Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 14th January 2020
TREVOR H
Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 10th October 2017
Keith N
Consistently high standard of advice and service. A totally professional company who offer an exceptional persoanlised service.
Posted 50 minutes ago
High quality goods. Quick delivery
Posted 1 hour ago
Brilliant service I will use it again
Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2021
Audio Emotion did an excellent job of tracking down some limited stock and getting the item to me. Marion was very helpful, communicative and went the extra mile. Highly recommend.
Thanks Gary for the timely support. Looking forward to trying out the streamer.
It doesn't get any better than that!
Clear in information, reasonable price
I made an online purchase and soon after a representative reached out to let me know I'd have a compatibility issue. I thought I would have to cancel the order but he was able to find a power supply part that would resolve my issue. Really appreciated the thoughtfulness rather than just shipping my order blindly. All the communication was very prompt, friendly, and helpful. Very happy with the service and the items that arrived.
Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable. Worked out the best combination of equipment to suit my budget. Wouldn't shop anywhere else!
Very helpful and patient team in Audio Emotion. I was ordering an integrated amp and was in contact with Mr Gary Cargill and he is amazing. Thank you Gary for all your help and advises!!! Highly recommended!!! I would look no further than Audio Emotion ltd for purchasing audio equipment. Denis
Completed the online contact form with a question and call received from Gary to discuss. Very friendly discussion and purchase made on a Friday. Unit arrived on Sunday afternoon which gave me an extra few hours to play. All in all, a very friendly and efficient experience. Highly recommended and will definitely be buying from AE again. Thanks.
Quick and easy to deal with , competitive pricing will use again
As always, top service & impeccable advice - far better advice & service than I've had from any other HiFi dealer I've visited over the years!
A great selection to top hi-fi equipment and fantastic service. Gary is not only very knowledgeable, but is happy to spend lots of time with you making sure that you are happy with what you get. He is the opposite of a pushy salesman. Very highly recommended.
Delivery time took a bit longer than stated,everything else was as described.
Fantastic after sales support. Many many great brands to choose from. What more can I say. They have a new loyal customer from Italy. Thanks Marion and Gary for all the help. Cheers from Tuscany, Enrico S.
I purchased a new Audiolab 8300CDQ and pre-owned Krell KSA-80 Amplifier from Audio Emotion, with a PX of some other equipment. Gary was very helpful answering my questions, and giving me a good description of what he felt about both items sonically and how they might benefit and fit into my system. Having purchased some speakers from AE before I was reasonably confident in what Gary said. We all know a dealer can say anything if they think it will get a sale, but I believe Gary is one of the few who gives honest advice based on his experience, however the customer needs to listen and make an informed choice as well. We struck an agreement and everything was completed within 48 hours, which is excellent service as I live at the opposite end of the country. On arrival after unpacking and setting up I sat down and listened for several hours and Gary's view was confirmed very quickly, my system had come alive, the Krell being a better match with my Wilson Benesch speakers, the Krell is a dream to listen to. The Audiolab 8300CDQ I have to say is a hidden gem in terms of what it gives in sound quality, whether a CD player, DAC, and if used as a pre-amp, for its cost it has to be a top value for money product, yes I am sure you can get better but it will cost you a lot more for not much gain. Marion was extremely helpful in getting everything organised as well. Thanks to you both. Adrian
I have found Audio Emotion to be friendly, considerate and trustworthy. They also stock many desirable brands.My only criticism is the used items pages do not seem to be always up to date.
Ordering was a fast and efficient process from start to finish, in less than 24 hours from placing my order my Degritter machine was on my doorstep.
Audio Emotion has great service, but get informed about the customs regulations in your country before purchasing and returning goods for repair... Overall I got a good deal and service was very good.
Audio Emotion Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 518 reviews