Attitude Clothing Reviews

""
Attitude Clothing 4 star review on 8th June 2020
Emma Allen
More Photos & Videos
Well. The shoes I ordered where backlogged and they told me there is no ETA on them. So who knows if I will ever even receive them, while that isnt there fault i suppose when I asked customer service if i could split my order and get the rest of my items now they told me id have to pay for shipping again. Not great!
The item arrived broken, but thanks to Barry in customer service, who was amazing, I have now received another. Thanks Barry
I never received my order, because they “canceled and refunded” it, when I refused to pay additional post-sale monies they attempted to swindle out of me for “ extra shipping fees.” The amount they wanted for shipping was almost as much as the cost of the items. Here’s what they had to say :

“We never surcharge clothing, you have ordered loads of low value very light items that need packaging. This takes up a lot of space in the cargo. Air freight is expensive, we just pass on the expense, that’s all. The order is cancelled and refunded.”

There’s nothing about extra fees on the website, and the site automatically adds shipping. Frankly, the amount for shipping that was already paid, prior to being sent and additional PayPal for more money, was the most I’ve ever paid on just shipping fees in my entire life. If you order from them, be aware they might send you a PayPal invoice requesting more money from you post sale. The other issue is that, if you’re American, you probably won’t get the same amount back that you initially paid. I didn’t get all my money back.
Wonderful service. Easy checkout, great prices, and kept up-to-date with my order status throughout. I have no experience with the customer service as I had no need to contact them; their help section and FAQs were clear and thorough when I did need them.
Perfect service!
Total scam
Excellent. Transaction was simple and my items arrived quickly. Thank you
Ordered an Anne Stokes painting to match others my fiance has already got, looks great on the wall.
So good to find an online shop that delivers on everything. Great products, great prices and fast delivery. Very impressed.
Love this website so much! Everything I ordered was amazing.
Good products, good price and arrived fast.
I loved everything except the triple moon goddess shelf which arrived broken:( I paid extra for shipping and so I thought it would be very carefully wrapped yet it was still broken.
Searched everywhere for this product and Attitude emailed me when it was back in stock. Item is amazing and delivery times good - great range available on website. Thanks very much!
I ordered quite a few hair dyes, there was a great selection and delivery was quick but the packaging wasn’t adequate for the weight of the bottles, as the package was damaged and completely torn open. Thankfully all the products arrived still in it but stuffing 8 bottles into a flimsy envelope bubble mailer was probably not the best idea!
I love attitude clothing, I used it to buy multiple pots of hair dye and the deliveries were super quick (only 3 working days). The product was in perfect condition and I was informed at at every point of the process.
Bought shoes for my daughters birthday. They are beautiful. She will be very pleased with them.
Love the collections..! The customer service is great :) prompt replies and really helpful
Love the clothes. Fitted perfectly. (Order was a dress, top and socks. Have added pic of the top.)
Attitude Clothing 5 star review on 1st July 2020
My items haven't even been shipped and I ordered them a few weeks ago now and I'm being asked to review
El envío llegó a tiempo y correcto. El modelo es grande pero con un gran diseño. Pedí una talla 7 y es equivalente a un 41 EU.
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.75 based on 2,710 reviews