Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ashwood Nurseries

About Ashwood Nurseries: We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 53 RHS Gold Medals is testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

info@ashwoodnurseries.com

Ashwood Nurseries, Ashwood Lower Lane

"prompt service and items well packaged. Good information included on items purchased. Good quality plants"
"Good healthy trees, excellent prompt service, fast delivery. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"
"Very pleased with my plants, arrived fresh and healthy and well protected, would definitely order from Ashwood nurseries again."
"Plants arrived perfectly packed, very healthy and fast. I will use you again"
"Ordered a Camelia and a pot stand. Camelia was very healthy and the ceramic pot stand was gorgeous. Excellent service and communication, would highly recommend."
"The Old John rose which we purchased arrived well packed and in very good condition. The delivery time was as expected and they also advised when it would arrive, I will be buying from them again and would recommend them as a good nursery."
"Very very pleased with the healthy roses that I received. They were extremely well packaged. I am really looking forward to seeing some flowers later on. I will certainly recommend and will purchase others again from Ashwood Nurseries. A big thank you ! Signed - Carole Knight"
"Plants arrived Very quickly. in excellent condition. Great value."
"Great plants, good prices and fast delivery. What else is there to say"
"Very quick delivery, very well packed, excellent quality."
"Plants always arrive in perfect condition, and the packaging is amazing. It takes about 30 minutes to get through the packaging to the plant, and I mean that in a VERY good way! Never the tiniest smidgin of damage. the two latest plants are now settled in happily and growing away. Best mail order plant service I've ever used."
"Dear Ashwood Nurseries,we have had several orders from you in the last two years and they have all arrived promptly and well packed."
"Item and price good"
"The service and plant itself was very good. However, your delivery courier never actually delivered. He left the parcel at a different address. I did contact the courier, but they never came back to me or apologised. I was very lucky that the people who received this plant actually new me. I feel this was not very acceptable."
"Lovely healthy plant, arrIved very quickly and well wrapped. Comprehensive instructions for planting. I would buy from here again."
"I'm delighted with my Aronia and Viburnum shrubs from Ashwood. They are a very good size and look very healthy. They were packed extremely well so no damage in transport."
"PLANT WAS VERY WELL PACKED& ARRIVED IN GOOD CONDITION, WOULD BUY FROM AGAIN THANKS."
"Couldn't have been better. Fast, easy ordering, fast delivery - excellent packaging. Really healthy strong plant, excellent value for money. What more could you ask for"
"The web site is excellent with useful info about the plants. Ordering is simple. My plants arrived promptly and are of excellent quality."
"Excellent quality Quick delivery service"
Ashwood Nurseries is rated 4.88 based on 2,211 reviews