Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2017
Robert H
Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 19th September 2017
Phill R
Audioemotion went above and beyond for my purchase. Extremely helpful and courteous too. Other companies should take note. Would definitely buy from again....thank you
Always excellent - quick order processing, delivery and informative on hifi options. Never regret buying from AE
Excellent service, thank you !
I was looking to upgrade/overhaul an existing hifi separates system. I had spent a fair amount of time researching my new system but I wanted to get guidance and views from experts and that was why I reached out to Audio Emotion as well as aiming to support local businesses. I submitted my query via email and this was responded to by Gordon with a phone call where we talked through the setup I was considering which he was able to provide great additional insight and reassurance on. I trusted in his knowledge and sought out his view on other key components. Following this a quote was provided which I confirmed and I had the system the next day which was unbelievable. Fantastic service, great pricing and I now have a system which I am so happy with!
I was looking to replace one streamer with another. Audio Emotion offered a decent exchange price. Delivery to them of the new component was delayed, repeatedly, by Brexit but they kept me informed. They also allowed a two week “cooling off” for any reason as I had not been able to audition the new component (Limetree Bridge) due to Covid, which has turned out well.
Thank you for the perfect job. I received the delivery and I believe that the emotion of listening to music will be even more pleasant ... Ludmil Milatchkov
Great service, nothings too much trouble. Gary is a very knowledgeable guy who knows the business inside out. Easy to part exchange and a fair price , beware of some hifi dealers who will give you a low price on your gear. Would certainly trade with them again .
Always happy to advise and help with a good range of audio and next day delivery
I am happy that Audio Emotion allowed me to get this product. Ordering in the UK is more expensive due to the import tax, but my local supplier cancelled my order after ONE day, mentioning an order lead time of 4 months. Audio Emotion delivered with an acceptable delay, though. Communication about order status can be improved a bit, but the tone was nice. Overall a very good experience, thank you.
Fantastic customer service and Gary's invaluable knowledge are the reasons why doing business with AE is pure pleasure. From amateur to audiophile, you will find what you are looking for, no matter what your budget is. Highly recommended shop.
Dear. Audio Emotion, thanks so much, for your time, care, and attention. I'm very pleased with my purchase from you. And how professionally everything was handled. That also includes the delivery. I will definitely be doing business with you again in the future. Thankfully yours! Mr.Lanier,
Hi there, I recently purchased a pair of KEF LS50’s from Audio motion, and I couldn’t be happier! The customer service was outstanding and the condition of the product was exactly as advertised. I would highly recommend that anyone who is looking to purchase hifi gear should consider audio motion, 5 stars all round! Kind regards Alex
I recently purchased a pair of Graham LS3/5 speakers (and jolly lovely they are too) from Audio Emotion. The customer service from beginning to end was excellent from all 3 of Gordon, Marion and Gary. Prompt and helpful responses to all of my queries and a speedy dispatch of the speakers. Under current conditions it must be difficult with different people working in different locations but you'd never have known the difference. I'd be very happy to go to Audio Emotion again in the future.
Audio Emotion is a hidden gem of a place. The audio gear that they have in the shop is outstanding and they are always happy to let you listen to any kit that has been set up. Customer service is 100% at all times and they cannot do enough to help choose equipment that is within your budget. The staff that work at Audio Emotion are totally dedicated and know their products inside and out. I have nothing but praise for the shop and staff who run the place. My all time favourite Hi-Fi one stop shop.
I can’t rate Audioemotion highly enough for the assistance they offered in fixing a problem I had. I have bought new and used equipment from them and have always been very happy with my purchases.
I have been a client for many years and have always received good advice and excellent friendly service from Gary & Marion. Highly recommended.
Very happy with them I do find what I was looking Dali ikon brilliant speakers which will complement the 7.1 setup
Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Knowledgeable service
I am awarding 5 stars for a combination of reasons. Firstly, the product knowledge, enthusiasm and kindness of Gary. Secondly, the support Graham offered over the phone. Thirdly, the dedication of Marion, her empathy and communication skills. In addition, my purchase was exactly as described, well packed and a really lovely Turntable. It is important to remember that in these difficult times, any business is having to operate with a service that is far from ideal. In my case it was compounded because the shop is located many miles away from me. I feel Gary and Gordon were exceptional in these circumstances. In the end due to my location and my lack of expertise I inlisted the help of a friend to set up the Turntable. Normally, if I lived nearer the shop, it would have been easy for Gordon to help me more effectively. I guess this is the nature of all distance purchases where the buyer feels the need for direct, practical support. I would have no hesitation in recommending this friendly and passionate hifi supplier. Excellent service from all which is a testament to their determination to meet the needs of customers in a time of great disruption. Thank you Marion, Gary and Gordon. I wish you could hear how great the Wilson Benesch with 2.0 arm combined with a Keces Ephono sounds. Great advice, Gary! Best wishes to you all.
Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Even during covid, Gary went out of his way to provide best solution at the best price. Couldn’t ask for more, a real pleasure.
Audio Emotion Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 436 reviews