Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2017
Robert H
Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 19th September 2017
Phill R
Brought pre-loved gear. Very helpful, informative and next day delivery. Will buy again.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Excellent communication from purchase to delivery. Fast delivery and a great product. In an age where you are unsurprised by poor quality service Audioemotion are a shining light of how it should be done. Keep up the great work!
Excellent service, both professional and polite. Very knowledgeable and I would recommend AE as a trusted business.
Excellent service, second to none.
I love the selection of products on offer, including in the Used section! This is my first actual purchase (I think). The experience was very good! & then receiving my purchase so quickly was the cherry & icing on a particularly delicious cake! :-)
Thank you for my speaker I love them every thing went very smoothly
Outstanding customer service.Thank you
ALL GOOD HELPFUL INFORMATION JUST A CALL.
Audioemotion went above and beyond for my purchase. Extremely helpful and courteous too. Other companies should take note. Would definitely buy from again....thank you
Always excellent - quick order processing, delivery and informative on hifi options. Never regret buying from AE
Excellent service, thank you !
I was looking to upgrade/overhaul an existing hifi separates system. I had spent a fair amount of time researching my new system but I wanted to get guidance and views from experts and that was why I reached out to Audio Emotion as well as aiming to support local businesses. I submitted my query via email and this was responded to by Gordon with a phone call where we talked through the setup I was considering which he was able to provide great additional insight and reassurance on. I trusted in his knowledge and sought out his view on other key components. Following this a quote was provided which I confirmed and I had the system the next day which was unbelievable. Fantastic service, great pricing and I now have a system which I am so happy with!
I was looking to replace one streamer with another. Audio Emotion offered a decent exchange price. Delivery to them of the new component was delayed, repeatedly, by Brexit but they kept me informed. They also allowed a two week “cooling off” for any reason as I had not been able to audition the new component (Limetree Bridge) due to Covid, which has turned out well.
I recently purchased 2 items from Audio Emotion, the second one over the telephone. The service was very good knowledgeable and friendly and the items arrive the following day. The only issue was that there was some delay in receiving the receipted invoice for the second item. I would however have no hesitation in purchasing from them in the future.
Thank you for the perfect job. I received the delivery and I believe that the emotion of listening to music will be even more pleasant ... Ludmil Milatchkov
Great service, nothings too much trouble. Gary is a very knowledgeable guy who knows the business inside out. Easy to part exchange and a fair price , beware of some hifi dealers who will give you a low price on your gear. Would certainly trade with them again .
Always happy to advise and help with a good range of audio and next day delivery
I am happy that Audio Emotion allowed me to get this product. Ordering in the UK is more expensive due to the import tax, but my local supplier cancelled my order after ONE day, mentioning an order lead time of 4 months. Audio Emotion delivered with an acceptable delay, though. Communication about order status can be improved a bit, but the tone was nice. Overall a very good experience, thank you.
Fantastic customer service and Gary's invaluable knowledge are the reasons why doing business with AE is pure pleasure. From amateur to audiophile, you will find what you are looking for, no matter what your budget is. Highly recommended shop.
Dear. Audio Emotion, thanks so much, for your time, care, and attention. I'm very pleased with my purchase from you. And how professionally everything was handled. That also includes the delivery. I will definitely be doing business with you again in the future. Thankfully yours! Mr.Lanier,
Audio Emotion Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 443 reviews