Babol Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd

About Babol Ltd : Branded Digital Commerce, Buy A Brand OnLine or Babol for short provide a full in-house solution to the brands.
Choose as much or as little as you like - graphic design, website build, online store management, exhibitions and shows to warehousing and logistics.

01905 677555

accounts@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

How would you rate Babol Ltd ?

Richard Rimes
"Fits my JCW Mini really well. The best type of phone holder out there."
Mike Stephenson
"Great service, good advise. Would be a big advantage to have the ProClip dimensions on the website, it a bit late when you see them in the instruction sheet! However I was given the sizes when I made a call. Placed an order and goods arrived next day :-) The Passive holder 511698 fits the Spigen Tough Armor iPhone 7+ perfect."
Michael Burch
"Quick delivery and easy to order."
"As described and right on time, very good quality, delivered as promised."
"The system should not allow you to pay for next day delivery if after the cut off time. Asked for refund of next day charges but refused. Disgusting customer service. Horrible web site. Will go elsewhere in future. Do not use."
"Very fast response to my on-line enquiry for the relevant parts; then the items I ordered arrived next day. Outstanding, efficient service. 10/10 !"
"Great product at a great price and great delivery. Thank you"
"Very good products."
"This is my 3rd Brodit purchase due to change of vehicle and handsets. Does a great job of securing the device whilst still allowing you to use navigation functions."
"Not the cheapest of ways to hold your phone in the car but definitely the best"
"Received really great service with quick delivery and best of all a great product that does exactly as advertised, easy to install, looks good & land works brilliantly. Fitted it to my Jeep Renegade easily highly recommend."
"exellent phone holder, easy to follow instructions and very good customer service. If you are looking for a mobile phone holder for your car you can't buy better."
"Fast delivery, easy to install and good instructions. Great product."
"Extremely easy to fit, yet completely secure. Fast delivery and food communication."
"Over the years I have bought various mounts and have always been pleased, great build quality and very sturdy once fitted. Last one I ordered was damaged in transit so emailed and the replacement arrived next day."
"Very quick delivery. Bracket for my phone/tablet v easy to fit and great product"
"Quickly delivered the correct item so perfect."
"Happy with the delivery service and product. The bracket and phone holder fit very well, the only slight issue was the movement of the phone holder in the housing, was very difficult to move the phone so I sprayed a small amount of silicon spray onto the plastic which seemed to help with the movement."
"Just love there pro clips .Every time I change my car I go to Brodit for the nessary clip.Nevr had a problem fitting ."
"Very good quick service. Fitted very easily."
"Babol sell the excellent Brodit pro clips and holders. Ordered another clip, this time for my wife's company car, at 15:30 and it was delivered to my house by 14:00 the next day. The clip fits as described."
"Products are always good, but for some reason, I revived a double order of 3 items, as order had gone throw twice on the 27th and 28th £81-96 X 2 ( £163-92 ) This should have flagged up !!! I was emailed a returns note, but no free returns labe !!! There for it will cost me about £10-00 to return and £4-99 for delevery for DPD. £81-96 - £14-99 = £66-97. I’ll not use this company again in a hurry."
"Phone holder and mount is extremely well designed. Easy to fit taking less than 5 mins."
Babol Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 1,024 reviews