Aspire Doors Limited Reviews

info@aspire-doors.co.uk

Unit 2, Hayleys Manor FarmUpland Road, Epping UplandEssex

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Aspire Doors Limited?

"Doors are great but still waiting for my builder to install them .Sorry can't review it yet."
Helen Turner
Verified Reviewer
"Very prompt delivery and good value for great quality oak veneer doors."
Nice Door, Tricky To Fit
Verified Buyer
"Good value product considering the niche size I required (3-leaf 6' opening). Delivery arrived at 9.30pm. No fixings supplied for the frame. Fitting the doors required various exotic tools including 24mm and 17mm flat router bits which I couldn't find for sale anywhere (at least not with a 1/4" collet). Instructions confusingly changed the layout geometry in each illustration requiring a lot of interpretation for a novice. No indication of which of the supplied fixings to use where. Some mismatch between instructions and included fixtures. Overall a nice product but difficult to install without professional tools and experience."
"We had originally ordered our french doors through B&Q and Tradepoint and were due a 2 week delivery from them. We weren't made aware until 3 days before we were due to begin our project we called and asked why we hadn't received a delivery date yet to be told that even though we had paid and ordered them, there was no stock of the doors, we wouldn't get a delivery and we would have builders on site with no doors. Thankfully we found Aspire Doors, I called them immediately and they had the doors in stock, not only that but I dealt with Josh who was incredible and arranged for delivery of the doors to us in 3 days, even in the snow! I cannot say enough for the incredible customer service, easy deliver and absolute pleasure to deal with, would highly recommend them to anyone."
Mr D Willment
Verified Buyer
"Bought an unfinished door set, Delivered within 3 days, My builder said that he had never had a set of doors with more fixings than you need and were very well made which made them very simple to put together and fit. He will be using Aspire Doors in the future. Good Quality / Fast Delivery / Great Price"
Hi Mr Willment,

Thanks for leaving us such a positive review! We're always glad to hear what our customers' installers think of our products.

Michael Wallin
Verified Buyer
"Ordered my doors arrive two days later. Good communication excellent service. Delivery driver top guy."
Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We'll make sure to pass your comments on to our couriers.

Kind regards,

The Aspire Team
"product was delivered quickly - with no fuss. Would use this company again."
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us! We're very glad to hear that you're happy with your experience of buying from us, and we hope to do business with you again in the future.

The Aspire Team
"I am very pleased with the Aspire doors, they are of a very high quality and really good finish. The delivery was also of the same quality and let us know when they would arrive, and called us and let us know the time as well. Thank you for your service. Mick Cross"
Hi Mick,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it's greatly appreciated. We're very happy to hear you're pleased with the doors you bought from us.

The Aspire Team
"Fast delivery only took a couple of days from ordering. Having fitted several of these type of bifolds I found these to be very easy to set up.Doors certainly look nice now they're fitted. Excellent delivery service too, kept up to date by transport company and delivery driver."
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We'll make sure to pass on your comments to our couriers!

The Aspire Team
"They are a very professional company and communicated with me very well. I have used the company twice i bought the 5+1 set of bi-fold doors (very good quality and no drafts) in 2015 , they still look as new. I have just bought two sets of french doors, Josh was great on arranging delivery and advising on the sealant colour needed to match the new french doors to my current Bi-folds. I did lots of research on both occasions and found their prices to be very competitive"
Hi Andy,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're very glad that you're happy with both the product and the price, and we hope to do more business with you in the future!

The Aspire Team
"They arrived exactly on time as promised, the driver was very helpful and overall they look like a great product for the price. Looking around nothing came close to them, just what we were looking for."
Hi there,

Thank you for making time to write your review! We'll make sure to pass on your comments to our courier company.

The Aspire Team
"Service was quick and professional, easy online sales, they telephone with questions to ensure i was happy with everything. Would recommend."
Hi there,

Thank you for leaving such a positive review, it's always great to hear that a customer would be happy to recommend us!

The Aspire Team
"Good quality product and quick delivery time."
"doors are great but I am still awaiting the 2 timber keeps, upper and lower,which were missing. I emailed "Josh" on the 15th December with photos of the wrong ones which were sent me and he later told me on the phone that he would put them in the post that afternoon. i also emailed him last week (10th Jan) to ask where they were but heard nothing yet ,little bit rude,so getting a bit pi**ed off . call me on 07729104919 or at my workplace 01404891898 thanks REX"
Hi Rex,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We can confirm that your keeps were posted out the very day that Josh said they would be, so we're not sure why you haven't had them through. Josh actually responded to your email earlier this morning after being out of the office for a period of time so you should find that in your inbox.
Kind regards,
The Aspire Team
"The doors were delivered slightly later than forecast but that was due to a breakdown. They seem to be of very good quality and all went together well. The only concern I have is how glazing is replaced if it becomes cracked or broken as it seems to be moulded into the door and can’t be removed without wrecking the door."
"One of the bifold door panels was poorly finished and filler had broken out. I emailed Aspire Doors a photo and explained thevsitiation. My email didn't reach Aspire but as soon as they became aware of the problem they made stringent efforts to get in touch and offered to rectify the problem. As a result I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Aspire Doors to others and would definitely order from them again."
"Delivery within 7 calander days. When it comes to the pages showing the hanging arrangement, it should state "this is indicative - go ti next stage". The way the instructions are laid out (step by step) these diagramatic pages sit between these step by step instructions, leading the reader to believe that they must put the hinges on at that stage. Other than that....Great product and easy to install"
"Great service, Josh has gone above and beyond. When my fitter let me down he came through! Doors look fab and saved about £1500 over companies who supply and fit!"
"great service, fast delivery, lovely doors"
"Excellent service everything was delivered on time and very helpful"
Aspire Doors Limited is rated 4.55 based on 116 reviews