Attitude Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Attitude Clothing
Read Attitude Clothing Reviews

admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

Purchased a pair of the black and red striped thigh high socks, they arrived promptly in discreet packaging (win!) and they fit absolutely lovely, quality feels very nice, and they’re super comfy to wear! highly recommend.
Been waiting for ages for my money back in my bank account keep emailing but get ignored 150 is alot of money to loose get it sorted now
Really good shopping experience , excellent service good choice of clothes . I brought a pair of shorts and I love wearing them
Exchanged an item and once they got it, they took a week to send out a new item. This would’ve been fine if they had let me know when they sent it out; I just woke up one morning and it had arrived.
Very fast delivery thank you. My daughter was waiting for these shoes for a while but I appreciate the email to infom when in stock. She absolutely loves them, great product
Attitude Clothing 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Arrived quickly, reasonable value, would've preferred better packaging as they were sunglasses and in a plastic postage bag. More padding for fragile items please.
Attitude Clothing 4 star review on 9th April 2021
I LOVE THESE BOOTS!! They really make an outfit, are great quality and fit great, can’t ask for more really
Love the awesome jeans! I didn’t have to wait long and they fit like a dream, the guys seem really cool and I am definitely buying from them again ! It’s a big thumbs up from me 🥰
Really quick dispatch time and no issues when returning items that needed to be exchanged. Love the fact that it is free returns and I'm really happy with the items I purchased. Would highly recommend.
I wish I had seen other folks having trouble with ordering demonias before I purchased, however I only had to wait a few extra days, I needed them for Saturday they arrived Tuesday. I'd recommend they switch supplier as clearly their current one is a bit useless.

However all my other orders have been totally fine.
Unique and cool clothes, accessories and homeware all in one place.
Have used Attitude many times in the past, but this will be the last. Very unhappy with customer service - very slow to refund and had to pay for delivery and return, even though returns are advertised as free.
Bought t-shirt, got t-shirts. What more do you require of a t-shirt seller?
Quality was good, as was fit.
Great belt with speedy delivery
Didnt recieve it yet
The delivery was reasonably fast and the order was well packaged. I was extremely pleased with my experience and the order itself. I will definitely consider purchasing something again :)
It’s just unfortunate it fades so quickly but it’s such a lovely green!
Excellent quality
I was very pleased with this purchase. It was better than expected and the correct size.
I loved my hat tights and demonias :D They look real cute together or separate on different outfits, only nitpick I have is sadly the tights already have a ladder in them, that may be a mis step on my part.
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.64 based on 3,303 reviews