Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2017
Robert H
Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 19th September 2017
Phill R
Superb advice from Gary and reasonable PX. Well pleased.
Item was as described. Good condition and worked perfectly. Delivery was fast.
Outstanding in every way. Our first choice for audio equipment.
Excellent item descryption and great customer service experience.
I don't need or want to shop anywhere else! fantastic choice,Gary knows his stuff.Excellent,Rog
Reliable and always available.
High quality product and excellent packaging.
I was very pleased with the advice given and have found the service to be both friendly and efficient. I originally enquired after a used pre-amplifier but it had been sold and was offered a new version of the same pre-amplifier at a very good price so I added the matching power amplifier, also at a good price. I can highly recommend this firm.
I spoke with Gordon for advice on a new phono stage. Gordon recommended the Trigon Vanguard III. This proved to be excellent advice and the Trigon Vanguard III has transformed my sound. Could not recommend Audio Emotion, and the Trigon Vanguard III, more highly.
This is the first time I have dealt with AE and it won't be the last! Excellent help and the product was as described. Part exchange was fair and delivery/collection was a breeze. Well done Gary, Marion and the rest of the team. Keep it up!
As I live in Spain it is absolutely necessary when dealing with Hi Fi equipment that is usually on the costly side to have a company / persons that are completely trustworthy, this from my perspective is Audio Emotion. I have had only one transaction with the owner of Audio Emotion and the service shown to me was simply superb.
great shopping experience
Always a pleasure dealing with Gary, Marion and the rest of the team at Audio Emotion. Always very good advice and after sales service second to none. Hopefully will be using them for my future hi-fi audio requirements.
Very good customer service. The recommended cartridge resolved all the issues I was experiencing with the current system set up. Recommended on the knowledge and experience Audio Emotion offer to customers.
Loses one star this time due to lack of communication, not being able to phone due to a bad chest infection I emailed for a stock check & when I received a confirmation email I followed the link & ordered a record cleaning machine. I received an "order status update" email just saying that my order was being processed then nothing more. Three days later I emailed for an update & received a reply stating that the item was coming direct from the distributor & would be delivered by the end of the week, I feel that this information should have been provided as follow a follow up from the "order status update". The cleaner did arrive later that day. Perhapse I should have waited & telephoned.
I can’t praise Gary and the team too much, excellence in service, sets the standard for all others to aspire to.
Audio Emotion gets some of the rarest products, and Gary is extremely helpful. Will definitely order again.
Outstanding Service Ordered on monday and received it in Austria on friday!!!!!! in perfect condition It could not be better
Friendly,helpful and very competitive on price
Outstanding! Extremely informative and helpful. Shipping equipment in order to let me hear "in-situ" is terrific. Very accommodating when something just didn't work or suit - and at no time did I feel that I was being "sold" anything. Very much my own decisions - quite rare in modern retailing times. Wouldn't go anywhere else to buy hi-fi. That is indeed a strong recommendation.
Audio Emotion Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 443 reviews