Attitude Clothing Reviews

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

Palma Zerenga
Palma Zerenga
Verified Buyer

My demonia "dynamite 03" are amazing!!!!
This is awesome to hear, glad you are happy with your shoes and thanks for the review :)
Obscure_decay
Obscure_decay
Unverified Reviewer

They deliver fast and safe :) All my items were carefully wrapped, nothing damaged. The quality is superb. I have underwear, bodysuits, lycra dresses, spikes bra.... And after wearing and washing them they still look like new. For first time I had no problem with sizes when ordering online :) Plus if you need further pictures of the item you want, you surely will find them in their Instagram or Facebook page. A lot of variety and brands, sizes...
The follow up after placing the order was great. They provide all the details up to date.
For me is really worth. I definitely trust them!!

Love xX
Marina
Thank you Marina, this is lovely to hear, glad you like our social media :)
Hannah Burney
Hannah Burney
Verified Buyer

Great quality dress at cheaper price I could find anywhere! Quick delivery also. Will be using attitude clothing a lot more in the future now
Thank you for sending in your review. We always aim to offer the best prices and the fastest possible service and it is great to hear our customers backing this up.
We look forward to hearing from you again.
William A Manders
Verified Buyer

bought to replace,... the vanish hoodie a bargain very rock n roll and for snowboarding use.
attitude clothing for me ticks the boxes of awesome style, trusted tested fast delivery thanks man,..
Heather Smewing
Verified Buyer

I've been ordering from Attitude Clothing for years and they're always amazing. The stuff they sell is brilliant, orders arrive quickly and the staff are so helpful and friendly.
Thank you for your review. We are always happy to help our customers :)
Verified Buyer

The clothes were exactly as described, perfect size and delivered promptly. Totally pleasing online shopping experience! Will be back.
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you like shopping with us. :)
Verified Buyer

Wide selection, good prices and fast service
Verified Buyer

The clothing quality is excellent, the packaging arrived intact and well packed. Very recommended, I am very happy!
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you are happy with your purchase :)
Louise Christensen
Verified Buyer

All the items were right and packed nicely. The postage was quick and I received my items earlier than expected. A nice webside with a wide variety of different products and brands.
Peter Dillon
Verified Buyer

Great friendly service, and I love the fact I can order over the phone. Not many companies still do this. I have suffered identity theft after ordering over the net.
Thank you for your review, our website uses the latest encryption technology to keep your details safe however we are also happy to take orders over the phone :)
Nicci Bailey
Verified Buyer

Always a pleasure. Items arrived quickly. Just so easy to shop with Attitude.
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you are pleased with your purchase :)
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with the item we ordered, good quality and fits well. Fast service too!
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you are pleased with your order :)
Alexandra Svärd
Verified Buyer

It was well package! And my things was like i thought! Im very happy with it and going to shop here more times! 😊😊
Thank you for your review, Happy to hear you are pleased with your purchase,we package our parcel the best way possible :)
Anne Sofie Andersen
Verified Buyer

Great webshop that is easy to navigate. Fast and reasonable priced shipping. I will be back!
Verified Buyer

The shipping was on time and everything was well packed so no damage could have been done, no matter how careless the driver might have been.
Thank you for your review, we make sure all our parcels are package the best possible way :)
Melanie Lanfear

Great service
Verified Buyer

Great service. Very pleased :-)
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear your pleased with your order :)
Verified Buyer

Great items, Delivery and service.
Thank you for your review, glad you are happy with your order :)
Llanos Perez Visanzay
Verified Buyer

I was looking for the puckator's donut hand cream and i discovered this site. I really liked it and the prices were quite affordable. Also the shipping was not very expensive. The things is i got my order really fast! Only a week after making the order, i was receiving my package so i'm really satisfied with Attitude Clothing. Thank you so much.
Thank you for your review. Our new fully tracked service to Spain is great value at just £5.99 (or free with code if your order is above £75).
We are very pleased that you are so happy with the service and your items ordered.
Jack Culley
Verified Buyer

They made the delivery promptly and kept my product safe.
Flor Hernández Hutchinson
Verified Buyer

The brands of clothes, shoes and accessories that you have in stock, and the attention that you have with us.
Verified Buyer

Fast international postage. Excellent quality of items. Just wish there was an afterpay available, as items are expensive. I would shop all the time, if there were different payment options to suit all budgets
Jennifer Miller
Verified Buyer

Very fast and efficient service
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.65 based on 1,253 reviews