Babol Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd

About Babol Ltd : Branded Digital Commerce, Buy A Brand OnLine or Babol for short provide a full in-house solution to the brands.
Choose as much or as little as you like - graphic design, website build, online store management, exhibitions and shows to warehousing and logistics.

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

How would you rate Babol Ltd ?

Keith Millar
Unverified Reviewer

Easy to order from and the ease to find the part I required
Keith Millar
Verified Buyer

Whenever I upgrade my mobile phone or even change car, I always look to Babol to provide me correct cradle charger or whatever part I need. Never been let down and morethsn happy with my purchase.
Martyn Phelps
Verified Buyer

used company twice , one for a bmw 1 series , and now for a range rover sport , i will never use another company for custom phone holders, these are the best , well worth the money A+++++
Verified Buyer

My Brodit promount for my new car came within 2 days, great stuff!
Verified Buyer

Goods arrived nxt day excellent service
Gary Bright

the v
clip does not fit the car properly
Craig Lemon
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service and quick delivery. I took a bit of a gamble that the active Brodit holder I ordered for a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (521965) would fit my new Galaxy Note 8 in a case, and I'm pleased to say it's perfect.
Gary Petley
Verified Buyer

How quick you got me the product, I ordered it one afternoon and it was on the mat the next morning! Well done
Wayne Elmore
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery. Next day actually, I only paid for standard delivery, very impressed.
Awesome quality as always
I'd never buy another brand
Verified Buyer

The item I ordered arrived next day without any fuss. Good work
Paul Dollemore
Verified Buyer

The car bracket was very good, the instructions not so much - it took a while to work out where exactly I was supposed to clip it in from the small black-and-white photos.
The multi-purpose swivel joints I bought are a bit loose even when done up tight, but sanding the faces that lock together has helped.
Verified Buyer

It's doesn't fit perfectly and quality looks very cheap
Michael Baldwin
Verified Buyer

The catalogue of available designs was comprehensive, and delivery was very quick indeed. The product arrived within 48 hours of my placing the order.

Quick, accurate, complete
DANIEL LITMAN

Quick service
John Clayton
Verified Buyer

Prompt and efficient service and installation of Brodit bracket and iPhone clip by Harry.
Jeff Bird
Verified Buyer

Quick, efficient, very helpful.
Without doubt a 5 star rating :)
Jeff.
Patrick Flynn
Verified Buyer

Excellent and prompt service and I was able to install my proclip with ease. Good value for money also. Thanks.
Verified Buyer

Goods arrived quickly and were the correct ones. Installed in seconds and good to go!
Paul Kavanagh
Verified Buyer

Fast email advice, placed order and delivered next day, great service
Babol Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 536 reviews