Attitude Clothing Reviews

admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

Robert Stedman
Robert Stedman
"the clothing I have bought is fantastic and the service is fast"
Katie Jean Lester
Katie Jean Lester
"As I said on your twitter page! I’m very happy with my jumper it’s nice and warm! And the arrival was on time! Best business ever!"
Jodie Brasher
Jodie Brasher
Verified Buyer
"Loved the products I brought, delivery came sooner than expected which was brilliant :) definitely be returning often and recommending to my friends and my family :)"
Emily Wearden
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery. Even got measurements for dress before I ordered. Great customer serves."
Inga Kakite
Verified Buyer
"Orders arrive quickly, love things I have ordered, and brilliant communication when I had query about exchanging."
Sonia Foreman
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery great quality great prices.🖤"
Michael Marlow-gadsden
Verified Buyer
"I ordered friendship necklaces white and what looked like black. Only problem was the black was just a tinted silver. Other than that it arrived on time with no problems and they seem and feel in good order"
"Love the quirky styles."
"excellent alternative clothing Would definitely shop again"
Jodie Thatcher
Verified Buyer
"Orders received in stated time, items were great quality and good value for money 😊"
"I bought 2 bikinis and a pair of shorts, I had to contact them to query why the order had not been posted they were very quick at responding, very polite and very happy. They couldn't do one of the items in my size which was a shame but I got my other items very promptly afterwards. I got 2 bikinis that fit well, both from the attitude brand. I was concerned when ordering initially as I've ordered off other sites and other brands which come up small. I would definitely recommend using attitude and haves gone on to buy more items."
Jennifer Rogers
Verified Buyer
"Excellent shopping experience Quick delivery High quality product Thanks"
"Wanted to order the current mood obsidian boots in a size 6 - initially they weren't in stock so I requested to be notified when they were back. A week or so later an email came through saying they were in stock and attached was a discount code! Wonderful boots, ace service! Will definitely purchase from Attitude again x"
Helena Frännhag
Verified Buyer
"Lovely clothes; affordable prices – and, above all: awesome customer service. Couldn't be happier with Attitude Clothing :)"
"Delivery got a bit messed up but got it in the end. Love the top, good fit good quality 😁"
"Fantastic service. Amazing headpiece 💖"
"Exactly like the picture, was shipped very fast I love it!"
"Very good quality for very low prices"
"Quick delivery.."
"Nice clothes!"
Juliane Longden
Verified Buyer
"Am very happy with my top from Attitude clothing."
"My 11yr old daughter chose the YRU 4D boots for school and absolutely loves them ... Don't know about school but who cares... Everyone has the right to express their individuality!"
Lee Hindson
Verified Buyer
"Always been a customer of Attitude Clothing. Never had a bad experience so will definitely be shopping here in the future."
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.71 based on 1,700 reviews