Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit: Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy

Richard Stone Stone
"An amazing product that mounts securely without causing any damage and fixes the issue of finding somewhere secure to mount either my phone or TomTom. A 30 second effortless install made easy with very good instructions explained both with words and images to cater to people of differing learning styles. A brilliantly simple solution that works and blends into the dash also. Well done Brodit a great product worthy of a Red Dot design award for sure."
Steve Crickett
"I’ve been using Brodit products for years. Every time I upgrade my phone, or my car, I turn to Brodit to get the suitable mounting solution. Never had any issues with any of their products and they’re very durable. Never had to replace one due to damage or wear."
Robert Starley
"Easy to fit, as per the instructions supplied. Good quality and sturdy, and no holes needed to be drilled! Also, it does not interfere with anything else which is great."
"Brilliant bit of kit, centre fit for sat nav,so no tell tale marks left on windscreen. Would highly recommend"
"Sadly, a few hours after this photo was taken on the top of the Black Mountains in Wales, I was involved in a nasty old accident, that wrote off the car that hit me, messed up both my bike and my leg but despite all this, my phone remained firmly in the Brodit holder and attached to the handles bars. Parts of the bike and I were spread over the Welsh Countryside but the brodit holder survived. Now my third holder (had two previous different phones) and I would not consider any other make of holder."
"Great service, I would highly recommend this company. I have used them many times."
"Great service, delivered as promised. Would highly recommend."
"Really quick, no haasel, Was replaceing a holder we already had for a few years, new phone, and have had no problems with it. This still looks great although the new phone didn't fit!, will be phone customer service today, hopefully just a blip"
"These clips are fantastic, I have used them in all my cars including BMW, VW, Mini and Porsche. Solid mounting and look properly integrated. Great service from Babol as well, thank you."
"Have bought a number of these for different cars over the years and would highly recommend"
"Very nice quality and fits lovely Very Happy would highly recommend"
"Very useful and comfortable."
"Fantastic service. I had to move my holder to my new car, I rang customer services and they sent me a free new fitting tool and replacement double sided fixing tape. I also ordered an new active cradle and it arrived next day."
"Car 2014 ford galaxy, iPhone 7+, uag case, After trying several phone holders from various sellers that never stuck down or held its position over time. I purchased the kit from Brodie. Well made, holds its position, swivels round 360 degrees, fitted over centre (1 closed) air vents."
"Arrived on time, fitted properly, does the job"
"Excellent service excellent product. It fits and does the job."
"Very good service and good pricing, ordered a holder for I phone and dash bracket for a Volvo fab easy to fit and very quick delivery"
"I have had many kits over the years for many different cars. Product always fits and delivery is very prompt."
"I have used Brodit Proclip for a few years in various cars to hold satNav. Very pleased with the simplicity and ease of fitting."
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.76 based on 1,355 reviews