Attitude Clothing Reviews

admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

Click Here
""
"Most beautiful and comfortable boots ever"
Giada Barbieri
"Simply perfect! It fits perfectly and the material is high quality, very beautiful!"
Robert Stedman
"the clothing I have bought is fantastic and the service is fast"
"Timely delivery with good quality products."
"For the price, Brilliant alt clothing for people that refuse to look like sheep in the herd.... will be buying much more!! Xx"
"Ordered a pair of Demonia shoes, and 5 minutes after ordering them I realized that I had ordered the wrong size, so I emailed their customer support and they said that they would change the order - which they did so that was very nice. The shoes came pretty quickly too, I ordered them 30/09 and they arrived 08/10 so that was super neat. Very good experience over all."
"I love my little moon mirror and the crazy color hair dyes I got are awesome thank you so much"
"Very professional. From website to delivery of parcel I cannot fault this Company. Thoroughly recommended."
"The boots I ordered for my daughter are perfect. She was so happy with them we had to go out straight away to show them off? Fast shipping and the boots are really good quality."
"Came within days which was perfect, and looked exactly like it did on the photo. Was comfortable, and looks perfect. Would recommend."
"Fast delivery great price and great product (TUK creepers)"
"Fast delivery. Good quality product. Been ordering my goth clothes from Killstar and it either falls apart or shrinks in the wash straight away. Will now be using attitude as it’s much better quality and price! Thanks guys!"
"Really happy with my products from Attitude Clothing. Made me feel right at home in my witches hut."
"Great service, fast delivery. Sadly the item was to big for me, so I’m currently waiting on a refund. Otherwise it would have been an excellent buy."
"Omg LOVE this dress! The material is such good quality considering the price point. The fit is a half size too loose but pretty much true to size. Just such a beautiful sexy style - and the side slit OH my!"
"Top class service and products and a great price, very happy:-)"
"I ordered two gorgeous faux leather belts from Attitude. They arrived just on time and the products met my expectations both in quality and appearance. The sizing was accurate as well. It's been an excellent experience buying for the first time here and it certainly won't be the last. Totally recommended!"
"Items were great and one of the few places you can buy them in the UK, so I'm very pleased I didn't have to wait the same length of time I would've had to if I only had the option of buying from an America site. Not only was the wait cut down, but I also received my order well before the predicted delivery date."
"My hoodie is so beautiful and cuddly. I was amazed at how quickly it arrived in the mail, too. Thanks guys."
"Item arrived on time and in good packaging. Very pleased with the shelf as was my daughter"
"Easy to order, delivery was prompt and all items were there"
"Great cardigan and used Royal Mail for delivery! Will definitely order from again"
"Very fast shipping, customer service was great and very helpful."
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.75 based on 2,277 reviews