Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

11 Nunnery Park, Nunnery Way, Worcester

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
Great equipment and reputation but not that durable unfortunately. Fitted my cradle and the bottom fitment snapped against a flimsy plastic car vent.
Excellent products, nothing else like them on the market. Infinitely adaptable.

Just a pity about the delivery. Products showed as being in stock, but took 3 week to arrive.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am sorry for the delay in receiving your order. One of the items was designed for a left hand drive vehicle, which would always be a special order as not held in stock, and I am sorry if you did not see this at the time of ordering. The lead time for these is typically 7-10 working days, however with your order being placed just prior to Christmas and then being held at the ports this extended the usual lead time. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused by the delay. Kind Regards, Customer Services
Product quality and service are excellent. However, on this occasion I felt the design of the angled Proclip mount for a Volvo XC40 lacked “angle”. The phone is too square to the dashboard rather than facing the driver. It needs the angle improving by a further 5-7 degrees.
We are sorry to hear the angle isn't quite enough for you, when combined with a Brodit holder, you will be able to achieve a movement of 20˚ in every direction.
Alternatively if the ProClip is being used with a third party holder or mount, then we would have a solution to adjust the direction of where the face plate points. Please see Brodit item 215162 for an additional 10˚ angle or if you have any queries please contact our customer services on 01905 677555.
The phone holder was alright. Good quality and easy to fit but the design of the holder isn't great for Pixel phones. Because it grips the side of my phone it keeps activating my google assistant. I have turned down the squeeze sensitivity to get around the issue but now mu interaction with that app isn't as smooth as it used to be. There was no clear explanation as to how the holder worked, it was just selected from make and model, kinda wish I'd just bought a cheap holder tbh.
Been loyal to you for as far back as I can remember. Unfortunately this time I'm having problems with the piece that's supposed to sit in the dashboard. It keeps falling off.
Hi John, sorry you are having trouble. Please get in touch with our customer services on 01905 677555 or info@babol.co.uk explaining the situation and we will see what we can do to help.
Still I had no message from Royal mail about delivery.
Bracket really tight for my Motorola G5.
Really hard to remove from holder.
Only just managed to fit the holder after having to alter the bottom angle on the pro clip so it would fit.
The Mounting for the Ford Custom is not brilliant with phone cradle fitted the phone takes up too much of the windscreen, would not buy another
Mount is brilliant,just needs abit more padding under mount because of leather interior.
Don’t feel the support bracket is a very good fit
Overall a good product. But for my application Toyota Proace I'm am disappointed. I wanted something that would hold a phone securely in a convenient position but not cover air vents. It does hold phone well but I have one RHS and one LHS and both are designed to cover vents and could easily be better.
I ordered a customised Mobile phone holder for my car that was specific to my car model. The product itself is sturdy and well built and was simple enough to install. What disappointed me is the fact its not actually a mobile phone holder as the device as it stands cannot secure a phone.

This was not made clear in the description. I had to order a specific phone case with a belt loop that could potentially secure to this Brodit phone holder. WHilst it does work this way, it won't stop the phone from sliding left and right whilst driving.

What should have been supplied is an additional holder/bracket to actually hold a phone.
I am sorry you did not see Brodit is a two part solution consisting of a vehicle specific ProClip mount and a device specific holder. The order received was for the ProClip only, and if you were to order a compatible Brodit holder this would provide you with a secure solution. Kind Regards, Customer Services
When ordering what is a brand new product there is inevitably a delay, but I received no updates on the progress of my order, nor was there a way to view the order online. I had to phone up to get an update. Also, the carrier used to deliver was not the one stated on the web site. If I'd known which carrier it was, I'd not have bought from this company.
The service seems to ok the quality of the product again to good.
As yet I don’t know how well it fits as I don’t have the car yeti
I had to alter the bracket to make it fit as the predrilled hole made the bracket sit incorrectly.
I haven't had delivery of it yet
Very quick delivery, although it wasn't free. Felt I'd rather pay less for a slower delivery or at least have options. Lens had a minor scratch on them out of the protective packaging. Not noticeable enough to warrant a return as didn't want the hassle.
The centre mount for Ford Focus 2011-2014 is rubbish - holds phone way too near steering wheel kept knocking with fingers. Had to buy another angled one which is fine but that was £17 wasted. Attached my old Brodie Apple iPhone cradle to it with no problems other than it would wobble all over the place and swivel around but nothing that a bit of superglue couldn’t fix. Can’t fault for speed of delivery though and sturdy brackets once fitted
Excellent service. However my previous Brodit holder for my TomTom on a Volvo V70 broke, the plastic where it fits to the air vent is very thin.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,199 reviews