Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

Unit 2 Banbeath Court
Banbeath

Julian R
Verified Buyer

Every time I've asked the guys at Audio Emotion for their advice they've been great. They are enthusiastic and make take the time to make recommendations that might not be the most obvious, but boy do they work. I was looking for am upgrade to my phono stage. Gary suggested a particular model which they let me try in my own system. The results were incredible. Whilst not a cheap option, it will be in the long-run if I don't feel the need to upgrade again for a while!
Helen R

.First class customer service
.rekindled zest for redundant turntable/LPs brought it back to life with expert care and knowledge
.made to feel ' at home ' at the premises in
.highly recommend a visit for demo of exquisite kit
Verified Buyer

I met with Audio Emotion at the UK HiFi Show and was able to discuss aspects of the Aries mini which I was interested in. The man I spoke to was well informed and helpful. My purchase was made over the phone with Marion. She was helpful and everything was simple and personal. Once configured and ready two days late, Marion rang to confirm a delivery day to suit me. That all happened as promised and I had the comfort of a DPD one hour slot. And the Aries was easy to install and sounds great. A good experience
Malcolm S
Verified Buyer

After many years of purchasing hi i thought it was about time i gave a big thank you you Marian and Gary. They are second to none.
Garys excellent advice and Marians efficiency and the friendliness expressed make it a pleasure to deal with Audio Emotion Thanks
Malcolm
Bilal T
Verified Buyer

I bought my first high end music system from Audio Emotion and have now again bought Mono Blocks to upgrade my system. They recommened a great system the first time and got me a fantastic deal. Again with this recent upgrade the over all improvement in the sound is phenomenal and the deal was even better. They are patient and walk their customers thru everything. Even though I live abroad but i will continue to source all my hifi equiment thru them. They are very determined about customer satisfaction and I wish them all the success.
Verified Buyer

They offer very astutely selected, classy Hi Fi.

Their range of products are the kind that deliver technical capability, musicality and enjoyment.

Audio Emotion's pre-owned section is outstanding. It almost bears daily viewing, to see which audio legends suddenly appear at great prices. It's surely among the best on the net.

Recently had friendly dealings with Gary and Marian and now I'm the proud owner of a Benchmark AHB2 power amplifier.

Gary and Mark offer honest, professional, well informed advice and guidance.

I'm so glad I chose Audio Emotion - they really look after you.
Verified Buyer

I was looking for a new streamer/DAC. Gary suggested the Auralic Altair. It's really exceeded all my expectations and trashed two highly respected DACs from other manufacturers. Top service.
Simon B
Verified Buyer

Gary has always given me plenty of time to discuss (via email mainly) various aspects of my system, he is always quick to respond and always available with excellent advice. Over the years I have purchased just about everything in my system from Audio Emotion, it has evolved and progressed well beyond my expectations. Audio Emotion have always given me fair p/x deals, and are always happy to offer solutions to any problems or new developments in the audiophile world. Buying hifi equipment without audition is a risky business, however, I have other dealers all around me that I could visit, but I still choose to deal with Audio Emotion, because I've been able to build a relationship with the team based on their excellent customer service, knowledge and experience. I would heartily recommend them to anyone interested in buying or improving their HiFi.
Gordon C
Verified Buyer

Firstly, what a great website Audio Emotion have. It was so easy to browse and find exactly what I was looking for. The site is very well laid out and attractive - streets ahead of so many similar hi-fi retailers. And you can even listen to their own streaming radio station and have music whilst you browse - so vintage "High Street".
Secondly, they have a terrific range of, what appears to be, very high quality hi-fi equipment, including some very hi-end stuff. They also have a superb selection of pre-owned equipment which is very well displayed with quality photography.
By luck, they had 3 items in their pre-owned section that I'd been considering buying for a while and at the price savings on new they were offering on these items, I couldn't let them go. The checkout process was very clear and straightforward (again, not always the case with hi-fi retailers).
Thirdly, they clearly take a very personal approach to dealing with their customers: The following morning I got an email from them giving me the 1 hour delivery window for my items - not an automated email, but one from a real person who asked me to let them know what my thoughts were on the equipment once I'd got it all set up.
The next-day-delivery was bang on time with everything very well packaged and I couldn't be happier with my purchases.
I'd certainly recommend that anyone who's looking to buy good hi-fi give Audio Emotion a visit. They'll definitely be the first place I go the next time I'm looking for hi-fi equipment.
Verified Buyer

The efficiency of the Internet with exceptional service! I love the personal touch, excellent packaging and excellent human interaction! I will definitely use Audio emotion again.
Raymond W
Verified Buyer

