Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2017
Robert H
Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 19th September 2017
Phill R
ALL GOOD HELPFUL INFORMATION JUST A CALL.
I recently purchased 2 items from Audio Emotion, the second one over the telephone. The service was very good knowledgeable and friendly and the items arrive the following day. The only issue was that there was some delay in receiving the receipted invoice for the second item. I would however have no hesitation in purchasing from them in the future.
I purchased a pair of pre-owned loudspeakers from Audio Emotion in October 2020. AE were very responsive on the telephone but a bit tardy about replying to emails and sending parcel tracking details (again, expect via email). They had a problem with a delivery partner not collecting when expected, but their backup courier collected the next day and got the speakers to me the next weekday (a Monday); and, once they arrived, well packed and complete, the speakers were great! Very pleased with my purchase in the end :-). I'd be happy to buy from again (new or pre-owned), especially if they can get their act together regarding sending out tracking details!
Reliable dealer, very satisfactory transaction to Germany and very good remote control! A small criticism: The shipping costs for such a small shipment are a little too high in my opinion!
Loses one star this time due to lack of communication, not being able to phone due to a bad chest infection I emailed for a stock check & when I received a confirmation email I followed the link & ordered a record cleaning machine. I received an "order status update" email just saying that my order was being processed then nothing more. Three days later I emailed for an update & received a reply stating that the item was coming direct from the distributor & would be delivered by the end of the week, I feel that this information should have been provided as follow a follow up from the "order status update". The cleaner did arrive later that day. Perhapse I should have waited & telephoned.
Although the item ordered was shown as in stock, in fact it wasn’t and alternatives were offered. I requested refund which was actioned very quickly. Would use again.
Very quick service and securely delivered.
The two Puritan mains cables I ordered weren't in stock, but were delivered anyhow in just a few days. Good service, communications and price - offset somewhat by £9.20 UK delivery charge, which appears to be on the high side for a small order.
Item received securely packaged, only disappointment was the cost of postage. Charged for next day delivery via DPD Courier company over £9 pounds but item not even delivered within 2 days, I have purchased similar items from other retailers and not been charged anything.
I live in the Netherlands and first did an email-inquiry about the product and shipping. Gary C. gave me a quick and sattisfied answer, so I ordered a pair of QUAD S4 speakers. paid by credit-card and delivered by DPD in 6 days. Today I'm listening music by the brand new QUAD S4 speakers. I'm very sattisfied. Audio Emotion crew thanks!!
Friendly and reply soon, would like to trade next time.
fast clear and help full.
Prompt shipping.
purchase made online; advance payment by bank transfer and, after some time, product received regularly; until now everything is fine
This is a company that I have used repeatedly and always found them helpful, enthusiastic and positive people to deal with. Gary's enthusiasm and knowledge about all things 'HIFI' is both infectious and persuasive but most importantly, helpful. That said the Vertex and Leading Edge products sourced through AE don't need a lot of selling - they've all performed brilliantly in my system.
Audio Emotion Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 437 reviews