Aspire Doors Limited Reviews

Aspire Doors Limited 5 star review on 2nd April 2022
David Gooding
Aspire Doors Limited 5 star review on 30th March 2022
Tyrone Mcnama
Great service - quick delivery, and visually very well finished doors and parts. Badly let down by poorly printed, partially illegible instructions that are in places either dimensionally wrong and/or a few parts are made to wrong dimensions. Having fitted the frame, measured to match instructions and fitted the doors, I didn't expect to discover, (a) the slide mechanism in the top channel adjustment collides with the heads of the specified bolts/screws that fix the track (even prior to adjustment) and (b) the doors were about 10mm short of the frame aperture. I'm guessing each of the 3 doors in the set was 3mm+ under correct width - can't confirm as no dims. in instructions. Given I was fitting at a weekend and had already stuck the frame in not much opportunity to contact help. Got around this by a lot of swearing, shifting the whole set over to the lock side and packing the gap left at the hinge side. As for the colliding bolt heads - re-fit smaller size bolts, saw, angle grind off colliding metal and further swearing did the trick. Apart from these problems, very straightforward! The doors now look and function really well, but I really would recommend checking sizes and improving those instructions.
Reviewed these doors about a month ago saying how great they were and such good value but I still had a bit of making good to do, now they are finished I thought I would add a photo of the finished project, I added a handle to the other door to match the opener and I think they look great, also the second handle keeps the mucky hand prints off of my lovely white finish
Aspire Doors Limited 5 star review on 2nd April 2022
Love the door, looks great, great value. Arrived fast.
Great doors Very good delivery service. Doors were a very high quality and worked well for my new log cabin office
Thank you very much its the best £600 I have ever spent should of done it eight years ago not just for the look but my rooms are a lot warmer now thanks again for your fast turn around and delivery from start to finish superb cheers John and Elaine Ratcliffe 👍
Aspire Doors Limited 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Hi John, Thank you for leaving us your feedback! We're very glad you're happy with your 1794mm Repute Unfinished Oak internal bifolds, they look excellent now they've been treated and installed! All the best, The Aspire team
Good value product considering the niche size I required (3-leaf 6' opening). Delivery arrived at 9.30pm. No fixings supplied for the frame. Fitting the doors required various exotic tools including 24mm and 17mm flat router bits which I couldn't find for sale anywhere (at least not with a 1/4" collet). Instructions confusingly changed the layout geometry in each illustration requiring a lot of interpretation for a novice. No indication of which of the supplied fixings to use where. Some mismatch between instructions and included fixtures. Overall a nice product but difficult to install without professional tools and experience.
Aspire Doors Limited 3 star review on 9th April 2018
Excellent quality doors - perfect for what I needed. Everything was included making installation easy. They were delivered the day after the order and I was telephoned to be advised of the delivery time, and called again when they were 30 minutes away. 5 star quality, 5 star service.
Ordered the doors on a Monday after discussing my situation with Izzy Cooper who was very helpful and knowledgeable, they were delivered on Thursday by a very helpful driver, instructions easy to follow. Still have a bit of making good around the door frame but they look fantastic, for the price I paid I think they are excellent value, very happy
Repeat customer with Aspire Doors. Great Product, excellent customer service! Highly recommended
Hi Christopher, Thank you for taking the time to write us your review! We're really glad to continue doing business with you, and we hope to help you with future projects very soon. All the best, The Aspire Team
Placed an order for doors but had ordered the wrong size. The customer service team were quick to sort the problem out and amend the order. Doors arrived promptly, earlier than expected. Doors look great.
Hi there, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback! It's great to hear that you're happy with your new doors. All the best, The Aspire Team
Aspire doors have been great from purchase! They helped with select the correct door intially and tried to work out if they could even mix and match items to get it to me sooner. Also, they made sure I was contacted the morning of the delivery, so some could be at home. We also had a missing piece, which they sent without any questions within 24 hours. Amazing company and defo recommend to others.
Excellent quality lovely door prompt delivery very pleased
Full marks!! Easy to view and use website. The item was delivered within 2 days by an understanding delivery guy as I was late home! Very pleased with the product, a well made, high quality door at a very reasonable price.
Amazing Company, had ordered doors elsewhere which hadnt arrived and delaying my Build. Aspire, were quick very communitive and pushed everything through reassured me and were open and transparent as well as high quality doors ! Amazing x
Aspire Doors Limited 5 star review on 21st April 2021
We purchased a Vision White Primed 4 Light 1443mm Bifold door, turned up on time, I installed myself, I am confident and skilled in DIY, if you are not get a carpenter to install the door. The Magnetic Tubular Latch With 57mm Backset works well, however the free Sessanta Polished And Satin Nickel Internal Door Handle On Round Rose was not suitable for this door, it did not allow the bifold door to fully concertina when open. We purchased two simple pull handles and fitted them to centre of the outside of the door. Door looks good and operates well, it is adjustable to suit different carpet heights.
I was nervous about spending a large amount of money on doors from a company I just found through google with no recommendations from friends. The doors arrived exactly when we were told they would, are good quality and even though my builder grumbled a bit about the installation instructions the end result is wonderful. They look great and work really well. I would definitely recommend Aspire Doors to others. Thank you!
Aspire Doors Limited 5 star review on 21st February 2021 Aspire Doors Limited 5 star review on 21st February 2021
We've been looking for a new external door for a while, i spotted this one on the Aspire website, and we are really impressed with it, we coated with clear Varnish and are really pleased with how its turned out.
Aspire Doors Limited 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Very prompt service and very nice door easy 5 stars.
Really impressed with the service and especially Izzy who dealt with me. Between phone calls and emails Izzy was so helpful. Haven’t fitted them yet but the quality is excellent and I would happily recommend Aspire to anyone. Richard Stoney, Gt Dunmow.
Superior quality oak doors and excellent communication. Superb courier service with very helpful staff. Would deal with again.
Aspire Doors Limited is rated 4.61 based on 423 reviews