Attitude Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Attitude Clothing
Read Attitude Clothing Reviews

admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

I really liked the funny period pants but delivery was a bit slow.
The shirts were awesome, but way too small. It is a size medium but fits xs. Quite disappointed but the shipping was okay.
Exchanged an item and once they got it, they took a week to send out a new item. This would’ve been fine if they had let me know when they sent it out; I just woke up one morning and it had arrived.
Arrived quickly, reasonable value, would've preferred better packaging as they were sunglasses and in a plastic postage bag. More padding for fragile items please.
Attitude Clothing 4 star review on 9th April 2021
I wish I had seen other folks having trouble with ordering demonias before I purchased, however I only had to wait a few extra days, I needed them for Saturday they arrived Tuesday. I'd recommend they switch supplier as clearly their current one is a bit useless. However all my other orders have been totally fine.
Unique and cool clothes, accessories and homeware all in one place.
Bought t-shirt, got t-shirts. What more do you require of a t-shirt seller? Quality was good, as was fit.
I loved my hat tights and demonias :D They look real cute together or separate on different outfits, only nitpick I have is sadly the tights already have a ladder in them, that may be a mis step on my part.
no problems with attitude clothing really but the demonia brand are sized too small, i’ve had two different styles of demonias both size 7 witch i am for any shoe usually but both have been really small lengthwise, so a bit of a hassle having to send two pairs back for a size 8 instead, but overall quick exchange and quick delivery with no problems
The service from attitude was spot on I had my boots within a few days, way before they were due. The boots are definitely made for thin legs tho
The shoes are perfect and loved already. They didn't arrive on time, but the issue was dealt with more than fairly by a great team.
The first item I received was damaged and after contacting Attitude clothing they offered me a refund or replacement. I received the replacement and it was ok. Good customer service, many thanks. Nice little plant pot
Customer Service was actually very good - despite being via email only and not contactable by phone, several failed attempts made. Was notified of garments out of stock and offered options. Refund requested and payment was made promptly and without fuss.
I ordered bleaching kits and directions plum dye. Package came quickly and was I'm good condition. Price was fair and good products for dark hair. Will be using again
Thank you for the review we are pleased you like the hair dye products that you ordered.
Speedy service, lovely-looking anatomical heart candle, but the toxic cherry scent was a surprise & was too vile to light the candle. Unfortunately we had to throw it away as couldn’t stand the smell.
Ordered with these guys recently, service and quality excellent, tooka while to arrive but within the time frame stated!
I loved the products I got and they were great quality and it arrived quick! However, I wish there was less plastic used in packaging but otherwise it was great :-)
The Velvet Blue Hair Dye I Received Was Very Good, The Order Arrived Within 5 Days And There’s A Lot More Than I Expected, Meaning I Can Redye When I Wish
We get very good feedback for the Lunar Tides hair dye, thank you for the review.
Item was difficult to open Had to break jar. Colour was good. Quick delivery
Lovely hair hye, pretty colours but one of my tubs lid had broken and it had leaked in the bag :/ but apart from that a good store
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.64 based on 3,331 reviews