Approved Food Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd
Read Approved Food Ltd Reviews

About Approved Food Ltd:

Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Astrid Eichler
Approved Food Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2017
Joanne Tanton
More Photos & Videos
Happy with most I've received, best before dates that are more obvious immediately would be good plus the postage cost being less would encourage me to buy more!
Good Morning Jennifer,

Thank you for your message. We are glad you enjoyed your order! We take your suggestions into consideration! Thanks!

AF.
order got lost in tansit but very helpful staff helped me reorder and explained why? We have to be understanding with current situation don't we?
Good Morning Rachel,

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you are understanding of any delivery difficulties at this time. Thank you for your order.

AF
Good quality food, sadly yet again, no list of purchased items included, making it difficult to check order all there
Good Morning Pat,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that this happened. Please feel free to contact our customer service team who are happy to sort this for you at cs@approvedfood.co.uk

AF
Most of goods acceptable. Jaffa cakes all stuck together mixed biscuits all tasted minty so not enjoyable. All else value for money
Good Morning Jennifer,

We are sorry to hear about this. If you have any further issues, please let our customer service team know at cs@approvedfood.co.uk

AF.
Their offering of goods is rather hit and miss which you may expect, the prices are average to good and better on some products than others. Picking and resulting delivery was slow possibly due to staff shortages with lockdown. I had an issue with some items that were delivered but the representative was easy to contact by email and was extremely helpful and resolved it speedily.
Good Morning Jacqueline,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your patience during this time and are glad we could assist you with any issues you have had.

AF.
The chocolates were good but they tasted a little old, especially the Neuhaus ones. Not sure if I will use again
Good Afternoon Nadia,

Sorry to hear about this. Please contact customer services on: cs@approvedfood.co.uk for assistance with your order. We hope we can resolve this for you.

AF.
I am a German customer since 2014 and ordered several times at Approved Food to get typical UK food and brands which are not available here or only at very high prices.
Everything was fine until the packaging became much much lighter and can not withstand the rough treatment of DPD staff anymore.
The last two parcels have been repacked by DPD and were missing several items. Mainly "fancy drinks" and alcohol seem to get damaged and had to be removed!
I would be very happy, if you could use better quality boxes, at least for abroad deliveries.
I was pleased with the ease of online shopping, trying a few new products and relatively quick delivery considering the Cov19 situation.
Good Morning Ann-Marie,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind comments and custom.

Lydia
Approved food is a good site but needs improvement as some items are more expensive than shop also not very organised with items not being group and need to put ingredients on items for people with allergies as its usually just a pic of front of item no info
Good Morning Donna,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments. We work our hardest to solve these issues that you have mentioned. Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we hope we can solve all these issues for you.

AF.
I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of groceries I received in my mystery £1 box well within best before date. Unfortunately I bought a bar of Dairy Milk chocolate for £6.99 of which was inedible as chocolate had turned white, crumbly and tasted awful which was such a shame as other purchases were of a good quality
Good morning Veron,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments. If you need any further assistance please get in touch with our customer service team at:

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

thank you.

AF.
on the main we have had a couple of orders, the first one was good we were very happy, then we bought the £10. cupboard filler and was very dissapionted as it was 90% sauces that we did not know what most of them where, i did complain but had no response.
Good morning Kim,

Sorry to hear about, the feedback has been passed over to our customer service team!

Thanks again.
AF.
Some things are great value but others are rubbish - I have made 2 orders and been caught out both times. The first time the picture showed 40 sachets of sweetener for 25p so I ordered 4 - was sent 4 sachets - ripped off. The second time I ordered 2 big bags of boiled sweets - they arrived wet and sticky - the mess had seeped through the box.
Hi Emma,

Thank you for your review. if you have any further issues please don't hesitate to contact customer services at cs@approvedfood.co.uk for further help. We aim to resolve your issues as efficiently as possible.

AF.
i would rather you offer the general public more on usual groceries than perfumes, cosmetics and animal products, it seems to have changed over the last couple of years which is rather disapointing
Been buying from here for a while now, some terrific bargains to be had but you have to watch the prices, like anything else. Had a major disappointment with the last order when we received a £10 vegan box that had 2 cheap cans of pop, 2 small bags of popcorn, 2 snack bars, some coffee and an assortment of loose sweets and tea bags. Barely even worth £5 never mind 10. I honestly wonder if they forgot to put some stuff in. Adding insult to injury, the sweets all contained gelatine, so weren't vegan at all!
Hi Heather,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and work hard to resolve any issues. If you need further help please get in touch with customer services at cs@approvedfood.co.uk

AF.
Never had problems before but few issues this time over address. This will not stop me ordering again as always happy with items ordered.
Hi,

Thank you for your review! We aim to resolve any issues. If you need further assistance please feel free to get in touch with customer services at cs@approvedfood.co.uk.

AF.
I once asked if a product was vegan it was so many WEEKS before I got an answer I had forgotten which food I asked about. Last box took 8 days to arrive came smashed, this is the customer support response I get a request to write a review.
Generally very good, some of the packing though doesn't come up to par.
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, we will take on board the feedback - AF
many of the products can be bought cheaper when on sale at supermarket.when you buy a bonus box a lot of the items are not ones you like or would ever use.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, we've recorded this for further monitoring and reference. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

Kind Regards
AF
Usually pleased with orders I have had in past however this time crisps were all soft so disappointed
Im sorry to hear this, if you could please email cs@approvedfood.co.uk they can help you with any issues, AF
Approved foods great. Delivery people NOT GREAT. had email stating whn going to be delivered and option to change delivery day/time as always. Did this as i was out and appointed neighbour ill. No notice was taken of change and neighbour was disturbed for delivery!
Hi,

Thanks for leaving this feedback, we're really sorry that you had these problems with the courier. If you could send an email with your order number to our customer services team, we can make sure that this is passed on.

Thanks