Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

info@audioemotion.co.uk

Unit 2 Banbeath CourtBanbeath

Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Keith N
"Altogether a very pleasing attitude and authorative response to all my queries from all members of a very approachable & friendly team. A very refreshing good old fashioned kindness & caring approach at all times. Culminating in an exceptional deal which was conducted in the most satisfying & easy manner. An altogether excellent customer experience. Cannot recommend highly enough. Give Audio Emotion a try & see what I mean! P.S. Unfortunately not all companies in this day & age are worthy of such lavished praise to say the very least!!"
Robert H
"Gordon was very knowledgeable and helped me make the right choices. He worked out a very good deal in part exchange and I ended up with a system which exceeded my expectations. Audio Emotion stock high end systems but at realistic prices. The clue is in the name. Quality systems convey the music. It's refreshing to find a dealer offering "a try at home" in the context of ones own system. Local dealers don't always offer the choice of equipment and I think this is where Audio Emotion scores very highly. I will certainly be returning in the future!"
"Excellent service from Gary who agreed price and delivered in 24hrs. Quality dealer who answered all my quest promptly and with enthusiasm! Can't ask for better"
"I live in the Netherlands and first did an email-inquiry about the product and shipping. Gary C. gave me a quick and sattisfied answer, so I ordered a pair of QUAD S4 speakers. paid by credit-card and delivered by DPD in 6 days. Today I'm listening music by the brand new QUAD S4 speakers. I'm very sattisfied. Audio Emotion crew thanks!!"
"Excellent, recomend."
"Just ordered my 2nd amp from AE, wouldn’t buy anywhere else, their advice and service is second to none....."
"Never used Audio Emotion before, and never knew that service could be this good ! Now looking for a reason to buy from them again :)"
"Excellent service, great communication, a pleasure to do business with, I would certainly buy from Audio Emotion again"
"A pleasure to buy from . Bought monitor audio speakers. Fantastic communication and very prompt delivery. Highly recommended"
"I was searching for Creek Evolution 100CD and accidentally found Audio Emotion. They gave me very competitve price and arranged secured shipping to Slovenia. The communication and servis were at a high level, the package came in few days and well packed. Highly recommended to anyone, escpecially to international buyers becuase Audio Emotion will take care of everything. TOP SELLER!"
"I am from Holland and bought a preowned Quad Elite QSP amp via the website of Audio Emotion. They did not promise too much. The amp arrived within the announced period and was well packed. More important: it looks like brand new and sounds great! Little but in my opinion important detail: when I wrote Audio Emotion a mail, they replied within 15 minutes. Great guys!!"
"good service"
"As always great service !!!"
"Friendly and reply soon, would like to trade next time."
"I’ve bought 3 fairly expensive items from Gary and Marion over the past 4 years and have always been completely satisfied. A faulty psu, failed after a year, was immediately replaced without charge. Always worth asking about trade in possibilities, that’s how I funded my beautiful Vega G1. Deal with complete confidence."
"Veloci, cortesi e precisi. Consigliabili anche per il mercato italiano. Prodotto conforme alla descrizione. Vale la pena visitare ogni tanto il loro sito."
"I have used Audio Emotion for years with complete confidece. Last year I bought an expensive used CD player which unfortunately developed a fault. Gary sent it off for repair and then gave me a new machine to keep me going. After a year the machine had not been repaired and the new machine developed a laser fault. Gary then abandoned the past and has nowresolved the situation by giving me a demo machine as replacement. Great service. Thanks Gary and Marion for your great help."
"The Heed Canamp I bought was used but in exceptionally good condition and exactly as described by Audio Emotion. I was kept updated with the status of the order and delivery. It arrived on time and very carefully packaged (thank you). Buying used equipment is not entirely risk free, but I would certainly trust these guys again for future purchases."
"My experience with Audio Emotion was first class. From online ordering to delivery the process was thoroughly professional and hassle free. Staff were both very helpful and friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again."
"Have bought several items from Audio Emotion and always been delighted with the whole experience. Great advice and service every time with Gary always making a visit really enjoyable and enlightening."
"My first purchase caused me some problems but after guidence from the staff at A/E/ it was deceided that the product was not working at its max. and was refunded. 100% satisfaction. My latest purchase has not yet installed but the service for delivery was again 100%"
"Black SR fuse arrived promptly a few days after ordering and although ex demo was in original packaging and looks and sounds great. Will definitely return"
"Would recommend"