Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ashwood Nurseries

About Ashwood Nurseries: We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 53 RHS Gold Medals is testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

info@ashwoodnurseries.com

Ashwood Nurseries, Ashwood Lower Lane

"The plants that I ordered came very quickley and were very well packed. They were in excellent condition and axactly as ordered."
"Delighted with the efficient service, and very friendly staff."
"We ordered two Rhodos. from Ashwood, having had good service previously, We live in Scotland - the plants arrived so quickly and beautifully packed. We planted them out that day and they are now thriving in our garden near St Andrews. Thanks Ashwood."
"The best shrubs I have ever bouight , either from garden centres or on-line The quality is superb and the information supplied very concise. Thw packaging was superb and the deivery has good as amazon. I will certainly buy from them again. THANK YOU Ashwoods T Taylor"
"Thank you for an excellent service. The ordered was sent very promptly and the plant arrived in good condition despite the box it was packed in having been damaged at one side."
"Very good service, easy to place an order, quick delivery and plants well package, good products too."
"Very pleased with my first order, exceptionally quick ordered in the morning received next afternoon. Very well packaged and the quality looks good. Will use again Thank you Ashwood Nurseries"
"Often used Ashwood Nurseries for all sorts of thing, never dissapointed, would be my first choice each time, would be great if the stocked all the plants i searched for but hey, great service, great perople, great Nursery."
"Received a good quality plant - well protected during delivery. Appreciated the telephone call confirming the order and the waiting time."
"Great service. Best of all plants arrived happy and healthy.Fingers crossed that they like their new home."
"Excellent website, heathers I ordered arrived very quickly and were in very good condition, now doing well in garden. Will definitely order from you again and we are planning to come and visit, looks a very nice place to browse, eat and buy. Keep up the good work."
"Prompt delivery, very well packed, good quality plants. Very satisfied"
"The plant we have received is NOT repeat NOT what we ordered. We have several Hydrangeas that are either White or Pink and we specifically wanted a BLUE Hydrangea. We chose the Teller Blue because of its deep blue colour. The Hydrangea we have received from ASHWOOD is not Blue but pink. I respectfully request a replacement of the correct colour. You can collect the dud one at the same time. Alternately please credit the full amount including delivery charges and VAT."
"Fabulous quality plants at a good price. Delivery was fast and plants packed extremely well - they are miscanthus grasses and there was absolutely no damage in transit. Would highly recommend Atwood Nurseries."
"Fast delivery and very well packaged. Thank you"
"I was very impressed with the service I received from Ashwood Nurseries. My order was acknowledged promptly and arrived within 24 hours. It was very carefully packaged and secured, the plants were well protected and full instructions on cultivation were included. The carton was solid and had not been damaged in transit. This was especially important, as I had had a number of plants from other growers delivered by Hermes and badly damaged. I would certainly use Ashwoods again and recommend the to others. The full proof, of course, will come in the Spring, when the hellebores flower!"
"Pleased with delivery"
"Always well packaged quality plants."
"My plants arrived very speedily and were packed to perfection-better than I have ever seen for plants by post, The plants were perfect and looked very healthy."
"Very pleased with the plants when they arrived, well packed and very healthy."
Ashwood Nurseries is rated 4.88 based on 1,918 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!