Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ashwood Nurseries

About Ashwood Nurseries: We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 53 RHS Gold Medals is testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

info@ashwoodnurseries.com

Ashwood Nurseries, Ashwood Lower Lane

"Exceptionally healthy looking plants and beautifully packed . Thank you E.H."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Placed an order for the first time with Ashwood nurseries and was surprised how quick it arrived and how big the plants were for the price ,way better than my usual supplier T&M."
"The quality of the Rhododendron, Nandina and Hepaticas that I ordered is excellent. The packaging of these plants is the best I have ever seen on mail order plants. I have ordered plants before and will do so again Very impressed with Ashwood Nurseries"
"I have a number of your hellebores and want to order other ones as soon as they come into stock again. The plants are really healthy, arrived quickly and were beautifully packed. Excellent service and wonderful plants, thank you."
"My order was delivered promptly & well packaged. As it's November, I can't yet comment on how well my tree has survived the delivery process - springtime will tell!"
"I originally setup an email alert for a hellebore which was out of stock. This process seemed to work very well as I received an email from Ashwwod Nurseries to say the plants were now in stock some 6-8 weeks later. I immediately placed my order and I am delighted to say my 3 hellebores arrived in excellent condition within 24 hours. I’m hoping they will look as good this time next year!"
"The plants arrived carefully and securely packaged. On opening they looked healthy and mature plants so I have high hopes that they will flourish in the next year when established in my borders"
"The packaging was excellent, and the product was received on a timely basis. A professional company that deserves to do well"
"Ordered 2 shrubs on a Sunday evening, they arrived by DPD on Tuesday. Happy to pay the £7.95 delivery cost to have a reliable courier. Plants good size and good condition. Buying online has enabled me to purchase shrubs outside of their flowering season - many garden centres only sell plants during their flowering period.. Highly recommend."
"Very pleased with my first order from Ashwood Nurseries. Plants arrived,suitably packed, looking strong and healthy. Also very good proactive customer service, keeping me well informed regarding delivery status. Positive experience all round."
"Plants were despatched really quickly and were in good condition on arrival. Great service, thank you!"
"The web page was very easy to follow, and when the plants arrived they were beautifully packed with care. Loved the Hellibore catalogue so informative. Will certainly be buying again. Vera Abrams"
"I have purchased plants from Ashwood Nurseries on two occasions. The plants have been excellent, very fast dispatch and packed very well. Can certainly recommend."
"Nice quality plants delivered quickly."
"Totally satisfied with my purchase. Extremely well packaged also. Customer services are right on the ball too, after delivery company were behind on deliveries a very polite lady phoned me up asking if I'd had my stuff, then promptly chased up the order which arrived at my chosen destination the next day. Would have no hesitation in ordering again. Plants were lovely and healthy too despite the extra day due to the delivery company and not Ashwood.. A great online shopping experience."
"I placed my order online on Sunday afternoon and the plants were delivered by courier on the Tuesday. They were really nice, healthy plants and were securely packed. They arrived in excellent condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Ashwood Nurseries again in the future. Thank You !"
"Plants arrived quickly and very well packaged. It would have been helpful to have received growing instructions for this particular cultivar (Hepatica nobilis) with the plants. Looking forward to flowering time."
"I was extremely pleased with the efficient delivery. The rises were well packaged and healthy. Would use your company again and recommend."
"Very pleased with my order from Ashwood Nurseries. Excellent choice of plants available. Order dealt with promptly including the need for one alternative. When received the plants were very well packed and in excellent condition."
"Excellent plant, super service and great delivery. PERFECT"
Ashwood Nurseries is rated 4.88 based on 1,991 reviews