Attitude Clothing Reviews

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

Jodie Brasher
Jodie Brasher
Verified Buyer

Loved the products I brought, delivery came sooner than expected which was brilliant :) definitely be returning often and recommending to my friends and my family :)
Palma Zerenga
Palma Zerenga
Verified Buyer

My demonia "dynamite 03" are amazing!!!!
Obscure_decay
Obscure_decay
Unverified Reviewer

They deliver fast and safe :) All my items were carefully wrapped, nothing damaged. The quality is superb. I have underwear, bodysuits, lycra dresses, spikes bra.... And after wearing and washing them they still look like new. For first time I had no problem with sizes when ordering online :) Plus if you need further pictures of the item you want, you surely will find them in their Instagram or Facebook page. A lot of variety and brands, sizes...
The follow up after placing the order was great. They provide all the details up to date.
For me is really worth. I definitely trust them!!

Love xX
Marina
Elizabeth Bearman
Verified Buyer

I had to return one of the two items I bought. I thought the service and communication was very good, but a shame that a faulty item was sent out in the first place.
I'd definitely shop at Attitude Clothing again.
Angela Vero
Verified Buyer

Love the item!! Great delivery- lovely customer service :)
Marina Goyanes
Verified Buyer

Fast shipping, lots of variety of clothing style!
I'm in love with my Demonia shoes.
Thanks for your review, we are pleased you like our wide range of alternative clothing.
Maria Harvey
Verified Buyer

I love the fantastic range of products with so many different designs to choose from. Delivery is always reasonably quick. The only downsides are that sometimes the sizing is wrong, I've bought clothes size 'Large" and some have fitted me but others do not. So I'd prefer more accurate labeling. Also some prices are a bit too expensive.
Thank you for your review! We do our very best with the size information, but sizes will always vary slightly between brands. Our prices are very keen and we do offer a price guarantee, to ensure you cannot buy cheaper, also we have amazing regular offers to our newsletter subscribers, so don't miss these!
Storme Winfield
Verified Buyer

Fabulous items, and a really easy refund system too!
Glad you like our products and service, thank you for the review!
Matteo Ursic
Unverified Reviewer

I bought a pair of trousers and they are very comfortable and good looking. Delievery has been very fast and well-packaged. Prices are affordable for everyone! Thank you again Attitude Clothing!
Thank you very much for your kind words, it is great to get feedback like this.
Verified Buyer

All the items were OK and tracking number very useful to keep track of the order. Great service. Recommended.
We only use tracked services for all orders, UK and worldwide. Thank you for your review!
Noemi Pataki
Verified Buyer

One of my favourite alternative clothing retail website - every order arrives on time, and the team is super helpful x
It is great to have reviews like this from one of our regular customers, thank you!
Felicity Burleigh-Thurston
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent shopping process from start to finish and GREAT items.
Thank you for taking time to send in this review, it is really appreciated.
Felicity Burleigh-thurston
Verified Buyer

Easy shopping process, great items and great prices, fast and easy delivery. Great shopping experience.
Thank you for your review!
Jeanette Mifsud
Verified Buyer

aLWAYS A HAPPY CUSTOMER :)
We are always very happy to hear from you and appreciate your regular shopping here at Attitude Clothing.
Jenni Luojus
Verified Buyer

Lovely staff and prompt delivery. No problems at all and the shoes I ordered are to die for!
Laura Hensel

Übersichtlicher Shop
Schnelle Lieferung
Verified Buyer

Excellent, friendly and helpful customer service. I was very impressed with how you handled my questions. Well done!
Verified Buyer

My order came on time and everything was great, except one of the items was faulty and it's too expensive to ship back. I think for you should change your returns policy for the reassurance and satisfaction of your costumers.
Thank you for your review, we are very pleased that you are happy with most of your order. Equally we are disappointed that you are unhappy with one of your items, quite understandably if it is faulty.
Above all else we want our customers to happy with every aspect of their order, so we have contacted you directly to see how we can help get this matter resolved to your complete satisfaction.
Our returns policy is a guideline as to how it generally works, if something goes wrong we just look to see how we can put it right, where necessary we will override the policy. So look out for your e-mail and we will see how we can resolve this issue for you.
Raluca Nicusan
Verified Buyer

I would really like to give a good review for the item I ordered because I'm sure it's a really nice one. The only and biggest problem is that I never received that item and I paid by credit card. It's almost 2 months since I ordered. Attitude Clothing did their job (in some way), they sent the item, the item came to my door but the courier gave it to another person. So since then, the delivery company and me, are desperately trying to contact Attitude Clothing to resend the item but Attitude Clothing never responded. I wrote them 3 emails on 2 different adresses, and wrote them on Facebook and nothing. My question is: how can you say you care about customer service and ask for a review if you are not capable to respond to so many messages and help me resolve this issue. I never considered Attitude Clothing the problem in this situation, I paid, they sent the item, but now I consider them responsible because nobody answers my messages and the delivery company can't fix the problem for me because it was their fault. I think that a company should care a lot about the feedback and support and this one made me be sure that I would never buy from them again. Not because they don't sent the items because they do, and on time, but because incase of an issue they never respond! So thank you Attitude Clothing for taking my money and then never respond again.
Thank you for sending in your review, however we do need to respond to some of your points. Firstly regarding your claims that we have not responded to your e-mail. Our customer service e-mail system logs every single e-mail that we have ever received. A search shows that we have only ever received one e-mail from you and that was last night. It was replied to within 1 hour. We ALWAYS respond to customer e-mails, we would never ignore a customer e-mail, even if we cannot help we will always reply. As mentioned in our reply to you, we are currently looking into the matter for you and will do our best to help however until your e-mail last night and this review we had no idea of a problem. We have checked the tracking from our delivery partner which shows the item as successfully delivered to the address that you asked us to ship to. Obviously if you are stating the item has not been received then the delivery company are going to have to investigate which will take a few days, this was mentioned to you in the e-mail.
Simon Hammond
Verified Buyer

I was happy with how quick I got my gear and also how helpful the staff were . Good quality ????????
Thank you for your review, fast delivery and great customer service are both really important to us.
Verified Buyer

Great transaction!everything perfect and very kind sellers!
Thank you for your review, it is great to have such good feedback from our customers.

Fast delivery
We have always been proud of our reputation for speedy delivery, thank you for the review.
Suzanne Rayner
Verified Buyer

Great shirt....only drawback was that for XL size was probably about a size 14 so I have altered it...other than that...speedy delivery and was what I wanted!
Thank you for your review, every effort is made to keep sizing accurate, but ultimately different brands sizing will vary slightly.
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.69 based on 1,466 reviews