Babol Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd

About Babol Ltd : Branded Digital Commerce, Buy A Brand OnLine or Babol for short provide a full in-house solution to the brands.
Choose as much or as little as you like - graphic design, website build, online store management, exhibitions and shows to warehousing and logistics.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

How would you rate Babol Ltd ?

Richard Rimes
"Fits my JCW Mini really well. The best type of phone holder out there."
Mike Stephenson
"Great service, good advise. Would be a big advantage to have the ProClip dimensions on the website, it a bit late when you see them in the instruction sheet! However I was given the sizes when I made a call. Placed an order and goods arrived next day :-) The Passive holder 511698 fits the Spigen Tough Armor iPhone 7+ perfect."
Michael Burch
"Quick delivery and easy to order."
"Really fast delivery Impressive quality it is amazing fitted without modification or scratches perfect solution for who looking for quality design and reliable cost"
"Very impressed with the quality and service."
"Great service, including very quick communication and help when I ordered the wrong part by mistake! Good quality product, too."
"A pleasure to order from. Very helpful with a question about delivery as the item was delivered to order. Would be happy to purchase from again. Thanks."
"Bought an iPhone holder for my mini. Really pleased with it as I previously had a really wobbly phone holder which was in the way. This phone holder is perfect."
"Brilliant! The item arrived the very next day, exactly what I needed!"
"Quick service and looks very well made product. Very quick and easy to install, and gives perfect positioning on my Boxster. Highly recommended"
"Babol customer service is excellent, I was kept informed of my purchase and its arrival date. I have used them before and will continue to do so."
"Placed order Fri pm item arrived Saturday morning very impressed"
"Speeedy delivery and very professional."
"First time I've bought Brodit stuff from this outfit - must say I'm very impressed. Swift email to confirm order, then dispatch, then on my doorstep next morning :-). Can't ask for more! - it's my first stop next time I need Brodit gear, many thanks"
"Exactly what I wanted and delivered immediately as planned"
"Excellent products and service."
"Slightly too small for phone"
"Prefect solution for your mobile device.."
"Just received new adjustable cradle to house the new Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Absolutely brilliant."
"very good"
"Fantastic products and quick dispatch. Only complaint would be the £4.95 post and packing charge for one A5 sized jiffy bag."
"excellent for holding the phone in the place I need it. easy to fit and use."
"Good comms, Item (Brodit bracket for Merc SL) was special order, but received in good time and good condition. Price was also good."
Babol Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 1,095 reviews