Aspire Doors Limited Reviews

info@aspire-doors.co.uk

Unit 2, Hayleys Manor FarmUpland Road, Epping UplandEssex

Tell us how Aspire Doors Limited made you happy
Excellent service highly recommended
Ordered the doors on a Monday after discussing my situation with Izzy Cooper who was very helpful and knowledgeable, they were delivered on Thursday by a very helpful driver, instructions easy to follow. Still have a bit of making good around the door frame but they look fantastic, for the price I paid I think they are excellent value, very happy
I purchased a set of bi-fold doors and fitted them for a client of mine. They were delighted with the installed product. However when their floor tiler laid their new floor he broke the bottom fittings. I contacted Aspire customer service and they sent me the parts I needed free of charge. Absolutely amazing service, its a shame other companies do not react in the same way. I would definitely use Aspire again and recommend them to everyone who needs such doors. Well done Aspire!
Just fitted these bi folds and very good quality and all parts present and correct Door jambs didn’t have rebated check but they did supply a door stop I’m a joiner so took me 1 1/2 hrs from start to finish , doors work a treat , great price and delivered when said Will defo use again
The doors themselves were of good quality. They were folding doors, but provided with a handle that did not open the doors from one side & prevented them from folding back properly. When I wrote to Aspire about this they suggested that the handle was a "goodwill gesture & free gift" (and so seemingly I had no right to complain) - despite there being no other options available to me! They went on to point me to a website to buy my own 'suitable' door handle from somewhere else. Very poor since I'd spent £500 on a set of doors (that they described as 'awkward' post sale and expected to be grateful for a "free" handle that prevented to doors from working properly.
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We want all of our customers to be happy with their order from us, so we're very sorry to hear how you feel. After reviewing the emails exchanged between yourself and Izzy, however, we are saddened that your comments misrepresent the efforts that were made to find a resolution for you. Izzy responded quickly and considerately to your emails, and in no way suggested that you had no right to raise your complaint with us. The vast majority of customers buying the same product are very happy with our selection of 4 handles, but in light of your concerns Izzy found a handle from a 3rd party that would allow the functionality you desired. We also refunded you an amount to cover the cost of you purchasing that type of handle from a 3rd party. It is also disappointing that Izzy's use of the word "awkward" has been taken entirely out of context, and used as a way to suggest the product is poorly designed. For clarity, I include the full sentence from Izzy's email below: "The smaller two door sets don't open like the other sets so they can feel a little awkward as there is no "daily access door" on them, so they just fold..." This refers to the way that all 2 door bifolds have to operate, whether ours or from any other company, and is in no way a reflection of the quality of our products. While we are glad we were able to quickly resolve the issue you raised with us, we regretfully have to say that this review is not a fair portrayal of events. We wish you all the best, The Aspire team
So helpful excellent customer service The doors are amazing bi folds love them
Good quality doors, prompt delivery with a very helpful driver.
Good that you can see the products on their internet page, allowing us to control our search and ask questions when we wished to, whereas most of the other companies wanted you to call or leave a message for them to contact you (only one of 5 companies I did that with actually contacted me back, and that was 4 weeks later!). Aspire responded well to any questions we had for clarification. Bi-folds (Revere White 4800mm 3+3) look like a very good product and now that they are installed look great (our builders and fitters were very impressed with the quality).
I was really pleased with the quality of the 3 leaf bi-fold door, instructions were great and they arrived super fast after the order which worked very well for me. I did contact customer service and they were super efficient also. Very pleased with this purchase. Thank you.
Ok, the finish and construction is not the best, but the installation is fairly straight forward. A little more attention to pre-work could have been in place but luckily the guy we have installing the system is pretty good.
Hi Helen, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, and we're very sorry to hear you felt it necessary to leave us only 2 stars. After reviewing your order, please find our comments below. The doors you purchased from us were white primed, meaning they needed to be finished in your chosen top coat of paint. They were supplied to you treated with a primer, which is not supposed to be the final coat. If you have not painted your doors, then this needs to be done as soon as possible or your product guarantee will be invalidated. In light of this, we unfortunately feel your comment regarding the finish is sadly misrepresentative of the product you bought from us. We're a little unsure of what you mean by the construction not being the best, as your doors are solid timber all the way through, unlike a lot of cheaper internal doors that have hollow sections. The email that Izzy sent you before your purchase providing product details had the installation instructions attached, as well as saying that a small amount of joinery work was required by your carpenter, so these are all details that were made clear before placing your order. If you could please either give us a call or respond via email when convenient, we would greatly appreciate discussing this further and looking to find resolutions for you. All the best The Aspire team
Absolutely love my internal bifold doors, the quality is spot on. The delivery was fas and efficient. Will definitely use this company again! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Aspire Doors Limited 5 star review on 25th January 2022
Unfortunately due to the doors not fitting to the intended 1674mm a lot of adaptations needed to be made by the joiner to the outside frame and another frame had to be made to fill the gaps in the original doors meaning extra unexpected cost for both materials & labour.
Excellent quality, fantastic customer service I would 100% recommend to family and friends
Lovely product. Good service. Good value for money.
Aspire Doors Limited 5 star review on 16th January 2022
Good quality, very reasonable prices and prompt delivery
Arrived 3 days after I ordered them. These beautiful bifold internal doors are great quality and look fabulous.. I’m over the moon! Thank you Aspire doors will definitely use your company again..🙌
Very easy to order, good delivery time. Packed very well and perfect condition on arrival. A little bit more notice on delivery date and time would help in planning ahead. Will definitely use Aspire in future.
While they are cheap to buy they take a lot of putting together my builder is very good but it still took him a long time to put them up
Beautiful doors, quality and solid engineered fittings and installation details. Delivery great - good service , very pleased
nice doors no hinge tool tho
Aspire Doors Limited is rated 4.6 based on 465 reviews