Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ashwood Nurseries
Read Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

About Ashwood Nurseries:

We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 53 RHS Gold Medals is a testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

info@ashwoodnurseries.com

Ashwood Nurseries, Ashwood Lower Lane

Always good quality plants. Quick delivery & well packed
Prompt delivery of well packed, excellent quality plants. Thank you
Service was excellent, plant received promptly and very healthy Telephone contact was very helpful Can thoroughly recommend
A good healthy plant delivered quickly
Lecesteria arrived exceptionally promptly and in perfect condition. Best service I have ever received. Would heartly recommend
Lewisia plugs arrived on time. A little disappointed that 60% had yellowing leaves that will not recover. Other plants look healthy and ripe for potting-on.
This is our third purchase of a variety of plants from Ashwood. The quality of all the plants has been excellent and all of them are thriving in our garden! Ordering was easy and the plants arrived very quickly. They were very well packaged and well watered. Will certainly be ordering again absolutely delighted
What a great company to deal with! I spoke with a lady when placing my order who was so helpful and actually said my order would be delivered the following day. I was delighted that the order did arrive as promised the very next day. The p,ants were in perfect condition thanks to the best packaging! I can’t recommend this company enough and will most definitely be using the again in the future! Muir Simpson - A very satisfied customer
Novice gardener and online buyer! Information on website and price of trees made me confident to buy several trees, due to instructions of how to care for trees and information before buying. Good delivery, good stock of different plants and local company. Have already brought more plants from Ashwood nurseries due to good service, highly recommended, and will be going to visit actually shop soon, excited to go!
We were very pleased with our 2 hydrangeas and they were delivered, very carefully packed and in good condition in just a few days after ordering, much quicker than we'd anticipated. We would definitely recommend your nursery to others.
Plants ordered acknowledged and delivered very quickly, well packaged and in excellent condition. Slight problem in that the biodegradable bags round the plants had so much sticky tape securing them that they had to be discarded in domestic refuse which seems a shame.
I needed two Pyracantha 'Saphyr Red' (SR) plants to complete a new pyracantha screen. Normally I'd buy shrubs locally as I like to choose what I'm buying but, possibly because of Covid shortages, I could find every pyracantha variety - EXCEPT SR! A 'phone call confirmed that Ashwood had just received new stock, so I took a chance and ordered. Well........, within 2 days the shrubs arrived. Each was just under 1m tall, beautifully packed, of the HIGHEST quality and already berried on their basal branches. I am delighted in every respect with Ashwood Nurseries; based on this transaction, 10/10. Well done to all involved!
Great healthy plants, packed very securely and prompt delivery. Would recommend.
The hebe I purchased arrived well packed and n very good condition. I am pleased with the service I have received from Ashwood Nurseries.
Lovely, healthy salvias which were carefully packaged and dispatched promptly.
I ordered a flower carpet rose bush for my mum’s birthday. I knew there may be a delay in the delivery, but really surprised when it was dispatched the next day, then delivered the day after. My mum was really pleased with it too 😀
Fantastic! By far the best online plant shop l have used, wish l had found you earlier. Very healthy plant, excellent packaging and delivery. Thank you.
Found exactly what I was looking for at Ashwood Nurseries. Plants received were compact and healthy, with excellent packaging and fast delivery. I would certainly use them again. Very pleased with quality of plants and speed of delivery.
Rapid delivery Advised of plant not available and suggested alternative Great service
Order flowers for s family member arrived on time and in good condition. Thank you very much
Ashwood Nurseries is rated 4.90 based on 4,607 reviews