Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

Unit 2 Banbeath Court
Banbeath

Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Keith N
"Altogether a very pleasing attitude and authorative response to all my queries from all members of a very approachable & friendly team. A very refreshing good old fashioned kindness & caring approach at all times. Culminating in an exceptional deal which was conducted in the most satisfying & easy manner. An altogether excellent customer experience. Cannot recommend highly enough. Give Audio Emotion a try & see what I mean! P.S. Unfortunately not all companies in this day & age are worthy of such lavished praise to say the very least!!"
Robert H
"Gordon was very knowledgeable and helped me make the right choices. He worked out a very good deal in part exchange and I ended up with a system which exceeded my expectations. Audio Emotion stock high end systems but at realistic prices. The clue is in the name. Quality systems convey the music. It's refreshing to find a dealer offering "a try at home" in the context of ones own system. Local dealers don't always offer the choice of equipment and I think this is where Audio Emotion scores very highly. I will certainly be returning in the future!"
"Excellent service from Gary who agreed price and delivered in 24hrs. Quality dealer who answered all my quest promptly and with enthusiasm! Can't ask for better"
"Have bought several items from Audio Emotion and always been delighted with the whole experience. Great advice and service every time with Gary always making a visit really enjoyable and enlightening."
"My first purchase caused me some problems but after guidence from the staff at A/E/ it was deceided that the product was not working at its max. and was refunded. 100% satisfaction. My latest purchase has not yet installed but the service for delivery was again 100%"
"Black SR fuse arrived promptly a few days after ordering and although ex demo was in original packaging and looks and sounds great. Will definitely return"
"Would recommend"
"First time I have purchased from Audio Emotion, excellent service, took as long as predicted from placing order to delivery. I am not a prolific reviewer, suffice it to say the product exceeded my expectations. Thank you."
"Very well informed about the progress of my order.No problems at all."
"Gordon was great to deal with on every level. Top service and a top price. Couldn’t be happier. Will definitely shop with AE again Cheers Tim"
"That's was one of my best choices. I can recomende this shop. They are very friendly."
"Good value, fast shipping and good communication - recommended"
"Hope to one day pay a visit and put names to faces. Really great experience @ and by telephone. Attentive and always willing to give the best customer service. Proper store fuelled by a love of music!"
"Gary and Marion are so considerate of customers requirements and offer a service other retailers must surely envy. They are extremely knowledgeable about the hi fi industry and will assemble a compatible system within a customer's budget that sounds as good as that budget allows. I would not buy from any other retailer."
"Audio Emotion come highly recommended. The amplifier I originally enquired about was no longer available & Gary went out of his way to recommend alternatives that suited my needs. Once decided, my new amplifier arrived within a few days. Fantastic service."
"Good deal Shipping fast Thanks"
"Excellent, everything is fine at any time."
"Fast delivery"
"I´m very satisfied with Audio Emotion staff. They very quickly responded to my e-mails. Later they provided me text information about delivery time. I have received goods well packed, damaged proof. Great service."
"Nice Team, quick response, customer centric quality service and speedy delivery. Great experience and journey shopping at Audio Emotion !"
"Very quick response to my order"
"fast clear and help full."
"Lovely people to deal with on the phone as they are over 200 miles from me. Shame they aren't closer! Excellent service and very professional."
Audio Emotion Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 168 reviews