Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

4.9
Based on 5,234 reviews
Read Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

About Ashwood Nurseries:

We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 53 RHS Gold Medals is a testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

info@ashwoodnurseries.com

Ashwood Nurseries, Ashwood Lower Lane

Still one of my goto nurseries for Savia. Always top quality plants to enhance my garden collection.
Posted 43 minutes ago
Online ordering process easy, deliver prompt and product arrived in good condition
Posted 1 hour ago
Large, healthy looking plants received in very good condition.
Posted 1 hour ago
A excellent nursery I was so happy with what I ordered the items were delivered super fast and packed very well and beautiful plants too I’d highly recommend home delivery from this company
My plants arrived very quickly and very well packaged. They were all healthy and strong. I will definitely order from Ashwood Nurseries again!
Great product and in excellent condition when it arrived at our house
Fabulous service goods were with us within 2 working days, super quality. Would of been exactly what I would of selected myself. Thank you.
Excellent healthy plant, quick delivery.
Easy to use website and good communication
Excellent company , our shrub was quite large and. In superb condition . Packaging was very roomy and sturdy .
All plants supplied from ashwood have been healthy and a good size. Prices are fair, and although postage is pricey, it is efficient and speedy. This is by far the best mail order nursery I have used.
Excellent customer service - strong, healthy plants supplied. Will always check this nursery first for any future purchases. Would throughly recommend.
Quality products at reasonable prices, and promptly delivered in strong containers.
What a gem of a nursery. Found them on the RHS website as suppliers of a particular rose I was trying to source. Took a gamble buying in May but was not disappointed - lovely strong and healthy plants. Was worth the close to £9 delivery charge to receive such beauties! Nice touch that they included their brochure in the package...wish I lived nearer!!..Primula auricula now on my wishlist...well done Ashwood, flying the flag for small independent businesses!
Very pleased with my rose bush ,delivered within two days of ordering and a follow up phone call to check if it had arrived ok. Top drawer customer service.
The order was processed promptly and the plant was received the next day . I was a bit concerned about the plant wilting during transit due to the warm weather but I needn’t have worried ! It came extremely well protected, well watered and healthy .. Highly recommended…
The two plants I ordered arrived on time and were very well packed for transit. They are healthy and enjoying their new spot in the sun. I shall be ordering from Ashfield Nurseries again. Thank you
I researched a specific rhododendron on line following a local garden open day visit. Ashwood had the variety, I ordered and it arrived four days later, a healthy plant well packaged and sporting brilliant flowers. - ‘Starbright Champagne’. Thanks for excellent service and quality product.
Very good service from start to finish and the rose was great
Excellent service