Attitude Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Attitude Clothing
Read Attitude Clothing Reviews

admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

Fast delivery, and I love the scarf, thank you.
Thank you for your review, really please you are so happy with the scarf and our delivery time.
Really disappointing- ordered a pair of boots and payment was taken but they didn’t have them in stock and had no idea when they were going to get any ! There was also hair dye on the order which although was in stock wasn’t delivered ended up cancelling the whole lot
Thank you for the review. It needs to be noted that the boots you ordered were clearly marked up on the site as 'pre order' with a future date given. We offered to refund the boots and ship the hair dye straight away. The option was offered to you, however you declined.
My goods arrived quite quickly the products were masks the finish on them was not the best not very straight edges but overall not bad
I’m still waiting on my refund 3 weeks later, never ordering again
Lovely pair of boots, came up a bit big so had to order a smaller size, but over all very pleased :)
Attitude Clothing 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Very quick delivery, dress is wonderful quality and fits just right.
Attitude Clothing 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Arrived promptly, was a present for my daughter who loved it.
Love the skirt! I initially got the wrong size and bought a new one, the customer service has been friendly and helpful throughout!
LOVE IT...............
I love the items, the mugs look exactly like the pictures. Though, I'm quite surprised nothing got damaged going by how beat up the packages were.
Love it!! Absolutely spot on service
Excellent company to deal with, supplying a lovely product at a good price, delivered promptly.
Incredibly delightful to deal with, handling an issue with my order quickly and easily for me
Great service and Great quality products :)
item itself was good, but i paid extra for next-day shipping and didn’t receive that. i was told it was my fault (as i added a safe place for delivery) despite the fact that it was due to arrive by 6pm and it wasn’t even in my country by 4pm so there was no way it would have arrived even if i hadn’t added a safe place.
Great service, thank you
Original email got lost in the system but once I reached out. Customer service was ace
Fantastic selection of clothing, accessories and footwear. Reasonable prices and very speedy delivery. Excellent quality!
Absolutely love this site. There are always new lines being added and plenty to choose from. Homeware and beauty lines too so you can get everything you need on one website. Lots of items you can't find anywhere else and this is why I choose attitude clothing!
Items arrived promptly and the quality is fantastic! Worth every penny.
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.63 based on 3,377 reviews