Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ashwood Nurseries

About Ashwood Nurseries: We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 52 RHS Gold Medals is testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast Next Day Delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

info@ashwoodnurseries.com

Ashwood Nurseries, Ashwood Lower Lane

"This was the first time I had bought from this nursery and found the whole experience simple from start to finish, with a very detailed and informative website. The shrub I ordered was delivered extremely quickly and very carefully and safely packed. The shrub itself was beautiful and in superb condition."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I wanted to order a plant for my mum online. I phone dto ask advice for her situation - they phoned to check we had it and were extremely friendly and helpful. My mum loves the hellebore -good choice, healthy and as described. Great service."
"Very healthy plant delivered quickly. Bit much packaging, but it's hard to see how to reduce it while protecting adequately - so many mail-order plants arrive in not-so-good condition. 5/5 for efficiency."
"Speedy delivery and careful packageing of a well grown plant."
"Hydrangea out of stock, had an email when back in stock. I ordered and plant was delivered the next day. Very well packed and plant arrived in perfect condition. Excellent service."
"I was delivered a healthy looking plant, well packaged and in good condition, on time and as advertised, excellent."
"Swift service and my rose came well-packaged, fully supported and hydrated within its cardboard box. I would recommend Ashwood Nurseries and will use them again."
"Excellent service - email notification that stock was available, online order processed promptly, and plant arrived quickly. The plant was also very well packed and arrived in perfect condition. Can't expect any more than that really."
"Prompt delivery of pre ordered hydrangea following notification of stock. Plant in perfect condition although suffering from a hot weather journey . Soon recovered with a can of water."
"The rose purchased was very pretty and well priced and arrived well packaged and quickly - would recommend and will use again, many thanks"
Christine B
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic plant, well packed. The usual high quality from Ashwoods. Already we’ll settled in the garden."
"Plant was very healthy and was a beautiful specimen."
"We are delighted with our recent purchase of a buddleia plant - it arrived very quickly and is an excellent plant - very healthy and a good size. We will definitely order from Ashwood Nurseries in the future"
"Delighted with my purchase. Reasonably priced, well packaged and very speedily delivered. Will be adding to my online favourites especially when looking for more unusual plants."
"Brilliant service & plant I ordered arrived well packaged & in lovely condition. Also very reasonably priced. I will definitely buy from you again & will treat myself to a visit. Thankyou."
"Delivery on my rose bush was surprisingly fast and it arrived well packaged and in beautiful condition. The rose was in flower and not a single bloom was damaged. Very happy customer."
"Delivery was quick and on time. There was leaf damage on what was otherwise a nice plant. Some top leaves were singed."
"Nice healthy plant, quick delivery."
"Item received was well packed a,d delivered as promised, I have been looking for the item for some time on all the major plant websites, all were out of stock, Ashwood made me happy by doing what others could not."
"Good quality plants, well packed and prompt delivery . could not be better , Thankyou ."
Ashwood Nurseries is rated 4.88 based on 1,832 reviews