Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

Unit 2 Banbeath Court
Banbeath

Courier, Own Driver
Keith N
"Altogether a very pleasing attitude and authorative response to all my queries from all members of a very approachable & friendly team. A very refreshing good old fashioned kindness & caring approach at all times. Culminating in an exceptional deal which was conducted in the most satisfying & easy manner. An altogether excellent customer experience. Cannot recommend highly enough. Give Audio Emotion a try & see what I mean! P.S. Unfortunately not all companies in this day & age are worthy of such lavished praise to say the very least!!"
Robert H
"Gordon was very knowledgeable and helped me make the right choices. He worked out a very good deal in part exchange and I ended up with a system which exceeded my expectations. Audio Emotion stock high end systems but at realistic prices. The clue is in the name. Quality systems convey the music. It's refreshing to find a dealer offering "a try at home" in the context of ones own system. Local dealers don't always offer the choice of equipment and I think this is where Audio Emotion scores very highly. I will certainly be returning in the future!"
"Excellent service from Gary who agreed price and delivered in 24hrs. Quality dealer who answered all my quest promptly and with enthusiasm! Can't ask for better"
"Gary and Marion are so considerate of customers requirements and offer a service other retailers must surely envy. They are extremely knowledgeable about the hi fi industry and will assemble a compatible system within a customer's budget that sounds as good as that budget allows. I would not buy from any other retailer."
"Audio Emotion come highly recommended. The amplifier I originally enquired about was no longer available & Gary went out of his way to recommend alternatives that suited my needs. Once decided, my new amplifier arrived within a few days. Fantastic service."
"Good deal Shipping fast Thanks"
"Excellent, everything is fine at any time."
"Fast delivery"
"I´m very satisfied with Audio Emotion staff. They very quickly responded to my e-mails. Later they provided me text information about delivery time. I have received goods well packed, damaged proof. Great service."
"Nice Team, quick response, customer centric quality service and speedy delivery. Great experience and journey shopping at Audio Emotion !"
"Very quick response to my order"
"fast clear and help full."
"Lovely people to deal with on the phone as they are over 200 miles from me. Shame they aren't closer! Excellent service and very professional."
"It's difficult to write a review for Audio Emotion without sounding like you've become a member of a cult! In all the dealings I've had with Audio Emotion I have always received impeccable customer service. This is not a shop that wants to sell you the most expensive items, instead they listen to what your system consists of and offer advise based on years of experience. Shipping is always fast and secure. Personally if I am buying Hi-Fi online, Audio Emotion is my go to retailer."
"Have dealt with Audio Emotion over the past two years and I have always received good advice and plenty of help. The items I purchased have always been very good condition for pre-owned items and my orders have been dealt with customer service as the main priority. You can always be assured of good service and polite attention."
"Hi, quick delievery, very good balanced headphone amplifier with AKG K1000. All is perfect. Thank you very much. Roger DEVALIERE"
"Excellent, very professional. fast delivery. Thank You"
"A big thank you once again to Gary and all at Audio Emotion. Made to feel at home from the first telephone call to leaving the shop. Wonderful service, both during the visit and after on the telephone. They give excellent advice, great trade in service when required and above all honest and straight forward advice on what you are looking to achieve for your musical enjoyment. I cannot recommend them highly enough, the warmth and kindness of the all of them are a credit to their business. Thank you so much."
"Fast delivery excellent quality products. Accurately described"
"I have dealt with Gary and his team for over 5 years now, and every time I contact for advice or upgrades I am treated with the familiarity of a valued family member. Technical advice is boundless and unmatched as they seem directly involved with manufacturers at engineering level, not just the usual sales hype I have never felt pushed to buy anything, always offered extended demos if required and I know if I have a problem it will be resolved to the same high standards I would not hesitate recommending AE to any fellow music lover, or indeed someone dipping their toes for the first time. This in not a box shifter setup, they value repeat business more than anything from my perspective."
"With great knowledge and expertise Gary got me sorted out, first class service, thank you."
"I have been looking for a headphone amp for several weeks and was browsing the net including Audio Emotion. I was fortunate to find just what I wanted, the Arcam rHead at a very good price. A day later the unit was in my lounge wired up and sounding just as I hoped. I have used Audio Emotion before and have always been very happy with their service. Their range of hifi equipment is very comprehensive, whether or not you want new or used. I personally have always had used equipment from them which is always in superb condition and excellent value for money. They know their trade and are always willing to offer expert advice. I thoroughly recommend anyone looking for quality hifi give them a look.You will not be disappointed!"
"Gary is always friendly to deal with ,the most helpful team you will find in any hifi shop"
Audio Emotion Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 158 reviews