Attitude Clothing Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Attitude Clothing

admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

Robert Stedman
"the clothing I have bought is fantastic and the service is fast"
Katie Jean Lester
"As I said on your twitter page! I’m very happy with my jumper it’s nice and warm! And the arrival was on time! Best business ever!"
Jodie Brasher
"Loved the products I brought, delivery came sooner than expected which was brilliant :) definitely be returning often and recommending to my friends and my family :)"
"Amazing shoes and pin I totally love them. Shipping was a little bit slow (2 weeks) but anyway I completely recommend them."
"came quicker than expected! no problems with shipping. high qualitly head turning product with a more than reasonable price"
"Great biking trousers, great fit."
"I bought fabouls top from widow and its wow factor also you need to get shorts from widow back in stock also love how fast you shipping ..also more discount codes be great"
"good quality and price and arrived in good time"
"Great product and super fast delivery couldn't ask for more"
"attitude clothing is my favourite site to buy alternative clothing and gifts .The prices are very good and they always have the latest designs."
"My favorite site. Good job"
"Always great service. High quality clothing."
"Very fast dispatch and item received in excellent condition. Thank you :-)"
"The Jacket i purchased was better that i expected, the print was great and so is the material. Shipping was great and on time too! I will be buying much more from Attitude Clothing in the future!"
"Never been disappointed with Attitude clothing, range, price and delivery all excellent. Same again this time. 😁"
"Love it!"
"Ordered from here about 3 times now, and have had to return an item. They've been great with me and got my refund for my item just fine. All the orders got here in under a week even with the free shipping. Really love this shop!"
"Products were exactly what I expected. Super fast delivery. Definitely recommend."
"Thanks you for everything"
"Everything was perfect. It was very affordable and I am satisfied with shipping. I will shop here again."
"Ordered a bag from Attitude Clothing, absolutely smitten with it one of the best buys I’ve ordered in a while love! Love! Love it!"
"Can't fault. I brought the o-ring harness and it is great quality , and the item was delivered very quickly. I will most definitely use this website again ! Thank you x"
"I love attitude clothing, I order from them once in a while from Canada and the shipping is fast, package is well protected."
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.72 based on 1,816 reviews