Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 14th January 2020
TREVOR H
Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 10th October 2017
Keith N
Excellent service and fast receipt of product
Excellent service from Marion and Gary as I was unsure which loud speakers to go for Gary sorted out a lovely pair of tannoy Legacy eaten speakers which I was very delighted with couldn’t wish for a better service they go to the extra mile .
Excellent service for Gary and team Had item on loan with no issues Highly recommended
I ordered a second hand dac through the website, which has a great range of audio equipment and, as I knew what I wanted, I didn’t interact with staff. However, the item, which was ordered in the afternoon, was dispatched same day for next day delivery. It was very well packaged and unit was exactly as described, in excellent condition and with all accessories. Will no doubt use Audio Emotion again.
Fantastic Company and people to deal with wouldn't hesitate to recommend
Very professional; very knowledgeable; very helpful; very friendly. In other words, the best you could ask for when seeking advice, service, and support. My hi-fi sounds wonderful thanks to Audio Emotion - thank you!
I did not expect the cable I bought at a deep discount to be brand new. But it was a section cut from a longer cable and the connection to the plugs (one of them being damaged) was messy and amateurish. To summarize, not a bad deal but...
I describe this as good rather than excellent because of two small issues which I solved rather than send the item back. Plug was fitted with 3 amp fuse instead of 13amp and rear rubber grommets did not fit as retaining nuts had come adrift within the case and it was a surprisingly fiddly job to re-affix. But general condition of the item was worth the money.
Easy transaction delivered in 2 days. Thanks
Outstanding service and excellent advice. As someone who lives a long distance from any 'serious' hifi shop, I rely heavily on the advice and understanding of dealers. Gary and the team have never been anything but top class. I have now been buying from them for the best part of a decade and they are a pleasure to do business with.
Excellent service, Gary was very helpful in arranging part exchange to enable me to upgrade my speakers, would highly recommend.
Great service, prompt shipment and very response.
Quality used product at a fair price and posted very quickly
Awesome customer service and advice. Highly recommended.
Nice service, item I ordered was available on website, but then not available after I had ordered and paid online. However, they were prompt in letting me know and happy to help with whatever option I chose. I ended up opting to purchase a suitable alternative.
Gary was always responsive, shipped the headphones quickly, everything was perfect.
Thank you from Belgium! Gary helped me with good advice and delivery service was swift and excellent. And the item is like new working flawlessly. AE has my confidence!
Audio Emotion are my first choice for audio equipment. They are knowledgeable, friendly people who deliver service above and beyond expectations. Many thanks to Gary and Marion for resolving a recent problem.
I am delighted to have discovered Audio Emotion, an excellent company selling high-quality products. Staff are welcoming, knowledgable and very helpful. Before committing to purchase, you can listen to equipment in their very comfortable studio, or take it home to check performance with your own system. I would recommend them to anyone looking for good audio equipment
Stuck with it to the deal over the line. Wrestled with some Brexit nonsense and made it work. Thanks!
Audio Emotion Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 606 reviews