Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ashwood Nurseries
Read Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

About Ashwood Nurseries:

We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 53 RHS Gold Medals is a testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

info@ashwoodnurseries.com

Ashwood Nurseries, Ashwood Lower Lane

Questions responded to promptly by email and speedy delivery.
Received my long awaited Sundae Fraise Hydrangea after struggling to find Vanille Fraise. Received in excellent condition and went straight into the ground! I can't wait for the flowers now!
Very good, lovely cute heathers all wrapped up safely and delivered quickly. Thanks.
A fantastic quality shrub. Planted and already flowering. Very healthy plant and extremely quick delivery and well packaged. Definitely recommend! Thank you 😊
The plants arrived within a. couple of days of being ordered. They were in very good condition and were very well packaged. I have known of the nursery for a long time but this was the first order. Based on this one, I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.
Lovely wee plants and very well packaged.
Excellent: beautiful and healthy plants, packed and delivered safely.
Hamamelis Arnolds Promise is a lovely plant, Helleborus Silver Lace small but a good plant. Helleborus foetidus Wester Flisk looked at first sight a large flowering plant but then I noticed it had brown blotches on the flower stem and on some flowers. I am hoping this is just cold damage and not black spot. I have removed most of these spots but have photographed one.
Good quality plants; carefully packed.
Lovely, healthy plants delivered within 48 hours of ordering. Excellent customer service.
Order delivered very promptly, all plants in very good condition.
Excellent in every way - many thanks
quick delivery, beautifully packed - no plastic, all recyleable - and plants in beautiful condition. I shall be back!
Prompt service. Plants very well packed and arrived in excellent condition.
Very quick delivery by courier. First class quality plants securely packaged with care. Happy to recommend Ashwood Nurseries
The recipient was delighted with the blue hydrangeas you sent.
good plants and fast delivery
Good web-site / good and prompt service and excellent plants delivered very nicely! Simply excellent.
Quick delivery Well packaged Quality plants
Very good mail order service and our Salvia plants arrived in excellent condition.
Ashwood Nurseries is rated 4.90 based on 4,705 reviews