Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

11 Nunnery Park, Nunnery Way, Worcester

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
Sent the wrong clip even after ordering over the phone with my vehicle details. When requested the correct one told I need to send the wrong one back first before they send the correct one out. Asked them if they could send the correct one with pre-paid returns envelope only to be sent an email with an order number and returns slip to print off before they would consider sending the correct one out. As I have dealt with this company for many years and many many clips and Holders I will not use again once this is rectified. Quality of the clip and holder is good however customer service for a returning customer leaves an awful lot to be desired.
Bought a mount for a Ford Fiesta and was very disappointed with the fit. Due to the size and fitment it’s easily knocked by the passenger. It also fits poorly in the dash.
Orded I phone 8 plus cradle.. had it pro Fitted only to find the cradle too big for the phone ! Even with its case on. This product come highly recommended and I’m sure it would be perfect if the right size was sent out in the first place
I am sorry this has not worked out for you. The holder ordered was to be used with an Otterbox Defender case and the reason this would be too large for your device. Please contact our customer services who would be happy to help you choose a compatible holder.
Has the design team all retired?
When I had a Descovery Sport I bought one of your centre console brackets and it was fantastic. When I changed car to the Jaguar F-pace I bought another of your centre console brackets and it was awesome.
Now I have a Ford Focus Titanium-X your design team can't be bothered. Offering a bracket that clips on to the air vent whist charging premium prices. Come on guys!
Fortunately for me using bracket parts from the previously mentioned vehicles and 3 hours of my time I have produced a FANTASTIC (even if I do say it myself) centre console mounting phone bracket for my Ford Focus.
I went through your product range and notice with interest that most of your most recent products simply fit to the air vents. That's an easy cop out, and quite honestly for a fraction of your price anyone can a phone holder that does that from eBay.

What happened to the innovative designs, and the clever solutions to mounting phones?
I'd be happy to share photos of my custom made bracket if your interested, and your welcome to use the design. I look forward to your response
Best Regards, Mark
This time unfortunately delivery was poor it took nearly 1 month to get the product not the 7-10 days advertised, however I must say this has previously not been the case. The product I purchased was for a Mercedes SLK and I must say it's the worst brodit bracket I've ever bought fit us poor and it is not as solid as the one in my E Class, left me very disappointed 😟
Not very happy with the brodit dashboard clip it does not stay in place and can fall off very easily.
I have not received my order
Apologies for the delay with you receiving your order, we usually find Royal Mail extremely reliable and I am sorry this took a week to get to you after being despatched. I do hope you are satisfied with the products received. Kind Regards, Customer Services
As of today I have not received my glasses
I'm getting a bit annoyed with having to call up and chase my delivery dates and times from websites, this is unacceptable as logistics are now so advanced that i can order an item and be told what day and estimated time of delivery to the hour via emai/text. Babol fell very short on this, there should be no reason a customer has to call up and chase for this information.
Hi Kam, I am sorry you feel let down with the delivery communication received regarding your order and will consider your comments on further updates to our platform. Kind Regards, Customer Services.
I got an email to say that my parcel had been delivered on Monday 2nd December. When i got home i asked my partner where it was and she said it hadn't arrived. I tried tracking it but all i got was parcel delivered at 1.30pm. Fortunately a kind local resident had it 'dropped-off' at therir house when they were out . The parcel address was theirs but with my name at the top. They managed to track me and my house by the local register.If they hadn't been as honest and diligent,i would't have recieved it. Don't know how or why it got their address mixed up with mine.You need to review you dispatch/ prosessing,so this doesn't happen to anyone else
I’ve been a regular buyer of brodit phone holders and mounts for the past 6yrs. Having bought a new car (Jaguar XE) I required a new mount. Selected the appropriate mount and once delivered fitted to car. Basically as my car is a manual the mount gets in the way when selecting reverse, even worse when the phone is in the holder, and so I have removed it. It should be stated that the mount is only suitable for automatic transmission cars. Disappointed to have to go and find another mount for my phone as I just know it won’t be the quality of a brodit but I am left with no choice.
The bracket is great, but the power supply does not fit properly. The power lead keeps falling out the back of the bracket as you drive along causing the TomTom to switch it’s self off!
Hi Colin,

Sorry you are having trouble, please get in contact with our customer services on 01905 677555 or info@babol.co.uk and we will be able to resolve this for you. Kind Regards, Rachel
Not a very good fit and wrong instructions sent. You sent instructions for mk9 civic instead of mk10.
My wife and myself have been using these phone cradles for years, across a wide range of vehicles and mobile phones and never had any issues with ordering, delivery, ease of installation or quality. I'd gladly recommend them to anyone requiring a mobile phone cradle
2 stars :-(
Appears to does what it says on the tin: offers half a product, delivers half a product, gives no apparent means of finding the other half. Searched for, and bought an iPhone bracket for the car. Gives you the means to filter for phone make/model, car make/model ... then gives you just a useless bit of plastic that mounts onto the car ...great ... but no apparent means of mounting the phone to the plastic ... not so great! Have emailed to enquire "what next" but not conscious of receiving any further suggestions.
Hi, sorry you are having trouble.
Brodit requires 2 separate items, a vehicle specific mount called a ProClip, then a device specific holder. The holder then screws to the ProClip for a secure, perfect fit solution.
Please contact our sales team Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730 on 01905 677555 and we can assist. Kind Regards, Simon
I did not realise when I ordered that I need an additional piece in order to be able to attach my GSM (Samsung Galaxy J5) to the proclip. Can you help me to find what I need?
Hi Johan, Sorry you did not realise the Brodit solution consists of 2 parts and you will require a holder for your device. Please see the following link to choose your holder: https://www.brodit.co.uk/brodit/holders/Samsung.htm
If you have a protective case on your phone you would require one of the adjustable holders designed to fit a handset with a case:
Hope this helps and if you have any queries please come back to us by email to info@babol.co.uk
Many Thanks,
Customer Services 01905 677555
Slightly too small for phone
Are addresses manually printed for shipment? Dublin is not in the UK - attention to detail, please.
Hi, Apologies for this and your comments have highlighted an error with a new despatch system that was recently introduced. This error will be resolved and thank you for making us aware.
Kind Regards, Customer Services
No instructions with item and no garanty
The pro kit did not fit my 1997 Volvo V40, infact in trying to fit it I broke