Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

info@audioemotion.co.uk

Unit 2 Banbeath Court
Banbeath

Keith N
"Altogether a very pleasing attitude and authorative response to all my queries from all members of a very approachable & friendly team. A very refreshing good old fashioned kindness & caring approach at all times. Culminating in an exceptional deal which was conducted in the most satisfying & easy manner. An altogether excellent customer experience. Cannot recommend highly enough. Give Audio Emotion a try & see what I mean! P.S. Unfortunately not all companies in this day & age are worthy of such lavished praise to say the very least!!"
Robert H
"Gordon was very knowledgeable and helped me make the right choices. He worked out a very good deal in part exchange and I ended up with a system which exceeded my expectations. Audio Emotion stock high end systems but at realistic prices. The clue is in the name. Quality systems convey the music. It's refreshing to find a dealer offering "a try at home" in the context of ones own system. Local dealers don't always offer the choice of equipment and I think this is where Audio Emotion scores very highly. I will certainly be returning in the future!"
"Excellent service from Gary who agreed price and delivered in 24hrs. Quality dealer who answered all my quest promptly and with enthusiasm! Can't ask for better"
"great quick service no messing about"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Ordered a Chord Subwoofer cable which was promptly dispatched and then gratefully received.Cable is excellent, as was the service given by the folks at Audio Emotion.Thankyou, Melvyn Lee"
"The team - and Gary in particular - were more than patient with my multiple questions regarding a change of cartridge and I finally arrived at what has proven to be the correct decision (Ortofon 2m Bronze). We reviewed various options together including part-ex and as it's obviously all but impossible to try cartridges first, Gary communicated as best possible what I could expect from each model I looked at. In the end, having ordered the Bronze, they shipped it same day. Excellent, personal service - highly recommended."
"It’s rare to find a retailer that is so totally focussed on the very particular needs of each individual Client. This attention to detail makes Audio Emotion a joy to deal with. My listening experience is now truly on another realm."
"I made an international purchase of large floorstanding speakers and the team at Audio Emotion made the purchase and delivery of the speakers (more than 300lbs to Australia) easy. They were a pleasure to deal with and I will absolutely be a returning customer."
"First class service from a knowledgeable and friendly team. Took time out to explain how to set up my new system. Top notch"
"Returning to vinyl was the catalyst for us to upgrade our “separates system”. Audio Emotion came highly recommended and and we were impressed from the moment we crossed their threshold. The teams friendly and enthusiastic manner, their absolute knowledge about the many ranges of audio equipment, compatabilities and the intricacies that enables optimum music output. Our many questions were answered efficiently by Gary and we were given options allowing us to make an informed choice. Marrying us up with audio equipment to suit our needs so our musical journey continues beautifully. Thank you Audio Emotion Team. A and S."
"I bought a used Mark Levinson preamp. Price was ok, customer care perfect (Gary called me, here in Italy, by telephone, just to be sure everything was going ok with my order. The parcel arrived in Milan in 5 working weeks, and delivery costs were low. Preamp has just arrived and seems perfect. I'll recommend this shop to my friends, and consider for future shopping....."
"Been dealing with them for years. Absolutely first class service every time."
"Good support and product knowledge. Purchased three or four items over the past ten years. One of my retailers of choice"
"purchase made online; advance payment by bank transfer and, after some time, product received regularly; until now everything is fine"
"A great price for a used fuse, which came we packaged. Communication was excellent, with quick and informative responses to my questions. A pleasure to deal with. Thank you guys."
"Ordered an Aries Mini in white however audioemotion was quick to inform me was not in stock so opted for black with a HD installation and delivered within 3 days. Happy with the product and service so far."
"Keeping me up to date with what i was after ,when it was to turn up,then posting it out and getting the parcel two days before it was due, posed 2pm arrived 9.30 am NEXT DAY. Gary & Steven grate people to deal with, by emil or phone. I will be getting more gear from these again .Give them a try .10/10"
"This company offers incredible customer service, whether you're buying equipment costing many thousands or, like myself, buying a pre-owned item costing some hundreds. They are tops if giving balanced advice about the best product for your needs, offering great value-for-money, and providing an excellent delivery and follow-up service. This family-run company is a credit to all its staff, and I am sure I'll be using them as my first port of call when buying more hi-fi in the future. Many thanks."
"Gordon was very helpful with my purchase which I received next day. Thank you"
"Extremely knowledgable team who strive to provide well informed advice on new products and upgrades. Customer experience is absolutely first class in every way!"
"The interesting thing about A.E. web is the pre-owned department. There are chances of bargain for superior equipment without spending fortunes, also there is a good guidance about all sort of products: I would never spend £15K on cables because it is madness when I can achieve the same result with a class A pre-owned one: that is where Audio Emotion come in place with name and guarantee. I might think there is convenience in other webs but I can say that here I find the best, and Scotland too makes a (strange but very true) energetic difference in purchasing the same high quality with no regrets. I have been let down by London dealers before so I talk with experience. Then there is a friendly Scottish accent from a man (G.A.) to make everything even more pleasant and being myself Italian I feel my audio "emotions" are well looked after."
"Great selection and good value. Fast delivery. I check their website regularly."
"Have dealt with the lovely folk at Audio Emotion a number of times having bought a number of preowned items from them and them also having them fixing my Shanling cdp when no one else i tried even wanted to help and i cant recommend them highly enough!! One thing in particular that i love is the speed at which they reply to emails which is better than any other dealer ive come accross down the years. From emailing to quality of stock to helpfullness to speed of delivery its 10 out of 10 from me all round! Kind regards, Tom"
Audio Emotion Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 105 reviews