Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
customer service
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I recently purchased a Brodit phone mount for my mini countrymen. Five star product thanks guys. I was very cautious after trying other cheap products that quickly ended up in the bin. This product is well-made, well thought out and ergonomically sound. See photos below.
I was a bit doubtful getting a holder with no permanent fixings,however i took the plunge and purchased the pro clip and galaxy s10 active holder. To say i am impressed is an under statement,the holder is solid and works exactly as it should,fitting time is less than 5 mins,i would buy one again.
Great solution to problem of mounting a radio transceiver control head! Pity it was made so complicated and not make/model specific! There’s an untapped potential market here in Europe/UK, sadly Brodit hasn’t seen it!
Brackets were easy to fit; the instructions were clear, and easy-to-follow. Only concern is that the screws, holding the TomTom bracket to the Avensis bracket, have protruded through the flat plate, and slightly sharp points are now sticking out of the back.
Very speedy delivery, as always. This was a new Brodit holder for my new phone, to go with my existing ProClip. The engineering and attention to detail in the Brodit range justifies the price, for me. As expected, a quick and easy adjustment and the holder fitted my phone-plus-sleeve perfectly, and attached with no problems to the existing clip in my car. I've never had a single problem with Babol or Brodit.
I could not find the exact item I wanted to order and sent a query to customer services. They responded promptly and linked me straight to the order page. As always fantastic holder that holds both iPhone 6S and iPhone XS Max, just what I wanted.
it was my fault that I had been sent the incorrect item as I messed when I placed my online order but it all worked out having spoken to Simon I returned the item and Simon organised the correct item I needed and all sorted in three days EXCELLENT SERVICE and big thank you Simon Leroy
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 1,734 reviews