Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ashwood Nurseries
Read Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

About Ashwood Nurseries:

We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 53 RHS Gold Medals is a testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

info@ashwoodnurseries.com

Ashwood Nurseries, Ashwood Lower Lane

My plant arrived very promptly and well packaged. It looks very healthy and hopefully it will flourish!
Extremely quick and efficient. Plant in very good condition. Would use Ashwood Nurseries again.
Quality plants with strong roots, obviously well cared for. Packed with great care. This was the first time I ordered online and was very impressed; we have visited the garden centre several times as the choice is very wide and the tea room excellent!
beautiful day spent in tranquil surroundings, accompanied by birdsong. A day well spent after the past year of lockdown and a way to lift our spirits.
Plant arrived quickly and was planted quickly. A perfect rose. Thank you.
Plants were of fantastic quality, carefully and safely packed and arrived on time.
I received my plants well packed and in good condition two days after I placed the Order. I have purchased plants before from Ashwood Nurseries and will do so again. I have found them to be an excellent company. Mr Peter Jones
efficient ordering and delivery of 3 good looking rose
Found Ashwood from the RHS site. They had a very good range of plants and also the most reasonable delivery charge (arrived the next day after dispatch, very well wrapped and protected). They rang to say some items were out of stock and gave me the option of waiting or a refund. Quick to answer queries on the phone. Will use again.
I bought four end of season hellebores which were superb! I visited the nursery in 2005 and bought some super plants which are amongst my favourites in the garden still today.
Super fast delivery. Thanks
As always, my plants are top quality and l am delighted with them. They were very well packed and arrived very quickly.
Very prompt delivery, plant looks healthy. Very good service and suggestions for alternatives to original choice.
Such professional service, package packed with care, superb.
The shrub arrived promptly, in good condition and well packaged. Very pleased with the purchase and value for money.
Order arrived very promptly. The two plants were very securely and ‘humanely’ packaged and were in excellent condition. Will definitely keep this company in mind when ordering trees or bushes in the future.
I received 6 auricula plants quite well packaged except that 3 of the plants flowers were damaged and were broken off by the close packaging and perhaps carriers handling. It remains to be seen if the plants grow on and develop as I will wish. John Nundy
Ordered plant online and it arrived the next day in perfect condition! You can’t get much better than that, will use again.
The plants I was looking for have arrived good quality. Very efficient service, fast.
Disappointing as four plants out of the six I ordered were incorrect but unfortunately did not realise until they had been planted. I was offered a third off which I accepted. I thought it was going to be a third off my total order but no just the four items wrongly delivered. Not very happy.
Ashwood Nurseries is rated 4.90 based on 4,328 reviews