Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Christopher Morcom
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 9th July 2021
SEYEDMOSTAFA HOSSEINIZADEH
I've always passed this product over as being 'over-priced', but when I had an issue with the placement of my previous phone holder, this seemed the right time to prove or dis-prove my belief. So I took the plunge and brought the phone holder mount .. much to my surprise, not only did I get the item in 3 days, it was simple to use, perfect design/fit and straight forward to fit too ...... How have I lived so long without one !!! I've a new 'best friend' and that's Brodit 🙂
It was a special order and it arrived at an acceptable time. I spoke to a young lady about the order and she was very helpful and most pleasant. I would recommend anyone to buy from this company.
Parts ordered easily and arrived in a timely manner and were picked/supplies correct first time.
Great Quality product. I accidentally ordered the wrong Pro Clip for my car but only realised after i had opened the packaging. Brodit replaced it with the correct item in spite of my mistake.
Wish I’d have bought one sooner. Fits like a glove. Would highly recommend.
What a fabulous company, so professional and helpful. Called to get some advice about a new car kit for my new BMW 320d G20 2021. Spoke to a gentleman called Spencer…so knowledgeable! Discussed the options and came to a solution…Brodit ProClip and Passive Phone holder for a iPhone 8 Plus. He passed me over to Tracey in Customer Services who placed the order. Everything arrived next day as discussed well packaged. Both the components were excellent quality, extremely well designed and made. Installation was so easy, just followed the instructions and some basic common savvy and everything was installed in under 10 mins. The kit looks amazing and really secure. The only very slight issue was that, even at full turn, the phone didn’t face me. Called and spoke with Spencer again, yet again he was amazing. I knew I needed a wedge to fit the holder and pull it around to face me and that’s exactly what he had available, although they had to order from the factory. Once this arrives, the complete kit will be ‘perfect’. I cannot praise and recommend this company enough…absolutely brilliant (so nice to receive this level of service and customer care).
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 26th July 2021 Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 26th July 2021 Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 26th July 2021 Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 26th July 2021
When I discovered the Brodit solution it was a never look back moment. I have used Brodit for 3 vehicles now and never been disappointed - such a simple solution to an everyday issue - keeping your phone safe and stable. Delivery was exceptional - ordered on Friday arrived next morning! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Once installed, the phone holder is great (mine is for a Vauxhall Ampera). My only niggle is that the various components are black, the tiny screws are black, the holes are even tinier, and so for anybody with less than perfect close-up vision (i.e. anybody over about 45) putting this together is a pain. Heaven help anybody who also has slightly shaky hands. Maybe an option to have the bits put together before dispatch would be useful.
Was impressed with how easy to fit phone cradle holds the phone secure
Great phone mounts for the car. When you change your car or phone you just replace the part you need. Fit great and keep the phone in place well.
Very professional and kept me up to date with expected delivery date.
Excellent product; excellent service
Didn't fit, Nissan have altered the shape of the new 2020 forward Duke not shown on your list
Very well engineered, fit perfect. Real quality products thoroughly recommended.
A great product that is always excellent. I've bought these for over 10 years for many different cars & mobile phones. An outside product.
Well made car bracket, simple easy no tool fit,phone holder very easy one screw attachment Very pleased , car is BMW 3 series 2015 with a Samsung Galaxy S9 +
arrived quickly and fitted with no problems what more can you say
Honestly better than I expected. Great customer service, product is robust and exactly what I was looking for.
Faultless customer service, I cannot recommend enough!
Always purchased brodit car kits and never had any issues apart from when the wife ripped it off the dashboard with her hand bag.. Great product and easy to fit..
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,500 reviews