Babol Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd

About Babol Ltd : Branded Digital Commerce, Buy A Brand OnLine or Babol for short provide a full in-house solution to the brands.
Choose as much or as little as you like - graphic design, website build, online store management, exhibitions and shows to warehousing and logistics.

01905 677555

accounts@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

How would you rate Babol Ltd ?

"perfect product best yet"
Richard Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service. I needed to delay delivery and the assistant I rang was extremely helpful."
Neil Molyneux
Verified Buyer
"Bought this for my wife's new car and she is delighted with it."
George Fynn
Verified Buyer
"Well, I feel awfull, because I have just had to send it back, as it was unsuitable for my needs, it was the back bracket I wanted, but you did'nt sell them, I' sorry for the inconvenience. Regard George Fynn"
"Great pruduct, fast next day delivery and excellent communication. I can’t fault the service."
Winston John Skinner
Verified Buyer
"Product much better than expected and very quick overseas delivery"
"Easy to place order and Babol kept me updated of progress"
Hayley Gibson
Verified Buyer
"I order a pro console mount for my Audi along with a holder for cable and iPhone X. It arrived next day and was easy to install. I now have a firm, sturdy holder that looks great. Very pleased with the fast delivery and quality of goods. Would highly recommend Babol."
Graham Curzon
Verified Buyer
"Having bought several different cars and phones over the years, I have has to change the brackets and holders. Babol has come up with the goods without any issues and delivered as expected. Should I need to purchase further items, Babol is where to go."
Andrew Johnston
Verified Buyer
"Received my holder yesterday through the post but disappointed it didn’t not come with a clip for my Ford Fiesta (2009) Would improve my review if I received one! (N)"
Hi, we only received an order for a holder, nothing for a Ford Fiesta - please get in touch on 01905 677555 if your order confirmation is different.
"Great quality product, easy to install. Would recommend."
Paula Cannings
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, quick delivery"
"One of the best I’ve ever had Would buy one again"
Michael Peck
Verified Buyer
"The products are wonderful but the LH and a RH mount for my VW Caddy did not match as one was angled or offset. I provided this feedback too you and you really 'stepped up to the plate' with your response and customer service. Not only did you acknowledge my feedback in a timely manner, you acted upon it and you are in the process of producing me a matching bracket. Clearly you manufacture 100s of brackets for 100s of vehicles and I am sure you can only rely on customer feedback to keep everything up to date. The standard of service I have received in response is nothing short of exceptional and for that you should be acknowledged. The brackets themselves are fantastic and I cannot see any right thinking person considering either messing around or damaging expensive vehicle trim when you provide the perfect mounting solution for just a few pounds. I will not seek to source any other than your products in future as I know, due to the level of involvement I have in the industry, they are unsurpassed. Congratulations on a great product and sincere thanks for helping me resolve my issue so expeditiously. Kind regards Michael Peck MD ScenePro Ltd (UK)"
Hi, I am sorry you were not happy with the goods received. Could you please contact us on 01905 677555 or info@babol.co.uk to explain the issue and we will see what we can do to help? Regards, Customer Services
"Excellent Product, great range, a little expensive but unique to car and custom so happy to pay."
James Turner
Verified Buyer
"Quick deliver great product"
MICHAEL OSBORNE
Verified Buyer
"I have purchased from Babol Ltd on several occasions as and when I’ve upgraded my Samsung mobile phones over the years. The 1 X 721039, Active holder with cig-plug for Samsung Galaxy S9 was delivered overnight with no problems and I had it fitted in my car within 10 minutes. Thanks’ Babol for your prompt attention to my order."
"Easy to install, good stability"
Charles Price
Verified Buyer
"Well made to exact specifications. Excellent product."
Mike Brooks
Verified Buyer
"Good product, reasonably priced, good communication and prompt delivery."
Babol Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 890 reviews