Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ashwood Nurseries
Read Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

About Ashwood Nurseries:

We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 53 RHS Gold Medals is a testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

info@ashwoodnurseries.com

Ashwood Nurseries, Ashwood Lower Lane

Found the rose I was looking for, easy to order on your website, very quick delivery and delighted with rose supplied. I'll be back again.
Lovely, strong plants, beautifully packed and sent very promptly.
Excellent service. The shrub I ordered was delivered the day after I ordered it and was very well packaged.
Speedy deleivery well packaged would recommend
Thank you fir my delivery. Very satisfied with the skimmia x2 and hellebores x2?although some of the cyclamen at least 5 crumbled and broke up altogether as l attempted to removed from their tiny pots making it difficult to replant. I only hope they survive?
lovely plant and very well packed. prompt delivery.
Very pleased with the healthy plants which arrived beautifully packed. Will be buying from you again.
Arrived on time. Very well packaged and the plants (miniature conifers) look excellent. Very pleased.
Beautiful plants Daughter delighted Such prompt delivery
My beautiful Hellebore was delivered pretty much the day after I ordered it and is a lovely healthy looking plant. Thank you
Very pleased with the rose, looks strong and healthy. Arrived quickly and was very well packed.
First-time customer - online purchase - very pleased with Customer Service - they called me a couple of days after despatch (on a Sunday) just to check if I had received my order and said they would be chasing up with the Courier as I had not. My plants arrived the very next day (within a week of ordering) and were all packed very carefully and arrived in great condition. The plants were accompanied by a cultural information sheet which will be very helpful in the aftercare of my plants. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH EVERY ASPECT OF MY EXPERIENCE with Ashwood Nurseries and would recommend them to other prospective customers. I will certainly be back. Thank-you.
I bought a calendar of John's garden, it's beautiful.
Good sturdy plants arrived in excellent condition
Plants always good & well packed & quick delivery
As always Ashwood Nurseries provided an excellent service. My cyclamen arrived safely, well packed and in good condition. The accompanying instructions are really useful. Well done!
Arrived very quickly. Well packed and the rise looking very heakthy. Thank you so mu ch.
The shrub I ordered was a good size and in excellent condition. Delivery was extremely quick.
Website was easy to use, the plant was well packaged, very healthy and not damaged on arrival. Arrived promptly. Very happy with service and quality of plant
Very fast service and recipient of my gift delighted with plant quality.
Ashwood Nurseries is rated 4.91 based on 4,861 reviews