Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Audio Emotion Ltd

info@audioemotion.co.uk

Unit 2 Banbeath Court
Banbeath

"In my experience Audio Emotion are excellent in all respects. They were friendly and helpful. Gareth's description of the pre-owned phono stage, "It's as new", which I bought was spot on. It was very securely packaged and it was delivered on the day he stated. I will have no hesitation in dealing with Audio Emotion again. It's a super shop! Well done!"
"Just bought 2 pre owned Cyrus power amps, a PSXR and a Cyrus interconnect to upgrade my system. Great service. Gary gave me a great explanation of which out of the various possible configurations to use to wire these components into my system. I was able to try these units out at home in my system to hear before I bought them. Good friendly, knowledgable service from start to finish."
"Great communication at all stages of my transaction. Very quick dispatch."
"Fantastic service / support and advice provided by Gary. The Luxman 509x is a beautiful piece of engineering with a fantastic sound. Thank you also for the great part ex quote. I will certainly be purchasing again from this store, as well as recommending you guys to all my friends and work colleagues alike. Thanks Gary Best wishes Nandu"
"This was my first purchase from Audio Emotion, I was given great advice, my order was taken over the phone and dispatched as soon as it was in stock with updates given around delivery dates Very happy with the service"
"Excellent service. The products weren’t in stock but it was made clear to me when they would be available. They came exactly as promised. They were properly packed and included a freebie T -Shirt. Would confidently recommend the company and its customer service. Ring to check if your desired product is in stock. The product concerned, the Titan Audio Styx mains block,is the best upgrade, for the money, I have ever experienced/purchased as a listener. Essential."
Christopher C
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Friendly. Rapid response to queries. Expert knowledge. Customer focussed attitude. Very fair with p/x. Feel like fellow enthusiasts. A pleasure to deal with."
"Fabulous personal service from start to finish."
"First rate CD transport recommendation, with a fair trade-in price and great service....what more could you ask for. Thanks to all at Audio Emotion Rob"
"I have made various purchases from Audio Emotion over the past 8 Years, or there abouts, I can say that on every occasion my enquiry has been treated with considerable professionalism yet at the same time the response from Gary has always been Friendly and offering a high level of product knowledge, needless to say their Hi-Fi goods have been of the highest quality. Paul Brookes"
"I have been a regular customer for over a decade and they are always friendly and helpful with advice, not just before you buy, but also after. I always check here first before looking anywhere else because I know I can rely on them."
Nicholas B
Verified Buyer
"Prompt shipping."
"The Audio Emotion team - Simply the best retail experience and customer service I have ever come across. I have bought numerous products and never once has the advice given on a prospective purchase been incorrect. Only the highest quality products stocked. Very fair trade in prices and a high quality pre owned section, the website is a delight to navigate. I have dealt with Gary in particular over the years, his knowledge and expertise is something else and he really is a pleasure to deal with. At this moment every item in my systems were supplied by Audio Emotion, just wouldn't go anywhere else. Recommended!"
"Buying audio without auditioning can prove to be a risky and costly exercise and I realise that buying in this method should certainly be approached with caution. Having said that, Gary at Audio Emotion, understood the improvements in sound that I desired to achieve and gave good, honest advice as to how I could best obtain the results I wanted. I purchased Gary’s recommended speakers and can confirm that the upgrade is delightful. The whole process from enquiry to delivery was very professional and now it would be my opportunity to make a recommendation, if you are looking to invest in quality hifi from a company with experienced and informative staff, then look no further. You will be looked after well."
"Gary was very helpful and patient with me and answered all of my questions (I had a lot of them). Thank you for all of your help."
"They were very helpful with all my needs both past and present"
"Great prices and knowledgeable suggestions. Always telling customers how to get the most out of their audio as opposed to just trying to make a sale."
"I recently bought an Auralic DAC/Streamer. However, I needed to clarify a number of technical and compatibility matters before going ahead with the purchase. The AudioEmotion team assisted me with quick calls and emails. Within the same day we confirmed the right solution. The delivery courier failed to find my address, but the AudioEmotion team was on the case and rectified things before I even noticed the problem. The Auralic device I bought, together with a relatively inexpensive upgrade recommended by the team, performs way beyond my expectations. In my view, the friendliness and the competence of the support one gets from the team at AudioEmotion are a benchmark for customer service, and not just in the hi-fi retail sector. If you ever heard one of their demos at UK audio shows, you also know that very few can match the expertise of the AudioEmotion guys in creating a memorable and spectacular sounding system."
"Excellent professional website and very fast seller To recommend without reservation"
"Very prompt handling of my order. Carefull packaging. Immediate dispatch. Very good communications. Above all: a very reliable source for second hand audio equipment."
Audio Emotion Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 134 reviews