Attitude Clothing Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Attitude Clothing

admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

Giada Barbieri
"Simply perfect! It fits perfectly and the material is high quality, very beautiful!"
Robert Stedman
"the clothing I have bought is fantastic and the service is fast"
Katie Jean Lester
"As I said on your twitter page! I’m very happy with my jumper it’s nice and warm! And the arrival was on time! Best business ever!"
"Everything was top noch."
"The delivery was prompt and the coat was reasonable quality however I ordered a size 12 for my daughter who is a size 10 to allow for thicker clothing and when it arrived it had an L label (presumably meaning large!) on both the bag it came in and the coat. It only just fit her without bulky clothing so I dread to think how small an S (small) would be. I have moved the buttons over an inch to make the coat more wearable as my daughter really liked it and i was worried it would rip the fabric if she sat down in it with it done up especially as the fabric is a felt type fabric."
"Really fast and accurate delivery time. Items where exactly the samed as viewd. Really satisfied with the online shopping :)"
"easy Ordering great prices! Will be definitely using this site again! And also recommending it to friends A++++"
"Good price. Prompt delivery. Excellent quality clothes."
"Very good customer service aimee was very helpful I had issue with boots she sorted it out for me and made my shopping with attitude a very pleasent experience will 100% shop hear again and would recommend to friends and family"
"The cup I ordered was broken on arrival despite really good packaging. I contacted the customer services and they were extremely helpful and sorted it straight away, they sent a replacement that thankfully arrived in one piece. The cup is the cauldron mug and is a great size, my daughter will love it. Will definitely be buying from Attitude Clothing again, extremely pleased with the service I received."
"The Service received from the outset has been excellent. The product was o/s but I was promptly notified when it was available again. The recipient loves it to bits"
"I shopped through attitude for my daughter as she is into this alternative style of clothing. I was pleasantly surprised to find lots of items that I'd like too and some really good gift ideas that you can't always find elsewhere. The discount codes worked and a decent price even without. I'll definitely be shopping again. The only thing they could possibly improve on would be the presentation of the packaging it was all sent in which wasn't the neatest"
"Items received appear good but not opened as they are intended as Xmas presents so can't give comprehensive comment. Items arrived promptly."
"Stunning ring better than expected x"
"I love the fabric on the coat I received same with infinity scarf super warm. At first Iwas nervous about purchasing an XL. I am 5’3 and 136lbs Fits wonderfully and accents all the right parts. Will continue to do business with this company."
"Shop is excellent and very diverse in its alternative clothes. I brought a Hellbunny coat and it is both snuggly and perfect."
"😀👍👍"
"It came on time and everything i ordered im soon happy with!!"
"very good"
"Bought items as presents for Christmas - ordering was easy and it was also good to have the option of paying through my Amazon account. Delivery prompt. I would order again from Attitude Clothing."
"Excellent selection of alternative clothes . I bought a t shirt for my daughter , it arrived really quickly and she loved it ."
"Very fast shipping, shoes are of better quality than I expected even! Recommended. Thank you!"
"Ease of ordering ,very quick delivery"
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.72 based on 1,949 reviews