Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

Keith N
Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2017
Robert H
ok good jobssss
I have recently received my Cayin CS-55 KT88. I couldn't be happier, the amp is amazing. You can read plenty of reviews of Cayin amps so I'll not go into that here. Rather I will share my experience dealing with Audio Emotion. I contacted Graham who went the extra mile to make it possible for me to own this great amp. He offered a really good part-ex of my old system and made the transition as smooth as I could ever have hoped for. He even sent me a box for my amplifier to make the exchange really easy. On the day my new amp arrived I just handed over my old kit and got on with enjoying my new amp. I can't rate Graham and Audio Emotion highly enough. Thank you so much, all the best, David
I ordered the product. It turned up on time (quickly and free delivery). Nothing to complain about!
I was refreshingly surprised at the level and speed of service offered. Barely a day later my headphones arrived. Setting the bar very high for others. Excellent seller
Can't fault the service at all very professional very happy with my purchase
Good job!
Great service. The photographs and description on the website were accurate, the price was fair, shipping was free and they arrived the next day safely packaged and in perfect condition. You can't ask for more than that. Recommended.
Prompt response to query prior to purchase. Order status should be expanded to include confirmation of the date order has been shipped as currently it only confirm the order has been completed.
Excellent experience in every way with Audio Emotion. They were highly professional and I look forward to doing more business with them.
Great service. Kept me informed of the progress of my order right till it was delivered.
Veramente bravi! Veloci, hanno risposto a tutte le mie mille domande, veramente gentili e disponibili!!! Complimenti ragazzi!!!!! SUPER consigliato! Grazie di tutto!
Good company to deal with and good prices
I ordered some interconnects, which were not in stock. However, I received an upgrade at no extra cost. Thank you Audio Emotion.
Audio Emotion has been outstanding, proving excellent service, helpful advice, and a great product range. Once ordered, I received clear communication on order status and all goods were delivered either the next day, or within a few days when an item was out of stock. I recommend Audio Emotion strongly.
Really helpful, gave me a very good deal and I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Excellent service, helpful, recommended.
I've bought a couple of things from Audio Emotion over the years & their service has always been first class. Even though they are remote from me there has never been any issue with my purchases & I can highly recommend Gary & his team. My most recent purchase was the Degritter Ultrasonic Record Cleaning Machine which is a thing of wonder & is showing my trusty old VPI HW 17 cleaner how it should be done!
Outstanding. Consistently provide me with better service than I have any right to expect. Nothing is too much trouble. Gary, Marion and Gordon have gone out of their way to advise and help me choose and upgrade my system. Every enquiry was answered timeously and in the most friendly and constructive manner. They really do go that "extra mile" to help. Without doubt Audio Emotion are the "go to" retailer for me. Every time!
Excellent customer services Gary & his staff go the Extra-Mile Super part exchange deals available Top Notch Ex - Demo Hi Fi products at very competitive prices
Ordered a Titan Audio Eros power cable from Audio Emotion. The item was delivered the day after I placed the order. Excellent product and excellent service.
Audio Emotion Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 495 reviews