Babol Ltd Reviews

4.7
Based on 3,096 reviews
Read Babol Ltd Reviews

About Babol Ltd:

Babol are an online retailer that has been trading online across multiple websites since 2010.

01905 677555

Babol Ltd 5 star review on 7th July 2022
John N
Babol Ltd 5 star review on 17th June 2022
Karl W
Been buying brodit products for years these mount together with an eazymount magnetic phone holder work amazingly have brought this for no less than 6 cars myself.
This is the clip for my S22 Ultra. Perfect fit, as always.
Good product
As I’ve changed my card and phone fairly regularly, this is probably about the twelfth or thirteenth holder/Mount I’ve bought. Nothing holds your phone as secure as a Brodit Mount. Best available in the market.
I have been using Brodit pro clips and chargers for over 10 years now and service has always been excellent.
Good product description on website, fairly prompt delivery and clear fitting instructions.
I bought the Tesla model 3 mount for my Galaxy S10. The quality and finish of the mount are excellent as it does look good in the car but I feel this is a flawed design as there is too little lateral support and the phone oscillates badly left to right. The unit itself is very well made but it's way too tight when fitting and feels like you will damage the car if you remove it. Service was excellent with the mount dispatched and delivered quickly, would I buy this again? probably not as I feel it's a flawed design.
Used Brodit for years. Superb product always fits perfectly and looks as if it should be there
Excellent product again as always, and delivered next day. Outstanding service.
Very helpful when I had to clarify something. Good product.
Bracket well made and easy to fit with full fitting instructions
Quick and simple fitting
Description exactly as required - quick delivery 👍
My order arrived very quickly. It was easy to fit the phone holder to the dash mount and the mount fits my car perfectly. My phone is held securely in a position where I can charge it and use it for navigation. I am very happy, this is my second Brodit phone holder and they are the best retrofit phone holders I have tried.
I've used Brodit kits for more than 10 years, buying the car kit, or phone kit as needed. Quality items and versatile fittings. I can recommend.
Great product fits perfectly with concise instructions
While the product came and was good. When I followed the instructions it broke the dash. Contacted Babol and they stated the dash must have been broken before fitting, which it wasn’t. I have fitted three of these before with no problem and Babol customer service would do nothing. Not happy with a company I praised for being good. Poor customer service.
Fast delivery. Great quality products
You can find a review online here guys: https://forum.t3kk.com/viewtopic.php?t=357
Babol Ltd 5 star review on 29th July 2022