Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2017
Robert H
Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 19th September 2017
Phill R
I’m sure they are great for high end hi-fi in store but I just wanted an essential accessory for an install - chose next day delivery as they made a big deal about it on their site - what they should have said was next day delivery after we’ve sorted out the order which in my case is a week and still no item. They did call after 4 days and advise that it would be another 4 days but it’s misleading at best. The fact they are asking for a review before the item has even shipped should tell you something about how organised they are. Needless to say turntable still isn’t installed.
Hello Mark and thank you for your review. Apologies for the delay you have experienced on this occasion. We aim to be able to fulfill and dispatch our orders as quickly as possible and as advertised. Unfortunately we experienced an unexpected issue with availability from the manufacturer. Prior to contacting you with an update about this we were working to communicate with them to find a solution. The manufacturer advised that they have stopped production of the item however we were successful in negotiating a one off piece to be produced for you. We see the item has now been delivered, please accept our apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused with your install.
I'm a little disappointed, the cable came to me without its original packaging. for a cable purchased as new is not good. I'm a little disappointed, the cable came to me without its original packaging. for a cable purchased as new is not good.
Hi Cristian, Sorry to hear you are disappointed with your purchase from us. The packaging supplied is how we received the item from the manufacturer. If you send us an image of what you received we can forward it to the manufacturer for their feedback. Thanks, Steve
Audio Emotion Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 443 reviews