Attitude Clothing Reviews

Read Attitude Clothing Reviews

admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

Fabulous item. Brilliant service will buy again 👏
First experience with you. I bought 2 pairs of shoes. One of them was not wearable (packaging mistake: there were twice the left foot!). It took me one month to get a refund, and I only got a refund of the cost of the shoes, without any participation in the customs fees (67 euros!). Luckily the other pair (a gift for a birthday) was fine, but then extremely expensive in the end. I won't take the risk of another order.
The trousers I ordered are brilliant, I can still smell that new leather smell on them and they fit nicely.
everything fitted well, all very comfortable clothes to wear. and the shoes are easy to walk in.
Bin überaus zufrieden mit der Qualität und Lieferung.
Both times the product was broken, but I got a refund.
Brilliant! Bought lunar tides blood moon hair dye and this stuff is amazing! Usually red fade really quickly but after a month it's still looking good. Also great service, quick delivery, very happy.
Excellent!!! Very fast shipping.
Easy to order from. Huge variety to choose from. My order arrived earlier than expected. Excellent, can't rate them highly enough.
Amazing company to deal with . Will be a returning customer for sure
Item as described. The candles have an amazing smell. Delivery was fast.
Such good quality I received lots of complements .
Delivered on time, well packaged and items true to size and as expected - returned 2 items aa they didn't not suit me. While process easy and hassle free. Will use again
My order was delivered faster than I expected, and was exactly what I wanted, would recommend 100%.
I put my order in back in August and despite putting my address in correctly, it was shipped to an entirely different country. It’s now been 3 months of me trying to reach out about it and I’ve heard nothing back. I guess I’m just out the $200 I spent. Thanks for nothing, attitude!
The boots I bought have not been shipped for at least 3 weeks and I am not allowed a refund
Perfect, Slightly a little wide for the foot but with thick socks or soles this is not a problem
Attitude Clothing 5 star review on 13th November 2021 Attitude Clothing 5 star review on 13th November 2021
even tho my hair was bleached well, the colour did not turn out the way i expected. pretty purple ! it was just a little lighter than what i thought. the pots are also very small so even with three i was struggling to get enough.
Great quality & excellent service. Returns were easy as the sizing was slightly smaller than expected, so I returned one dress and reordered in the larger size.
Everything went very smoothly with my order, I am expecting my niece to love the belt.........
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.62 based on 3,537 reviews