Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ashwood Nurseries

About Ashwood Nurseries: We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 52 RHS Gold Medals is testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast Next Day Delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

info@ashwoodnurseries.com

Ashwood Nurseries, Ashwood Lower Lane

"I received beautiful, large, flowering plants that were well packaged. Great quality once again"
"Very easy to deal with, quick delivery and beautiful healthy plants."
"Lovely conifers, so well cared for and great quality. The plants were well packaged and the service excellent. Thank you Ashwood Nurseries, without independents like this we wouldn't have such a wonderful choice of interesting and hard to find plants! I will be ordering more. Kind regards, Lucy Saxon, Sheffield"
"Very quick service, the plants arrived beautifully packed and in excellent condition. Highly recommended. Thank you."
"Lovely healthy plants and quick delivery."
"Excellent quality plants securely packaged"
"The plants I ordered arrived in perfect condition. The packaging was superb and all the plants were in excellent condition. I have always been wary of mail order but would have no worries ordering from Ashwood again."
"My plants arrived when expected and were in excellent condition. Will happily use Ashwood again."
"First class product and I’m so pleased to have found you."
"Rapid delivery, very healthy looking plant. Can't ask for more!"
"Hellebore was delivered very quickly and well packaged. Only one slight niggle was that although the nursery let me know that the plant had been despatched, the delivery company never stated what it was they were delivering or where it was from, so wasn't quite sure whether it was the plant or a different parcel!"
Margaret T
Verified Buyer
"Quick efficient service. Plants in good condition"
"Very quick efficient delivery, and good prices."
"Plants arrived promptly, in good condition, and with helpful notes."
"Good quality"
"Plants well packaged so arrived in very good condition - plus the quality of the plants is excellent, and I'm very pleased."
"Arrived beautifully packed, within a sturdy box which was itself packed within another box layer. The plants looked very healthy and came with full planting instructions. Thank you!"
"I ordered a Daphne "Eternal Fragrance". I received the plant in a couple of days well packaged. The plant looked very unhealthy with many fallen leaves and more yellow than green. I hope I can rescue it as they are superb plants and usually very low maintenance. GOOD SERVICE, POOR PLANT"
"As always , good quality plants at sensible prices. Unusual varieties as well,Our nearest nursery is 30 miles away and is very seasonal.Order from Ashwood in the comfort of your own home and get it delivered to the door. If you get the chance go there, the glass houses used to be a treat this time of the year and the restaurant was good too !"
"The plants arrived quickly and in good condition and good size. I was surprised to find one of the plants I ordered much cheaper in my local nursery."
Ashwood Nurseries is rated 4.88 based on 1,568 reviews