Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
customer service
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I'm getting a bit annoyed with having to call up and chase my delivery dates and times from websites, this is unacceptable as logistics are now so advanced that i can order an item and be told what day and estimated time of delivery to the hour via emai/text. Babol fell very short on this, there should be no reason a customer has to call up and chase for this information.
Hi Kam, I am sorry you feel let down with the delivery communication received regarding your order and will consider your comments on further updates to our platform. Kind Regards, Customer Services.
I got an email to say that my parcel had been delivered on Monday 2nd December. When i got home i asked my partner where it was and she said it hadn't arrived. I tried tracking it but all i got was parcel delivered at 1.30pm. Fortunately a kind local resident had it 'dropped-off' at therir house when they were out . The parcel address was theirs but with my name at the top. They managed to track me and my house by the local register.If they hadn't been as honest and diligent,i would't have recieved it. Don't know how or why it got their address mixed up with mine.You need to review you dispatch/ prosessing,so this doesn't happen to anyone else
I’ve been a regular buyer of brodit phone holders and mounts for the past 6yrs. Having bought a new car (Jaguar XE) I required a new mount. Selected the appropriate mount and once delivered fitted to car. Basically as my car is a manual the mount gets in the way when selecting reverse, even worse when the phone is in the holder, and so I have removed it. It should be stated that the mount is only suitable for automatic transmission cars. Disappointed to have to go and find another mount for my phone as I just know it won’t be the quality of a brodit but I am left with no choice.
The bracket is great, but the power supply does not fit properly. The power lead keeps falling out the back of the bracket as you drive along causing the TomTom to switch it’s self off!
Hi Colin,

Sorry you are having trouble, please get in contact with our customer services on 01905 677555 or info@babol.co.uk and we will be able to resolve this for you. Kind Regards, Rachel
Not a very good fit and wrong instructions sent. You sent instructions for mk9 civic instead of mk10.
My wife and myself have been using these phone cradles for years, across a wide range of vehicles and mobile phones and never had any issues with ordering, delivery, ease of installation or quality. I'd gladly recommend them to anyone requiring a mobile phone cradle
2 stars :-(
Appears to does what it says on the tin: offers half a product, delivers half a product, gives no apparent means of finding the other half. Searched for, and bought an iPhone bracket for the car. Gives you the means to filter for phone make/model, car make/model ... then gives you just a useless bit of plastic that mounts onto the car ...great ... but no apparent means of mounting the phone to the plastic ... not so great! Have emailed to enquire "what next" but not conscious of receiving any further suggestions.
Hi, sorry you are having trouble.
Brodit requires 2 separate items, a vehicle specific mount called a ProClip, then a device specific holder. The holder then screws to the ProClip for a secure, perfect fit solution.
Please contact our sales team Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730 on 01905 677555 and we can assist. Kind Regards, Simon
I did not realise when I ordered that I need an additional piece in order to be able to attach my GSM (Samsung Galaxy J5) to the proclip. Can you help me to find what I need?
Hi Johan, Sorry you did not realise the Brodit solution consists of 2 parts and you will require a holder for your device. Please see the following link to choose your holder: https://www.brodit.co.uk/brodit/holders/Samsung.htm
If you have a protective case on your phone you would require one of the adjustable holders designed to fit a handset with a case:
Hope this helps and if you have any queries please come back to us by email to info@babol.co.uk
Many Thanks,
Customer Services 01905 677555
Slightly too small for phone
Are addresses manually printed for shipment? Dublin is not in the UK - attention to detail, please.
Hi, Apologies for this and your comments have highlighted an error with a new despatch system that was recently introduced. This error will be resolved and thank you for making us aware.
Kind Regards, Customer Services
No instructions with item and no garanty
The pro kit did not fit my 1997 Volvo V40, infact in trying to fit it I broke
Ordered item on 22nd March , 24 hour delivery selected. On 26th Marchth the item still hadn’t arrived. I had to call to chase it up. It was on back order. Nobody even had the curtesy to call me and advise me of the delays
Sorry your order did not as arrive as expected. A 24 hour delivery is standard, its not anything that you can select.
One of the items ordered was showing out of stock on the website at the time of ordering and I am sorry if you did not see this. Upon your call we were able to move allocation of stock around to be able to then fulfil your order.
I have purchased my last 3 mobile phone holder /chargers from this company. This one however, for the pixel 2 xl is servery poor. Firstly, is it slightly too tight, and you have to apply what feels like too much pressure to get the phone in. Then once I wrestled my phone in it was on 40% and told me it would take 5 hours to fully charge. Now I don't expect the charging performance of my oem mains charger, but that's got to be around 10 hours for a full charge. At least they have ventured away from their 4 pin molex connector and favoured a standard USB connection. I will have to get a 3 amp charger and wire in to replace the 2.1 amp provided. Hopefully I'll then have an ill fitting phone holder that charges at a reasonable rate. This was some time being released after the phone was launched yet it still feels like it was rushed into production or the testers were blind.
Over a week later I still have not received my bracket. They are great bits of kit but delivery is slow.
Hi, I am sorry your order did not arrive as quickly as expected.
Where a product is listed as a special order item, please allow 7-10 working days as stated next to the product and I am sorry if you did not realise this at time of ordering.
I specified my car BMW (f31), I specified my iphone (SE), I selected the driver side proclip. All received OK. Problem: a standard apple charger cable (1m) will not reach from interface (in arm rest) to holder location. All longer cables have a charging head too big to fit in holder aperture. Now purchased and returned 4 cables. Very frustrating. Please either sell a suitable cable; change the aperture size; don't offer this option on this car.
Goods did not arrive as expected. In stock with ‘sent by Royal Mail Next Day’ as delivery option. No response to 2 emails trying to find out what was happening. Arrived 16/10/2017 after being ordered on 3/10/2017.
the v clip does not fit the car properly
It's doesn't fit perfectly and quality looks very cheap
I was disappointed that I was expected to try to force four self tapping screws into hard plastic in order to seat the phone holder. During the process the screwdriver slipped more than once scratching the base plate in a place which is now visible in the car. Surely the holes should be pre-drilled on the base plate? It was an extremely difficult task to get the screw started without it flying off into the distance with the pressure I was having to exert. After 45 minutes I had managed to get 2 of the 4 screws in place and then I gave up. I phoned to query the system but was given some spiel about many types of holders with differing screw positions but I cannot see why this could not be attended to after the order has been received. The plate took a few weeks to be sent so there was plenty of time to screw the holder on the front for me, the customer who paid fifty quid for the privilege of a scratched base plate and aching arms and hands. I'm not sure I now want to use the scratched plate in my Jaguar. It looks a bit shoddy.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 1,731 reviews