Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ashwood Nurseries
Read Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

About Ashwood Nurseries:

We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 53 RHS Gold Medals is a testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

info@ashwoodnurseries.com

Ashwood Nurseries, Ashwood Lower Lane

Eight plants arrived very well packed and in good condition. First time I have purchased from Ashwood but will keep and eye out in future.
My plant came when they said it would. It came in excellent condition I have put it in my garden and it seems to be thriving
Absolutely delighted with the little tree which arrived just 2 days after I ordered it. It was bigger than I thought I was going to get for my money
Lovely plants and great service.
Orders arrived promptly, well packaged and good condition. Would thoroughly recommend this company.
Great cyclamen in excellent condition. Only trouble is I keep returning to the website to order more and more ...
Our beautiful Hellebore was delivered, within two days from the order, in perfect conditions. It looks fantastic in our garden. Thank you so much Ashwood Nurseries!
Prompt response to my order and very quick delivery, plant was of good size and condition when arrived. Very pleased will use Ashwood again. CG
Excellent service fast delivery
Placed my order for a couple of plants, expecting a possible delay in processing and delivery. However, within a couple of days I received them, carefully and protectively packaged and in excellent condition ready for planting. High quality produce and an excellent online ordering and delivery system so the 5 stars I've awarded are fully earned.
Fast delivery,healthy looking plant
I was very impressed- a box with well packaged , good quality plants arrived the next day.. Not as fun as stopping off from our narrowboat for a visit but will use online again!
Plants arrived in very good condition and were well wrapped. Particularly impressed with size and health of plug plants. Order turn around time also very good.
Excellent quality. Mature plants that are well worth the cost. Healthy and well packaged.
The shrub I ordered was delivered on time, in good condition, and looks very healthy. Thank you for your efficiency and good services. It's up to nature now !! John Pope
top class hellebores in excellent condition & at reasonable prices, properly packed and promptly sent - what more can a gardener ask
Choosing plants and ordering was simple. Delivery was very quick. Packaging was robust but just cardboard and newspaper. Plants in good order and now growing well outside.
Fantastic.first class service .thrilled with the shrub I ordered.well packed and in beautiful condition.my son loved his birthday present it was in memory of his late grandmother."Margaret Davis". and named as such.Thankyou so much.i have recommended your nursery.
I will definitely order from Ashwood again. Delivery was extremely prompt. Almost less than 24 hours. The plants arrived in excellent t condition and are all great specimens.
Beautiful plants arrived safely as very well packed.
Ashwood Nurseries is rated 4.90 based on 4,765 reviews