Attitude Clothing Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Attitude Clothing

admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

Giada Barbieri
"Simply perfect! It fits perfectly and the material is high quality, very beautiful!"
Robert Stedman
"the clothing I have bought is fantastic and the service is fast"
Katie Jean Lester
"As I said on your twitter page! I’m very happy with my jumper it’s nice and warm! And the arrival was on time! Best business ever!"
"Everything was just perfect"
"A few days after placing an order with no issues, I received an e-mail saying that the item could not be shipped to my country and my order would be canceled and I would get a refund. There was no indication on the item, through checkout, no restrictions, nothing to tell me that the item could not be shipped to the location I typed in. I received a full refund which is why I'm leaving this at 2 stars instead of 1, but I paid with PayPal as that was the only payment method that worked with my type of debit card, so my refund is now stuck as PayPal balance, and I don't feel comfortable buying from this website again, as there is no way for me to tell if my order will be canceled a few days later, due to shipping restrictions I wasn't told about."
"Loved most my items and the one I didn't you refunded me with no problem. Thank you!"
"Very attentive And fast"
"I had some issues with the order but the customer service was brilliant and they helped me in the best way!"
"Great product, fast shipping. Many Thanks!"
"Great choice & prices with very fast delivery. Along with Killstar as the only alternative clothing stores which cater for my fashion/lifestyle that I use online. Very satisfied with service. Thanks. David the jolly Geordie Goth."
"I have dealt with Attitude clothing a few times, delivery is always very fast. But what really made them 5star is their customer service, i accidentally broke a strap on a pair of jeans i bought and emailed seeing if i could buy a replacement. They got back to me very quickly and they did it free of charge which is amazing considering it’s a business! i love them i will 100% be shopping here a lot more"
"I thought the shoes online looked great but when they arrived they were even better.. Easy delivery and on time.. Yes yes yes to the attitude"
"The dress is gorgeous, but unfortunately Attitude Clothing’s size guide makes no sense as doesn’t say what sizes mean. So I went on the brands website and used their measurements and I ordered what I thought would fit me, but it’s a little big."
"The coat I bought was fantastic. A really good buy and arrived really quickly. Would highly recommended this company"
"Good fit, price and quality. Never used before...Nice little find"
"Fast shipping, delivered exactly what was ordered."
"Chose standard free delivery, turned up after only a couple of days. Very pleased!"
"Such a great company to deal with and I absolutely adore my boots 💙"
"Nice selection of clothes and jewellery etc. Some stuff is expensive but they have a wide range of quality stuff and they send items quickly. Great site for alternative people"
"Great company who go out their way to ensure everything you’ve ordered is to your absolute liking and preferred choice and when out of stock they do work fast and hard to ensure the stocks are refilled fast and effectively so that orders can go ahead and be dispatched! There was a slight delay in my order being dispatched but this was because they had to request the demonia boots from the warehouse but the staff on the phone from attitude clothing were extremely helpful polite and gave me reassurance that my order would arrive and it most certainly did! Can’t fault the service they give customers at all! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Plus! I purchased demonia platform boots and absolutely love them and will definitely be ordering with attitude clothing again in the near future as all their products are indeed high quality and worth the money!"
"Absolutely brilliant service and I.m so pleased with my coat, it's soooo me! Thanks Attitude. I'll be back again!"
"Very happy with item and very fast delivery :)"
"Absolutely amazing sugoi I just really love this website."
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.72 based on 1,883 reviews