Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit: Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

Click Here

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy

customer service
Michal Szczepankowski
"Perfect car holder plus my phone holder bought in Poland. Everything brodit, I highly recommend."
Nathan Harvey
"Excellent customer service was kept up to date with my order as it had a lead time of a week. product excellent as no holes to drill and is extremely robust on my centre column."
John Slater
"With all the various parts to hand I have made up a second bracket which fits nicely in the position shown in the attached image. The forward one is the control head of my radio transceiver, the aft one is the GPS receiver. Thanks for your help in supplying that which I sought! BTW my name is John STACEY, not Slater."
"The service seems to ok the quality of the product again to good. As yet I don’t know how well it fits as I don’t have the car yeti"
"I had to alter the bracket to make it fit as the predrilled hole made the bracket sit incorrectly."
"I haven't had delivery of it yet"
"Very quick delivery, although it wasn't free. Felt I'd rather pay less for a slower delivery or at least have options. Lens had a minor scratch on them out of the protective packaging. Not noticeable enough to warrant a return as didn't want the hassle."
"The centre mount for Ford Focus 2011-2014 is rubbish - holds phone way too near steering wheel kept knocking with fingers. Had to buy another angled one which is fine but that was £17 wasted. Attached my old Brodie Apple iPhone cradle to it with no problems other than it would wobble all over the place and swivel around but nothing that a bit of superglue couldn’t fix. Can’t fault for speed of delivery though and sturdy brackets once fitted"
"Excellent service. However my previous Brodit holder for my TomTom on a Volvo V70 broke, the plastic where it fits to the air vent is very thin."
"Lost a couple of stars star because the order took 20 days to deliver and not the 7 to 10 days as advertised, with no update from the company. I have purchased Brodit stuff several times before and the product itself is the usual good quality."
I am sorry your order took longer than expected which was due to an unexpected delay with the TomTom part. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
"Very happy with the product but after 2 weeks I had to ring up and ask where my delivery was, after being told that they had just come it still took till Wednesday after paying for Express delivery"
"Had to request and invoice for the payment and I'm writing this review having not yet received what i ordered"
I am sorry you were asked to leave a review prior to your order arriving. An invoice is automatically emailed when an item is despatched, which is then linked to the review request. If the invoice is requested prior to goods being despatched, you will also receive the review request - minor flaw in the system.
Apologies for the inconvenience, and having checked the progress of your order, the special order item is due to leave Brodit in Sweden today, and should arrive in our warehouse on Thursday. We would then ship same day using a Royal Mail 24 Tracked service. Kind Regards, Rachel
"I don’t know how good it is I haven’t fitted it yet"
"Happy with the fitment, have used these mounts and holders for many years, just order the one for my new transit, I had ordered the mount for the pillar on the right of the steering wheel but received the left hand mount, not the biggest problem and now fitted as needed asap"
"Very expensive. It is solid though. Instructions not great. Tried to get “live chat’ and was told someone would get back to me because everyone was busy. 3 hours later, still waiting. It’s enough mention of having to drill holes, but the faceplate it came with had no holes in it. No screws in package either."
Sorry the fitting process was not as expected. Self tapping screws should have been in with the holder, if you still need these please contact our Customer Services on 01905 677555 or info@babol.co.uk
We don't have a Live Chat facility so you may have been on another sellers site.
"Products are always good, but for some reason, I revived a double order of 3 items, as order had gone throw twice on the 27th and 28th £81-96 X 2 ( £163-92 ) This should have flagged up !!! I was emailed a returns note, but no free returns labe !!! There for it will cost me about £10-00 to return and £4-99 for delevery for DPD. £81-96 - £14-99 = £66-97. I’ll not use this company again in a hurry."
"After detailing the specific device that I am mounting on the device, the adapter for my device was NOT included."
"Had to order phone holder for Huawei ps20 pro...waited two weeks for it to arrive ...phone didn't fit.."
Hi, I'm sorry your phone didn't fit, Brodit are yet to release a holder for the Huawei ps20 pro, only the P20 which is a smaller device. We do have Brodit adjustable holders which are designed for when there isn't a dedicated holder available. These can be found here https://www.brodit.co.uk/live/productquicklinks/productquicklinks1.asp or our customer services will be able to help you on 01905 677555.
"The service is great and the product was delivered very quickly. I would suggest you are clearer when more than one part is needed."
Hi, Thanks for the feedback. We do try and make it as clear as we can, however understand there are alot of options to choose from and will consider your comments for future website developments. Kind Regards, Customer Services
"4 Weeks for delivery"
"They didn't really. They never have items in stock, and shipping is slow"
"Delivery was appropriately packed and the website was easy to use. However, the 24h delivery actually took almost 48h from the time I received the shipping confirmation email, which didn't arrive until a day after I had placed my order. Please be more accurate in your shipping estimates."
I am sorry our shipping partner let us down on this occasion.
The same day despatch applies to orders placed before 15:30 Monday - Friday, with your order arriving after this, it would have been processed the following day. Regards, Customer Services
"Service is good however more is the norm today I would not expect to pay postage"
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.74 based on 1,557 reviews