Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ashwood Nurseries
Read Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

About Ashwood Nurseries:

We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 53 RHS Gold Medals is a testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

info@ashwoodnurseries.com

Ashwood Nurseries, Ashwood Lower Lane

Plants arrived in very good time - only a day. They were in very good condition, can't fault the service.
The plants arrived promptly and in good condition. My mother is delighted with the salvia, they have flowered and flowered. The potted ones didn't even mind being blown down the garden!
No problems. Very pleased with my rose. It arrived sooner than expected.
Excellent service when calendar purchased online. Very thoughtfully packaged. quick delivery. Beautiful calendar too of John's lovely garden.
I ordered online on receiving notification that the elusive plant I wanted was now in stock. A fine specimen was delivered the next day ( very securely and neatly packaged ) Impressed.
I recently ordered some outdoor cyclamen plants. The service was first class, with fast delivery. The plants were well packed and arrived in first class condition. I have previously purchased plants from Ashwood’s at the nursery and have always been very pleased with the quality of their plants.
Received lovely healthy plants. Will definitely get some more from you.
Good products that arrived in great condition, with detailed planting instructions. Phoned for some additional advice about planting in this extra cold weather and staff were very helpful.
lovely snowdrops, perfectly packed, good delivery. Thank you.
Two days after ordering three beautiful Hellebores were delivered, one with big pink flowers already! It exceeded my expectation. Excellent service, I will order from you again. Hannah
I ordered a dozen Heathers in 9 cm pots for my partner as a gift. They arrived very quickly and were all very healthy and strong plants. I will be ordering plants again in the future from Ashwood and recommend them to anyone looking for reliable quick service, with a product that is very much excellent value for money
Plant of very good quality - dispatched quickly and arrived in excellent condition the next day.
Excellent service, very quick delivery and beautiful plants delivered in excellent condition. Will definitely order again.
I live a long way from this nursery but have used their on line service several times now. The service, delivery & quality of their plants is superb! Thank you.
The item came in good time It was beautifully wrapped and the plant was in extremely good condition I would have expected non the less from such a top notch company Well done thank you
Great choices, top quality products and always very helpful.
Excellent service, plant came very well packaged
Good product and very well packed
Ashwood nurseries are fantastic,it’s my happy place unfortunately I live over hundred miles from them and so wish I could visit more often.
Found the rose I was looking for, easy to order on your website, very quick delivery and delighted with rose supplied. I'll be back again.
Ashwood Nurseries is rated 4.91 based on 4,861 reviews