Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Audio Emotion Ltd

info@audioemotion.co.uk

Unit 2 Banbeath CourtBanbeath

Keith N
"Altogether a very pleasing attitude and authorative response to all my queries from all members of a very approachable & friendly team. A very refreshing good old fashioned kindness & caring approach at all times. Culminating in an exceptional deal which was conducted in the most satisfying & easy manner. An altogether excellent customer experience. Cannot recommend highly enough. Give Audio Emotion a try & see what I mean! P.S. Unfortunately not all companies in this day & age are worthy of such lavished praise to say the very least!!"
Robert H
"Gordon was very knowledgeable and helped me make the right choices. He worked out a very good deal in part exchange and I ended up with a system which exceeded my expectations. Audio Emotion stock high end systems but at realistic prices. The clue is in the name. Quality systems convey the music. It's refreshing to find a dealer offering "a try at home" in the context of ones own system. Local dealers don't always offer the choice of equipment and I think this is where Audio Emotion scores very highly. I will certainly be returning in the future!"
"Excellent service from Gary who agreed price and delivered in 24hrs. Quality dealer who answered all my quest promptly and with enthusiasm! Can't ask for better"
"Very fast answer and pleasant exchange with Gary, item purchased in 3 clicks, very good bargain...Thanks a lot. As I love english sound and products, I'm very happy to built relationships with good people for the future. I will come back to you when I'll need it certaintly !"
"It is notoriously difficult to get sensible advice about what hifi products will suit one, especially as most audio emporia have a relatively high turnover of staff and don't take the trouble to actually listen to the customer, so busy are they with their own agenda. Buying gear without listening is without hearing them properly is usually a recipe for disaster. Except from Audio Emotion. The good folk at Audio Emotion give good advice, recommend products suited to one's idiosyncrasies, because they have got to know you over the years. Phone calls with them are always pleasant and reassuring (perhaps it's the Scottish way!). They can be bought from with confidence! It might cost you a bit more than you thought, but it's worth it!"
"Given plenty of information on when my order would be delivered.No problems whatsoever.Recommended."
"I’ve bought a few amplifiers, power supplies, interconnects and cables from AE over the past year, and demoed others in store and at home. Always helpful and professional with a genuine desire to help you get what you want from your hifi system."
"Would recommend Audio Emotion, faultless transaction, knowledgeable and helpful staff who respond to queries quickly and accurately. Very happy with the price of the item and the trade in value of my old equipment."
"I have used Audio Emotion previously and found them to be excellent, well informed and reliable. This time was just as expected - easily recommended without any hesitation or caveats"
"We have bought a secondhand Linn Majik 2100 power amp. Excellent service, quick response on emails, good price, fast delivery to Holland. Product in excellent condition, all parts included like power cable, Linn Black Interlink and original manual. Packed and shipped in the original Linn packaging. Very satisfied."
"Quite possibly the best customer service I have ever had .I had to return an item after the first month and Gary and Marion very kindly let me exchange it for the audiolab 6000a amplifier and matching cd transport and an auralic aries mini streamer. I have to say the audiolab amp is amazing hard to believe it costs just £600 out performs much more expensive models. It is so clear with just the right amount of bass/treble and so easy to use, nothing more can be said about the aries mini that hasn't been said in the many glorious reviews it's had it does what it says it does exceptionally well.I haven't used the cd transport much as most of my music is on a NAS . I can thoroughly recommend audio emotion for price , prompt and safe delivery and excellent customer service"
"My experience for this order was very satisfactory. order placed and then delivered in excellent packing and as described on the web page. Product works as expected and I am satisfied.I would also add that a previous order that caused some concern was corrected to 100% satisfaction for me."
"Product like is described. Very good condition. Very fast shipping. Three days after my order I received the leema dac In the original box with all accessories. It's a pleasure to work with a real professional...Thank you, I and be sure i will come again..."
"I found Audio Emotion through the list of stockists for Okki Nokki record cleaning machines. I telephoned and they said they had it in stock and it was dispatched that same afternoon and I received it the next day, less than 24 hours after my call. Friendly and knowledgeable service. Recommended."
"I have been a customer with AE for a number of years by phone or on line. they have always been helpful with good advice . Any purchases have been sent out promptly and in good order. I really must try and visit the shop ."
"It shows that this is a family business just by the way you are looked after.Gary was excellent, enthusiastic and worked hard to come up with an option that worked for all. Quick to respond and a fair deal all round. The reputation is well deserved and I would both recommend and deal with these guys again without doubt"
"Excellent service , super fast delivery and my equipment was as exactly as described , for a pre-owned item it was like new !! will certainly use again for future purchases."
"Gave me a very good deal online. Generally good communication on email and on the phone and prompt service. Also did well dealing with a return I made. I'd be happy to use them again."
"Although the international payment condition was not clarified at the beginning, and unfortunately this caused an unpleasant situation, the customer service was very quick and flexible. Good market behavior, good pricing startegy, super service. Very recommended."
"John B This is the first time that I have dealt with AE to purchase Tannoy Turnberry Speakers. I was extremely pleased with the part exchange deal, prompt response and excellent communication. I look forward to using AE in the future."
"Having bought used equipment from Audio Emotion I can say that their descriptions are accurate and their prices very reasonable."
"I have been a on/off customer for a number of years now and haven't made many large purchases. This doesn't seem to matter, I get a warm welcome. So it could be a couple of cables, new speakers or a 2nd hand turntable, you will get the same level of attention and service. Can't really say more than that......"
"I like the way in which the whole team go about their business. They are incredibly professional and normally that would mean a bit boring and inflexible whereas nothing could be further from the truth. They clearly love music and want people to have that same love. This means that while they take you the customer seriously and endeavour to give you the best products and service they can it is always a friendly and enjoyable experience. I was a real audio enthusiast in the 70 and 80s but lost the time and interest while bringing up our family. The guys at Audio Emotion have given me back my enthusiasm and enjoyment for music and I cannot rate them highly enough."
Audio Emotion Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 209 reviews