Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

Zahid Ali
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 15th June 2020
andrew johnson
More Photos & Videos
Easy to find what I needed and the order was dispatched quickly. Great service.
This phone holder is well made and was easy to fit. The design is perfect for my Transit Custom. Much better idea and design than the cheap window suction versions you find in shops. This one won't fall off!
This is the second time I've purchased a phone bracket from Brodit (1 x BMW & 1 x Mercedes) and they've both been superb.
Great solid bracket that fits perfect and it allows my to use my existing mobile phone holder and it’s where I wanted my phone to be positioned too. It’s exactly what I was hoping to find.
Good support, good service - the product looks good and fits well
iPhone 11 Pro Max - for a V Class Mercedes Marco Polo. The parts are high quality, the installation took 5 minutes with the detailed instructions. It looks the part and holds the phone very steady. Best phone holder I have ever had...
High quality product thats very durable. The fit to he car dashboard is perfect
Not easy to fit the main clip in my 2017 Transit Custom, but very much worth the effort.
I have always used Brodit clips for my satnav and the recent one purchased for my T-Roc fitted as well as ever. They are a quality item, secure and straightforward to install. Overall, significantly better than attempting to use a more general purpose solution.
Great solution - easy to put together and fit into car. We now have three car with these kits fitted.
Thanks again
John
Whenever i purchase a new car one of the first things i do is order a brodit bracket from Babol so i can use it to hold my mobile phone. Brilliant quality of the item and strong. Never let me down yet. Thank you guys, always recommend you to family and friends. You need to have a Twitter account so i can share you more. @Zak_Ali8
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 30th June 2020
My order from Babol was sent to the US instead of Switzerland.
I have used Brodit phone holder products for many years and find that being able to just change the part that holds the or the part that fits to the car when I have changed my car or phone is easy to do. Better than throwing the lot away! True the are much more expensive than other brands but that is because they are much better than other brands and built to last.
Very happy with the products, well made and custom designed to fit the vehicle .
Amazing! Volvo wanted £700+ to mount 1 iPad to the back of a seat, but these do the same job and feel very secure. Highly recommended.
easy to install, fitted into two cars.
Used for many years.
Always sell great products. Great customer service.
Have used Brodit clips and holders many, many times for all our cars and phone upgrades and they have always been excellent and fit each car perfectly.
I wanted to mount my Tomtom on the dash of my 2014 Volvo XC70, I don't like it on the windscreen. I install security safes for a living and I use the Tomtom all day long and need it in easy reach. Check out my website www.londonsafes.co.uk
I did an online chat with Simon and sent him a photo and he recommended the specific angled Proclip.
It arrived within 3 days and it took me literally less than a minute to install. I used a self adhesive sat nav disc from Halfords. I de-greased the Proclip with mentholated spirits and stuck the disc to the Proclip flat surface very carefully. The standard Tomtom suction mount just sucks onto the disc and it's rock-solid.
Very happy indeed and I will be buying another for a Mini Countryman soon.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 23rd June 2020 Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 23rd June 2020 Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 23rd June 2020 Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 23rd June 2020 Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
Fits well but not as good as the fit on my x type. Otherwise satisfied.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 1,861 reviews