Attitude Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Attitude Clothing
Read Attitude Clothing Reviews

admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

Delivery was quick and item is great quality :)
Love the t shirt, and a great fit
attitude clothing is an excellent shop for alternative brands and also their own brand . Quality is great and so is customer service . Shipping is fast and i would buy from them again
Super fast delivery and fantastic communications all the way through transaction
Thank you for your review we are very pleased to get 5 star reviews of our service.
Very speedy delivery Very good quality goods Very pleased with service
Thank you for the 5 star review, we love to get this sort of feedback from our customers.
Brilliant, great value as the item I bought was more expensive on other sites
We have always aimed to offer the best value possible and our prices are usually the lowest out there.
Quick delivery and great quality items. Will be ordering again from Attitude clothing without a shadow of doubt.
Thank you for this review, we look forward to hearing from you again.
Barry has been amazing in ensuring I receive my refund and also put extra there for the trouble! Fantastic service
I am very happy with the quality of the items that i bought and would recommend and have no hesitation in recommending the company as the clothing and service is of a high standerd
Thank you for the review and we are very pleased you would recommend our service ands products.
Ordered a hoody for our granddaughter. It was too big and needed to be returned and smaller size was out of stock. Emailed Attitude and received instructions for return, then rang to clarify one of the instructions. Phone was answered straight away by a person not a machine - fantastic. Return was straight forward and we got a refund no problem so ordered another item which arrived and was great for our granddaughter. Excellent service, excellent staff and excellent customer service. All good.
Thank you for your review, we are very pleased you rate our service this highly.
Love this company. Package arrived as promised. Would buy from them again
Thank you for the 5 star review.
Bought for my granddaughter s birthday, not presented them yet but I can see that the quality is good and the sizing is correct. I am sure she will love them.
Both pairs of boots I ordered came surprisingly quickly. Each pair was individually packaged and presented with care - absolutely love them!
Absolutely top-notch customer service and delivery time! I made the mistake of ordering the wrong Demonia shoes and was panicking about this, but Attitude Clothing sorted it out for me in about 3 minutes flat on the phone and had the correct shoes delivered to me within a couple of days. Couldn't fault them! I would highly recommend this company!
Brilliant brothel creepers !
Purchased with this company many times over the last few years. Very pleased with their products and service. Recommended!
Quick and easy shipping. Very happy with the items i brought ans will be buying more!
Attitude Clothing 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Ordered a Viddy Well Purse and it is Amazing!! Really happy with item and speed of delivery. Was kept up to date with my order the whole time. Will happily order from Attitude Clothing again and have recommended to friends.
Really pleased with my purchase of fishnet insert opaque tights. They have been bought for a forthcoming photoshoot.
Really pleased with the service we received on our recent order.
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.64 based on 3,333 reviews