Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ashwood Nurseries

About Ashwood Nurseries: We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 52 RHS Gold Medals is testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast Next Day Delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

info@ashwoodnurseries.com

Ashwood Nurseries, Ashwood Lower Lane

"Climbing hydrangea delivered promptly and efficiently. Very pleased with the quality of the plant."
"Prompt delivery. Plants healthy, well packaged."
"Beautiful plants received. Well packed."
"The plants were very healthy, packed with care, so that nothing was broken, and delivered very promptly. I will be ordering again later on in the year."
"Camellia order was delivered very quickly and was of excellent quality."
"Well packed. prompt delivery. plants appear very healthy."
"Excellent service, the rose was very well packed and arrived in good condition"
"Excellent service, first class plants. Highly recommend"
"As my order was a gift for my son I cannot comment personally on either service or quality of plants but I know for certain that he was delighted with them."
"The quality of product was first class"
"The plants we ordered arrived in excellent condition and the courier deliverer on the date we requested."
"Plant arrived quickly and look healthy, unfortunately the azalea had a couple of damaged buds but overall happy with purchase"
"First class prompt and efficient service on line. Excellent, healthy looking plants, well packed with comprehensive instructions for planting. Well pleased!"
"My order was dispatched in less than a day and arrived the day after in perfect condition thanks to the strong packaging. Fantastic service."
"The plant I received was is excellent condition and very well packaged. Excellent speed of delivery too."
"Fast deliverance, healthy plants, no damage on the package the whole way to Sweden. Thank you so much. I'm very happy."
"I purchased two hellebores, after ordering, they arrived extremely well packed and in good condition. I miss not being able to visit the nursery ( I live in Kent) every year, due to ill health."
"The hellebore I was wanting to order was out of stock but I indicted that I would like to know when it was back in stock. Within a short time an email arrived confirming that it was back in stock so I ordered online on the Monday and the plant arrived on the following Thursday , the plant was very well packaged and arrived in excellent condition."
"I wanted to order some Primula auriculas, they were out of stock but Ashwood Nursery emailed me a few weeks later to tell me they were back in stock. The plants arrived well packaged and in good health. They are stunning!"
Catherine H
Verified Buyer
"Very good plants and very well packed. They are now in the garden so we will see how they grow. Many Thanks"
Ashwood Nurseries is rated 4.88 based on 1,685 reviews