Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

Unit 2 Banbeath Court
Banbeath

Ian T
Verified Buyer

They were very knowledgeable, and gave me good advice. Gave me a great trade in offer. Excellent service , great value.
Paul M

Excellent knowledgable service
David P
Verified Buyer

Buying world-class audio is not a cheap endeavor, so I was looking for an audio dealer that treated me well and made me feel comfortable about my decision. Gary and Marion at Audio Emotions treat me like a valued customer and give me excellent advice based on my tastes in music listening. I thought that I had a good system until I replaced my aging control unit (preamp) with a Luxman. Wow, what a difference! I couldn't be happier and highly recommend Audio Emotion to all audio enthusiasts.
John W
Verified Buyer

After many years I thought it was time to upgrade my system, popped in to Audio Emotion as I'm lucky, it's in my home town. After a few minutes Gary fully understood my requirements. I now have a great Gato Amp, Audio Physic speakers, Auralic streaming DAC and he upgraded my existing lp12 with a new tone arm cable and MC cartridge. Gary knows his stuff and removes all the pain of trying to choose a system that fits. Now enjoying music like never before.
Alan T
Verified Buyer

I found Audio Emotion very helpful with my initial enquiry. they were so helpful. After I made my purchase it was handled in a very friendly manner nothing was too much trouble and I was also given sound advice in the using of the equipment with the fact I could contact them at any time for help if needed. The item I bought was packed very carefully and I received it with next day delivery. Altogether a good experience and a Company I would recommend to others.
Mark A

Garry/Mark
are so helpful and have wonderful expertise knowledge of every aspect of HIFI world
they put on the correct path and guide me to best possible purchases for my satisfaction and budget for my system and enjoyment.
I can recommend highly for best advice ever
Thanks
Alan M
Verified Buyer

These guys deal in top end audio, and their customer service matches their products. From listening to my needs, they gave me great advice. Because I stay relatively locally, they got all my gear in and set up a demo of two possible 'fits'. Two hours and three sets of speakers later, we had perfection. Steve done a great job at getting me a wee sweetener on the deal, and set them up in my house. Top Class !
John K
Verified Buyer

The most consistently truthful company which delivers unfailingly in any business I deal with.
Verified Buyer

I made a fantastic deal with Gary. Great poweramp, Good Price and fast shipping.
Audio Emotion, highly recommended and BIG thumbs up.. A++++++
All the Best from Jess, Denmark
Paul W
Verified Buyer

I have purchased a number of preowned pieces from yourselves over the last few years & have been more than satisfied with the quality & condition of each & every item.Together with the sincerity & service provided.
Mr Lawrence W
Verified Buyer

Totally delighted with the Vertex Picos and La Voce Dac, excellent service from Gary and Marion as always.
Thanks again.

Mr Lawrence W.
Liam G
Verified Buyer

Excellent retailer; I wouldnt hesitate to buy from AudioEmoton again. I asked for advice regarding a product and received a prompt reply; the items where ordered on a Saturday and were dispatched Monday morning and arrived Tuesday. Looking for an excuse to buy something else.
Brian A
Verified Buyer

By understanding me, my hifi and my listening room, Audio Emotion always recommend upgrade paths that make a real difference to me at home.
Roben C
Verified Buyer

I bought a cartridge (HANA SL) with Audio Emotion on the end of 2016. As I was travelling, I asked them to send the cartridge to me only on 4th January (to be delivered on 5th or 6th of January, using "next day delivery"). All of that was arranged for me perfectly. I talked with Gordon that was very kind and helpfull. I strongly recommend Audio Emotion!
Julian R
Verified Buyer

Every time I've asked the guys at Audio Emotion for their advice they've been great. They are enthusiastic and make take the time to make recommendations that might not be the most obvious, but boy do they work. I was looking for am upgrade to my phono stage. Gary suggested a particular model which they let me try in my own system. The results were incredible. Whilst not a cheap option, it will be in the long-run if I don't feel the need to upgrade again for a while!
Helen R

.First class customer service
.rekindled zest for redundant turntable/LPs brought it back to life with expert care and knowledge
.made to feel ' at home ' at the premises in
.highly recommend a visit for demo of exquisite kit
Verified Buyer

I met with Audio Emotion at the UK HiFi Show and was able to discuss aspects of the Aries mini which I was interested in. The man I spoke to was well informed and helpful. My purchase was made over the phone with Marion. She was helpful and everything was simple and personal. Once configured and ready two days late, Marion rang to confirm a delivery day to suit me. That all happened as promised and I had the comfort of a DPD one hour slot. And the Aries was easy to install and sounds great. A good experience
Malcolm S
Verified Buyer

After many years of purchasing hi i thought it was about time i gave a big thank you you Marian and Gary. They are second to none.
Garys excellent advice and Marians efficiency and the friendliness expressed make it a pleasure to deal with Audio Emotion Thanks
Malcolm
Bilal T
Verified Buyer

I bought my first high end music system from Audio Emotion and have now again bought Mono Blocks to upgrade my system. They recommened a great system the first time and got me a fantastic deal. Again with this recent upgrade the over all improvement in the sound is phenomenal and the deal was even better. They are patient and walk their customers thru everything. Even though I live abroad but i will continue to source all my hifi equiment thru them. They are very determined about customer satisfaction and I wish them all the success.
Verified Buyer

They offer very astutely selected, classy Hi Fi.

Their range of products are the kind that deliver technical capability, musicality and enjoyment.

Audio Emotion's pre-owned section is outstanding. It almost bears daily viewing, to see which audio legends suddenly appear at great prices. It's surely among the best on the net.

Recently had friendly dealings with Gary and Marian and now I'm the proud owner of a Benchmark AHB2 power amplifier.

Gary and Mark offer honest, professional, well informed advice and guidance.

I'm so glad I chose Audio Emotion - they really look after you.
Audio Emotion Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 74 reviews