where it fits to the air vent is very thin.
Lost a couple of stars star because the order took 20 days to deliver and not the 7 to 10 days as advertised, with no update from the company. I have purchased Brodit stuff several times before and the product itself is the usual good quality.
I am sorry your order took longer than expected which was due to an unexpected delay with the TomTom part. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Very happy with the product but after 2 weeks I had to ring up and ask where my delivery was, after being told that they had just come it still took till Wednesday after paying for Express delivery
Had to request and invoice for the payment and I'm writing this review having not yet received what i ordered
I am sorry you were asked to leave a review prior to your order arriving. An invoice is automatically emailed when an item is despatched, which is then linked to the review request. If the invoice is requested prior to goods being despatched, you will also receive the review request - minor flaw in the system.
Apologies for the inconvenience, and having checked the progress of your order, the special order item is due to leave Brodit in Sweden today, and should arrive in our warehouse on Thursday. We would then ship same day using a Royal Mail 24 Tracked service. Kind Regards, Rachel
I don’t know how good it is I haven’t fitted it yet
Happy with the fitment, have used these mounts and holders for many years, just order the one for my new transit, I had ordered the mount for the pillar on the right of the steering wheel but received the left hand mount, not the biggest problem and now fitted as needed asap
Very expensive. It is solid though. Instructions not great. Tried to get “live chat’ and was told someone would get back to me because everyone was busy. 3 hours later, still waiting. It’s enough mention of having to drill holes, but the faceplate it came with had no holes in it. No screws in package either.
Sorry the fitting process was not as expected. Self tapping screws should have been in with the holder, if you still need these please contact our Customer Services on 01905 677555 or info@babol.co.uk
We don't have a Live Chat facility so you may have been on another sellers site.
Products are always good, but for some reason, I revived a double order of 3 items, as order had gone throw twice on the 27th and 28th £81-96 X 2 ( £163-92 ) This should have flagged up !!! I was emailed a returns note, but no free returns labe !!! There for it will cost me about £10-00 to return and £4-99 for delevery for DPD. £81-96 - £14-99 = £66-97. I’ll not use this company again in a hurry.
After detailing the specific device that I am mounting on the device, the adapter for my device was NOT included.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 1,734 reviews