Attitude Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Attitude Clothing
Read Attitude Clothing Reviews

admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

As always I got excellent service from Attitude.
Thank you for the review, we aim to provide a consistently high level of service to our customers.
My bag still says awaiting dispatch after ordering it on the 26th of December. Emailed customer service twice with no response. 3 weeks later and I have idea when I’ll get my bag. Super disappointing.
Blue velvet hair dye - the colour didn’t work on my hair. It’s turned my hair green and not blue! Also the dye is very runny too
was slightly too big but only cos i wanted it to be fairly tight, but i managed to adjust it. Looked exactly as pictured. Needed it for a cosplay and was made up when i found this as it was exactly what i needed.
Thank you for your review.
I still haven't received my item 😭
ruthbarker42@gmail.com
Prompt service
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you like our fast service.
I love buying from attitude clothing ..I been buying from this company for over 20 years I love buying they have super fast shipping
Thank you for your review. It is great to get feedback like this from such a longstanding customer.
Always great quality items and fast delivery 5 stars!
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you loved the fast delivery of your order.
still haven't received my parcel I ordered the 20/12 ????? No one is answering my emails. Very poor
Haven't received my order however item shows in stock on the website. Opened a request which remains to have had any update after 3 weeks, after getting in touch with the customer service manager very little care or consideration was shown.
Quick delivery, perfect fit, as described very good quality
Thank you for your review, we are pleased that you are so happy with the product and our fast shipping.
Furious! Has taken two transactions of €35 out of my account and a following €30 today?! And i didnt even get what i ordered!
The coffin shaped shelve is solid,a brilliant piece of art. Delivery was exceptional and arrived within the time they said
This shelf is very popular we are very pleased you like it so much and are happy with our fast delivery. Thank you for taking the time to send in the review.
Ordered Christmas presents for daughter days before Christmas. Everything arrived really quickly and before Christmas, given how close I was to the wire I was half expecting it not to arrive. Website easy to use and daughter seems pleased with everything. Kept up to date regarding delivery via text. Cannot fault efficiency. Will use again
Thank you for your review, we ship stock items (pretty much everything we sell except certain footwear) for fast delivery.
Really pleased with my purchase
Thank you for the review.
It came a little late but it was exactly what I was expecting. It's totally worth the wait!!
Thank you for the review, we did ship your order straight away however there have been delays with the mail around Christmas time.
Absolutely love my purchase! Amazing fast delivery too :)
That is great to hear! Thank you for the 5 star review.
Shocking ... just absolutely disgusted... to think I paid for next day delivery on a pair of demonia boots on the 17th December and I've still nit recieved them... I've sent endless emails n had nothing back... all I've asked is for these to tell that I am correct at the time of ordering my boots they were clearly in stock... I paid next day delivery which should of been the 18th I expected my boots .. but still til this day no boots... wen i went on toy account its states that yous are awaiting stock.. so then if that was the case then if them boits wernt even in stick in the first place then I shouldn't of been able to order then aswell as pay next day delivery ... to still not have any boots... I've just been in ya website and clearly there is a size 4 in stock as we speak.. so why is it still stating on my account that yous are till awaiting stick wen i havent that long been on the website and added a size 4 pair of demonia boots to my basket.. and then I get an alert from attitude clothing tellin me that theres items still in my basket 😬😬😬
Quick delivery despite Christmas post issues.
Thank you for the review.
I have not received the items I order on the 18th December. I have contacted them several times to ask for a delivery date and never received any response. Customer care is terrible!!!!
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.65 based on 3,163 reviews