Attitude Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Attitude Clothing
Read Attitude Clothing Reviews

admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

It’s over a week since I emailed asking how we access the store credit we have, still no response from you.
I am still yet to receive my refund following my last order and have had no confirmation as to when I will receive it. Very unhappy as I love shopping here
Still waiting for a refund for the broken mirror that we recieved. Had no emails back. Just being ignored. The mirror was such bad quality that it broke during transit. Not happy at all. Will be rating on trust pilot if do not get refund soon.
Really great customer service, despite a few hiccups Barry quickly did everything he could to resolve the issues I was having and I'm really pleased with the outcome and the products are great!
Been waiting for ages for my money back in my bank account keep emailing but get ignored 150 is alot of money to loose get it sorted now
Have used Attitude many times in the past, but this will be the last. Very unhappy with customer service - very slow to refund and had to pay for delivery and return, even though returns are advertised as free.
After ordering the site said it would be 6-12 working days before my order would be shipped. It had now been almost a month and my order set I’ll says “waiting to be dispatched.” I was going to wait till it’s been a month, but I’m just wondering when my order is going to be shipped? I’ve received one update since I made my purchase but the status still says “waiting to be dispatched.” No indication of what that means. At this point, I’m ready to just cancel me order and purchase from somewhere else.
Received a refund with no warning and no contact from the company, was not told me order was cancelled or why, very disappointed
I ordered almost a month ago and have emailed customer service 3 separate times and still haven’t gotten a response,I just want to know the status of my order
You never contacted me or dealt with my issue I will be contacting my bank.
I didn’t receive my full order. I emailed to advise this and have had no response over 1 week later. Won’t use again
Never got the item nor the tracking number 😔 Still waiting
Avoid at all costs. Item was not in stock. They never sent my money back. I returned 2 items. Never received a refund. Thankfully I have paid through PayPal. Waiting on PayPal to sort the case. As no reply from company. And phone line doesn’t work and emails non existent. No one has replied.
Not well pleased with their refunds policy which is not made explicit on their website. I bought items costing over £50 so got free delivery. I then returned an item, which I paid the postage for, yet they also deducted the free delivery cost. A bit of a cheap shot so buyer beware...if you return an item, you'll pay for the return AND you'll pay back the 'free' £3.99 delivery cost.
An item was missing from my order and one item was damaged. For a month I have been trying to get a response from customer service. Terrible company. The items they sell are available elsewhere. I will never buy from them again. Even the head of customer services ignored my email. Diabolical treatment of customers.
Find it quite cheeky for attitude clothing to send me an email asking about my experience when they can't even answer to a customer service email I sent weeks ago. What a joke
My bag still says awaiting dispatch after ordering it on the 26th of December. Emailed customer service twice with no response. 3 weeks later and I have idea when I’ll get my bag. Super disappointing.
still haven't received my parcel I ordered the 20/12 ????? No one is answering my emails. Very poor
Haven't received my order however item shows in stock on the website. Opened a request which remains to have had any update after 3 weeks, after getting in touch with the customer service manager very little care or consideration was shown.
Furious! Has taken two transactions of €35 out of my account and a following €30 today?! And i didnt even get what i ordered!
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.63 based on 3,330 reviews