Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

11 Nunnery Park, Nunnery Way, Worcester

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 26th October 2021
Stephen Fell
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 20th October 2021
Bo YU
Easy and clear shopping, Swift delivery, rock solid phone holder. I have one in my car, recently purchased another fit my wife. Essential and safe equipment.
Does what it needs too but very expensive for what it is. The screws that fixes the two parts together are to long and poke out at the back and stabbed my finger fitting in to my car. Over all great but maybe rethink the price and maybe include some angled shims so you can angle it more towards you.
I've used Brodit clips and cradles for many years and just wouldn't use anything else. The fact that they are non-destructive and are custom-made for the car far outweighs the little extra costs involved.
Great phone holder..
Great service, the customer services were very helpful and knowledgeable and were only too willing to help. Highly recommended.
I ordered a clip and phone holder to fit my Jaguar XKR, it was received in a few days and having read the instruction fitted it to my Jag in a few minutes. I can recommend Brodit equipment, it’s good quality and does exactly what it states on their website. I am really pleased with the whole experience . Regards John
Great all round - secure holder which attaches to the dash rather than the console. Just what I wanted.
I needed to phone customer services so I could ensure I bought the correct phone holder that would not only fit my phone but also its protective case. The call was answered within 1 ring and the girl helped me select the right one, placed the order around 3pm and was amazed that it arrived the following morning. Eagerly went to fit phone holder to my VW Golf, the instructions were clear and simple to follow. The design of the car mount is ingenious, no screws, suction pads, or large adhesive pads. Following the instructions it clicked into place and is rock solid, my phone fits perfectly and is in a great location. I'll shortly be buying one for my wife and also my van.
Rapide et produit conforme πŸ‘
Excellent product. Well made. Quick delivery.
Tried a few different phone holders before the Brodit holder. Because it’s designed for the model of your car and phone, it works perfectly. Wish I’d of gone down this route originally.
Easy to use website. Order arrived speedily and the product were great.
Very pleased with the bracket, it fits perfectly so that I can see my phone when I am using the sat nav function.
Easy process to select the correct bracket and mount. If you're unsure, there's also good telephone support. Very quick and easy to mount in the car, with clear printed instructions. Definitely the best quality on the market. Would thoroughly recommend. 5*s
Great service
We were not made aware of a custom charges on delivery at checkout. Made item way too expensive . Not inpressed
I am sorry to hear you have experienced an issue with the delivery of your order. Based on the value of your order you should not have incurred any customs charges, I would recommend contacting the delivery partner to check the charges issued. If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at enquiries@babol.co.uk. The Babol Team
Thanks πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
This the second car I’ve brought a Brodit phone holder for ! So easy to install , this one was for a Mini Cooper R56 with two compartments! A very happy customer πŸ‘πŸ»
Had a few phone holders of babol and all I can say is they are great as a product and great as a company ,excellent service and excellent productπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Always prompt delivery of an outstanding product. Brodit products always fit perfectly in the vehicle's & devices fit in the holders 10/10 as always.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,700 reviews