I am more than happy with the information and advice received from Audio Emotion. Always struggled with DC hum on the mains affecting my amplifier and destroying the quality of sound?
I conversed with Gary about the problem and the recommendation was the Isol-8 MiniSub Axis.
Purchased this product and I've never looked back, did exactly what I wanted and exactly as Gary had portrayed, no more hum, better quality of sound, in simple terms it did what the doctor ordered and I couldn't be happier with it!!
I had been using another product from a very famous company, a highly rated piece of equipment for many years that simply didn't do the job I'd hoped it would and paid for, but, once I'd realised it was time to listen to an expert and having read many tributes to the company I contacted Gary and, as they say, the rest is history, advice taken, product bought, job done!!
Listening to my music is now so much better and that's down to the Audio Emotion impact, any problem's you have contact the experts, you wont be disappointed, highly recommended company!!
Brian M
Verified Buyer

In my experience of hi fi purchases for over 30 years, without any doubt Audio Emotion is the best in all respect. Polite, efficient and speedy with only the best products offered. If anyone is considering buying hi fi they should speak to Audio Emotion before anyone else. Their advice is well considered and not based on a sale at any cost. Truly a very pleasant buying experience.

BRM
Russell S
Verified Buyer

This was my third purchase from Audio Emotion and I am happy to report that the high quality of advice and service has been maintained.
I am fortunate in being within driving distance of their showroom, but I am sure that they will also offer excellent service for online orders.
Although much of the kit is 'high end', Gary and Gordon will do their best to find a product that will suit those of us with less deep pockets. They have extensive knowledge of all the equipment they sell and can suggest alternative products that you may not have thought about.
Excellent trade - ins given and they always seem to have a good stock of used gear.
Gary also has a strong technical background and can give informed advice on not just the sound of a piece of kit but also on how it has been designed and why it has been built in a particular way.
Good selection of quality vinyl which is reasonably priced.
Highly recommended.
Adewale O
Verified Buyer

First of all, 'BIG' thank you for your courteous service delivery...It's first class! And I don't give that lightly, coming from the back of a bad experience only few weeks ago from a reputable dealer. So, to experience a hassle free and honest transaction from a dealer and to get delivery of my amplifier at specified time and in a near mint condition as described has restored my faith in High end audio dealers. That, first class service delivery to customers is just as paramount as profit margins if our hobby and the people(dealers) who we are trusting to guide us are to survive.
Thank you Audio Emotion LTD for given a quality service. I'm a very happy customer and will always make your store my 1st port of call, whenever upgrade bug bites. Highly recommended dealer

James D
Verified Buyer

Originally in for my first Audio Signature turntable, and Gary provided a top notch service, was in no rush, discussed over coffee a related issue with DC via mains, and got the right advice and a great solution in the Purepower plus 2000, which has made a huge improvement to my system. The only dealer I'll use going forward.....many thanks....
Sisco T

Very good communication. Fast shipping. All as a described

Perfect ¡¡¡

Francisco
Spain
Ivaylo P
Verified Buyer

I bought from AUDIOEMOTION power amplifier and preamplifier. They are in an excellent condition. They were packed very sure - two additional cartons outside the original ones.
I'll recommend them to my friends and in any case I'll mention their shop as reliable.
Ivaylo Penkov
Bulgaria
Steve W
Verified Buyer

I am extremely fortunate that the best hi fi shop in Britain is on my doorstep, just ten miles away (I have travelled far and wide). Unfortunately I didn't find it until three years ago! A strong, enthusiastic and passionate team, I have dealt primarily with Gary whose customer service skills are second to none. He has an encyclopaedic knowledge of not just his products but of his customer base. He has guided me through various upgrades; Gato amp, Avanti speakers and just this weekend an Aries Mini streamer which I am totally enthusing about - how can something so inexpensive sound so good! It took two months of deliberation, for which Gary replied' 'what kept you!' His 'sound' advice is free and so is the coffee, but a chocolate biscuit would be nice please...
Steve
Andrew B
Verified Buyer

In 40 years of buying HIFI this the best support I have had. Care was taken to help me identify what I wanted and that was I going down the right track. In addition the deal and support since I purchased my Auralic Aries streamer has been second to none. Thanks Guys and Marion .
Regards

Andy Banks
Ian C
Verified Buyer

Mark and Gary offer the best level of service I have ever received over the years, from the many specialist audio dealerships I have used . Their knowledge and enthusiasm are legendary!
As both distributors and dealers, they offer a tremendous range of equipment - prices are very competitive and their trade in deals exceptional, allowing you to upgrade with less financial penalty.
Equipment purchased or loaned on demonstration, is sent out by next day service, with a timed one hour delivery spot phoned through early in the morning on the day of delivery. Any problems are dealt with immediately.
I live in South London, but I have no hesitation on using their services or recommending them to others.

Ian Coulling