Attitude Clothing Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

sales@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

Verified Buyer

Loved the products I brought, delivery came sooner than expected which was brilliant :) definitely be returning often and recommending to my friends and my family :)
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your recent purchase.
Palma Zerenga
Palma Zerenga
Verified Buyer

My demonia "dynamite 03" are amazing!!!!
This is awesome to hear, glad you are happy with your shoes and thanks for the review :)
Obscure_decay
Obscure_decay
Unverified Reviewer

They deliver fast and safe :) All my items were carefully wrapped, nothing damaged. The quality is superb. I have underwear, bodysuits, lycra dresses, spikes bra.... And after wearing and washing them they still look like new. For first time I had no problem with sizes when ordering online :) Plus if you need further pictures of the item you want, you surely will find them in their Instagram or Facebook page. A lot of variety and brands, sizes...
The follow up after placing the order was great. They provide all the details up to date.
For me is really worth. I definitely trust them!!

Love xX
Marina
Thank you Marina, this is lovely to hear, glad you like our social media :)
Verified Buyer

The product is _amazing_! And it came really fast to Finland.
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear your happy with your recent purchase.
Charlotte Spencer
Verified Buyer

My mermaid bikini is the stuff of dreams! Thanks Attitude!!
Verified Buyer

Fast shipping and great packaging! The only flaw is that you need a code for free shipping, it is not automatically applied, so you cannot use free shipping and use a discount code to get a better deal.
Alison Law
Verified Buyer

Great service, great products. Love it.

Verified Buyer

Excellent quality very satisfied, absolutely love it.
Thank you for your email. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your recent purchase.
Suze Sparkle
Unverified Reviewer

Great service and great product.
Laura Whittal

very happy thank you
Roberta Pukan
Verified Buyer

I got what I was looking for
Unverified Reviewer

Delivery was earlier than expected which was brilliant as I was so excited to receive my items. All 3 products I ordered were of quality material. As a first time buyer, I would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone and I will be returning very soon! :)
Verified Buyer

Good description of the products, fast shipping and easy to contact
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you had a nice shopping experience with us .
Sarah Vear
Verified Buyer

Product came securely packaged and very quick delivery, am more than happy and would definitely recommend.
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear to you are happy with your recent purchase.
Brooke A Stark
Verified Buyer

They were very quick to process my order and it even arrived early due to their speed. Don't often buy from them, glad I did for this occasion, it's given me enough time to adjust original plans before the event.
Thank you for your review. We process our orders as quickly as possible and we are happy to hear you you are pleased with your purchase.
Emily Cherry
Verified Buyer

Ordered two pairs of sunglasses. Quality product. Sturdy frames. Was concerned about shipping from UK to US, but glasses arrived nicely packaged with no damage. Also, package arrived sooner than anticipated. Would definitely shop online here again, they have some unique/funky items and I love it!
Thank you for your review. We take great care in packaging our items and we are pleased to hear you are happy with your recent purchase.
Verified Buyer

I bought two sunglasses and I so pleased with them. There were better than the photos of the webpage. The touch of one of them is so soft and confortable!!!
Monica Johnson
Verified Buyer

I haven't received my package yet. I ordered it on the 15th of April, but I have not received it yet.
We are really sorry to hear you have had an issue with your order. We will contact you directly to get this resolved.
Naomi Steadman
Verified Buyer

Exactly what ordered, delivery was super efficient and my goods were packaged well and arrived in top notch condition.
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your order :)
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery and excellent choice of clothes on site
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you like our selection of clothing. Is there anything we can improve on? If so please contact us at admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk :)
Tania Bobis Sousa
Verified Buyer

Good quality, good international service and shipping and good prices. Thanks, Attitude Clothing!
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you are pleased with service you have received. :)
Beverley Finnegan
Verified Buyer

Attitude Clothing were great. Good online ordering, prompt delivery and products arrived as advertised and described. No nasty surprises. Would definitely add them to my trusted list.
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you are pleased with your order :)
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.68 based on 1,337 reviews