Aspire Doors Limited Reviews

Aspire Doors Limited 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Dave Hincks
Aspire Doors Limited 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Charlie Ponente
Great service - quick delivery, and visually very well finished doors and parts. Badly let down by poorly printed, partially illegible instructions that are in places either dimensionally wrong and/or a few parts are made to wrong dimensions. Having fitted the frame, measured to match instructions and fitted the doors, I didn't expect to discover, (a) the slide mechanism in the top channel adjustment collides with the heads of the specified bolts/screws that fix the track (even prior to adjustment) and (b) the doors were about 10mm short of the frame aperture. I'm guessing each of the 3 doors in the set was 3mm+ under correct width - can't confirm as no dims. in instructions. Given I was fitting at a weekend and had already stuck the frame in not much opportunity to contact help. Got around this by a lot of swearing, shifting the whole set over to the lock side and packing the gap left at the hinge side. As for the colliding bolt heads - re-fit smaller size bolts, saw, angle grind off colliding metal and further swearing did the trick. Apart from these problems, very straightforward! The doors now look and function really well, but I really would recommend checking sizes and improving those instructions.
Love the door, looks great, great value. Arrived fast.
Great doors Very good delivery service. Doors were a very high quality and worked well for my new log cabin office
Thank you very much its the best £600 I have ever spent should of done it eight years ago not just for the look but my rooms are a lot warmer now thanks again for your fast turn around and delivery from start to finish superb cheers John and Elaine Ratcliffe 👍
Aspire Doors Limited 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Hi John, Thank you for leaving us your feedback! We're very glad you're happy with your 1794mm Repute Unfinished Oak internal bifolds, they look excellent now they've been treated and installed! All the best, The Aspire team
Good value product considering the niche size I required (3-leaf 6' opening). Delivery arrived at 9.30pm. No fixings supplied for the frame. Fitting the doors required various exotic tools including 24mm and 17mm flat router bits which I couldn't find for sale anywhere (at least not with a 1/4" collet). Instructions confusingly changed the layout geometry in each illustration requiring a lot of interpretation for a novice. No indication of which of the supplied fixings to use where. Some mismatch between instructions and included fixtures. Overall a nice product but difficult to install without professional tools and experience.
Aspire Doors Limited 3 star review on 9th April 2018
Excellent quality doors - perfect for what I needed. Everything was included making installation easy. They were delivered the day after the order and I was telephoned to be advised of the delivery time, and called again when they were 30 minutes away. 5 star quality, 5 star service.
Amazing Company, had ordered doors elsewhere which hadnt arrived and delaying my Build. Aspire, were quick very communitive and pushed everything through reassured me and were open and transparent as well as high quality doors ! Amazing x
Aspire Doors Limited 5 star review on 21st April 2021
I was nervous about spending a large amount of money on doors from a company I just found through google with no recommendations from friends. The doors arrived exactly when we were told they would, are good quality and even though my builder grumbled a bit about the installation instructions the end result is wonderful. They look great and work really well. I would definitely recommend Aspire Doors to others. Thank you!
Aspire Doors Limited 5 star review on 21st February 2021 Aspire Doors Limited 5 star review on 21st February 2021
We've been looking for a new external door for a while, i spotted this one on the Aspire website, and we are really impressed with it, we coated with clear Varnish and are really pleased with how its turned out.
Aspire Doors Limited 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Very prompt service and very nice door easy 5 stars.
Really impressed with the service and especially Izzy who dealt with me. Between phone calls and emails Izzy was so helpful. Haven’t fitted them yet but the quality is excellent and I would happily recommend Aspire to anyone. Richard Stoney, Gt Dunmow.
Superior quality oak doors and excellent communication. Superb courier service with very helpful staff. Would deal with again.
I purchased these doors for a new summer house so had too look for a reasonable priced set. These slide and fold doors are very good value for money and the installation went well apart from one hiccup . The machining for the door frame joints was slightly out leaving the rebates out of line. This meant I had to remove the draft seal from the hanging frame to get the doors to close and file out the lock keepers to allow full locking. Apart from this we are very pleased and impressed with the product.
Great doors. Very good delivery service. Doors very of a very high quality, and worked well for my new log cabin office
They kept us informed when we would get the doors delivered. The driver phoned and gave us a time for delivery also.. one of the doors was slightly damaged on delivery but I phoned straight away and within 2 days another door arrived.. customer services was very good and polite..
Serious Problem with locking mechanism within 2 weeks of installation, especially on hot days when you have to go outside to lock the door by physically pushing it into the frame. However, this has been resolved by aspire doors without any hassle whatsoever - they have agreed to replace the entire set and even pay for the installation. Faultless customer services, excellent quality doors, excellent pricing. I will buy from this company in future.
Hi Tom, Please see our reply to your original 1 star review. This is a 3rd party independent review platform trusted by countless companies and consumers, it is not a fake website. Your intial 1 star review was published just fine. As mentioned in our other reply, we've tried to call you without answer, so could you please contact us as soon as possible so we can find a solution for you. All the best, The Aspire team
Good quality. I suggest you can work a bit more on fitting instructions as in more exact details. The locking slots for door A top and bottom are not exactly on the exact position, I have tried to adjust every each way, it's still not working so I will have to do something about it. Locks a bit stiff but hopefully I can play a bit more with the adjustment, all though I have spent a good half of a day doing it. Overall good product.
Aspire Doors Limited 4 star review on 16th September 2020 Aspire Doors Limited 4 star review on 16th September 2020 Aspire Doors Limited 4 star review on 16th September 2020
Good service. arrived on time and door looks great - still have to fit it but looks simple. thanks!
Hi Francesca, We really appreciate you writing us your review! We hope you're happy with your doors now they're installed! All the best, The Aspire Team
The doors look great and work well and, with the excellent instructions, are easy to fit for two skilled people. However I felt they only merited 3 stars as the glazing units are permanently housed without glazing beads and should a double glazing unit fail it would be very difficult to replace.
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to write us your review. We're very glad to hear that you're happy with your product. With regards to the the glazing, the doors that you purchased are cassette construction which means that the doors are built around the glazing, omitting the need for beading. In the unlikely event that the glazing fails, you can simply purchase a replacement panel direct from us. This works out quicker, cheaper and neater than trying to have a custom replacement glass unit installed into an existing door. If you'd like any further information on this then you can call our office on 020 3744 0704. All the best, The Aspire team
The bi-fold doors are not pre drilled and even the frames are not cut to correct size. This is not like Ikea furniture, you can expect to waste a lot of time measuring up, drilling, cutting and routing. Had this amount of work been made clear at the outset, we would not have ordered these doors.
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're very sorry to hear you were surprised by the amount of work involved in fitting the internal bifold doors. It's correct that our products are not like Ikea furniture; internal bifolds are joinery products, and are intended to be installed by a professional builder or carpenter. If you require any advice regarding your doors then please feel free to contact our office on 020 3744 0704. Many thanks, The Aspire team
Aspire Doors Limited is rated 4.59 based on 318 reviews