Attitude Clothing Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Attitude Clothing

admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

Verified Buyer
"the clothing I have bought is fantastic and the service is fast"
Verified Buyer
"As I said on your twitter page! I’m very happy with my jumper it’s nice and warm! And the arrival was on time! Best business ever!"
Jodie Brasher
Jodie Brasher
Verified Buyer
"Loved the products I brought, delivery came sooner than expected which was brilliant :) definitely be returning often and recommending to my friends and my family :)"
"Lovely dress. Fast delivery and good customer service"
Amanda Dennison
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a t an when it arrived it was fantastic quality, but unfortunately it was to small and Attitude were brilliant and very quick to pay a full refund and would highly recommend them and I will certainly use them again."
"Received item quick was to small sent back with no problems and received quick refund"
Neth Brown
Verified Buyer
"Good selection, most of the prices are good and quick delivery. First time I had to return an item, ever, and it went without any issues."
Amy-jayne Oatway
Verified Buyer
"Great product + delivered in good time"
Kath Adlam
Verified Buyer
"Happy with goods fast service quality goods"
"They had just what I wanted / needed, at a great price compared to other online stores, and despatched the items quickly. Excellent."
"Good variety, easy to shop with quick delivery"
Benjamin Wagner
Verified Buyer
"Super cool items with a wow effect. Very friendly and no problems with exchange."
Fiona Woods
Verified Buyer
"Both of the items I ordered fit perfectly and I was very happy"
Verified Buyer
"the clothing I have bought is fantastic and the service is fast"
Stella Henraat
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was very fast, feline coat is perfect, size was good, beautiful coat and good communication! I am very satisfied about your online shop and is very easy to order😃"
"Good quality items at a good price. Site easy to browse."
Verified Buyer
"the products loo like the pictures on the website and shipping was quite fast to France"
Averil Aplin
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery, easy to order! The clothes are good quality and fit well. It’s just the price of items that hurt my wallet."
Sarah Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Ordered the medusa's make up, the eye dust in purple rain, fantastic!!! Brilliant colour!! Cheers guys x x"
Jamie Dale
Verified Buyer
"There was trouble with the royal mail returning my parcel but Attitude were incredibly patient and kept me up to date with any news. The parcel ended up being missing however I still received my refund. I would definitely shop with attitude clothing again and their support is amazing"
Jenny Kaehler
Verified Buyer
"Good Service and fast shipment, never had any problems, returns also no problems."
Amanda Hammond