Attitude Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Attitude Clothing
Read Attitude Clothing Reviews

admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

still haven't received my parcel I ordered the 20/12 ????? No one is answering my emails. Very poor
I am still waiting for my order, as I was notified the product was not in stock, AFTER the purchase. Dissapointed..
Very disappointed , was not told that my order was out of stock , it took for me to email you as the delivery date came and went , this was a Christmas present for my granddaughter , who was very disappointed when told that the order had not been delivered , will not be putting in any more orders with you .
Returned item, still not had refund or credit and emailed several time with no response. About to open a PayPal dispute.
never received item was for my grandaughters xmas never got told item was out off stock
Will never use again, cancelled order with no explanation after having my money for days and leaving me with not enough time to buy a replacement before christmas
Paid over £109.00 for size 8 glitter boots on 5 December, for Xmas,never showed up and can not get hold of anybody from Attitude to talk to.A joke
First time using Attitude Clothing and so impressed. Website easy to navigate and found exactly what I wanted. Recently purchased the Banned Apparel triple moon purse and so pleased with the quality. Delivery was quick too.
Attitude Clothing 4 star review on 18th October 2020
Thank you for your review, we look forward to hearing from you again.
I was really dissapointed to wait one month for my order to arrive. Shoes I bought were gift for a friend and guess what? She got her bday gift 2weeks after bday... You should not lie to yours customers about stock of items! If I would have known how long the delivery is gonna take I would have ordered from someone else. It is great that you have so much products on your side, but me guessing, you dont have actually anything on stock... I am giving 2 stars just becouse the actual delivery was really fast. But that is all...
Please understand that the boots you ordered were a pre-order item. They were actually delivered to you early. We offer the very quickest service for this brand and were the first in Europe to restock the item in question as the stock was out everywhere.
I didn’t receive my order 2 weeks after placing it. When I tried to contact customer services regarding a refund I did not get any correspondence and had to escalate the refund to paypal. A refund which I have STILL not received a month later.
Poor customer service. Back and forth for over a week over a ring because it was sent with the ring bent out of shape, the wings broken and scratches all over the heart. The only advice I was given was to use a pool cue to bend it back into shape and constantly ignoring the other problems with it. It’s honestly been a terrible experience and don’t ever plan on buying from here for me or my girlfriend ever again.
I ordered the boots since they were available on the website. THEN.....I got the dreaded out of stock notice and they arrived a couple of MONTHS later. :D We are glad we got them but not everyone has that amount of time or patience.
Brilliant as always. Fab clothing, quick delivery. What more does a girl want?
The size charts are accurate and helpful, and the ease of purchase was amazing! I expected to receive my order in a month (since I'm in the US), and it arrived on the estimated date! This was only about a two weeks I believe. Absolutely love it! I will have no apprehension when ordering in the future!
I m very disappointed from customer service as i have sent four times the same email with evidence of a faulty product i received a week ago and havent received an answer or a solution whatsoever.
Great company who go out their way to ensure everything you’ve ordered is to your absolute liking and preferred choice and when out of stock they do work fast and hard to ensure the stocks are refilled fast and effectively so that orders can go ahead and be dispatched! There was a slight delay in my order being dispatched but this was because they had to request the demonia boots from the warehouse but the staff on the phone from attitude clothing were extremely helpful polite and gave me reassurance that my order would arrive and it most certainly did! Can’t fault the service they give customers at all! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Plus! I purchased demonia platform boots and absolutely love them and will definitely be ordering with attitude clothing again in the near future as all their products are indeed high quality and worth the money!
the clothing I have bought is fantastic and the service is fast
Attitude Clothing 5 star review on 17th February 2018
Collana e orecchini Curiology fantastici
Although I had to exchange my item, which can be stressful and disappointing, attitude clothing replied quickly and helpfully which made everything a lot easier!
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.64 based on 3,333 reviews