Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
customer service
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
Great solution to problem of mounting a radio transceiver control head! Pity it was made so complicated and not make/model specific! There’s an untapped potential market here in Europe/UK, sadly Brodit hasn’t seen it!
Very pleased with (a) customer service and (b) the product. Exactly what we needed. I was, however, reassured about being able to return the item if it wasn't the right item, but there was no need to return. Item arrived very quickly.
Bought as a present for someone else, so not yet able to comment on the actual product. However, it was delivered very quickly and was as described. Like the idea of the phone mount coming in two parts so that if you need it for a different car or different phone, just one half needs to be obtained.
Excellent product. Quick Delivery. Excellent service. Extensive stock.
Great product fits really well and easy to put in place
I have had Brodit mounts for 5 different cars and they have all worked really well.
Very good service helpful reception equipment does just what it says on the label
Fits like a dream. Have had a few different cars over the years But the same phone. I have bought different mounts to suit each vehicle but have been able to reuse the phone holder. Great products. Well made. They fit perfectly. Worth the money. Thanks.
Excellent service, Excellent item...What more needs to be said. Would definitely use again
excellent service, great product
Brodit holders are without a doubt worth the extra cost as they fit like a manufacturer OEM part. They look good and have the 'right' brand. I have purchased many times from Babol and I can honestly say that I buy with confidence. Good comms and very quick delivery. Everything about this purchase is very highly recommended.
Hello, Your products are excellent. I have bought these for many years. This is not a poor comment only observation - The clips I bought to try did not fit my car as I have a Porsche 911 992 and you dont have any products listed currently for this model yet so I tried some alternatives. Could you confirm when are you releasing a Porsche 911 992 version of the clip please as your products are excellent. Thanks Christine
I ordered a customised Mobile phone holder for my car that was specific to my car model. The product itself is sturdy and well built and was simple enough to install. What disappointed me is the fact its not actually a mobile phone holder as the device as it stands cannot secure a phone. This was not made clear in the description. I had to order a specific phone case with a belt loop that could potentially secure to this Brodit phone holder. WHilst it does work this way, it won't stop the phone from sliding left and right whilst driving. What should have been supplied is an additional holder/bracket to actually hold a phone.
I am sorry you did not see Brodit is a two part solution consisting of a vehicle specific ProClip mount and a device specific holder. The order received was for the ProClip only, and if you were to order a compatible Brodit holder this would provide you with a secure solution. Kind Regards, Customer Services
Fantastic product and easy to fit
Quality items that always work well.
Fits and works perfect. Shipped on time.
Buy with confidence!
A quality manufactured product
Very solid mount for my phone
Really good stuff. I've bought several brackets and holders from Brodit over the years and they never disappoint no matter what car or phone. Highly recommended.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 1,596 reviews