Attitude Clothing Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Attitude Clothing

admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

Giada Barbieri
"Simply perfect! It fits perfectly and the material is high quality, very beautiful!"
Robert Stedman
"the clothing I have bought is fantastic and the service is fast"
Katie Jean Lester
"As I said on your twitter page! I’m very happy with my jumper it’s nice and warm! And the arrival was on time! Best business ever!"
"Good prices, quick shipping. Highly recommend!"
"Got some great sale bargains, fast postage too, very pleased."
"The hat I ordered ended up being like a dressing up hat rather than a fashion hat. I should of returned but I had lost packaging"
"Ordered patches. They came in from the UK to the US pretty quickly. Good quality patches. My only gripe is you cannot cancel the order after you place it. However you can return it. Otherwise I liked it and I will purchase from here agian."
"Got exactly what I wanted and it arrived so quick to sweden I love this site!"
"Everything was great! I will buy from you again! +++++"
"You did perfect as always. Excellent products and very good packaging."
"Excellent! Arrived quickly. Fit perfectly! Look great."
"I'm so glad I've discovered Attitude Clothing. They stock a wide range of products to suit every taste, size and budget and the quality is always very good. Their customer service is also very good as their returns are free and they respond to emails quickly. It's also worth paying the extra £1 for next day delivery and subscribing to the email list."
"Ordered a shirt it arrived on time and quality as they said very happy with my purchase and service"
"Items came very quickly. Site easy to navigate and items exactly as described and pictured. Fab top! Great quality material. Almost perfect fit...bit loose at the choker, but all in all very happy"
"Prompt service, would defo use again"
"Fast shipping to the US thank you!"
"I had a great experience ordering from this site. The customer service was really nice aswell and responded in good time. My Product had good quality and got all the details as on the website. I'd definitely would recommend others to order items from here. Thank you!"
"My planchette ring arrived safe and quick. I love it! It's a good size but not too big. It looks a nicely finished piece. I like its brushed steel texture. Cheers, eve blackmore"
"Everything was perfect and super fast, thank you!"
"L’expédition a été rapide, cependant une fermeture de la chaussure ne fonctionne pas."
"Shipping was extremely fast and the shoes are lovely, they are light and pretty"
"Received my item on time and perfectly packed. The size was perfect and I will definitely be buying from Attitude Clothing again. Thank you."
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.73 based on 2,065 reviews