Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ashwood Nurseries
Read Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

About Ashwood Nurseries:

We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 53 RHS Gold Medals is a testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

info@ashwoodnurseries.com

Ashwood Nurseries, Ashwood Lower Lane

The plants were of good quality, arrived in good order and were well packed. My only criticism is that I was given no indication whatsoever even on which day they would be delivered, and it was only by good luck I was in to receive them.
THE CYCLAMEN ARRIVED ON TIME AND WERE VERY CAREFULLY PACKED. THE PLANTS WERE VERY FRESH AND THEY LOOK GOOD UNDER BUSHES. I THOUGHT THAT MY ORDER WAS FOR NATURALISED CYCLAMEN WHICH WOULD BE EARLY SPRING FLOWERING. THE PLANTS I RECEIVED WERE ALREADY IN BLOOM. WAS THAT MY MISTAKE ?
Very good overall. I would have given top marks. There was no envelope for the gift voucher or the tea and cake voucher. Very good delivery service.
Lewisia plugs arrived on time. A little disappointed that 60% had yellowing leaves that will not recover. Other plants look healthy and ripe for potting-on.
One of the best stocked places I've ever been to.
Lovely plan but a bit on the small side given the price of the plant!
It’s early days - the plants aren’t even in the ground yet, and you can’t really tell if they’re any good until they’ve been growing well for a year or so. But they were delivered very promptly, were packed securely and arrived in good condition, so I’ve rated the nursery at four out of five stars, and would probably add the fifth star at a later date if the plants grow on as I expect them to do. Not the cheapest of nurseries to buy from online but probably one of the best ones - I plan to use them again on a regular basis!
Healthy plant delivered properly. I will use them again.
Plants arrived well developed and in good condition
The plants arrived in great condition. Quality of the plants were very good.
Delivery when stated plant seems. Healthy buds appearing
Bought a rose for my parents' golden wedding. I haven't seen it yet myself but they were delighted with it. Said it was in good, healthy condition.
Very pleased with the quality of the ten salvias I ordered. Not so sure that the Salvia leucantha Is actually 'Purple Velvet'. Would ask if you could check this out & advise me accordingly
Very good plants, well packed so no damage in transit. Always helpful.
well packed auriculas a bit more p&p than some others , i found it very difficult to find when any auriculas are for sale as all i get is out of stock. The lady from the sales team who rang to explain about the colour range being limited on the seed grown auriculas was very nice and explained in detail the options of purchase or refund, but the plants i did receive where good size and quality although i think they had been thrown about a bit by the parcel deliverer judging by how they were in the box one plant had lost some flower stems, i will use Ashwood again if i am able to find some to order
I received 6 auricula plants quite well packaged except that 3 of the plants flowers were damaged and were broken off by the close packaging and perhaps carriers handling. It remains to be seen if the plants grow on and develop as I will wish. John Nundy
Received Super 7 Windowsill Propagator within a few days. Paid only a little more than lowest prices, but one of the only places with stock of this item. Satisfied and would use Ashwood Nurseries again.
Good prompt service & good plants.
Plant availability very good for what we wanted compared to other suppliers and delivered well wrapped and in good condition. Bit more expensive than others but availability countered balanced that factor. Main concern was not really knowing what was going to happen and when. No email confirmation of order but assumed it was going through as money taken from bank account. No notification that goods had been despatched but they were delivered in a relatively short time. Would definitely use again.
Ordering process was very easy and kept up to date on progress of order. Not used to ordering plants online so thought plants were quite small but that was mainly due to my ignorance. Pot sizes didn't mean that much and this is same for all nurseries. So for me bit more info on size would be helpful. However plants look really healthy and prices were good. Very well packaged so no damage to plants.
Ashwood Nurseries is rated 4.90 based on 4,705 reviews