Aspire Doors Limited Reviews

info@aspire-doors.co.uk

Unit 2, Hayleys Manor FarmUpland Road, Epping UplandEssex

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Aspire Doors Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"They are a very professional company and communicated with me very well. I have used the company twice i bought the 5+1 set of bi-fold doors (very good quality and no drafts) in 2015 , they still look as new. I have just bought two sets of french doors, Josh was great on arranging delivery and advising on the sealant colour needed to match the new french doors to my current Bi-folds. I did lots of research on both occasions and found their prices to be very competitive"
"They arrived exactly on time as promised, the driver was very helpful and overall they look like a great product for the price. Looking around nothing came close to them, just what we were looking for."
"Service was quick and professional, easy online sales, they telephone with questions to ensure i was happy with everything. Would recommend."
"Good quality product and quick delivery time."
"doors are great but I am still awaiting the 2 timber keeps, upper and lower,which were missing. I emailed "Josh" on the 15th December with photos of the wrong ones which were sent me and he later told me on the phone that he would put them in the post that afternoon. i also emailed him last week (10th Jan) to ask where they were but heard nothing yet ,little bit rude,so getting a bit pi**ed off . call me on 07729104919 or at my workplace 01404891898 thanks REX"
Hi Rex,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We can confirm that your keeps were posted out the very day that Josh said they would be, so we're not sure why you haven't had them through. Josh actually responded to your email earlier this morning after being out of the office for a period of time so you should find that in your inbox.
Kind regards,
The Aspire Team
"The doors were delivered slightly later than forecast but that was due to a breakdown. They seem to be of very good quality and all went together well. The only concern I have is how glazing is replaced if it becomes cracked or broken as it seems to be moulded into the door and can’t be removed without wrecking the door."
"One of the bifold door panels was poorly finished and filler had broken out. I emailed Aspire Doors a photo and explained thevsitiation. My email didn't reach Aspire but as soon as they became aware of the problem they made stringent efforts to get in touch and offered to rectify the problem. As a result I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Aspire Doors to others and would definitely order from them again."
"Delivery within 7 calander days. When it comes to the pages showing the hanging arrangement, it should state "this is indicative - go ti next stage". The way the instructions are laid out (step by step) these diagramatic pages sit between these step by step instructions, leading the reader to believe that they must put the hinges on at that stage. Other than that....Great product and easy to install"
"Great service, Josh has gone above and beyond. When my fitter let me down he came through! Doors look fab and saved about £1500 over companies who supply and fit!"
"great service, fast delivery, lovely doors"
"Excellent service everything was delivered on time and very helpful"
"Really feel the doors are way over priced the finish on bifold not grt they will look ok for what i wanted them for but not worth £690. John mills birmingham"
Hi John,
We're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your doors, but we feel it's important to point out that you bought white primed doors from us. White primed means they've had a primer applied in order for you to apply your own chosen top coat on. The doors are not supplied "finished", so to say that the finish on your doors isn't great is highly misleading to potential customers who may read this review. Please return our calls as soon as possible so we can discuss this with you.
Regards,
The Aspire Team
Rob Scott - Bar King Mad
Verified Reviewer
"We ordered 2 sets of doors for delivery to France, which arrived on schedule and at an extremely competitive price. Upon arrival we discovered that we'd ordered one door set incorrectly (completely our fault). Josh and the team worked tirelessly not only to arrange the delivery of a new, correct set but also the return of the incorrect doors which seeing as we are in France was a real logistical challenge. The team at Aspire Doors continued to give great post-sales service and were always happy to speak to us despite me being a nightmare customer. Now that everything has been sorted we are very happy with the quality of the doors and how easy they were to install. Many thanks to all! Would absolutely recommend."
"The frame you sent had the rebate cut out for the top and bottom bolt for a 100mm plate with a large hole to take the bolts, you also sent two tiny catches, that didn’t fit the holes. So we had to fill the cut outs due to time scales"
"No phone call prior to delivery or email. Phone call made when driver was on the way"
Hi Tracy,
We're sorry to hear that our couriers weren't able to get through to you prior to delivery. As mentioned during our phone call today, they did try to call you the day before to book in delivery with you, but weren't able to get an answer. They decided to attempt delivery anyway with the hope that you might be in, calling again that morning and this time leaving a voicemail to notify you that they were on their way.
While we regret your frustration at not receiving direct contact before your order arrived, our couriers were simply trying to get you your new doors as soon as possible, while attempting to contact you on the provided phone number which it unfortunately seems you are not always available on.
Best regards,
The Aspire Team.
"Ordered doors for job we were doing. Arrived in 3 days . I made mistake on door size so phoned to change size, got new doors next day. Great service"
Sharon Woods
Verified Reviewer
"I was delighted with the service, delivery and quality of my folding doors they arrived in France exactly on the day promised. Josh was good to his word and a delight to deal with."
"Great doors, delivery was great thanks to the driver"
"Instructions were a bit vague but common sense shone through as they were an easy fit. They look great and even though I was on my own and the doors were heavy they went into the hinges first time with no drama. Question is would I buy them again -yes."
"Great looking doors for the price and delivered in next to no time."
Aspire Doors Limited is rated 4.53 based on 107 reviews