Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Audio Emotion Ltd

info@audioemotion.co.uk

Unit 2 Banbeath Court
Banbeath

"Excellent, very professional. fast delivery. Thank You"
"A big thank you once again to Gary and all at Audio Emotion. Made to feel at home from the first telephone call to leaving the shop. Wonderful service, both during the visit and after on the telephone. They give excellent advice, great trade in service when required and above all honest and straight forward advice on what you are looking to achieve for your musical enjoyment. I cannot recommend them highly enough, the warmth and kindness of the all of them are a credit to their business. Thank you so much."
Barrington M
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery excellent quality products. Accurately described"
"I have dealt with Gary and his team for over 5 years now, and every time I contact for advice or upgrades I am treated with the familiarity of a valued family member. Technical advice is boundless and unmatched as they seem directly involved with manufacturers at engineering level, not just the usual sales hype I have never felt pushed to buy anything, always offered extended demos if required and I know if I have a problem it will be resolved to the same high standards I would not hesitate recommending AE to any fellow music lover, or indeed someone dipping their toes for the first time. This in not a box shifter setup, they value repeat business more than anything from my perspective."
"With great knowledge and expertise Gary got me sorted out, first class service, thank you."
"I have been looking for a headphone amp for several weeks and was browsing the net including Audio Emotion. I was fortunate to find just what I wanted, the Arcam rHead at a very good price. A day later the unit was in my lounge wired up and sounding just as I hoped. I have used Audio Emotion before and have always been very happy with their service. Their range of hifi equipment is very comprehensive, whether or not you want new or used. I personally have always had used equipment from them which is always in superb condition and excellent value for money. They know their trade and are always willing to offer expert advice. I thoroughly recommend anyone looking for quality hifi give them a look.You will not be disappointed!"
"Gary is always friendly to deal with ,the most helpful team you will find in any hifi shop"
"Customer service was outstanding. Gary couldn't do enough to help with the sale. I was offered a discount even before my multiple purchase and a very good trade in price. Gary also explained how to install the storage board and arranged for safe insured shipment. The items arrived on time and the packaging was very good. Audi emotion and Gary were recommended by a family friend in Chesterfield which is miles away so it just goes to show that the company has a very good reputation. Will definitely be dealing with them again in the future. many thanks Tony"
"Hi to all at "Audio Emotion Ltd., You very kindly ordered my PX25 Valves from the "KR" Factory, and kept me fully informed of their progress. They arrived at my address on the day and time arranged, and are now in my Amplifier performing superbly. "Audio Emotion Ltd" will now be on my list of trusted companies that are pleasure to do business with. Many thanks and kind regards, John."
"Simply providing a very efficient service - including speedy updates on my order status and offering vinyl at a very reasonable price with very reasonable P&P costs - will ensure that I shall be returning to make further purchases with confidence. Well done,Audio Emotion."
"Very professional, helpful, prompt and friendly response and a good deal agreed."
"In my experience Audio Emotion are excellent in all respects. They were friendly and helpful. Gareth's description of the pre-owned phono stage, "It's as new", which I bought was spot on. It was very securely packaged and it was delivered on the day he stated. I will have no hesitation in dealing with Audio Emotion again. It's a super shop! Well done!"
"Just bought 2 pre owned Cyrus power amps, a PSXR and a Cyrus interconnect to upgrade my system. Great service. Gary gave me a great explanation of which out of the various possible configurations to use to wire these components into my system. I was able to try these units out at home in my system to hear before I bought them. Good friendly, knowledgable service from start to finish."
"Great communication at all stages of my transaction. Very quick dispatch."
"Fantastic service / support and advice provided by Gary. The Luxman 509x is a beautiful piece of engineering with a fantastic sound. Thank you also for the great part ex quote. I will certainly be purchasing again from this store, as well as recommending you guys to all my friends and work colleagues alike. Thanks Gary Best wishes Nandu"
"This was my first purchase from Audio Emotion, I was given great advice, my order was taken over the phone and dispatched as soon as it was in stock with updates given around delivery dates Very happy with the service"
"Excellent service. The products weren’t in stock but it was made clear to me when they would be available. They came exactly as promised. They were properly packed and included a freebie T -Shirt. Would confidently recommend the company and its customer service. Ring to check if your desired product is in stock. The product concerned, the Titan Audio Styx mains block,is the best upgrade, for the money, I have ever experienced/purchased as a listener. Essential."
Christopher C
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Friendly. Rapid response to queries. Expert knowledge. Customer focussed attitude. Very fair with p/x. Feel like fellow enthusiasts. A pleasure to deal with."
"Fabulous personal service from start to finish."
"First rate CD transport recommendation, with a fair trade-in price and great service....what more could you ask for. Thanks to all at Audio Emotion Rob"
Audio Emotion Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 145 reviews