Attitude Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Attitude Clothing
Read Attitude Clothing Reviews

admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

Super fast delivery and fantastic communications all the way through transaction
The outfit itself was amazing looking, however it has left me with really bad scratches everywhere all over the top of my thighs and my arms, and on anybody who touched me in my birthday
Very speedy delivery Very good quality goods Very pleased with service
Brilliant, great value as the item I bought was more expensive on other sites
Quick delivery and great quality items. Will be ordering again from Attitude clothing without a shadow of doubt.
It’s over a week since I emailed asking how we access the store credit we have, still no response from you.
I am still yet to receive my refund following my last order and have had no confirmation as to when I will receive it. Very unhappy as I love shopping here
I am very happy with the quality of the items that i bought and would recommend and have no hesitation in recommending the company as the clothing and service is of a high standerd
Ordered a hoody for our granddaughter. It was too big and needed to be returned and smaller size was out of stock. Emailed Attitude and received instructions for return, then rang to clarify one of the instructions. Phone was answered straight away by a person not a machine - fantastic. Return was straight forward and we got a refund no problem so ordered another item which arrived and was great for our granddaughter. Excellent service, excellent staff and excellent customer service. All good.
Love this company. Package arrived as promised. Would buy from them again
Bought for my granddaughter s birthday, not presented them yet but I can see that the quality is good and the sizing is correct. I am sure she will love them.
Both pairs of boots I ordered came surprisingly quickly. Each pair was individually packaged and presented with care - absolutely love them!
Absolutely top-notch customer service and delivery time! I made the mistake of ordering the wrong Demonia shoes and was panicking about this, but Attitude Clothing sorted it out for me in about 3 minutes flat on the phone and had the correct shoes delivered to me within a couple of days. Couldn't fault them! I would highly recommend this company!
Brilliant brothel creepers !
Purchased with this company many times over the last few years. Very pleased with their products and service. Recommended!
Quick and easy shipping. Very happy with the items i brought ans will be buying more!
Attitude Clothing 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Ordered a Viddy Well Purse and it is Amazing!! Really happy with item and speed of delivery. Was kept up to date with my order the whole time. Will happily order from Attitude Clothing again and have recommended to friends.
Still waiting for a refund for the broken mirror that we recieved. Had no emails back. Just being ignored. The mirror was such bad quality that it broke during transit. Not happy at all. Will be rating on trust pilot if do not get refund soon.
Really pleased with my purchase of fishnet insert opaque tights. They have been bought for a forthcoming photoshoot.
I really liked the funny period pants but delivery was a bit slow.
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.63 based on 3,330 reviews