Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit: Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy

Paul Hesketh
"Great product very easy to follow instructions and would highly recommend"
Nick Potter
"This is probably the 10th purchase I've made from Babol. The information provided and the product quality never fail to leave me really pleased. I would always use them as my first choice."
Alan McRobb
"My 4th or 5th setup bought from Brodit and just as successful as all the rest! Satnav at the perfect spot for safe driving."
"Great product very easy to follow instructions and would highly recommend"
"Super fast delivery very helpful when ordering."
"Perfect fit and positioning on a Skoda Octavia"
"Delivery was a long time. When the phone mount arrived, I decided to fit it right away. Much to my disappointment I was left with a phone mount designed for a right hand drive manual car, which stopped my right hand drive manual car from using 5th or 6th gear. After emailing Brodit, I was given the answer of "it's just a mirror image of a left hand drive vehicle". But the best the company can do (after I asked for a refund) was offer me another phone mount. Dreadful customer service and a phone mount that was never tested. I can't be the only person ever to have bought this mount? To be fitted to a car which is 12 years old. So why keep it on the website if it does not function?"
I am sorry you are not satisfied with your Brodit ProClip and we would like to speak with you to try and resolve this issue. There is a compatibility issue which looks like it could be a combination of the region the vehicle was manufactured for, the transmission, the ProClip and also the way it is displayed on the website.
We will contact you via email to try and resolve. Regards, Customer Services.
"Lost a couple of stars star because the order took 20 days to deliver and not the 7 to 10 days as advertised, with no update from the company. I have purchased Brodit stuff several times before and the product itself is the usual good quality."
I am sorry your order took longer than expected which was due to an unexpected delay with the TomTom part. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
"I am very pleased with the standard of service and efficiency of this company. I cannot send you an image, as I have not collected my new vehicle yet. I have already recommended your product to several people and companies. I will certainly use these people again."
"Very helpful advice and high quality product."
"Excellent service. Had to order one part as not in stock but both parts arrived and delivered within timescale quoted."
"I have used Brodit parts for years in my cars as they are well priced, easy to install and look the part . I have recently purchased another car and ordered a brodit part to install my sat nav in the car."
"Ordered 2 vehicle mounts and adapters for an iPhone and a Garmin sat nav for a 2019 Ford Transit Custom. The order was delivered promptly and the products were simple to fit."
"Good web site and fast delivery. well fitting product."
"Great service, thank you."
"Keep coming back for their products to fit on my vehicles, this sort of quality and customisations can’t be found on supermarkets."
"arrived on time and tracked as well. No problems. just as it should be."
"Very helpful in selecting the right phone mount for my car. Quality of product is excellent and delivery very quick."
"This is probably the 10th time I have used Brodit products for my cars. Always a great quality and fit. Thanks again"
"Excellent service, very rapid delivery, great product."
"As ever, bought fitting plates for two cars, fit well and easy to install."
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.76 based on 1,390 reviews