Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2017
Robert H
Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 19th September 2017
Phill R
It is notoriously difficult to get sensible advice about what hifi products will suit one, especially as most audio emporia have a relatively high turnover of staff and don't take the trouble to actually listen to the customer, so busy are they with their own agenda. Buying gear without listening is without hearing them properly is usually a recipe for disaster. Except from Audio Emotion. The good folk at Audio Emotion give good advice, recommend products suited to one's idiosyncrasies, because they have got to know you over the years. Phone calls with them are always pleasant and reassuring (perhaps it's the Scottish way!). They can be bought from with confidence! It might cost you a bit more than you thought, but it's worth it!
Gordon was very knowledgeable and helped me make the right choices. He worked out a very good deal in part exchange and I ended up with a system which exceeded my expectations. Audio Emotion stock high end systems but at realistic prices. The clue is in the name. Quality systems convey the music. It's refreshing to find a dealer offering "a try at home" in the context of ones own system. Local dealers don't always offer the choice of equipment and I think this is where Audio Emotion scores very highly. I will certainly be returning in the future!
Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2017
Excellent service from Gary who agreed price and delivered in 24hrs. Quality dealer who answered all my quest promptly and with enthusiasm! Can't ask for better
Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 19th September 2017
Buying world-class audio is not a cheap endeavor, so I was looking for an audio dealer that treated me well and made me feel comfortable about my decision. Gary and Marion at Audio Emotions treat me like a valued customer and give me excellent advice based on my tastes in music listening. I thought that I had a good system until I replaced my aging control unit (preamp) with a Luxman. Wow, what a difference! I couldn't be happier and highly recommend Audio Emotion to all audio enthusiasts.
I have only dealt with Audio Emotion on one occasion and they were at all times informative and easy to do business with. The delivery of some cables was quick and efficient. Recommended.
Well thank you again Audio Emotion as I have bought all my equipment from yourselves & just upgraded my speaker cables from the already excellent Chord signature reference to the now absolutely superb Hi Diamond 7 which has really opened up the midrange superbly & as for that added octave of bass which I would not of thought possible? But my Triangle Magellan Duetto’s have really come alive with extra bass brilliant!! These cables are massive value for money! Thanks! Ray Morris.
Simply the best, better than all the rest..........
I can’t consider myself an audiophile but I know what I like when it comes to sound. Gordon at Audio Emotion appeared to recognise what I was looking for when it came to upgrading my turntable and amp. The television now sits redundant in its corner as my rediscovered love of music fills my home with the system suggested by Gordon. Now looking for an excuse to revisit the store. Cheers.
There is no better retailer than Audio Emotion in the UK. Knowledge about equipment, fast responses, fast delivery... and HiFi (low to high end) equipment. Also, Gary will answer every single question/doubt based on your system/preferences. I bought different equipment, but only after dozens of messages that were answered very promptly. Extremely recommended.
Great customer care
AudioEmotion is my favourite vendor. I made my first purchase last week on May 14th, 2019 and I received the item (AudioLab 6000N) on May, 21st directly at my office. If you live in UK probably 7 days for the delivery is not something to highlight but I live in Argentina, and it is incredible that in Just 7 days I can enjoy my purchase. Thanks a lot AudioEmotion, it was my first purchase but not the last one. In fact I am placing now an order for the Audiolab 6000A. Thanks!!!!
Given plenty of information on when my order would be delivered.No problems whatsoever.Recommended.
It shows that this is a family business just by the way you are looked after.Gary was excellent, enthusiastic and worked hard to come up with an option that worked for all. Quick to respond and a fair deal all round. The reputation is well deserved and I would both recommend and deal with these guys again without doubt
Having bought used equipment from Audio Emotion I can say that their descriptions are accurate and their prices very reasonable.
First time I have purchased from Audio Emotion, excellent service, took as long as predicted from placing order to delivery. I am not a prolific reviewer, suffice it to say the product exceeded my expectations. Thank you.
Good deal Shipping fast Thanks
I´m very satisfied with Audio Emotion staff. They very quickly responded to my e-mails. Later they provided me text information about delivery time. I have received goods well packed, damaged proof. Great service.
Nice Team, quick response, customer centric quality service and speedy delivery. Great experience and journey shopping at Audio Emotion !
It's difficult to write a review for Audio Emotion without sounding like you've become a member of a cult! In all the dealings I've had with Audio Emotion I have always received impeccable customer service. This is not a shop that wants to sell you the most expensive items, instead they listen to what your system consists of and offer advise based on years of experience. Shipping is always fast and secure. Personally if I am buying Hi-Fi online, Audio Emotion is my go to retailer.
A big thank you once again to Gary and all at Audio Emotion. Made to feel at home from the first telephone call to leaving the shop. Wonderful service, both during the visit and after on the telephone. They give excellent advice, great trade in service when required and above all honest and straight forward advice on what you are looking to achieve for your musical enjoyment. I cannot recommend them highly enough, the warmth and kindness of the all of them are a credit to their business. Thank you so much.
Audio Emotion Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 436 reviews